PDA

View Full Version : I hope Kobe dies tonight

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:08 AM
nothing would make me happier than waking up and seeing that Kobe Bryant died.

jermaine
06-18-2010, 05:09 AM

That's a lil mean aint it!?!

MiamiHeat
06-18-2010, 05:10 AM
lol!

thats funny

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:11 AM
That's a lil mean aint it!?!

lolz son not at all ... he should be sitting in a prison cell anyways

MiamiHeat
06-18-2010, 05:14 AM

if you got money to bribe your wife with a big diamond ring, bribe people and bribe your victim with a settlement (she was poor) then you get out of trouble

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:16 AM
if you got money to bribe your wife with a big diamond ring, bribe people and bribe your victim with a settlement (she was poor) then you get out of trouble

son light skin women (white or latina) are the easiest to tame. especially with money.

noob cake
06-18-2010, 05:21 AM

Alcohol poisoning, cocaine overdose, so many possibilities. Wouldn't rule out heart failure/banging too many hoes.

jermaine
06-18-2010, 05:22 AM

I mean I'm not a Laker fan myself but to wish death on the worlds greatest basketball player is crazy! We need his competition. Now after he stop playin he can die, go to jail, hell or go back to rapin trashy women! But not right now! Who gone challenge the Spurs for next yrs title!?!

MiamiHeat
06-18-2010, 05:22 AM
I mean I'm not a Laker fan myself but to wish death on the worlds greatest basketball player is crazy! We need his competition. Now after he stop playin he can die, go to jail, hell or go back to rapin trashy women! But not right now! Who gone challenge the Spurs for next yrs title!?!

LeBron is the world's greatest bball player.

Even Wade is better than Kobe right now.

6-24 son.

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:23 AM

son how is he the "worlds greatest player"?

jermaine
06-18-2010, 05:27 AM
son how is he the "worlds greatest player"?

5 pieces of jewelary!

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:28 AM
5 pieces of jewelary!

son Robert Horry fucking owns all ... 7 rings bitch

jermaine
06-18-2010, 05:30 AM
LeBron is the world's greatest bball player.

Even Wade is better than Kobe right now.

6-24 son.

Derek Fisher got more rings than LaBrick & Wade put togather! Lol

jermaine
06-18-2010, 05:34 AM
son Robert Horry fucking owns all ... 7 rings bitch

Where is his fat ass now! Josh Powell & DJ Banga got more rings the LaBrick & Wade! Lmao

BRHornet45
06-18-2010, 05:51 AM
Where is his fat ass now! Josh Powell & DJ Banga got more rings the LaBrick & Wade! Lmao

son he still has more rings than Kobe ... but it wouldn't surprise me if Kobe eventually collects more rings from Ebay or something.

ffadicted
06-18-2010, 05:52 AM
lol legit legit

symple19
06-18-2010, 06:32 AM

I second this.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 06:45 AM

the way I see it he single handedly out rebounded Boston's BIG 3 combined and pretty much tied 2 of them combined in scoring...His numbers in rebounds and in points was better than any single performance of the big 4 while having a shitty offensive night. That makes Bostons case even worse....:lmao

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 08:17 AM
if you got money to bribe your wife with a big diamond ring

That don't make sense. If she would've divorced him she'd get half of everything. + you don't buy a ring like that one off the rack. You have to order something like that weeks in advance. He obviously had ordered it before Colorado.

I think it's beautiful that they put their marriage back together. He gave up all his fun & frolic and came back to her. That ain't easy for a man to give up his naughties like that. Strange wool is exciting to a man. Secretive naughties even more so.

It's adorable though that she keeps an eye on Kobe 24/7 like Christie's wife did on Doug.

TheManFromAcme
06-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Cully,

Top of the mornin. Couldn't join you guys last night. Was on a flight back to S.A.
Man, I am pretty upset. Caught the highlights last night/this morning. Pretty bad that during my flight all I could think about was logging into ST. I am pathetic. :lol

Enjoy this win! I know I am. :toast

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Yep, glorious victory for us, Acme. I am so happy for you, Acme, and all my Lakers Brothers. You guys are happy now. It's over. Finally all over.

I didn't think we were going to win after Games 4 & 5. And Media tried to talk the Lakers out of it with 48 hours of dogma and negativity after Game 5. They had me convinced, but, thank Christ not the Lakers.

It was a tremendous comeback from 2-3. A fantastic accomplishment. Dr. Buss citing us was very heartening. I knew "we" was legitimate, and he confirmed that.

TheManFromAcme
06-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Yep, glorious victory for us, Acme. I am so happy for you, Acme, and all my Lakers Brothers. You guys are happy now. It's over. Finally all over.

I didn't think we were going to win after Games 4 & 5. And Media tried to talk the Lakers out of it with 48 hours of dogma and negativity after Game 5. They had me convinced, but, thank Christ not the Lakers.

It was a tremendous comeback from 2-3. A fantastic accomplishment. Dr. Buss citing us was very heartening. I knew "we" was legitimate, and he confirmed that.

A-freakin-men Cully! :tu