PDA

View Full Version : How many dumb niccas you know?

jermaine
06-17-2010, 05:25 AM
This dumb nigga Albert Hanesworth has to be one of the dumbest niggas I've ever seen in my short 32yrs of living. No this is not a football subject, this is a dumb nigga subject! These white folks done gave him 21million up front & he didn't show up cuz he don't like a 3-4 defense! For that kinda $$$$ who give a dam what they wanna run! The only other niggas I know that dam stupid is broke ass Latrell Sprewell, that stupid ass Phillip & MavsDynasty! if you'll know any others please share!

jermaine
06-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Sup Jermaine

What's upper? Do you know any dumb niggas besides these niggas?

stretch
06-17-2010, 07:42 AM
jermaine is a faggot

jermaine
06-17-2010, 08:02 AM
jermaine is a faggot

Wasn't you salavating over some guys tatoos on his calfs in another thread? Why must you bother me you lil ass nat!?! I'm not that tranny that put his fist in your rectum. No I don't like men, no you can't come ride my bus, & yes I will fuck your girl! Even if we ran a train on that slut you still couldn't fuck with me! Get off my dick bitch!(No homo)

jermaine
06-17-2010, 08:48 AM
http://www.benchwarmersunited.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jamarcus-russell.jpg

Naw that nigga just sorry! Now Vick & his lil brother is some dumb nigga! I forgot about Plexico Burress!

Will Hunting
06-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Fuck you Jermaine

jermaine
06-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Fuck you Jermaine

Will Hunting hummm, what & who have you jockin ole Jermaine! Now gone on lil fella & go play in the 3ft section before you get hurt! I really don't know how good Mr. Tim & Mrs. Kori insurance is on ST!

Ghazi
06-17-2010, 09:13 AM
what up jermaine

florige
06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Antoine Walker. I read an ESPN article a few weeks ago that said he was pretty much broke.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 09:25 AM
what up jermaine

What's up buddy! An I heard Walker is dam near wanted for hot checks an gamblin debts!

stretch
06-17-2010, 09:27 AM
jermaine is a dumb nicca

jermaine
06-17-2010, 09:51 AM
jermaine is a dumb nicca

This is exactly what I'm talking about! This dumb sum bitch right here! He's a perfect example! I don't know who dumber, stretch, Phillip, or MavsDynasty! & who in the hell is this Will Hunting muthafucka? Can any1 vouch for this nigga! He to stupid to know there is only 3 in the 3 stuges! Owait there is 4.

stretch
06-17-2010, 09:58 AM
This is exactly what I'm talking about! This dumb sum bitch right here! He's a perfect example! I don't know who dumber, stretch, Phillip, or MavsDynasty! & who in the hell is this Will Hunting muthafucka? Can any1 vouch for this nigga! He to stupid to know there is only 3 in the 3 stuges! Owait there is 4.

you are dumber than anyone here judging by this post, you fucking idiot.

fmedrano1977
06-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Ya'll forgeting Obama! This dumb ass, pretend to be negro fck'd it all up for future black folks with a dream of being Prez.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 10:03 AM
you are dumber than anyone here judging by this post, you fucking idiot.

This heifer is really coming out scratching with her claws 2day! DAMMM!

stretch
06-17-2010, 10:06 AM
This heifer is really coming out scratching with her claws 2day! DAMMM!

:downspin:

jermaine
06-17-2010, 10:07 AM
Ya'll forgeting Obama! This dumb ass, pretend to be negro fck'd it all up for future black folks with a dream of being Prez.

Kat Williams said Obama aint never had no pitbull puppies or nuttin so I don't think he's black 1st of all. And whoever wanted to be Prez behind Bush is a dumb fool. They way he fucked it up.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 10:15 AM
:downspin:

Lol. You like puttin your head down to men don't you!?! Retorical question bitch, I already know the answer! I've told you dude, I'm not that kinda guy man. Accept it an move along!

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 10:16 AM
MArbury belongs in this thread. Not sure dumb is a right term. Absolutely fucking crazy is better.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 10:30 AM
MArbury belongs in this thread. Not sure dumb is a right term. Absolutely fucking crazy is better.

Yea that nigga is crazy. He's singing & dancing to that white girl song! Then he hard then srying! Yea that nigga crazy. Hey Iron have you checked out that new football game that they say better than Madden?

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Yea that nigga is crazy. He's singing & dancing to that white girl song! Then he hard then srying! Yea that nigga crazy. Hey Iron have you checked out that new football game that they say better than Madden?

It's garbage. I got it down stairs. It's the worst football game I've played. I'd rather play Madden 08 than that. Camera is awful, and just about everything else. Only good ting is the tackling.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 10:41 AM
It's garbage. I got it down stairs. It's the worst football game I've played. I'd rather play Madden 08 than that. Camera is awful, and just about everything else. Only good ting is the tackling.

I wish Madden came back with the QB vision. That was the best Madden I've ever played!

florige
06-17-2010, 11:06 AM

What football game?

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 11:08 AM
I wish Madden came back with the QB vision. That was the best Madden I've ever played!
QB vision was cool. I just want them to fix the nano glitch and stop the easy flats passing.

What football game?

Backbreaker

jermaine
06-17-2010, 11:32 AM
QB vision was cool. I just want them to fix the nano glitch and stop the easy flats passing.

Backbreaker

If Madden fix those two I'd start playing madden like I play 2K, which I'm bout to dump for nbalive/nba elite 11 cuz 2k sucks! Have you ever seen a game an with every patch they fix its fucks up an be worse off!

stretch
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM

+1

QB vision made the game a lot more realistic on both sides of the ball.

nano's arent nearly as bad as they used to be. they are mainly bad if you are under center, but even then, if you are in I-Form, you can still combat it, but I agree, they should try to fix that a bit, mainly the A-Gap nano's, because those are what really kill Singleback. but at the same time, its so hard to get pressure without nano's or bringing the house, which is exactly why they need to bring back QB vision, because it creates a slightly more realistic delay which gives that extra split second for pressure to make it through and either get a hit or affect the pass.

i think whats most annoying about the flats, is in man defense, how if you have an LB on a HB, and the HB runs into the flats, the main reason they get so much separation from the get go is because the LB ends up running into a bunch of his own guys or the TE and crap like that. I can understand how in the open field, a quick HB is probably going to win a battle between your average LB, but that almost never happens, because the LB is stuck trying to get around his own guy, and the HB is already open for a 20 yard gain. I don't have too many issues with the way that zone defenses defend the flats, because usually the reason they end up out of position is because someone else runs through their zone that is possibly a bigger threat. but they gotta fix up the man defense a bit, because man is almost useless because of the flats alone. but at least they fixed it up a bit from 09, where man sucked all over the field. now its just the flats.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
So theres basically no positives to the game other than the tackling aspect.

Iron what year Madden was that if you ran a HB direct snap an you highlighted a reciever the ball would automatically be in that recievers hand an you just start runnin without a real snap?

jermaine
06-17-2010, 12:00 PM
So theres basically no positives to the game other than the tackling aspect.

They kinda have QB vision on that gm 2! But man I use to use that QBlight like a flashlight cop lookin for a hobo in a dark alley! I was good with that shit. An Stretch I'm kinds proud of you jumpin in on this Madden talk. You just mite b a alright Kat! I'm not gone diss you for a week! But 6/25/10 yo ass belongs to me!

Mr Bones
06-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Wow. A nicca thread on spurstalk to go along with all the faggot threads. How inspirational.

BlackSwordsMan
06-17-2010, 12:10 PM
only you jermaine I try to stay away from black people

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
You guys see how awful the new commentating is? They actually messed up Gus Johnson.

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Just played NCAA 11 demo. A lot different than what I'm used to.

jermaine
06-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Just played NCAA 11 demo. A lot different than what I'm used to.

When is the Madden demo coming out on 360?