PDA

View Full Version : Rashard Lewis

ladiesman
05-13-2005, 02:58 PM
What happen to him? I saw him laying on the floor with his shoe off.

ladiesman

PS. Sorry if this has already been addressed

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2005, 03:12 PM
I just saw on a Seattle board that Lewis supposedly has a severe case of turf toe...supposedly ESPN just reported it but nothing on the website yet...If that is true he could be out for the rest of the series...

T Park
05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
If that is true he could be out for the rest of the series...

yeahhhh right........

Reggie Evans also had a bruised back and never came back.

Maybe thats how the Spurs will win.

Their best players keep getting hurt then its just a blowout lol.

ladiesman
05-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Turf toe. That hurts like hell. Hope it is not true. Don't want any excuses when they get blown out on sunday.....

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Turf toe. That hurts like hell. Hope it is not true. Don't want any excuses when they get blown out on sunday.....

no shit...of course TPark wouldn't know anything about that...

hard to get turf toe sitting in your lazyboy eating ding dongs.

violentkitten
05-13-2005, 03:31 PM
yeah. tpark also doesnt know how to post outrageous sex fantasies on the internets and pretend that they are true

E20
05-13-2005, 03:34 PM
The ESPN commenators reported that it was a hyper extended big right toe.

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2005, 03:39 PM
The ESPN commenators reported that it was a hyper extended big right toe.

thats turf toe. Extremely painful and virtually impossible to walk/run...you can't put any pressure on your toe at all...trying to walk is like trying to throw a baseball without using your thumb...

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2005, 03:49 PM
yeah. tpark also doesnt know how to post outrageous sex fantasies on the internets and pretend that they are true

http://www.tombraider4u.com/pictures/tweety-pictures.jpg

pathetic little puddy tat...

must suck to think that having sex with a woman is an outrageous fantasy...

violentkitten
05-13-2005, 03:49 PM
yeah man there was this one time i was laid out with a severe case of turf toe and ended up in the hospital. i struck up a conversation with one of the candy stripers there and it turned out that she was real good friends with this little hot blond nurse who was taking care of me. so me and the candy striper really hit it off so she said that she would come back later that night to "finish our conversation". well i was feeling pretty good needless to say. so shes come back late that night when her friend was on duty. this was the early 80s so she busted out the coke. she was high as a kite and she asked me if i wanted to "party". i said of course so without hesitation she took off her shirt, stuck her chest in my face and then sprinkled some coke on her puppies. best blow i ever did. after that i dont remember much other than the blond's hairpie in my face and someone snorting coke off my schlong all night long.

of course this was houston back in the day when women would just give it up to any old stiff

violentkitten
05-13-2005, 04:09 PM
before i forget the next day i woke up with the candy striper sound asleep next to me. she woke up and before i knew what was going on she was riding the john wayne train. all of a sudden her friend comes in and is like "johnny's here and he's looking for you". the candy striper was freaking out and i'm like "who's johnny?" well johnny was her husband and just as she was climbing off of me in walked johnny. he looked to be about 5' 4" tall and probably would blow away in a stiff breeze. littlest big redneck you've ever seen. he said "yew've been messin' with my woman boy?" and i just about died laughing but of course I was sitting there with a rock hard pecker in a coke fueled daze. so before i know it johnny starts trying to fight with me while i was still in the damn hospital bed. well he wasnt much of a match for me so i was able to fight him with one arm. before i knew it both the nurse and the candy striper were both finessing my manhood again...

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.tombraider4u.com/pictures/tweety-pictures.jpg

wuh wo...get the kweenex...viowent puddy tat just spewed on his keyboard...

Shelly
05-13-2005, 04:16 PM
thats turf toe. Extremely painful and virtually impossible to walk/run...you can't put any pressure on your toe at all...trying to walk is like trying to throw a baseball without using your thumb...

He needs a Podiatrist!

:lol

Horry For 3!
05-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Lewis is questionable for Game 4 with a turf toe.

Ishta
05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
:lol oh damn

boutons
05-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Maybe "Vincent Vega" should give Shard a foot massage!