PDA

View Full Version : you smell like sh**!

koriwhat
06-16-2010, 04:57 PM
man what is up with people smoking cigarettes? ugh...

this lady just came into our office and man it fuckin' reeks like cigarettes now and she was only here 1 minute. fuck! that shit is disgusting!

Greg Oden
06-16-2010, 04:59 PM
lol at the fag who keeps replying to every god damn thread/reply i post here... you got anything better to do man?

it's ok to play tuff guy on the internet, afterall it's the cool thing kids are doing these days.

you're a bitch and you know it! don't lie... you know it.

this ain't going to turn into another me vs. the fag squad thread so i'll just leave it as it is. good day!

dickface
06-16-2010, 05:00 PM
tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-16-2010, 05:01 PM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3863) god damn if you arent the fuckin dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass motherfucker here with his gay hardy shirt giving me shit hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.

stretch
06-16-2010, 05:02 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Roddy Beaubois
06-16-2010, 05:04 PM
wow i come in here for the fuck of it and look what i find... a bunch of dudes still talking about me and my legs. wow, how hetero of yall.

btw mavdynasty i don't have an ignore list because i'm "butthurt", i have an ignore list because it gets quite annoying having to sift through bs all day on this board. sucks to try to read a thread just to have to scroll through 5 pages of nonsense first.

btw, with all the fags on my ignore list it resembles a gay club. yall keep sucking each other off. have fun!

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:06 PM
stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get fucked by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fag fans.

now you know who's ignored. fags.

Ignignokt
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Roddy Beaubois
WOW, another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the fuck out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

your type is nothing more than a broken record.

as for calling me a douche... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some bitchmade motherfucker behind a computer screen but you don't know shit.

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

add some substance to the conversation or simply get the fuck out of here.

come out of the woods so i know exactly who to ignore from here on out. thanks!

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:08 PM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_288d25621087ef632edb20c72cb31bf8.jpg

Ignignokt
06-16-2010, 05:08 PM

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:10 PM
you couldn't be more wrong man.

first, you'd have to kick my ass and second, you ain't getting my lunch money!

as for the social outcast... wouldn't that mean i have no social life, no friends, no nothing? dude you're fuckin' pathetic. you don't know me in real life and here you are acting all tough on the internet towards someone you've never met except through their posts. pathetic and as you follow the herd you look even more pathetic.

keep running your mouth because you ain't kickin' no ones ass and you know it.

stretch
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs007.snc3/11457_1127022667955_1598848008_30321909_7072746_n. jpg

Roddy Beaubois
i just dont get this whole calf tat talk... who cares that i have a couple tats placed on my calves? whats it matter, really? shit there's thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who have tatted their calves but one dude who decides to get spurs on his has to hear about it nonstop here on ST? a fuckin spurs forum for christs sake.

i really could care less that yall knock on me about them but the thing that pisses me off is having to always sift through the bs to read what hasn't deviated from the subject of the thread.

get over it and grow the fuck up people.

ps: i guess sifting through the bs has gotten a bit easier in the past 5 minutes considering i just put like 5 people on my ignore list. ah how i love the ignore list.

Roddy Beaubois
06-16-2010, 05:12 PM
lol at the fag who keeps replying to every god damn thread/reply i post here... you got anything better to do man?

it's ok to play tuff guy on the internet, afterall it's the cool thing kids are doing these days.

this ain't going to turn into another me vs. the fag squad thread so i'll just leave it as it is. good day!

yo whatup fag?! still don't understand the concept of an ignore list dirk4mvp?

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:13 PM
wow yall are too cool... and who gives a shit which one is me? i'm the one with the long hair by the way... you know, the one with the tats and bad taste in music.

well atleast i don't go about my day acting like some 13 yr old making stupid "fail" photos and other bs little bitches do.

mmm wingstop!

ps: brad what a fag... should we just call you stretch because i got a weird suspicion that we should.

Ignignokt
06-16-2010, 05:15 PM
WOW, another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the fuck out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

as for calling me a douche... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some bitchmade motherfucker behind a computer screen but you don't know shit.

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

Ignignokt
06-16-2010, 05:17 PM

:lmao
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156422

Roddy Beaubois
06-16-2010, 05:18 PM
actually yes they are more symbolic than trying to rep the spurs...

i always wanted a tat that would represent that i am from texas but more so san antonio... i thought about it a ton and didn't want your regular ol' texas state shape on me or anything 210 so i thought what better than a couple spurs close to my feet as if they were on boots to rep that i'm from the south, from texas, from san antonio.

and well... spurs have been my team since i was a kid. played vs the coyote during half time when i was 7-8 yrs old, met a bunch of spurs back when my mother worked at their lawyers law office, went to a bunch of games as a kid and now as an adult, the team i've been rooting for for some 20+ yrs now.

it wasn't about trying to be cool and get a couple "spurs" tats to show st how hardcore i am or whatever. i just didn't want to rep the shape of texas or 210 on me anywhere.

Scola
06-16-2010, 05:25 PM

this lady just came into our office and man it fuckin' reeks like cigarettes now and she was only here 1 minute. fuck! that shit is disgusting!

Even when they're not smoking you can still tell because the smell stays with them. Its like they took a bunch of ashes and thew it on themselves. Grosses me out.

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Even when they're not smoking you can still tell because the smell stays with them. Its like they took a bunch of ashes and thew it on themselves. Grosses me out.

nah stretch... you're still on ignore but i pick and choose what to read and reply to.

it's entertainment to me, like flipping channels on a tv i can choose what to watch and when.

keep suckin' stretch and make sure to cover both my legs with that lotion you fag!

MavDynasty
06-16-2010, 05:29 PM
nah stretch... you're still on ignore but i pick and choose what to read and reply to.

it's entertainment to me, like flipping channels on a tv i can choose what to watch and when.

keep suckin' stretch and make sure to cover both my legs with that lotion you fag!

Mavs_man_41
06-16-2010, 05:46 PM
yo dawg your calf tats smell like shit!

MavDynasty
06-16-2010, 05:47 PM
im a fag

lolwut?

Goran Dragic
06-16-2010, 05:48 PM

Sisk
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

MavDynasty
06-16-2010, 10:44 PM
LMAO koriwhat
lol calf tats
lol fucking faggot ass bitch
lol capris
lol ugly as fuck

Edward
06-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Only a portion of these trolls are DoK posts. This is more a group gang bang effort.

symple19
06-17-2010, 05:14 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

awesomeness

great thread, fuckboy

koriwhat
06-17-2010, 02:36 PM
thanks to the 2 people who actually somewhat contributed to this thread... the rest of you must be fags considering how yall follow me around and salivate over my legs like you would over a chick if you got down with chicks.

and yes, cigarettes are fuckin' disgusting and so is the smell!

Mavs_man_41
06-17-2010, 02:39 PM

monosylab1k
06-17-2010, 02:48 PM
thanks to the 2 people who actually somewhat contributed to this thread... the rest of you must be fags considering how yall follow me around and salivate over my legs like you would over a chick if you got down with chicks.

Blake
06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.traileraddict.com/content/columbia-pictures/pineapple_express-2.jpg

koriwhat
06-17-2010, 02:54 PM
^ you wanna compare me to a dude who's made tons of cash in the acting field, cool with me.

Blake
06-17-2010, 03:00 PM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs007.snc3/11457_1127022667955_1598848008_30321909_7072746_n. jpg

koriwhat
06-17-2010, 03:04 PM
^ saving photos of my friends and i just confirms your homosexuality. thanks for playing the game!

stretch
06-17-2010, 03:11 PM

Edward
06-17-2010, 03:11 PM

Edward
06-17-2010, 03:18 PM
lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

MavDynasty
06-17-2010, 03:23 PM
LMAO koriwhat

Blake
06-17-2010, 03:25 PM
^ saving photos of my friends and i just confirms your homosexuality. thanks for playing the game!

copy and paste from earlier posts/thread(s)

you are losing this game badly.

your failures of late will be remembered for months, maybe a few years to come......I guarantee it.

Stop now and maybe...maybe you don't finish #1 ahead of 90210. Of course, it may be too late for that......I don't really know at this point. We may have to step away from this wreckage and take a few days to look it over to really assess the damage you have done to yourself.

koriwhat
06-17-2010, 03:44 PM
copy and paste from earlier posts/thread(s)

you are losing this game badly.

your failures of late will be remembered for months, maybe a few years to come......I guarantee it.

Stop now and maybe...maybe you don't finish #1 ahead of 90210. Of course, it may be too late for that......I don't really know at this point. We may have to step away from this wreckage and take a few days to look it over to really assess the damage you have done to yourself.

you take this shit way too serious.

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' fags.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the fag squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

check it... i don't give a fuck! have fun!

also what's funny to me blake is you seem to think i'm somehow embarrassed of a photo i posted months ago... a photo i posted! you get it yet or are you that dumb? and you might copy & paste the link to that photo but you also went out of your way to find a photo of me which just reaffirms my suspensions that most of you, if not all of you who follow me about, are fags. i mean how can you dispute such a claim when you siit here and search for photos of me, my legs, and my replies/posts. if i didn't know better you and the rest of your fag squad really do love me.

have a great day!

http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg

MavDynasty
06-17-2010, 04:35 PM

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' fags.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the fag squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

also what's funny to me blake is you seem to think i'm somehow embarrassed of a photo i posted months ago... a photo i posted! you get it yet or are you that dumb? and you might copy & paste the link to that photo but you also went out of your way to find a photo of me which just reaffirms my suspensions that most of you, if not all of you who follow me about, are fags. i mean how can you dispute such a claim when you siit here and search for photos of me, my legs, and my replies/posts. if i didn't know better you and the rest of your fag squad really do love me.

have a great day!

Edward
06-17-2010, 04:36 PM

stretch
06-17-2010, 04:40 PM

have a great day!

MavDynasty
06-17-2010, 04:41 PM

have a great day!

4>0rings
06-17-2010, 04:53 PM
http://jamesgecko.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/facepalm.jpg

Ignignokt
06-17-2010, 06:10 PM

have a great day!

symple19
06-18-2010, 06:13 AM
:downspin::lmao

Hey calf-tat boy, I'm going to smoke some special blends while I kentucky snowplow your dirty mom around the room

Dr. Gonzo
06-18-2010, 09:35 AM
i hangout with a ton of people from rappers to mexicanos to kiteboarders to skateboarders to old farts to young bucks to hot women to ugly bitches to.... i don't discriminate.

koriwhat
06-18-2010, 09:19 PM
i hangout with a ton of people from rappers to mexicanos to kiteboarders to skateboarders to old farts to young bucks to hot women to ugly bitches to.... i don't discriminate.

you too? cool.

koriwhat
06-18-2010, 09:20 PM
:downspin::lmao

Hey calf-tat boy, I'm going to smoke some special blends while I kentucky snowplow your dirty mom around the room

you make no sense little 13 yr old... when's summer over?

MavDynasty
06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
lol calf tats

MavDynasty
06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
you fucking faggot you

koriwhat
06-18-2010, 09:40 PM
you fucking faggot you

you may think that and you're entitled to your opinions... but you also keep following this man around like you want a piece. what's that make you?

who the fuck names themselves "mavsdynasty" when you know damn well mavs ain't ever and will never win shit!? now go root for a shitty bball team why don't you... oh wait...

Goran Dragic
06-18-2010, 10:07 PM
you may think that and you're entitled to your opinions... but you also keep following this man around like you want a piece. what's that make you?

who the fuck names themselves "mavsdynasty" when you know damn well mavs ain't ever and will never win shit!? now go root for a shitty bball team why don't you... oh wait...

koriwhat
06-18-2010, 10:33 PM
yeah yeah... same ol' same ol'. nothing new to see here. i'm out, time to party! it's friday btw!

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 12:02 AM
you too? cool.

:lmao you sound so sad, like you thought he was your only true friend or something ahahahahahahahaha :rollin

PopeJohnPaulII
06-19-2010, 12:39 AM
yeah yeah... same ol' same ol'. nothing new to see here. i'm out, time to party! it's friday btw!

Are you going to go party with some mexicanos, kiteboarders, young bucks and old farts?

PopeJohnPaulII
06-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Even I think calf tats are gay.

Fillmoe
06-19-2010, 01:46 AM
hahahhahahahahahaha... wow those is some gay ass tats!

MavDynasty
06-19-2010, 01:57 AM
hahahhahahahahahaha... wow those is some gay ass tats!

symple19
06-19-2010, 07:07 AM
you make no sense little 13 yr old... when's summer over?

another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 08:21 AM
another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

have a great day!

http://onni.jkl.fi/%7Elauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg

symple19
06-19-2010, 08:25 AM

have a great day!

uh dumbass?

welcome to the list bitchface.

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
uh dumbass?

welcome to the list bitchface.

???

:lol if you think I was directing that at you, I was responding to another koriwhat rant with his rant in this thread

symple19
06-19-2010, 08:45 AM
???

:lol if you think I was directing that at you, I was responding to another koriwhat rant with his rant in this thread

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

so was I

my copy was genuine bitches & blunts

symple19
06-19-2010, 08:46 AM
koriwhat is the gift that keeps on giving :toast

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 08:46 AM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

so was I

my copy was genuine bitches & blunts

bitches, blunts, and calf tats. The American dream.

symple19
06-19-2010, 08:47 AM
bitches, blunts, and calf tats. The American dream.

indeed!!! :king

Fillmoe
06-19-2010, 11:34 AM
its not gay cuz they are calf tats its gay cuz they are gay tats

symple19
06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
its not gay cuz they are calf tats its gay cuz they are gay tats

Go Niners!

MavDynasty
06-19-2010, 01:06 PM
lol fucking faggot fuckstick

koriwhat
06-19-2010, 01:08 PM
yall having fun yet?

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 01:09 PM
lol fucking faggot fuckstick

koriwhat
06-19-2010, 01:11 PM
GD we all know mavdynasty is a fag... you don't really have to remind anyone about that.

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 01:17 PM
GD we all know mavdynasty is a fag... you don't really have to remind anyone about that.

koriwhat
06-19-2010, 01:23 PM
haha you're a dumbass!

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 01:49 PM
haha you're a dumbass!

better to be a dumbass than a fag! fag!

Will Hunting
06-19-2010, 01:53 PM
haha you're a dumbass!

lol calf tats

koriwhat
06-19-2010, 01:54 PM
better to be a dumbass than a fag! fag!

well you sure do suck the dick of all the other followers here so that makes you... yep.

Will Hunting
06-19-2010, 01:58 PM
well you sure do suck the dick of all the other followers here so that makes you... yep.

at least he doesn't have calf tats

lol calf tats

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 02:08 PM

who's dick did i suck? i came in here and quoted you, and only you, to mock on my own accord. fag.

MavDynasty
06-19-2010, 02:09 PM
lol calf tats

Will Hunting
06-19-2010, 02:11 PM
lol calf tats

Leetonidas
06-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Damn man, I used to feel sorry for you, but you just make it so easy for them to troll you, it's like you don't understand. They're obviously trolling you, you know it, yet you keep replying and replying and expending more energy to think of new posts to call them fags and all they're doing is copypasta, which takes a second.

Jesus fuck.

Dr. Gonzo
06-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I just saw a tranny at walmart and she had calf tats.

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Damn man, I used to feel sorry for you, but you just make it so easy for them to troll you, it's like you don't understand. They're obviously trolling you, you know it, yet you keep replying and replying and expending more energy to think of new posts to call them fags and all they're doing is copypasta, which takes a second.

Jesus fuck.

thats the thing, we're not trolling him, we all genuinely believe the guy is a faggot.

lmao calf tats

mookie2001
06-19-2010, 07:48 PM
21 year old Mavsfan think they're in a gang and that calling someone a fag on the Internet means something

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 08:17 PM
21 year old Mavsfan think they're in a gang and that calling someone a fag on the Internet means something

26 year old spur fan thinks that he knows shit about me and that trolling me on the internet is going to actually work.

step your game up, tee hee

mookie2001
06-19-2010, 08:25 PM
But but I'm not a troll I genuinely think you like eminem

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 08:26 PM
But but I'm not a troll I genuinely think you like eminem

well then

_EbwaeKFgxw

MavDynasty
06-19-2010, 08:58 PM
LMFAO calf tats

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 09:01 PM
mookie, gettin his hate onnn he said said saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiidddddd!!!!

sittin at his computer, writin up some diss rhymes against me while poppin macadamias in the kitchen

this next rap is gonna bload my chode, smeagma will exsploaddddddd everywhereeee!!!!

:crofl

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-19-2010, 09:01 PM

Sorry but koriwhat has been calling people fag more than anyone else :lol

Mavs_man_41
06-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry but koriwhat has been calling people fag more than anyone else :lol

when i call koriwhat a fag, i'm obviously mocking him for having nothing else in his troll arsenal.

i think everyone's brain here get's that except the brain enclosed by brown skin and a jew curl

4>0rings
06-19-2010, 09:17 PM
lol stinky paki

wrong thread

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-19-2010, 09:17 PM
i think everyone's brain here get's that except the brain enclosed by brown skin and a jew curl

Not to mention the mounds of fat that encloses it.

MookieCrew
06-19-2010, 09:57 PM

tbh Mavsfan's non-radio hits are lame i saaiiiddd. saying the same immature crap over and over and over means that Mavsfan will have to go to the sidelines and talk to the olllllllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one. I don't know what it is but former ISSJHSS dumps smegma all over mavsfans. whottttttttttt's the deal?

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 04:54 AM

Jesus fuck.

haha you're a dumbass!

BadOdor
06-20-2010, 06:28 AM
lol compton nigga

MavDynasty
06-20-2010, 12:10 PM
lol calf tats

Cleveland Steamer
06-20-2010, 01:05 PM
coolest internet gang ever.

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
haha

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 01:19 PM

Jesus fuck.

nah man i definitely know and understand what's going on... i just choose to be entertained, maybe that's the one thing they don't understand.

i find this shit humorous whether or not anyone believes that.

i find it funny these people think knocking someone for tattoos that person chose to get permanently inked into their skin will somehow humiliate that person. i also find it funny that these people only seem to do one thing, copy each other's lame attempt at trolling with no originality from any one of them. and last, these internet e-thugs think they're hardcore and yet only 2 have shown their faces; one's a gorilla and the other a total fresa who has no soap box to stand on after showing up in some gay ass ed hardy shirt with bracelets on his wrists.

it is what it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-20-2010, 01:41 PM
nah man i definitely know and understand what's going on... i just choose to be entertained, maybe that's the one thing they don't understand.

i find it funny these people think knocking someone for tattoos that person chose to get permanently inked into their skin will somehow humiliate that person. i also find it funny that these people only seem to do one thing, copy each other's lame attempt at trolling with no originality from any one of them. and last, these internet e-thugs think they're hardcore and yet one 2 have shown their faces; one's a gorilla and the other a total fresa who has no soap box to stand on after showing up in some gay ass ed hardy shirt with bracelets on his wrists.

it is what it is.

MavDynasty
06-20-2010, 02:21 PM

i find it funny these people think knocking someone for tattoos that person chose to get permanently inked into their skin will somehow humiliate that person. i also find it funny that these people only seem to do one thing, copy each other's lame attempt at trolling with no originality from any one of them. and last, these internet e-thugs think they're hardcore and yet one 2 have shown their faces; one's a gorilla and the other a total fresa who has no soap box to stand on after showing up in some gay ass ed hardy shirt with bracelets on his wrists.

it is what it is.

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
haha!

MavDynasty
06-20-2010, 02:27 PM
haha!

LMAO calf tats

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-20-2010, 02:27 PM
lets see here...

what else?

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 02:42 PM
lets see here...

what else?

i find it funny these people think knocking someone for tattoos that person chose to get permanently inked into their skin will somehow humiliate that person. i also find it funny that these people only seem to do one thing, copy each other's lame attempt at trolling with no originality from any one of them. and last, these internet e-thugs think they're hardcore and yet only 2 have shown their faces; one's a gorilla and the other a total fresa who has no soap box to stand on after showing up in some gay ass ed hardy shirt with bracelets on his wrists.

it is what it is.

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:43 PM
yall still talking to each other? lame...

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 02:49 PM

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:52 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/navysealbh/MavsAlmostChampsDVD.jpg

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 02:53 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/navysealbh/MavsAlmostChampsDVD.jpg

lets see here...

what else?

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:55 PM
haha wtf?

http://api.ning.com/files/l-TJIuFtARgFHE3Mf1hZgg9PnpcH1n43WChcbAdDY4WpazOHlKW6 kiqDzfyxPr0MbTNaH--0vN5s5sqWSO8sOEWsFDLux-n9/MavsPosterforChineseOxNewYear.jpg

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:59 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/turbulus/2v9smsh.jpg

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:59 PM
what a fag
http://www.bobanddan.com/images/Bob/knobler.jpg

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 03:00 PM
hahaha
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/dallas-mavericks-nba-champs-2006.jpg

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/mavs-hotline.jpg

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 03:01 PM

have a great day!

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 03:26 PM
hahaha
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/dallas-mavericks-nba-champs-2006.jpg

Sisk
06-20-2010, 03:33 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/Norman_Adams/failwl9.jpg

Sisk
06-20-2010, 03:34 PM
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3183/sucks27ql.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-20-2010, 04:41 PM

mavs>spurs2
06-20-2010, 06:50 PM
:lmao epic thread

gaKNOW!blee
06-20-2010, 06:57 PM
:lmao epic thread

it is what it is.

SourCandy
06-20-2010, 07:35 PM
wow you guys are drama queens.

monosylab1k
06-20-2010, 07:50 PM

lol cleveland steamer

still butthurt about his precious mmgay forum getting trolled

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 09:35 PM
lol cleveland steamer

Cleveland Steamer
06-20-2010, 09:45 PM
lol cleveland steamer

MavDynasty
06-20-2010, 09:52 PM

lol mmgay

monosylab1k
06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
:cry :cry :cry don't make fun of mma ever! :cry :cry :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Why are mmgay fans so sensitive about the fact it's a really gay sport?

4>0rings
06-20-2010, 10:38 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-06-16/1245155320634.jpg

dirk4mvp
06-20-2010, 11:29 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-06-16/1245155320634.jpg

Edward
06-21-2010, 01:44 AM
as far as i can tell mavs_man_41 is a gorilla but the rest of yall? probably a bunch of bitches.

you can sit here and give me shit daily, posting photos i posted months ago, rag on me left and right but what seems to be the norm around here is yall are bitches who can't show their face at ST. can dish it out but can't take it, huh?

out of all of you i have a bit of respect for mavs_man_41 and no respect for fag ass gay hardy wearing fpoonsie but atleast he and mavs_man_41 have shown themselves here. what about the rest of you, too scared that what you post may be better material than my scrawny legs?

stop acting like yall are the shit when truth is you're pussies.

oh and when did lol, crofl, and the rest of those acronyms become cool? lol fags!

MavDynasty
06-23-2010, 09:04 PM

Cleveland Steamer
06-23-2010, 09:28 PM
:cry:cry:cry don't make fun of my lol boyfriends ever!!!:cry:cry:cry

MavDynasty
06-23-2010, 09:45 PM
lol butthurt over mmgay

Edward
06-23-2010, 11:24 PM
lol Cleveland steamer wanting an MMgay fag to give him a Cleveland steamer