WE FUCKIGN TEStityf 2ntie!!!

ONE MORE THA NFUCKIGN ShAQ!!!!

1666666666666666666666!!!!!!!!1

THAE FUCK!!!!!!!

CRUCIY Them COLBY!

CRUCIFY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH LORDY!!

CHRIS RICHARDS WASSup bitch? how my ass tatse>

harlem!?!? can u believe these refs?!?!?! ONLY reason lakers won!

PAU 19 and 18

FUcikign SPAINARD!

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:08 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Any word on the parade? I might head that way

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:14 AM
its fucking Monday!! I cant go on Mondays! ARGH!

cobbler
06-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Ill be there!

16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 01:17 AM
its fucking Monday!! I cant go on Mondays! ARGH!

Thanks bro!

I don't have a lot of time but imma look into it.

MavDynasty
06-18-2010, 01:36 AM
are you going to buy ugly ass hookers and get lapdances in front of your grandma again? :lmao

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:41 AM
are you going to buy ugly ass hookers and get lapdances in front of your grandma again? :lmao

i dunno why your clowning that. That shit was gangsta.

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 01:50 AM
We did it, Milky. I am happy for you, Milky. For all my Lakers Brothers.

And yes, for the Lakers fans there in Los Angeles and all over the world. Dr. Buss, Magic, Kobe, they all took time in the immediate aftermath to cite the fans and their importance to this team's success.

I remember Kobe a couple years back after the '08 Finals talking about the fans asking him about that failure. And Kobe then was not condescending about it. He mentioned them and their concerns because they had questioned him and he took it to heart. It was a fine, candid moment and I shall never forget it. It was fascinating.

Dr. Buss tonite at center court, his voice continually breaking cited the Lakers fans and it was wonderful as you could see for yourself it was heartfelt.

cobbler
06-18-2010, 01:54 AM

And yes, for the Lakers fans there in Los Angeles and all over the world. Dr. Buss, Magic, Kobe, they all took time in the immediate aftermath to cite the fans and their importance to this team's success.

I remember Kobe a couple years back after the '08 Finals talking about the fans asking him about that failure. And Kobe then was not condescending about it. He mentioned them and their concerns because they had questioned him and he took it to heart. It was a fine, candid moment and I shall never forget it. It was fascinating.

Dr. Buss tonite at center court, his voice continually breaking cited the Lakers fans and it was wonderful as you could see for yourself it was heartfelt.

And exactly why the "did you win a title" BS the haters spew is just that...

BS!

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 01:57 AM

I thought you were going to be out celebrating at Waffle House.

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 01:58 AM
I thought you were going to be out celebrating at Waffle House.

tee, hee. No, but, I've been on a diet for a solid month. Not tonite, I've been rampaging thru the kitchen since it ended.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 02:01 AM
so when we going out for some chicken wings guys!? haha

Killakobe81
06-18-2010, 02:04 AM
That is right my Laker brothers!!!!!

#16 and who cares how Kobe shot or who got MVP the ring is ALL that matters!!!!

cobbler
06-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Goodnight ALL!!!!!

What a great great season!!!!

Nitey nite ChrisR... wherever you are? :lmao

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 02:09 AM
That is right my Laker brothers!!!!!

#16 and who cares how Kobe shot or who got MVP the ring is ALL that matters!!!!

Testify, Killa!

I'm happy for you, Killa. I know you really wanted this and needed it. I am happy for you, boy.

A big bear hug for you, Killa! We'll never forget this one. We won this one together. All of us here, went thru the entire season, had our ups and downs, but, we never turned on one another. Yes, had our differences, but, we never forsaked one another.

And tonite, in Los Angeles, we finished it. Luva said nobody could close us, and he was absolutely right. Nobody could close us. We closed them.

We left 'em where we found 'em two weeks ago>>>in Los Angeles.

Killakobe81
06-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Testify, Killa!

I'm happy for you, Killa. I know you really wanted this and needed it. I am happy for you, boy.

A big bear hug for you, Killa! We'll never forget this one. We won this one together. All of us here, went thru the entire season, had our ups and downs, but, we never turned on one another. Yes, had our differences, but, we never forsaked one another.

And tonite, in Los Angeles, we finished it. Luva said nobody could close us, and he was absolutely right. Nobody could close us. We closed them.

We left 'em where we found 'em two weeks ago>>>in Los Angeles.

Manly hug for you too ...

This was the sweetest one since 1985 (2000 was amazing as well)

Medvedenko
06-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Let me spit a little:

We Lakers fans stay united and bleed purple and gold, from the rooftops we chant Kobe, Kobe, however from the streets we have Ron and Odom building the foundation and fisher providing the glue and Pau lighting our way to the top yet again!!

The Gemini Method
06-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Yeahhhh buddyyyyyyy!

Raise a drink to all: Killa, Machine, Culb, milkshake, laka, and whomever on here! In Downtown LA just celebrating peacefully!

Killakobe81
06-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Yeahhhh buddyyyyyyy!

Raise a drink to all: Killa, Machine, Culb, milkshake, laka, and whomever on here! In Downtown LA just celebrating peacefully!

It's all LAkerlove!!!!

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeahhhh buddyyyyyyy!

be safe bud!

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 02:20 AM
This was the sweetest one since 1985

Yes, Killa, absolutely on target.

---

And Gem, our Laker's stalwart, a hug to you as well. I am happy for you, Gem. I am truly thrilled for you, fellow.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-18-2010, 06:25 AM

This thread is for lakers fans only, GTFO!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 06:44 AM
WE FUCKIGN TEStityf 2ntie!!!

ONE MORE THA NFUCKIGN ShAQ!!!!

1666666666666666666666!!!!!!!!1

THAE FUCK!!!!!!!

CRUCIY Them COLBY!

CRUCIFY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH LORDY!!

CHRIS RICHARDS WASSup bitch? how my ass tatse>

harlem!?!? can u believe these refs?!?!?! ONLY reason lakers won!

PAU 19 and 18

FUcikign SPAINARD!

the way I see it he single handedly out rebounded Boston's BIG 3 combined and pretty much tied 2 of them combined in scoring...His numbers in rebounds and in points was better than any single performance of the big 4 while having a shitty offensive night. That makes Bostons case even worse....:lmao

Giuseppe
09-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Nothin' like goin' back in the stacks, as dawn begins in the Valley of The Skunker.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-Up
09-19-2010, 06:39 AM
^ Apparently you have no life outside of the internet...lol 5000 posts. :lol

Giuseppe
09-19-2010, 08:57 AM
But, I got Artest.

tee, hee.

Ashy Larry
09-19-2010, 09:09 AM
was a very good run ...... can't complain about 2 titles and three wcf titles in three years.

good times may continue to come our way as long as the squad stay focused and healthy. And they probably will since it's Phil's last year. Kinda tight how NBA TV had that special marathon for Phil on his 65th.

Giuseppe
09-19-2010, 09:15 AM
^Cept they fucked up the replay of Game 7. At the start of the 4th quarter they switched back to the start of the game. I thought I was losing my mind, or, pushed the wrong button on the remote.

TheMACHINE
09-19-2010, 10:24 AM
^ Apparently you have no life outside of the internet...lol 5000 posts. :lol

lol...forum member making fun of other forum member about amount of posts in forum.

:lmao