PDA

View Full Version : WEEI Boston: Severe PCL strain

Dim Tuncan
06-16-2010, 01:01 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lobt2: <- NO EL TUYO, BOSTON :lmao

4>0rings
06-16-2010, 01:05 AM
You really want to win due to injuries and laughing about it? Nice...

Dim Tuncan
06-16-2010, 01:06 AM

You faggots had no bones about the Lakers losing in '08 without Bynum and Ariza.

Suck shit, faggot.

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 01:08 AM
You really want to win due to injuries and laughing about it?

I'll win any way it takes. Laughing about it is overrated, but, if Dim needs a second, I'm there.

namlook
06-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Injuries are part of the game and this is why depth is important. You need guys that can step up and fill the void.

SomeCallMeTim
06-16-2010, 01:13 AM

As if Andrew "Peg-Leg" Bynum is going anywhere close to 100% out there...

Sheesh, the whining round these parts over injuries, refs, travel, days off, nutritional discrepancies, background lighting, feng shui, lunar cycles, air quality, ad nauseam is pathetic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-16-2010, 01:14 AM
If I had to put money on it I'd take LA in game 7, but the loss of Perkins isn't a huge deal, Sheed had played better than he has this series. It's a concern, but not a major concern. It just means Baby Davis and Sheed are gonna need to come through on Thursday, something they already needed to do just to a lesser extend.

BUMP
06-16-2010, 01:15 AM
lol ignore list

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Sheesh, the whining round these parts over injuries, refs, travel, days off, nutritional discrepancies, background lighting, feng shui, lunar cycles, air quality, ad nauseam is pathetic.

It's even worse than last year, ridiculous, and the refs have done an overall good job staying consistent. These threads made after every game "the refs are gonna rig so and so game for so and so" are stupid.

Kori Ellis
06-16-2010, 01:21 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2978533&postcount=1

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Kori, could you please see your way clear to permit Luva back?

Dim Tuncan
06-16-2010, 01:24 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2978533&postcount=1

LOL

Very nice find.

Kori Ellis
06-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Kori, could you please see your way clear to permit Luva back?

Can he see his way clear to not post under his other troll names for 24 hours? If so, then maybe.

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 01:27 AM
Can he see his way clear to not post under his other troll names for 24 hours? If so, then maybe.

He's human, Kori, his feelings are hurt and he got a little reckless. Show some empathy, please. He's the light of this Board.

SomeCallMeTim
06-16-2010, 01:28 AM
It's even worse than last year, ridiculous, and the refs have done an overall good job staying consistent. These threads made after every game "the refs are gonna rig so and so game for so and so" are stupid.

Speaking of the refs, they officially went from "They must be getting paid by the whistle" in Games 1-3 to "They're letting them play" tonght.

Fpoonsie
06-16-2010, 01:30 AM
:wow luva has trolls?

I'm not real sure how I feel about this.

InRareForm
was waiting for the first loser to put "injuries are part of the game"

lol stfu

Kori Ellis
He's human, Kori, his feelings are hurt and he got a little reckless. Show some empathy, please. He's the light of this Board.

lol I like how you capitalized Board as if it were God or Heaven.

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 01:34 AM
lol I like how you capitalized Board as if it were God or Heaven.

This Board is important to me, I've intimated that to you. Just because Luva hasn't said the same doesn't mean it's not as important to him. He needs this Board.

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 01:35 AM
As if Andrew "Peg-Leg" Bynum is going anywhere close to 100% out there...

Amen.
I have not whined abot refs ...nor do I make excuses ...

I also offfer no quarter we got none in '08 and I give none now ...

Payback is a bitch!

namlook
06-16-2010, 01:42 AM
was waiting for the first loser to put "injuries are part of the game"

lol stfu

lol. I was waiting for the first loser to whine about injuries being part of the game. Congratulations. Now STFU.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2010, 01:44 AM
It's not a huge deal if their other bigs stay out of foul trouble..Perkins hasn't been a big factor in this series..their rebounding will suffer, but their offense will be a lot better with Wallace in the game..Perkins' offense is just terrible..

The problem will be if they get into foul trouble..Shelden Williams is one of the worst players in the NBA, and he's proven it during this series, so they pretty much forfeit if he has to log in anything more than 1 minute..

Rasheed will have to be big here, this is what they brought him in for..I actually like seeing Wallace in the game a lot more than Perkins, he actually gives LA somebody to guard..when Rondo and Perkins are in together, LA is focusing more on the other 3..with 'Sheed in there, they at least have to come out on his 3-point attempts, and even his mid-range Js..they also don't lose that much defensively IMO..

I also like seeing 'Sheed in there, because I'm assuming they go with Tony Allen more in game 7(I really hope they do), so it will help if Wallace is out there to space the floor..when they throw out a backcourt of Allen-Allen-Pierce, 'Sheed has to be out there..

Lakers are 70-30 favorites for game 7 IMO, but Perkins being out doesn't really change anything for me..

monosylab1k
06-16-2010, 01:46 AM
It's not a huge deal if their other bigs stay out of foul trouble..Perkins hasn't been a big factor in this series..their rebounding will suffer, but their offense will be a lot better with Wallace in the game..Perkins' offense is just terrible..

The problem will be if they get into foul trouble..Shelden Williams is one of the worst players in the NBA, and he's proven it during this series, so they pretty much forfeit if he has to log in any minutes..

Rasheed will have to be big here, this is what they brought him in for..I actually like seeing Wallace in the game a lot more than Perkins, he actually gives LA somebody to guard..when Rondo and Perkins are in together, LA is focusing more on the other 3..with 'Sheed in there, they at least have to come out on his 3-point attempts, and even his mid-range Js..

I also like seeing 'Sheed in there, because I'm assuming they go with Tony Allen more in game 7(I really hope they do), so it will help if Wallace is out there to space the floor..when they throw out a backcourt of Allen-Allen-Pierce, 'Sheed has to be out there..

Theoretically Sheed is better for the offense. The reality is that the large majority of the time, he's bricking jumpers and not rebounding because he's out at the 3 point line.

If Sheed steps up, Boston doesn't skip a beat with the loss of Perkins. If Sheed does what he's been doing for 80% of the season, the Celtics are completely screwed.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2010, 01:48 AM
I agree..their season depends on Wallace, Rondo and Allen IMO..those are the 3 guys I would be worrying about if I'm Boston..

InRareForm
06-16-2010, 01:52 AM
lol. I was waiting for the first loser to whine about injuries being part of the game. Congratulations. Now STFU.

:lmao at you being butthurt at my comment

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 01:52 AM

The problem will be if they get into foul trouble..Shelden Williams is one of the worst players in the NBA, and he's proven it during this series, so they pretty much forfeit if he has to log in anything more than 1 minute..

Rasheed will have to be big here, this is what they brought him in for..I actually like seeing Wallace in the game a lot more than Perkins, he actually gives LA somebody to guard..when Rondo and Perkins are in together, LA is focusing more on the other 3..with 'Sheed in there, they at least have to come out on his 3-point attempts, and even his mid-range Js..they also don't lose that much defensively IMO..

Lakers are 70-30 favorites for game 7 IMO, but Perkins being out doesn't really change anything for me..

Solid analysis and Sheed actually has better footwork on post defense and a longer wingspan than Perk.

BUT you miss Perk leaning and wearing down gasol with his size ...

It does not clinch ANYTHING for the Lakers but I think you guys are underestimating his value much like Folks do with Bynum.

I also think the "slumlord" sucks ass his wife has more game his daughter will soon ...

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 01:55 AM
I agree..their season depends on Wallace, Rondo and Allen IMO..those are the 3 guys I would be worrying about if I'm Boston..

I hope you are right ... no way a team relying on a PG that is 4-15 from the line this eries should win a title ....

Best PG in the NBA my ass ...

Anyone talking that shit should write an apology letter to Paul and Dwill ...

Ghazi
06-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Rondo > Paul

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Rondo > Paul

Maybe if Paul doesnt recover 100% ...

Tony Parker was on Dan Patrick's show his ranking was:
1. Paul (though he said Dwill was close)
2. Williams
3. Nash
4. Himself
5. Billups

(he didnt give an order after Dwill but those are the names he said)

He said Rondo was 6th .... LOL

namlook
06-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Rondo > Paul

No. Rondo is too inconsistent. Paul brings it more often.

I could see Rondo at the #4 spot behind Paul, Williams and Nash.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2010, 02:00 AM
Rondo has definitely received some serious hype over these playoffs..Thursday's game will be huge for his career..I don't think he's on the Paul/Williams tier, but I think he could come close to their tier if he has a big game in game 7..

He was absolutely pathetic tonight..passing up open shots without even waiting for the D to react to him, leading to his bigs catching it outside..passing too early, especially in transition..too many nonchalant passes..

He desperately needs to redeem himself..

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 02:04 AM
[[[As much as he might be able to take advantage of a Perkins-less Boston team Thursday, Bynum is rooting for his rival.
"It's unfortunate what happened to him," Bynum said. "I know where he's at right now. I wish him the best, I hope he's able to play."]]]
That's our Bynum.

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 02:16 AM
another point missed here:
Perk is their best screener even if he does move sometimes when he does it

Ray and PP will miss him on the wing and baseline screens ...

dickface
06-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Perk is their best screener even if he does move sometimes when he does it

sometimes?

Muser
06-16-2010, 05:01 AM

I'm guessing the OP of this thread is luvas troll?

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 06:34 AM
I'm guessing the OP of this thread is luvas troll?

No. You're guessing wrong.