PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if they riot...yet again.

Man In Black
06-17-2010, 11:06 PM
I hope they don't but if I'm a store owner of some merchandise that might seem even remotely Street Cred worthy...I'd worry.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2010, 11:10 PM
I hope they don't but if I'm a store owner of some merchandise that might seem even remotely Street Cred worthy...I'd worry.

yeah bitch we gonna tear some shit the fuck up

Cant_Be_Faded
06-17-2010, 11:11 PM
I hope they riot and that whole bull shit city burns to the ground. I hope you see Korean convenience store owners taking pot shots at all the looters and they just wipe each other out.

ffadicted
06-17-2010, 11:12 PM
IMO I would've taken as much merchandise home lolol

jag
06-17-2010, 11:14 PM
yeah bitch we gonna tear some shit the fuck up

"ya bitch we're getting crazy!!! Tearin' shit up! Im on the internet right now!"

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2010, 11:17 PM
"ya bitch we're getting crazy!!! Tearin' shit up! Im on the internet right now!"

I feel your pain douche bag....I hope you have a hard fucking time sleeping tonite

duncan228
06-17-2010, 11:18 PM
LA police declare unlawful assembly (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txlakerspolicing)

Los Angeles police have declared an unlawful assembly as hundreds of jubilant Los Angeles Lakers fans poured into the streets near Staples Center after the Lakers 83-79 victory over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the NBA finals.

Police urged people to disperse immediately outside Staples Center Thursday night.

A police spokesman says at least two people have been arrested - both misdemeanors for drinking in public.

Police massed around the arena before Game 7 of the NBA finals, aiming to prevent a repeat of the violence that accompanied the Lakers’ victory last year.