PDA

View Full Version : Steve Francis

lebomb
06-17-2010, 07:57 AM
...........this guy dropped from an All Star to nothing in record time. Ive never seen an NBA player go from a superstar to nothingness this quickly in all my days. What happened to this dude? :wakeup

jermaine
06-17-2010, 08:11 AM
...........this guy dropped from an All Star to nothing in record time. Ive never seen an NBA player go from a superstar to nothingness this quickly in all my days. What happened to this dude? :wakeup

The New York Knicks happened! The same thang that will happen to McGrady & they tried to do it to lil Nate bubut he got out in time!

The Franchise
06-17-2010, 10:02 AM

Good livin.

stretch
06-17-2010, 10:04 AM
he visited the UTSA campus, and the shock from the outrageous homoerotic actions he witnessed scarred him for life

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM
he visited the UTSA campus, and the shock from the outrageous homoerotic actions he witnessed scarred him for life

:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
I can't be sure what's going on at UTSA but if anyone would be scarred by seeing that it wouldn't be Stevie Franchise. This is the guy that had trouble getting out of bed after they traded Cuttino Mobley away from him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2010, 10:19 AM
This is the guy that had trouble getting out of bed after they traded Cuttino Mobley away from him.

True and regarding the OP that had a lot to do with Francis' collapse. He was having maybe his best season in Orlando before Mobley was traded and then that season fell apart after Mobley was traded.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM

:lmao