PDA

View Full Version : Man up Celtics

Fabbs
06-16-2010, 03:55 PM
One game after bitty slapping the Lakers, in the post game interviews it was Kobes who said his team needed to "man up." Scary stuff coming from a guy who posed in a burqua and fag hat and has teamates/roomates such as Sasha Fierce Vagacic and Luke Walton.

Pierce otoh looked like he thought he was cock of the walk after Game 5, apathetic as if the Celts had this series in the bag. Ditto KG, when told of Phils stupid "4th qtr losers" comment just shrugged his shoulders. Pierce saying he agreed with Phildo. How about a little emotion, Celtics? I would have loved to hear KG say "That little squinnty eyed preppy can talk all he wants about the 4th qtr, we'll see Tuesday night."

Laying down and dying vs a team whose leader wears a burqua and mascara?? :nope

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 04:01 PM
How about laying down to a a no "D" canadian, an old man, and non rebounding four-eyed black hole in a SWEEP?

Fabbs
06-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Fail.
It's the finals now, Pasty.

I've been against Lord Poppycock for years now MultiTroll.

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Fail.
It's the finals now, Pasty.

I've been against Lord Poppycock for years now MultiTroll.

True enough.

But do you even rember the Finals?

It's been a few years for your team ... LOL

TheMACHINE
06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Fail because you said Kobe instead of Kome. You slipping.

BeeGee
06-16-2010, 07:03 PM
One game after bitty slapping the Lakers, in the post game interviews it was Kobes who said his team needed to "man up." Scary stuff coming from a guy who posed in a burqua and fag hat and has teamates/roomates such as Sasha Fierce Vagacic and Luke Walton.

Pierce otoh looked like he thought he was cock of the walk after Game 5, apathetic as if the Celts had this series in the bag. Ditto KG, when told of Phils stupid "4th qtr losers" comment just shrugged his shoulders. Pierce saying he agreed with Phildo. How about a little emotion, Celtics? I would have loved to hear KG say "That little squinnty eyed preppy can talk all he wants about the 4th qtr, we'll see Tuesday night."

Laying down and dying vs a team whose leader wears a burqua and mascara?? :nope

http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

UrAphag
06-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I LOLd @ fag hat

baseline bum
06-16-2010, 07:11 PM
You're better than that, Paul Pierce. Hand down, man down.

Fabbs
06-16-2010, 10:13 PM
You're better than that, Paul Pierce. Hand down, man down.
We better hope so.
Otherwise the Men who love Men in Mascara will be cthelebratin.

Should we just refer to them as the MMMs?

Edward
06-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Neat thread Faggs

Fabbs
06-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Thank you.

btw does your TomDoll wear mascara too? :rollin

Edward
06-16-2010, 10:20 PM
lol TomDoll
lol thinking your nicknames are funny