PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lakers fans

LnGrrrR
06-17-2010, 10:55 PM
I'd post more but I'm pretty butthurt right now.

benefactor
06-17-2010, 10:56 PM
ftl...forever.

ffadicted
06-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Hugest choke job ever. Congrats to Ron Artest, fuck the rest of this organization lol

LMAO at the ppl ron thanked :lol

ElNono
Hater gonna hate...

FTL :flipoff

duhoh
kobe/ron co-finals mvps

rayray2k8
Nice win. Enjoy the offseason. Be ready to defend your championship again. :toast

See you in October. :toast

Can't wait for next season. :)

ffadicted
06-17-2010, 10:58 PM
:lmao

The butthurt is so strong with me right now

v2freak
06-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Good game played by both the Celtics and Lakers. Absolutely no reason to be ashamed by either organization.

Ashy Larry
06-17-2010, 11:00 PM
I just ran down the street in my drawls ......

tdunk21
06-17-2010, 11:01 PM
good job lakers....but as a spurs fan.....fuck the lakers

xellos88330
06-17-2010, 11:02 PM
I need to watch the news. Maybe there is a riot going on in LA. :D

kamikazi_player
06-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Congrats Laker fans and Celtic fans. Don't feel down Celtics, you guys made it so competitive and NOBODY woulda thought they woulda gone this far in the playoffs. Major props to you guys. Laker fans, YOU GUYS SUCK, but congrats anyways :cheer. I don't care what anyone says, i thought this game was exciting. The defense was just so good with both of these teams. None of these teams wanted to quit.

florige
06-17-2010, 11:03 PM
You guys played good Lggrrrrr. I thought you guys had it. At least you guys didn't give up though. I know it still sucks though. But at least you weren't a Spurs fan to have witness .04. :lol

Koolaid_Man

ALL YOU HO"S CAN SUCK A FAT DICK AND DIE.....all you fucking bitches suck on our balls for eternity...well at least till we 3 peat

u4lakers14

lots of choke accusations in this thread. no choke about it.

tough tough game. tough series.

understand about being butthurt, but i gotta say, be proud of your team. they had me scared shitless all night.

see you in the finals next year.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
06-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Congrats.. but still...

marini martini
06-17-2010, 11:09 PM
:toast!!!!!

scottspurs
06-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Congrads to the Lakers. Anyone crying about the refs should be ashamed. That was a very ugly game that reminded me very much of 2005. The best team won.

duhoh
06-17-2010, 11:14 PM
they tore up the boards.

nice to see LA out-hustling a hustle team :tu

bostonguy
06-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Props to the Lakers. I am not really mad or sad. I just felt this coming. Even with that 13 point lead, they had to push it to at least 17 to start restoring my faith back in them. Once the Lakers started chopping at that lead, the inevitable championship run was coming. Have fun laker fans. You guys got your revenge and capped it off beautifully. You ended this era of the Celtics. i got nothing but respect for the Lakers. I am fine with them being champs. It is much better than seeing the Nuggets,Cavs,Magic doing it.
Again props on going back to back.:toast

bostonguy
06-17-2010, 11:52 PM
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Luva how does it feel dawg? I mean it couldn't be any sweeter than this. Glad to see closure to this storyline once and for all.

IronMexican
06-17-2010, 11:58 PM
I was out for a while.

Glad the Laker won. Ron or Pau deserved the MVP. Who cares about that award, though.

IronMexican
06-18-2010, 12:01 AM
And thanks for being gracious, even in defeat, Lngrrr.

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 12:03 AM
I'll congratulate IronMexican, Ashy Larry(I don't know if he's a troll, but he's a good poster), Culbear and PakiLuva..

Medvedenko
06-18-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll congratulate IronMexican, Ashy Larry(I don't know if he's a troll, but he's a good poster), Culbear and PakiLuva..

No one cares HH, no one.

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM

Props to the Lakers. I am not really mad or sad. I just felt this coming. Even with that 13 point lead, they had to push it to at least 17 to start restoring my faith back in them. Once the Lakers started chopping at that lead, the inevitable championship run was coming. Have fun laker fans. You guys got your revenge and capped it off beautifully. You ended this era of the Celtics. i got nothing but respect for the Lakers. I am fine with them being champs. It is much better than seeing the Nuggets,Cavs,Magic doing it.
Again props on going back to back.:toast

you guys are all class...great series:toast

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 12:13 AM
good job lakers....but as a spurs fan.....fuck the lakers

Not surprise you feel that way.

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 12:19 AM
No one cares HH, no one.

http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

Texas Chili Dog
06-18-2010, 12:32 AM
*BREAKING NEWS*

In the Lakers locker room after the game, David Stern awarded Phil Jackson the 2010-2011 Championship trophy in advance. This is the first time in NBA history that a season has ended before it has begun. All NBA players will play in different sports leagues from now through June 2011.

Ron Artest has already signed a one year contract to play for the Philadelphia Flyers. Moments after signing his contract with Philly, Rasheed Wallace signed one with the New Jersey Devils.

Kobe Bryant is leaning towards a commitment to the San Diego Chargers. Details are limited at this time.

Paul Pierce says he will join the USA soccer team in South Africa. "There's a lot of good diving competition, but I feel like I'm up to the task."

Adam Morrison is prepared to sign with the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League. When asked for a comment, Morrison replied, "The bench is a little bit longer in Spokane, so I'll have a little more space."

Nate Robinson expressed an interest in joining the Connecticut Sun of the WNBA. "I feel like it will be good competition playing against people my size."

Glen Davis will play for the New England Patriots as a linebacker. He has already guaranteed he will lead the NFL in tackles next season.

Brian Scalabrine signed a minimum contract with the Red Sox. But after seeing him play, Boston will designate him to AA assignment with the Portland Sea Dogs.

Luke Walton and Jordan Farmar go to a night club in Compton to discuss their future plans, and are never seen or heard from again.

Sasha Vujacic went the same route as Robinson and joined the WNBA's LA Sparks. His first shot in the league will be blocked, and he will retire in a post game ceremony attended by three people: the camera guy, the producer, and the reporter.

Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett signed identical contracts with the Minnesota Twins, one as a pitcher, the other, a catcher.

Pau Gasol will join the Los Angeles Kings. "No puedo patinar."

Rajon Rondo has been offered contracts from several teams, but has passed on them all.

Derek Fisher was elated to get interest from the Los Angeles Galaxy of the MLS. He immediately joined the team as its newest member, taking .4 as his jersey number.

DJ Mbenga will join the UFC and compete in UFC 116. He will face the Brock Lesnar-Shane Carwin winner.

Stay tuned for more updates as they come in.

Killakobe81
06-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Botonguy and Lngrr ...stay classy

Haters keep hatin yall fuel my fire ...

cobbler
06-18-2010, 02:34 AM
http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

Absolutely classic...

Tossing out his internet medallion!

So cute!

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 02:37 AM
He said nobody cared about my opinion on ST..I showed him the ST e-medal I received because people value my opinion for some reason..logic?..

This is the same guy that took a picture of his Bronze medal and posted it on SpursTalk, trying to show off:lol..

LnGrrrR
06-18-2010, 02:40 AM
And thanks for being gracious, even in defeat, Lngrrr.

Trust me, I'm not feelig very gracious. But I said I'd congratulate you guys, and I wouldn't go back on it. It still is sitting in the back of my throat like a hot pocket or a dick in Koolaid Mans mouth.

cobbler
He said nobody cared about my opinion on ST..I showed him the ST e-medal I received because people value my opinion for some reason..logic?..

This is the same guy that took a picture of his Bronze medal and posted it on SpursTalk, trying to show off:lol..

Show off? No.., was told I was full of shit and to prove it and I did.

Do you ever get anything right?

Killakobe81
Absolutely classic...

Tossing out his internet medallion!

So cute!

Harlem's been all kind of bitter the past two days even trying to mock me ... I love it the silver medalist at the 2010 Spurstalk Olympics has a crush on me!!!

BTW i think I voted for that clown ... can I have my vote back?

Enjoy it (medal) ....you probably won't enjoy the Finals for a while ... LMAO

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Gobbler, you've mentioned your medal many, many times, you were just waiting for an opportunity to post your picture:lol..you love to randomly bring up your accomplishments in arguments, you do it all the time..

KillaKobe, thanks for your vote:)..

cobbler
06-18-2010, 02:45 AM
Gobbler, you've mentioned your medal many, many times, you were just waiting for an opportunity to post your picture:lol..you love to randomly bring up your accomplishments in arguments, you do it all the time..

Link? I have mentioned my medal in that thread and that thread alone.

Wrong again.... :toast

Killakobe81
06-18-2010, 02:49 AM

I was kidding about taking my vote back ...you have your moments when you an ass but a solid poster ...

TampaDude
06-18-2010, 02:55 AM
LOL @ Lakers fans rioting after a win...can't imagine what would've happened if they had lost. :lol