PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Refs

silverblk mystix
06-17-2010, 06:14 PM
gotta hand it to stern---his arrogance is unmatched...

Joey Crawford :lmao:lmao

Dan Crawford :lmao:lmao

Scott Foster :lmao:lmao

if I knew who scott fosters bookie is....I could retire tomorrow

sorry Boston---it was a great season

isn't boston a ``goodfella'' type of place and why has no-one paid scott foster----

...a little visit

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 06:23 PM
can you do us a favor and explain why those refs favor a certain team?

BadOdor
06-17-2010, 06:24 PM
My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.
Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

Thompson
06-17-2010, 06:27 PM
I think Joey is supposed to be considered generally fair to the road team, more so than others; he's not easily influenced by the home crowd. Unless you're the Spurs of course, in which case you can forget about it home or away.

I don't know about the others.

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 06:28 PM
info:

Joey Crawford worked Games 1 and 5 of the Finals (a Lakers win and a Celtics win, respectively), Dan Crawford worked Game 3 (Lakers win) and Foster worked Game 4 (Celtics win).

silverblk mystix
06-17-2010, 06:40 PM
can you do us a favor and explain why those refs favor a certain team?

well...

it has more to do with reputations...

and what is their agenda for tonight----and where is the major money at---

the fact that scott foster was implicated with all those donaghy phone calls---from donaghy to foster---BEFORE---NBA games in question of improprieties---

should be enough to NOT assign him anywhere NEAR an NBA game ---UNTIL--a proper investigation has been conducted...

joey foster has a reputation for making the game about HIM---instead of the two teams....

dan crawford---I guess either team can claim he hates them---or loves them--who knows what his agenda is....

maybe---it is the lakers that are screwed----

but that brings us to stern----

and everyone knows who stern loves and protects

either way---someone's getting screwed tonight

mavsfan1000
06-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Danny Crawford hates pretty much every time I want to win. lol

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 06:45 PM
either way---someone's getting screwed tonight

Will they have a tight booty hole, Silv?

FromWayDowntown
06-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Joey has now worked each of the last 3 Game 7's in the NBA Finals (1994, 2005, and 2010).

silverblk mystix
06-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Joey has now worked each of the last 3 Game 7's in the NBA Finals (1994, 2005, and 2010).

wonder why? :lol