PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's about it

MiamiHeat
06-18-2010, 05:04 AM
The NBA is rigged, no doubt about it.

Watching Rasheed foul out on a Kobe Bryant "dribble to the paint and throw myself into rasheed, foul" was disgusting. If that is truly Rasheed's final play in the NBA, I am going to be upset about it, as I am sure many of you out there are. I loved Sheed's "BALL DON'T LIE" calls when they kept calling shitty fouls on him.

Watching Gasol TRAVEL in the most important time in the game, and not have it called, once again.....

The world runs on money, kiddos, and apparently, the NBA has done everything in it's power to transform the game into a pussified, Shooting Guard/PG/SF oriented league of shitty defense, high scoring offense, and highlight dunks.

Rule changes have killed the NBA, and the refs are on the payroll, and it's not just David Stern. The Mafia owns the refs sometimes, too. Remember, money talks. That's how Bryant is free right now instead of a prison for raping a woman.

Then the way the NBA intentionally censors broadcasters, news outlets, etc....

and the way the NBA intentionally overrates players for $$$.... no integrity!!

I can't wait for the NFL to come back.

So fuck the NBA. I hope it dies and goes bankrupt.

Chieflion
06-18-2010, 05:13 AM
I figured that I should post this here, because of Sheed's mention. Good old Sheed.

http://twitter.com/DuranLA/status/16444035080

namlook
06-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Rasheed was ejected from the arena and had to board the team bus in his uniform without getting dressed. :lmao

"Both teams played hard" :rollin

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 05:21 AM

Watching Rasheed foul out on a Kobe Bryant "dribble to the paint and throw myself into rasheed, foul" was disgusting. If that is truly Rasheed's final play in the NBA, I am going to be upset about it, as I am sure many of you out there are. I loved Sheed's "BALL DON'T LIE" calls when they kept calling shitty fouls on him.

Watching Gasol TRAVEL in the most important time in the game, and not have it called, once again.....

The world runs on money, kiddos, and apparently, the NBA has done everything in it's power to transform the game into a pussified, Shooting Guard/PG/SF oriented league of shitty defense, high scoring offense, and highlight dunks.

Rule changes have killed the NBA, and the refs are on the payroll, and it's not just David Stern. The Mafia owns the refs sometimes, too. Remember, money talks. That's how Bryant is free right now instead of a prison for raping a woman.

You believe that, yet you'll be ready to watch come Halloween again:lmao

Stop insulting yourself...you're making it way too easy

Chieflion
06-18-2010, 05:23 AM
You believe that, yet you'll be ready to watch come Halloween again:lmao

Stop insulting yourself...you're making it way too easy

Sir, where were you throughout the NBA finals?

silverblk mystix
06-18-2010, 06:03 AM
the nba is rigged, no doubt about it.

Watching rasheed foul out on a kobe bryant "dribble to the paint and throw myself into rasheed, foul" was disgusting. If that is truly rasheed's final play in the nba, i am going to be upset about it, as i am sure many of you out there are. I loved sheed's "ball don't lie" calls when they kept calling shitty fouls on him.

Watching gasol travel in the most important time in the game, and not have it called, once again.....

The world runs on money, kiddos, and apparently, the nba has done everything in it's power to transform the game into a pussified, shooting guard/pg/sf oriented league of shitty defense, high scoring offense, and highlight dunks.

Rule changes have killed the nba, and the refs are on the payroll, and it's not just david stern. The mafia owns the refs sometimes, too. Remember, money talks. That's how bryant is free right now instead of a prison for raping a woman.

Then the way the nba intentionally censors broadcasters, news outlets, etc....

And the way the nba intentionally overrates players for $$$.... No integrity!!

I can't wait for the nfl to come back.

So fuck the nba. I hope it dies and goes bankrupt.

co-sign the shit out of this.

Fuck the nba---it will die---it will be like wrestling--just watch.

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Sir, where were you throughout the NBA finals?

Salisbury MD, Boston MA, Detroit MI, Springfield MA, Atlanta GA, Bangor ME, Toronto CA, Huntington WV, and a couple other places I can't remember :lol

SevenX
06-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Then get the fuck off these NBA forums...

WTF is this? Your fucking blog?

Ghazi
06-18-2010, 06:22 AM
So youre admitting the Heat didnt win it all in 2006

Cool. :)

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 06:23 AM
Then get the fuck off these NBA forums...

WTF is this? Your fucking blog?

I'm a flight medic, ass...sorry I can't be here every waking moment:rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
06-18-2010, 06:23 AM
So youre admitting the Heat didnt win it all in 2006

Cool. :)

exactly...a Heat fan talking about rigged games...gotta love it

SevenX
06-18-2010, 06:32 AM
I'm a flight medic, ass...sorry I can't be here every waking moment:rolleyes

I was talking to MiamiHeat:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 06:43 AM

the way I see it he single handedly out rebounded Boston's BIG 3 combined and pretty much tied 2 of them combined in scoring...His numbers in rebounds and in points was better than any single performance of the big 4 while having a shitty offensive night. That makes Bostons case even worse....:lmao

rasho8
06-18-2010, 07:58 AM
The lakers won? Cool for them I guess. I didnt watch a second of the finals.

TheManFromAcme
06-18-2010, 08:27 AM
I find it interesting that 99% of all who are on this thread much less the entire forum will spew all the conspiracy caca yet still be here 2, 3, 6, 10 months from now.

How does that work?

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 11:05 AM

Watching Rasheed foul out on a Kobe Bryant "dribble to the paint and throw myself into rasheed, foul" was disgusting..

haha you used the most obvious foul as an example of the NBA being rigged? ahah idiot.

IronMexican
06-18-2010, 11:35 AM
If you believe this and continue to watch the NBA, you are a huge fool.