PDA

View Full Version : Rapist wins again

spurs10
06-17-2010, 11:34 PM
To further prove money talks and truth walks!! Congratulations Rapist and all the rape supporters...you should all be very proud, unless of course it was your daughter....

TheMACHINE
06-17-2010, 11:35 PM
rapist rapist rapist! wooot!

Giuseppe
06-17-2010, 11:37 PM
A big hug ta ya, MACHINE. A big bear hug, MACHINE!!! It's all over.

13 down, boy, but, it's over, MACHINE. It's over. It's all over.

alchemist
06-17-2010, 11:37 PM
You can hate Kobe all you want (like I do :lol) but you have to respect his will to come back from the dead and take advantage of his opportunities. 3 straight finals ain't no joke.

spurs10
06-18-2010, 12:51 AM
You can hate Kobe all you want (like I do :lol) but you have to respect his will to come back from the dead and take advantage of his opportunities. 3 straight finals ain't no joke.
His will to come back with his big 25% fg's. Yeah you're right...the fact that the Lakers went to the line every time anyone looked at
them....about 20 times more than Boston....that's ain't no joke at all!!!

cobbler
06-18-2010, 12:54 AM
His will to come back with his big 25% fg's. Yeah you're right...the fact that the Lakers went to the line every time anyone looked at
them....about 20 times more than Boston....that's ain't no joke at all!!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/sourgrapes.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 12:58 AM
To further prove money talks and truth walks!! Congratulations Rapist and all the rape supporters...you should all be very proud, unless of course it was your daughter....

Who Is That Guy?Could it be the white girl lover That Nigga - Koolaid....you'll never know....:rollin

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/2174.jpg

Smooth Criminal
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm not Fabers family or friend so GO LAKERS BABY

JamStone
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Good thing the internet is basically anonymous.

Otherwise, Kobe might rape you.

silverblk mystix
06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
just wait---kobe has TWO daughters....

karma awaits

spurs10
06-18-2010, 01:13 AM
Good thing the internet is basically anonymous.

Otherwise, Kobe might rape you.
If it were my daughter make no mistake...none of this bullshit talk would be going on, as he certainly wouldn't be playing any fucking basketball. I'm not saying this out of bravado....I'm very serious. Guess his victim's father saw the millions of payoff money as enough satisfaction. Do any of you think you'll ever hear a word out of his rape victim's mouth? Of course not....and that takes a lot of cash...can you imagine what she has been offered on the talk show circuit??? Congrats!!!

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 01:14 AM
It's going to be a sad day when his daughters start using the internet and get curious..

JamStone
06-18-2010, 01:15 AM
If it were my daughter make no mistake...none of this bullshit talk would be going on, as he certainly wouldn't be playing any fucking basketball. I'm not saying this out of bravado....I'm very serious. Guess his victim's father saw the millions of payoff money as enough satisfaction. Do any of you think you'll ever hear a word out of his rape victim's mouth? Of course not....and that takes a lot of cash...can you imagine what she has been offered on the talk show circuit??? Congrats!!!

If your daughter was a slut who had sex with three other guys within a 24 hour span of allegedly getting raped by Kobe, even you might question her word.

spurs10
06-18-2010, 02:34 AM
If your daughter was a slut who had sex with three other guys within a 24 hour span of allegedly getting raped by Kobe, even you might question her word.
I know you love your boy, but the cops have let a lot of the details of this case out in the open...she didn't have sex with 3 other guys in the span of 24 hours, that is bullshit, as had it been true he wouldn't have paid millions of dollars to never, ever say one fucking word about what happened....and even if she'd had sex with a fucking football team consensually it doesn't mean shit compared to being raped. Sorry, but karma will reveal it's head over and over again. The grand jury had ample evidence and was out for about a minute in their deliberations. Congrats!!!....p.s. JamStone...I'm just as pissed off about people who are falsely accused of heinous crimes being wrongly persecuted, as I am about the rich buying and bribing their way out of trouble.