06-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Did you hear that? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

"I got one more than Shaq,take that"

Jacob1983
06-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Link please

HarlemHeat37
06-17-2010, 11:57 PM
He has less than Shaq as a #1 option, less Finals MVPs..Shaq wouldn't go 6-24 in a game 7 in the NBA Finals..

http://thesexycrimes.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/stop-snitching.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-17-2010, 11:58 PM
He'd only have 2 if it weren't for Shaq..

Koolaid_Man
He's been throwing Shaq under the bus all night...He's said 3 times already that he wants more rings than Shaq....and says it right after they tell him Shaq said he's the greatest Laker ever...Kobe's saying Fuck that Nigga....now he wants to give a Nigga Props....

Kobe just ruined Shaq's legacy....

Leetonidas
But as the main man he still has less. That's what Shaq cares about. :lmao

InK
KObe acting like a human beeing, ty fucking god for that.

Medvedenko
06-17-2010, 11:59 PM
He has less than Shaq as a #1 option, less
Finals MVPs..Shaq wouldn't go 6-24 in a game 7 in the NBA Finals..

Seriously, quit crying.....in game 7 he'd be on the bench in a close game due to his shitty fout shooting. Saw it 10 years ago and it's the truth now. Watch games bud.

BRHornet45
06-17-2010, 11:59 PM
I hope Kobe dies tonight

RsxPiimp
06-18-2010, 12:00 AM
He'd only have 2 if it weren't for Shaq..

Shaq would only have less than 3 if it weren't for Kobe. I love what if's. Its exciting and the possibilities are endless...

jmill
06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
I hope Kobe dies tonight

Best part of the press conference is that he basically gave his teammates all the credit tonight and owned up to how bad he was shooting.

Despite how much time you spend hating, he gives the exact opposite response a hater would expect. Good stuff.

Kriz-Maxima
06-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Unexpected, funny moment.

BRHornet45
Best part of the press conference is that he basically gave his teammates all the credit tonight and owned up to how bad he was shooting.

Despite how much time you spend hating, he gives the exact opposite response a hater would expect. Good stuff.

must be nice to be Kobe and have everything in life handed to you on a silver platter ... never having to truly earn ANYTHING.

DAF86
Shaq > Kobe

Anyone who knows basketball, knows this.

Jacob1983
06-18-2010, 12:04 AM
And to be able to get away with rape must be nice for Kobe too. That rapist should be in prison and taking it up the butt by some white hillbilly.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-18-2010, 12:05 AM
I hope Kobe dies tonight

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Seriously, quit crying.....in game 7 he'd be on the bench in a close game due to his shitty fout shooting. Saw it 10 years ago and it's the truth now. Watch games bud.

Watch games? LOL..

Yes, let's ignore the MONSTER numbers Shaq put up in the Finals, and the unmatched attention that he received..let's focus on the rare possessions where he has to be subbed off due to FT shooting..

JamStone
06-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Pretty funny. Shaq extends an olive branch and Kobe spits on it. Shaq loves to make friends when it's convenient. Kobe letting his real feelings out. Something pretty genuine about it. In the Hannah Storm interview, he makes a similar comment, then says, "just kidding" and then says "no, I'm not." That was pretty funny too.

And yeah, Kobe sucked tonight shooting the ball. He was pretty horrible. But I love how some people love to find any way to still hate on him. For any other player, they'd say shit like whatever it takes to win the title. When LeBron has a horrible shooting performance, people will argue that at least he made an impact in the game with assists and rebounds. People still kill Kobe even though he had 15 rebounds, even though he didn't really force too many shots in the fourth quarter realizing he was shooting so bad. He made the free throws that really counted. Still made a clutch jumper even though he had been so bad shooting. People don't take away two of Magic's championships because he didn't win Finals MVPs in two of them. Only Kobe gets this. Yeah, I'm a Kobe apologist. But man, it's some really bleeding anuses around here...

Pistons < Spurs
06-18-2010, 12:11 AM
THE_REAL_SHAQ

Congratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my ass taste "

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Lebron was HEAVILY criticized for the way he played, despite having a better game and arguably a better series than Kobe, and despite having significantly less help..I don't know if I've ever seen anybody get criticized more than Lebron after the series vs. Boston

Who the fuck is taking away Kobe's titles?..people baiting and trolling?..there are way more people, including the media, that arguably give Kobe MORE credit than he deserves for those titles, so I don't know why you're talking about people taking away credit from him..he has 2 as a #1, 2 as a 1a and 1 as a sidekick..is that false?..

Stop, please..

hitmanyr2k
06-18-2010, 12:14 AM

What game 7 was that exactly? Against Portland in Game 7 Shaq was still in the game until the end. Even made 2 clutch free throws in the final minutes. In Game 7 against the Kings in '02 Shaq was in the game until the end. Even made clutch free throws down the stretch and went 9-13 for the game. I love how people come up with these "myths" that Shaq was on the bench because of foul shooting during the Lakers dynasty. He was NEVER on the bench in crunchtime. I don't think you EVER watched the games. The only coach who ever did that to him was Pat Riley when he was on the Heat.

cnyc3
06-18-2010, 12:17 AM
6CF1VCyV0KU

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Pretty funny. Shaq extends an olive branch and Kobe spits on it. Shaq loves to make friends when it's convenient. Kobe letting his real feelings out. Something pretty genuine about it. In the Hannah Storm interview, he makes a similar comment, then says, "just kidding" and then says "no, I'm not." That was pretty funny too.

And yeah, Kobe sucked tonight shooting the ball. He was pretty horrible. But I love how some people love to find any way to still hate on him. For any other player, they'd say shit like whatever it takes to win the title. When LeBron has a horrible shooting performance, people will argue that at least he made an impact in the game with assists and rebounds. People still kill Kobe even though he had 15 rebounds, even though he didn't really force too many shots in the fourth quarter realizing he was shooting so bad. He made the free throws that really counted. Still made a clutch jumper even though he had been so bad shooting. People don't take away two of Magic's championships because he didn't win Finals MVPs in two of them. Only Kobe gets this. Yeah, I'm a Kobe apologist. But man, it's some really bleeding anuses around here...

+1 Jam....he had a horrible night but you hit the nail on the head with the "he didn't force it in the 4th" argument. he tried to make an impact any way possible (15 boards) and we needed al of them

JamStone
06-18-2010, 12:20 AM
People discredit Kobe for his first three titles all the time because he was the second best player on those teams, and it's not merely trolling or baiting. No other champion superstar gets that type of idiotic hate.

RsxPiimp
06-18-2010, 12:21 AM
29 PPG/8 RPG/4 APG/2 SPG.

5 Titles. 2 Final MVP's. Back to Back.

It stings does'nt it...

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 12:24 AM

+1000

he gets another ship and they still look for ways to hate on him. Incredible but it makes them look more stupid. It's mostly trolling that goes around here. Can't wait til next season. But for now imma celebrate

duhoh
06-18-2010, 12:52 AM
People discredit Kobe for his first three titles all the time because he was the second best player on those teams, and it's not merely trolling or baiting. No other champion superstar gets that type of idiotic hate.

true. but as great as pippen was, he doesn't get nearly as much attention as jordan though, even though his brilliance was an absolute necessity.

spurs10
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM
25%...what a hero....

peteee
06-18-2010, 03:08 AM
must be nice to be Kobe and have everything in life handed to you on a silver platter ... never having to truly earn ANYTHING.
it's reckless to call everything "handed" to Kobe Bryant because he actually did something, like the fade-away shots he managed in the last 6 minutes which cemented celtics the loss.

Dinamita
06-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Kobe 2 rings without Shaq
Shaq 1 ring without Kobe

:lobt:

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 03:13 AM
it's reckless to call everything "handed" to kobe bryant because he actually did something, like the fade-away shots he managed in the last 6 minutes which cemented celtics the loss.

25%

TampaDude
06-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Kobe 2 rings without Shaq
Shaq 1 ring without Kobe

:lobt:

Kobe 0 rings without Shaq or Gasol :lol

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 03:16 AM
Kobe 0 rings without Shaq or Gasol :lol

BadOdor
06-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Hey guys, I'm pretty happy right now.

How you guys doing?

Spurologist
06-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Kobe haters on here are hilarious.....

All this kobe shot 25%, did this, did that.....what gives a fuck?

How do you argue with a fucking championship?

:lmao

namlook
06-18-2010, 03:34 AM
"Shaq, how my ass taste?"