PDA

View Full Version : Splitter Might Play In Olympiacos If They Hire Ivkovic

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Tiago Splitter will sign with Olympiacos on the condition that they hire Dusko Ivanovic as their new head coach and that Olympiacos pays more money than the NBA offers.

http://basketblog.gr/pages/ViewContent.aspx?l=1&e=c&p=3&c=141&m=1

tdunk21
06-17-2010, 01:22 AM
looks like someones personal blog

kamikazi_player
06-17-2010, 01:28 AM
The only thing saving KBP is his sigs

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 01:32 AM

It is a big Greek basketball site. It is not something the same as 48minutesofhell

Mel_13
06-17-2010, 01:33 AM
You're really slipping, Billy.

If you're trying to spam the board with baseless Splitter rumors, stick to ones that have him staying in Spain. The notion that Splitter would leave Spain to play in an inferior league, in front of fans so violent that the building practically has to be evacuated in order for a championship game to continue, is beyond laughable.

Splitter may not come to San Antonio, but everyone here knows that the chance that Splitter plays in Greece is precisely equal to the chance that Spanoulis plays anywhere but Greece. Zero.

The Franchise
06-17-2010, 01:36 AM

It's a Greek league rumor, and even it said unless he chooses the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 01:38 AM
You're really slipping, Billy.

If you're trying to spam the board with baseless Splitter rumors, stick to ones that have him staying in Spain. The notion that Splitter would leave Spain to play in an inferior league, in front of fans so violent that the building practically has to be evacuated in order for a championship game to continue, is beyond laughable.

Splitter may not come to San Antonio, but everyone here knows that the chance that Splitter plays in Greece is precisely equal to the chance that Spanoulis plays anywhere but Greece. Zero.

Troll

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 01:39 AM
It's a Greek league rumor, and even it said unless he chooses the NBA.

No. It said unless the NBA offers more money than Olympiacos. It is also not a Greek league rumor. It comes from Baskonia where Splitter plays.

duhoh
06-17-2010, 02:00 AM
so, when do you make another thread about getting insulted while conveniently turning a blind-eye to your own?

Ozzy
06-17-2010, 02:41 AM
KBP: Dusan Ivkovic and Dusko Ivanovic are different people (but they are both successful basketball coaches)

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 04:54 AM
It's a Greek "report" about a rumor on a Greek message board.

This is beyond worthless.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 04:13 PM
KBP: Dusan Ivkovic and Dusko Ivanovic are different people (but they are both successful basketball coaches)

I am talking about Dusko Ivanovic.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 04:13 PM
It's a Greek "report" about a rumor on a Greek message board.

This is beyond worthless.

No it is not. It says right in there that it comes from Baskonia's team.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 04:14 PM
It says right there that it is a rumor from a message board.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 04:15 PM
It says right there that it is a rumor from a message board.

Which comes from SPAIN.

So you have lied numerous times in this thread by LYING and saying it came from Greece.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 04:18 PM
So it is a rumor on a Greek message board that someone on a Greek message board claims comes from Spain.

It's just so stupid, it has to be Greek.

tdunk21
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2010-articles/june/splitter-wants-to-play-in-the-nba.html

article dated : 16th june 2010

According to the president of Saski Baskonia, Josean Querejeta, he is aware that Tiago Splitter wants to play in the NBA but does not know if Splitter has yet made a definitive decision:

El presidente baskonista es "consciente" de los deseos del jugador por emprender la aventura americana, aunque "todavía no hay confirmación" de ese paso.

This is a good sign for the San Antonio Spurs who own his rights after drafting him in the 2007 NBA Draft. Splitter would address the team's need for a big man to play along side Tim Duncan.

As they say Spurs fans, the plot thickens!

4>0rings
I never knew why KBP was banned all the time until I read his threads. Someone ban this cuck.

ChumpDumper
Wow, that's an actual quote from the president of Baskonia!

And he isn't Greek!

dbestpro
Which comes from SPAIN.

So you have lied numerous times in this thread by LYING and saying it came from Greece.

That settles it. We know that a message board rumor from Spain is more believable than a message board rumor from Greece, unless the person who posted on the Spanish message board was from Greece, or is it vice versa?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 04:20 PM
That settles it. We know that a message board rumor from Spain is more believable than a message board rumor from Greece, unless the person who posted on the Spanish message board was from Greece, or is it vice versa?Or Arkansas.

Indazone
06-17-2010, 04:21 PM
A meltdown in every thread. Right Chumpdumper?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 05:09 PM
So it is a rumor on a Greek message board that someone on a Greek message board claims comes from Spain.

It's just so stupid, it has to be Greek.

WTF is wrong with you? It is on the Baskonia forum. That is in SPANISH and is in SPAIN.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 05:11 PM
A meltdown in every thread. Right Chumpdumper?

chumpdumper is a jerk. he is the rudest one in this place.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 06:26 PM
WTF is wrong with you? It is on the Baskonia forum. That is in SPANISH and is in SPAIN.So it's a Greek site about a Greek rumor started by someone from Arkansas on a Spanish board.

Why would the choice of a Serb coach by a Greek team influence a Brazilian player's leaving a Spanish team?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 06:30 PM
So it's a Greek site about a Greek rumor started by someone from Arkansas on a Spanish board.

Why would the choice of a Serb coach by a Greek team influence a Brazilian player's leaving a Spanish team?

From this comment you just proved that you don't even know ANYTHING about Splitter and you are a Spurs fan. Pathetic. It is very obvious why this coach would matter to Tiago. If you really were a Spurs fan and not just a full time troll you would know this. What a joke.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 06:32 PM
From this comment you just proved that you don't even know ANYTHING about Splitter and you are a Spurs fan. Pathetic. It is very obvious why this coach would matter to Tiago. If you really were a Spurs fan and not just a full time troll you would know this. What a joke.I'm asking you.

Tell me all about Splitter's relationship with this coach.

Provide links.

The Franchise
06-17-2010, 06:41 PM
From this comment you just proved that you don't even know ANYTHING about Splitter and you are a Spurs fan. Pathetic. It is very obvious why this coach would matter to Tiago. If you really were a Spurs fan and not just a full time troll you would know this. What a joke.

Just curious. What does this coach have that would make a grown ass man follow him anywhere he goes? Is Tiago going to set aside his own dreams just to be with this coach? Sounds a little silly if you ask me.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Sounds like something a fan of a Greek team would make up and plant on a Spanish message board.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Just curious. What does this coach have that would make a grown ass man follow him anywhere he goes? Is Tiago going to set aside his own dreams just to be with this coach? Sounds a little silly if you ask me.

He is the coach that Tiago has when he was a teenager.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Sounds like something a fan of a Greek team would make up and plant on a Spanish message board.

So I am able to read and write in 3 different language then?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2010, 07:40 PM
So I am able to read and write in 3 different language then?What makes you think I was talking about you?

I consider you representative of real and fake Greek fans everywhere, so it could be any of you. You already admit -- nay -- brag that Greek fans are prone to murder and rioting, so what would stop any of you from planting a stupid rumor that would benefit a Greek team and the Greek league on the whole on a Spanish message board?

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2010, 07:45 PM
wtf this clown keep on citing blogs, they are not reputable just like wiki

angelbelow
06-17-2010, 09:46 PM
haha