PDA

View Full Version : Culby/Luva/Kool/House/Killa/Iron/

milkshakeballa
06-17-2010, 03:06 AM
We might not understand or want to admit it now, but we will understand years from now, when they're reminiscing about these games or sharing their moments with past Lakers brethren who have been a part of this rivalry, that Thursday night is a singular moment, a memory that rises above all others.

Sons tomorrow we unite. As one. As Laker brethren.

We are going to CRUCIFY THIS FORUM TOMORROW NIGHT. CRUCIFY THEM!

This is OUR JUDGEMENT DAY. THIS IS OUR ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!

Get your rest 2nite Brethren.

Come tomorrow.......

IT IS TIME 2 TESTIFY!

Roddy Beaubois
06-17-2010, 03:08 AM
lame

milkshakeballa
06-17-2010, 03:09 AM
lame

Was your name on that there list up there?

GTFO

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 03:19 AM
:lol Which is why, if the Celtics take this loss, I will man up, congratulate you guys, then take a break from the forum for a few days, tail tucked beneath my legs.

kamikazi_player
06-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Gl guys

kamikazi_player
06-17-2010, 03:49 AM
fyi, the real Dr.House hasn't been on Spurstalk since dec 31 when Culburn was banned.

silverblk mystix
06-17-2010, 06:26 AM
...:blah

lame...the revenge of the trolls...

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Shoulder-to-shoulder, Milky, on to the end.

Let us proceed...

Ghazi
06-17-2010, 07:54 AM
lame

TheManFromAcme
06-17-2010, 07:55 AM
:lol Which is why, if the Celtics take this loss, I will man up, congratulate you guys, then take a break from the forum for a few days, tail tucked beneath my legs.

It ain't over yet Ln.
Celts gonna come out with all guns.

Underestimating them is dangerous.

monosylab1k
06-17-2010, 07:57 AM
is grandma celebrating with a lapdance?

phyzik
06-17-2010, 08:56 AM
ehh, you bunch of dick lickers will be too busy destroying everything in sight around staples center for anyone to worry about what you will do on a message board.

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 09:06 AM
It ain't over yet Ln.
Celts gonna come out with all guns.

Underestimating them is dangerous.

I did say "if". :) But I wouldn't mind some lucky bounces. Already got lucky once today... found out I made Tech Sgt. Now I just need a few more lucky bounces for the Celtics to make my day! (Not to mention, 17 is my lucky number.)

Killakobe81
06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
We might not understand or want to admit it now, but we will understand years from now, when they're reminiscing about these games or sharing their moments with past Lakers brethren who have been a part of this rivalry, that Thursday night is a singular moment, a memory that rises above all others.

Sons tomorrow we unite. As one. As Laker brethren.

We are going to CRUCIFY THIS FORUM TOMORROW NIGHT. CRUCIFY THEM!

This is OUR JUDGEMENT DAY. THIS IS OUR ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!

Get your rest 2nite Brethren.

Come tomorrow.......

IT IS TIME 2 TESTIFY!

Well said ...

We may not always agree ...but ONE THING FOR SURE ...

We recognize this moment.

And there will be hell to pay for all the childish, hating trolling that has gone on here recently ...we need to verbally eviscerate every last one of these dicksucks with impunity ..

We shall give no quarter ...(take no prisoners for you dummies) and KOS in this bitch tonight.

Killakobe81
06-17-2010, 09:37 AM
where the hell allanon has been?

TheManFromAcme
06-17-2010, 09:55 AM
I did say "if". :) But I wouldn't mind some lucky bounces. Already got lucky once today... found out I made Tech Sgt. Now I just need a few more lucky bounces for the Celtics to make my day! (Not to mention, 17 is my lucky number.)

:tu to your promotion Ln. I am sure it's well deserved.
With that said,

Although I extend a hand of respect to your team, I sure hope we wipe the floor with them.

Surely you understand right? :lol

Gonna be a battle

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 09:59 AM
I might go out rioting, if the Lakers win. I think the cops will have it on lock, though.

TinTin
06-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Tbh you guys are not in the same class as Iron

lmao @ leaving out dazed

JamStone
06-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Strange, I thought other Laker fans on this site didn't like you either.

I guess being on the cusp of another championship allow them to tolerate you.

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 10:24 AM
:tu to your promotion Ln. I am sure it's well deserved.
With that said,

Although I extend a hand of respect to your team, I sure hope we wipe the floor with them.

Surely you understand right? :lol

Gonna be a battle

Totally comprehended :) May Fisher flop so hard he hurts himself, and Kobe shoot 3 for 27 :lol

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 10:25 AM
am i not allowed to testify?

Lame

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Iron, you speak English too well to be a true Lakers fan in milkshake's eyes.

silverblk mystix
06-17-2010, 10:29 AM
where the hell allanon has been?

Here is another Los Angeles School District success story.

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Iron, you speak English too well to be a true Lakers fan in milkshake's eyes.

u talking to me?

thispego
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM
:lmao *post-gasol achievements :lmao

how the lakers have not already finished this thing is beyond me :lol

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM
u talking to me?

Augh yes. My bad, mea culpa.

Killakobe81
06-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Tbh you guys are not in the same class as Iron

lmao @ leaving out dazed

I agree Dazed should not of been left out but who gives two shits about your "class" ranking ...thanks for visting now ...GTFO!

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 11:52 AM
how the lakers have not already finished this thing is beyond me

Your San Antonio Celtics ain't no easy clean.

Man In Black
06-17-2010, 12:32 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/grouphug.gif
A Circle Jerk...how very rainbow of you all.

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 12:33 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/grouphug.gif
A Circle Jerk...how very rainbow of you all.

You're the pivot man, Black.

thispego
06-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Your San Antonio Celtics ain't no easy clean. it's not about the celtics winning, it's about kobe losing and seeing that cheaters never prosper. you may still win the championship this year, but the achievement is tainted.

TheManFromAcme
06-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Totally comprehended :) May Fisher flop so hard he hurts himself, and Kobe shoot 3 for 27 :lol

:lol

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 12:47 PM
it's not about the celtics winning, it's about kobe losing and seeing that cheaters never prosper. you may still win the championship this year, but the achievement is tainted.

Sure, I understand that concept, Pego. And I'll cite ya here & now for having the fortitude to put it down on paper in it's fine print and not dancing round it like Media does.

Bully, Pego, bully for you.

Man In Black
06-17-2010, 12:49 PM
You're the pivot man, Black.
That's all you got? I'm dissapointed Sep...no game. No imagination.

Insert Celtic blah, blah...tell us Kobe sniff's MJ's jockstrap again, I tell you he can never be undefeated, because he's already lost 2. You misdirect.

You many now Continue with your bob the knobs.

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 01:01 PM
That's all you got? I'm dissapointed Sep...no game. No imagination.

Insert Celtic blah, blah...tell us Kobe sniff's MJ's jockstrap again, I tell you he can never be undefeated, because he's already lost 2. You misdirect.

You many now Continue with your bob the knobs.

Honestly? I could give two shits about Kobe overshadowing MJ. I only tote up raw numbers on Laker rings. That's what I do. I don't qualify them for count either. I just tote 'em up.

I only push the Bryant/MJ boulder up the hill with my ED ding dong so I can then watch it roll back down road hitting as many of you fellows as it is able.

Then I climb back down and push that boulder back up, look at you silly SOBs climbing up, set my charges, and turn it a loose.

Killakobe81
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
honestly? I could give two shits about kobe overshadowing mj. I only tote up raw numbers on laker rings. That's what i do. I don't qualify them for count either. I just tote 'em up.

I only push the bryant/mj boulder up the hill with my ed ding dong so i can then watch it roll back down road hitting as many of you fellows as it is able.

Then i climb back down and push that boulder back up, look at you silly sobs climbing up, set my charges, and turn it a loose.

lol

TheManFromAcme
06-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Dang Cully.....:lol

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 01:47 PM
I still got it!!!!!!!!!

I can no longer get a fuck into Katie-girl, but, I sure can fuck a San Antonio Celtics ass till its bleed.

MavDynasty
06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
shouldnt you be getting lapdances from disgusting hookers in front of your grandma?

Killakobe81
06-17-2010, 02:11 PM
I still got it!!!!!!!!!

I can no longer get a fuck into Katie-girl, but, I sure can fuck a San Antonio Celtics ass till its bleed.

Dont hurt 'em yet cully

We have 48 mins of basketball BEFORE we unleash fire and brimstone ...on the NBA forum landscape ...