PDA

View Full Version : LOL at ABC refusing to show Kobe's field goal percentage!

BRHornet45
06-17-2010, 11:27 PM
LMAO sons they refused to show the fact that Kobe was his usual self shooting a pathetic 6 of 24 (25%) ... instead they only showed his 23 point total and his freebie percentage! lol at this joke of a fucking "league"

BRHornet45
06-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Kobe scored 12 legit points tonight off of 6 of 24 shooting ... yea this dude is better than Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Shaq, etc. LMAO

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Hahah, haters will always hate. He shot horribly but chalk it up to great celtic Defense. I had flash backs of the detroit series. The only difference he started to trust his guys and the boys paid off. His 14 boards were huge and free throws were essential.

MiamiHeat
06-17-2010, 11:30 PM
LOL i know dude

it's ok though. any knowledgeable bball fan has always known the truth about this overrated fraud kobe bryant.

he's a great player against soft defenses, but god damn he's overrated.

Ghazi
06-17-2010, 11:30 PM
This was a CP3 v Denver in 2009 1st roundesque performance by Kobe in this game.

But to think someone could play this bad 5 times in a row like CP3 did against the Nugs

LMAO 121-63 :lmao

BRHornet45
06-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Hahah, haters will always hate. He shot horribly but chalk it up to great celtic Defense. I had flash backs of the detroit series. The only difference he started to trust his guys and the boys paid off. His 14 boards were huge and free throws were essential.

son ok your bandwagon team that you never supported until the championships won .... but you can't possibly be this naive can you? the Lakers had what? fucking 21 free throws in the 4th quarter alone!

hitmanyr2k
06-17-2010, 11:32 PM

Well, when you're sagging 8 feet off Rondo daring him to shoot and sitting in the paint anyway you would think you could come up with quite a few rebounds :lol

sribb43
06-17-2010, 11:32 PM
He got 15 boards bc there were so many bricks thrown up by Ray Allen

Cant_Be_Faded
06-17-2010, 11:34 PM
They have not shown a career finals fg% for kobe EVER

His finals stats are total jokes. He had to have his balls coddled by his first game 7 in finals ever.

What a joke. Hope he gets AIDS

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Mvp mvp mvp!

ffadicted
06-17-2010, 11:35 PM
BR why you always right my man?

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:37 PM
son ok your bandwagon team that you never supported until the championships won .... but you can't possibly be this naive can you? the Lakers had what? fucking 21 free throws in the 4th quarter alone!

Look dude, you're a troll, but I'll take the bait, hook line and sinker. If you watched the game, show me the phantom fouls or nonsense you claim. He shot horribly, but the give it up to doc and tom for playing Kobe better than any team I've seen since 2004. You win championships with a team not individuals. Go check out MJ's "hot" shooting in 96 vs the Sonics...especially in close out games. Peace son.

Koolaid_Man
LMAO sons they refused to show the fact that Kobe was his usual self shooting a pathetic 6 of 24 (25%) ... instead they only showed his 23 point total and his freebie percentage! lol at this joke of a fucking "league"

scoreboard to you bitch...I've been waiting all season to tell you to take a plunger paint it Purple and Gold and shove it far up your ass...

BRHornet45
BR why you always right my man?

son I have been fighting this war for long times. many will eventually see the truth.

DJ Mbenga
06-17-2010, 11:38 PM
son br you can appreciate sluts. just shut up and watch espn. you can see hanna storm's legs

BRHornet45
06-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Look dude, you're a troll, but I'll take the bait, hook line and sinker. If you watched the game, show me the phantom fouls or nonsense you claim. He shot horribly, but the give it up to doc and tom for playing Kobe better than any team I've seen since 2004. You win championships with a team not individuals. Go check out MJ's "hot" shooting in 96 vs the Sonics...especially in close out games. Peace son.

LMAO you fag ass bitch I have 7,000+ post. if I was a troll I would have lost interest a long time ago ... YOU'RE the fucking troll and a bandwagon jumper. when did you start supporting the NBA Lakers??? let me guess ... right about the time Gasol came to town right? oh wait, maybe it was during the Shaq run and then you lost interest and started supporting the New England Patriots right???

son I fucking hate both L.A. and Boston .... I actually prefer L.A. as far as the two cities goes, but ANYONE WITH A FUCKING BRAIN could tell this shit was rigged as can be. there is absolutely never a legit reason for ONE team to receive 21 free throws in one quarter ... the game seemed to be fairly called until the 4th and then the NBA took control and won the game for the Lakers. open your fucking eyes and accept the truth bitch boy cuckold.

HarlemHeat37
06-17-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't want to generalize, but Canadian Laker fans are all the same..I lived in Canada for years, and I'm sure plenty of Canadians know what I'm talking about..go to RealGM for example, half of the Raptors board are Laker fans..

Medvedenko is a stereotypical Canadian Laker fan..

spurs10
06-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Kobe scored 12 legit points tonight off of 6 of 24 shooting ... yea this dude is better than Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Shaq, etc. LMAO
Exactly...rapist wasn't great!!!!!

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:46 PM
LMAO you fag ass bitch I have 7,000+ post. if I was a troll I would have lost interest a long time ago ... YOU'RE the fucking troll and a bandwagon jumper. when did you start supporting the NBA Lakers??? let me guess ... right about the time Gasol came to town right? oh wait, maybe it was during the Shaq run and then you lost interest and started supporting the New England Patriots right???

son I fucking hate both L.A. and Boston .... I actually prefer L.A. as far as the two cities goes, but ANYONE WITH A FUCKING BRAIN could tell this shit was rigged as can be. there is absolutely never a legit reason for ONE team to receive 21 free throws in one quarter ... the game seemed to be fairly called until the 4th and then the NBA took control and won the game for the Lakers. open your fucking eyes and accept the truth bitch boy cuckold.

Son, I've been on this board since 04 and lived the lakers for over 25 years. If you watched the game the fouls were generated by hacks and desperation defense by the C's. I have no brain, please don't let me pull rank. Keep posting WNBA nonsense. You're a joke poster, nothing more, nothing less.

fevertrees
06-17-2010, 11:47 PM
lmao @ anyone with a right mind trying to compare Kobe with a
Great..the GREATS didn't need the refs to bail them out ina Game 7. I hope Kobe gets fucking murdered this summer

Medvedenko
I don't want to generalize, but Canadian Laker fans are all the same..I lived in Canada for years, and I'm sure plenty of Canadians know what I'm talking about..go to RealGM for example, half of the Raptors board are Laker fans..

Medvedenko is a stereotypical Canadian Laker fan..

I'm a laker fan HH.

BRHornet45
I hope Kobe gets fucking murdered this summer

son he SHOULD be sitting in a fucking prison cell anyways

JamStone
06-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Kobe is sincerely hurt by your criticisms and mocking.

:(

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:49 PM
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
:lobt:

jag
06-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Go check out MJ's "hot" shooting in 96 vs the Sonics...especially in close out games. Peace son.

"see everyone, MJ wasn't any better!"

lmao

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:53 PM
"see everyone, MJ wasn't any better!"

lmao

Just stating facts. Most of these posters never actually seen MJ play.

sook
06-17-2010, 11:55 PM
i guess I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Kobe is clutch as shit but its impossible to deny that he is a shitty finals performer. That was a down right pitiful game, not to mention the TOs on top of that.

jag
06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Just stating facts. Most of these posters never actually seen MJ play.

Kobe/laker fans are always the ones who bring up the Kobe-MJ comparisons...then they get irritated when everyone clowns them for the ridiculous comparison.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
:lobt2:

All I gotta say!!!!!!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Fu k all haters!!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 12:07 AM
I didn't know it hurt non lakers fans this much!!!

TD 21
06-18-2010, 12:08 AM
ABC is a joke. Their coverage was absolutely deplorable and they thoroughly embarrassed the league. I've already talked in depth on this a few times, so I'll keep it brief, but the league seriously has to get in touch with ABC/ESPN and have an overhaul done. Not just the on air people but the entire angle, for lack of a better word, of their broadcasts (always from the Lakers perspective, always desperately attempting to prop up Bryant, camera constantly on him, talking about him coming off of every break).

Jackson in particular should be fired after his performance tonight. Could the man be any more in love with Bryant? All he needed were a pair of pom-poms and he'd have been set.

Jacob1983
06-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Mike Breen couldn't mention the FG % because he was too busy jizzing in his pants about Kobe and the Lakers. That guy is so fucking annoying. Mark Jackson is a shitty announcer too.

NBA on NBC

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 12:15 AM

:lol at this emo WNBA fan

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:16 AM
lol people are crying about ABC not putting Kobes FG% up. wow. Fucking losers. lol

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 12:18 AM
ABC is a joke. Their coverage was absolutely deplorable and they thoroughly embarrassed the league. I've already talked in depth on this a few times, so I'll keep it brief, but the league seriously has to get in touch with ABC/ESPN and have an overhaul done. Not just the on air people but the entire angle, for lack of a better word, of their broadcasts (always from the Lakers perspective, always desperately attempting to prop up Bryant, camera constantly on him, talking about him coming off of every break).

Jackson in particular should be fired after his performance tonight. Could the man be any more in love with Bryant? All he needed were a pair of pom-poms and he'd have been set.

:lol

Broadcasters are frontrunners. You bet they bust out the pom-poms for the winning teams and players. They always do it... they did it with the C's, the Spurs, Pistons, etc. too.

It's just that the love for the Lakers rubs you the wrong way, so you remember it more. Don't feel bad, it's a perfectly natural human trait. We tend to remember that which offends much more than that which we agree with when.

If you think I'm wrong, just visit a Lakers forum where I guarantee you'll hear plenty of complaining over how ESPN and the "mainstream media" "hates" Kobe and company.

It is utterly ridiculous, both sides' paranoia.

TD 21
06-18-2010, 12:26 AM
:lol

Broadcasters are frontrunners. You bet they bust out the pom-poms for the winning teams and players. They always do it... they did it with the C's, the Spurs, Pistons, etc. too.

It's just that the love for the Lakers rubs you the wrong way, so you remember it more. Don't feel bad, it's a perfectly natural human trait. We tend to remember that which offends much more than that which we agree with when.

If you think I'm wrong, just visit a Lakers forum where I guarantee you'll hear plenty of complaining over how ESPN and the "mainstream media" "hates" Kobe and company.

It is utterly ridiculous, both sides' paranoia.

You know, I give you credit for attempting to be unbiased, but you're just not. You're too deep in the trees to see the forest. And you're right, all fans are at least somewhat biased when it comes to their own team.

Let's get real here. They NEVER did this for the Spurs or the Pistons, don't pretend. When the Pistons won, it wasn't about the Pistons winning, it was about the Lakers losing. When the Spurs won, they didn't make nearly as big a deal, like it wasn't as significant.

You didn't hear (particularly in game six, but tonight too, mainly Jackson) Jackson and Van Gundy rushing to Bryant's defense? Getting carried away with everything he does, looking to credit him for routine shit, yet overlooking him playing selfish, playing matador defense and flat out struggling? I don't see how anyone can say otherwise. Those two guys are blatant Bryant fans, they don't even try to conceal it. Breen is more of a Gasol guy, he get's off to everything he does. Gasol can score and uncontested layup and it's "oh ho, pretty move by Gasol". They're a joke.