View Full Version : People Suck

Smooth Criminal
06-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Seriously riots?!

You rioters all freaking suck.

Cheer and celebrate responsibly please

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:15 AM
good its not that big. There's always some dumbasses down there. IM sure there were folks tipping Cows in SA when they won.

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 12:15 AM
People that cheer for snitching rapists are generally low-character people TBH..why would anybody be surprised that these people destroy their own city?..

duncan228
06-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Rowdy revelers surrounding cars after Lakers win (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txlakerspolicing)

Rowdy revelers are surrounding cars trying to leave Staples Center following the Los Angeles Lakers win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the NBA finals. And random fights and bonfires are breaking out near the arena.

Television news footage showed several people jumping on a taxi Thursday night as it attempted to leave the area after the game. Someone opened a rear door of the vehicle, while others rocked it back and forth. The taxi eventually made its way through the crowd and away from the arena.

KCAL-TV helicopter footage showed a man being beaten by several people on a nearby street.

The Los Angeles Fire Department says several people were treated for injuries outside the arena. Details on their injuries were not released.

Los Angeles police say there have been four arrests, all for public intoxication.

Smooth Criminal
06-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Some dude got jumped and beat unconscious. Seriously WTF can justify that?

Do other cities do this when their teams win titles?

God the LA police must have been rooting for Boston

hitmanyr2k
06-18-2010, 12:29 AM

Was he wearing a Celtics jersey?

cnyc3
06-18-2010, 12:30 AM

If LA lost they'd probably have it worse. I wonder whats goin on in Beantown right about now

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 12:31 AM

I think he was wearing a Pippen Jersey that read I'm GAY

duncan228
06-18-2010, 12:37 AM
I wonder whats goin on in Beantown right about now

Police: Boston fans quiet after NBA finals loss (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nbafinals-bostonfans)

Authorities say hundreds of Massachusetts state troopers and local police officers deployed around Boston haven’t reported any rowdy fan behavior after the Celtics’ 83-79 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the deciding Game 7 of the NBA finals.

Boston police temporarily closed some streets and ordered bars not to take in new customers at the end of the third quarter of Thursday night’s game in LA.

Some of the streets closed were in and around the Celtics’ home court, TD Garden, and around Fenway Park, where the Boston Red Sox had a home game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

State police also had more than 100 troopers from various units staged in the city to assist Boston police.

Some Boston sports celebrations in the past decade have ended in tragedy, including three deaths since 2004.

RoddyBukkake
06-18-2010, 12:39 AM
downtown LA beaner riot cam

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=7505240

BUMP
06-18-2010, 12:40 AM
These riots have absolutely nothing on the Boston Tea Party!!!

crc21209
06-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Rowdy revelers surrounding cars after Lakers win (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txlakerspolicing)

Rowdy revelers are surrounding cars trying to leave Staples Center following the Los Angeles Lakers win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the NBA finals. And random fights and bonfires are breaking out near the arena.

Television news footage showed several people jumping on a taxi Thursday night as it attempted to leave the area after the game. Someone opened a rear door of the vehicle, while others rocked it back and forth. The taxi eventually made its way through the crowd and away from the arena.

KCAL-TV helicopter footage showed a man being beaten by several people on a nearby street.

The Los Angeles Fire Department says several people were treated for injuries outside the arena. Details on their injuries were not released.

Los Angeles police say there have been four arrests, all for public intoxication.

Nothing new...

Smooth Criminal
06-18-2010, 12:41 AM
He was wearing a Kobe jersey, and he got jumped by Laker fans

eyeh8u
06-18-2010, 12:45 AM
i want to move to seattle, where everyone i white or whitewashed