PDA

View Full Version : Lakers shot 19 FTs in 4th quarter, Boston shot 17 for the whole game.

noob cake
06-18-2010, 07:34 AM
On a side note, Kome only had 2 less FT than the whole Celtics team.

20 FT differential; disgusting.

lebomb
06-18-2010, 07:42 AM

Hmmmmm, that is peculiar.

sribb43
06-18-2010, 07:47 AM
and D-Wade is still shooting FT down in Miami

Crookshanks
06-18-2010, 07:53 AM
Are you really surprised? It was pre-ordained that the Fakers would repeat.

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Aside from a tight booty hole>>>they ain't nothin' better than a fine pre-ordained, or, a shaved poon tang.

Nahtanoj
06-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Please don't sound like an idiot and watch the game again. It was a combination of the Celtics jumping on headfakes/fouling and last minute hacking to stop the clock. The difference is the Lakers defended without getting up in the air and playing discipline defense on the ground.

cobbler
06-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Rewatched the 4th...

There wasn't one foul that was called that wasn't clearly a foul.

So if you are spew the same ole BS... show me ONE foul that was called on the Celts that they didnt deserve! ONE!

The Lakers were the aggresors and Boston started playing D with their hands and not their feet. WATCH THE GAME!!!!

Nahtanoj
06-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Rewatched the 4th...

Pierce elbowing Artest around halfcourt and then drawing 2 freethrows with like 2-3 minutes left was one that wasn't clear.. that's the only one that I remember.

LnGrrrR
06-18-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm pretty sure Pau hacked the heck out of KG with no call, as well as shoving the heck out of Rondo pulling down that late rebound.

The main prob I have is that they let them play for three quarters, then started whistling a ton in the fourth. The Celtics gave them, what, four intentional? That means that the Lakers got 15 FTs that weren't intentional in the fourth, opposed to the 18 they shot in the first three quarters. I wasn't a fan of the whistles coming out.

LakeShow
06-18-2010, 09:29 AM
The Celtics were tired. They picked up a few of those fouls just trying to get offensive rebounds. They were reaching and fouling to prevent baskets. They just got beat down by the better team. Deal with it!

LnGrrrR
06-18-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm not saying the better team didn't win. The Lakers proved to be the better team, obviously.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 10:15 AM

you should rewatch the game. All those fouls calls in the 4th were so fucking obvious. It wasnt like it was ticky tack shit. Alot were from pump fakes....heck it almost felt intentional. haha

Vertical
06-18-2010, 10:21 AM
The disparity in talent was clear...in the end starting Rasheed and relying on Baby was the Celts downfall despite their efforts they are not in Gasol, Bynum or Odom's class. Porkins was missed terribly. Old legs did Boston in.

stretch
06-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Lakers definitely did seem to benefit a bit more from officiating, but thats typical for the home team. Not saying that its right, but it always goes that way unfortunately. Also, Boston got completely unaggressive in the 4th. They stopped feeding KG and Sheed, both of which were absolutely killing whomever was guarding them. They seemed to start trying to force the ball to go through Pierce, which wasn't working because the Lakers were hell bent on not letting Pierce go off, doubling him on every drive and off every screen. Gay Allen is still the biggest reason the Celtics lost. Made dumb mistakes, missed easy shots, didn't help take pressure off Pierce.

JamStone
06-18-2010, 10:28 AM
I think the problem with all the free throws was due in large part with Boston getting into the penalty way too early and the Lakers milking that. From what I remember, most of the calls were right calls you simply can't not call. Lakers did get a favorable whistle in the fourth. I don't think it should be stated otherwise. But the Celtics absolutely obliged.

BTW, the Gasol "shove" on Rondo after the offensive rebound... you'll almost never ever ever see that foul called. You just won't. If it were KG with that rebound shoving Jordan Farmar, it wouldn't have been called either. Mad scrambles for the offensive rebound where one guy is so much bigger than the other player fighting for the ball and the bigger guys gets it and there's some tussling and pushing and shoving, you just won't see it called. Pau fouled Rondo, but that's just won't get called like 98% of the time. I think that was a good no-call.

Goran Dragic
06-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Rasheed's 6th foul was bullshit but other than that the 4th quarter fouls were all legit. Boston was a team that ran outa gas, Sheed was in no condition to be playing 35 minutes with that back injury, while Ray Allen and Paul Pierce are way too old to be playing 45 minutes a piece. Perk's injury fucked them over a lot, but I've been saying it since game 1 and it's more apparent now than ever, Boston looked like a team that REALLY missed James Posey. No doubt in my mind they win this series if they still had him. I don't fault Rivers for giving Allen and Pierce 45 a piece, there's something about Tony Allen's outa control style that would make a coach nervous as shit to give him major minutes in a game 7, but Posey would have converted the countless wide open 3's Boston missed.

Goran Dragic
06-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Also Tony Allen has one of the ugliest jumpers of all time.

:lol no doubt. I wanna vomit when I see him shoot.

JamStone
06-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Rasheed's 6th foul had him moving while trying to get out of the charge circle. Kobe obviously forced the contact, but that was the right call. It was a foul. I mean, it happens all the time in the league where every way of looking at it makes you believe it should be a charge or no-call but if the defender is moving and still in the charge circle, it's a foul on him. That's the rule.

Vertical
06-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Rasheed was valiant but in the end just too old...

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 11:11 AM
The Celtics were tired. They picked up a few of those fouls just trying to get offensive rebounds. They were reaching and fouling to prevent baskets.

This.

Tired players commit more fouls.

Boston was just gassed by the 4th. Not surprising, you lose a key player like Perkins and everyone has to play more minutes and harder to pick up the slack.

That and tighter calls in the 4th and it was a whistlefest.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 11:17 AM
This.

Tired players commit more fouls.

Boston was just gassed by the 4th. Not surprising, you lose a key player like Perkins and everyone has to play more minutes and harder to pick up the slack.

That and tighter calls in the 4th and it was a whistlefest.

this.

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Rasheed was valiant but in the end just too old...

Sheed brought it. Still one of the smartest players in the league. Even at this age and lack of athleticism still very skilled, too.

Celtics fans will rightfully remember his lack of effort though.

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2010, 11:23 AM
No one even watched this game, the media and its fans are too wrapped up in where lebron is going.

TheNextGen
06-18-2010, 11:24 AM
No one even watched this game, the media and its fans are too wrapped up in where lebron is going.

this. Lebron to the Spurs!

SomeCallMeTim
06-18-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm not saying the better team didn't win. The Lakers proved to be the better team, obviously.

I actually disagree.

Most of the time, I think 7-game series winners are the clear better team.

This is one of those times when I just don't think it's so clear. I still say LA/Boston were incredibly evenly matched. Of course I'd give a slight edge to LA after winning the series, and this is especially true with Perkins out.

But both teams at full strength, with Bynum and Perkins unhobbled, I could see it going the other way and if you played the series over 10 times it likely would 3-5 times.

I felt the same way about the Spurs/Pistons in '05, Lakers/Kings in '02, Lakers/Blazers '00. The champ deserves the title and trophy, no doubt about it, but I think sometimes the title of "best team of the season" is still debatable after all that.

LakeShow
06-18-2010, 11:37 AM
I won't take anything away from this game. It was one of the best ever. The Celtics obviously missed Perkins in the end but the Celtics have nothing to be ashamed of. They put up a valiant fight. These two franchises are clearly the best the NBA has to offer.

I am damn proud of these Lakers. Heart of a Champion! :toast

JamStone
06-18-2010, 11:58 AM
I won't take anything away from this game. It was one of the best ever. The Celtics obviously missed Perkins in the end but the Celtics have nothing to be ashamed of. They put up a valiant fight. These two franchises are clearly the best the NBA has to offer.

I am damn proud of these Lakers. Heart of a Champion! :toast

Generally game 7s, especially in a championship round, are going to be good and exciting as long as they aren't a blowout win for either team. There's the drama and suspense and everything is on the line.

But I would absolutely hold off on the "one of the best ever" tags for yesterday's game. Sorry, but that was one of the worst ever game 7s I've seen from purely a quality of basketball point of view. The game was close late in the fourth quarter, so the excitement and drama was there. But neither team brought their A game. There was effort. There was drama. There were players laying it all on the line. But that was not a good game. A lot of people are giving way too much credit to the defense by both teams. Sure, they played well. But the defense was not that good. Those two teams played an awful, awful brand of basketball last night.

ballhog
06-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Big shock. Lakers were down, all of a sudden the Celtics couldn't breathe without causing a foul. Probably happen exactly like this next year.

LakeShow
06-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Generally game 7s, especially in a championship round, are going to be good and exciting as long as they aren't a blowout win for either team. There's the drama and suspense and everything is on the line.

But I would absolutely hold off on the "one of the best ever" tags for yesterday's game. Sorry, but that was one of the worst ever game 7s I've seen from purely a quality of basketball point of view. The game was close late in the fourth quarter, so the excitement and drama was there. But neither team brought their A game. There was effort. There was drama. There were players laying it all on the line. But that was not a good game. A lot of people are giving way too much credit to the defense by both teams. Sure, they played well. But the defense was not that good. Those two teams played an awful, awful brand of basketball last night.

Okay, I'll just say the best ever for me. I love everything about that game last night. It doesn't get any better than that for me. I respect your opinion though, to each his own but I loved it.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Rewatched the 4th...

So if you are spew the same ole BS... show me ONE foul that was called on the Celts that they didnt deserve! ONE!

The Lakers were the aggresors and Boston started playing D with their hands and not their feet. WATCH THE GAME!!!!

You miss the point. You can call fouls all the time. All game long there were plays that should have been whistled but were not. All of a sudden they were.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
You miss the point. You can call fouls all the time. All game long there were plays that should have been whistled but were not. All of a sudden they were.

yup obvious fouls...fouls that should have been called. I can say this in all the threads all day. :blah

jdev82
06-18-2010, 12:25 PM
ima skip the whole "it was rigged" thing and just take some time out to appreciate sheed wallace, for consistently proving me right in my home all postseason by showing up for every big game. spurs fans, tell me you wouldnt want his CLUTCH shooting and AMAZING defense on pau. one of the all time great post defenders with a completely unique offensive game. lets give big ups to one of the really really good ones (wont say great) who we may not see again. but if that is the last image of sheed wallace, going out like a beast and taking gasol out of the game while contributing aLOT on offense, that is all us sheed fans can ask. GOD BLESS SHEED

Dr House
06-18-2010, 12:37 PM
This Lakers team is clearly the best team to ever grace on God's green earth in any sport ever!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO DENIES THAT SHOULD BE SHOT ON SPOT!!!!!!

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 12:43 PM
yup obvious fouls...fouls that should have been called. I can say this in all the threads all day. :blah

And you will not make much sense. I have tutored 6th graders that can produce a more lucid argument than you can.

You really are good at trying to mire a discussion into stupidity. Youre a natural.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:45 PM
And you will not make much sense. I have tutored 6th graders that can produce a more lucid argument than you can.

You really are good at trying to mire a discussion into stupidity. Youre a natural.

are you saying they were not fouls? If not, get some glasses old man.

lol butthurt

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
are you saying they were not fouls? If not, get some glasses old man.

lol butthurt

You do not understand discretionary calls and how they work. It is amusing watching you make a jackass out of yourself because of that failure on your part.

Keep going by all means.

duhoh
06-18-2010, 12:50 PM
LA's free throws were mostly legit. you cannot say that boston matched the aggression that the lakers showed, while boston's fouls were idiotic plays, like when pierce tried to draw a charge at the circle.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:52 PM
You do not understand discretionary calls and how they work. It is amusing watching you make a jackass out of yourself because of that failure on your part.

Keep going by all means.

dude..those wernt ticky tack fouls in the 4th. Celtics CLEARELY fouled the Lakers in 95% of those calls. Clear as day.

Get some glasses bitch.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 12:53 PM

Keep going by all means.

LA's free throws were mostly legit. you cannot say that boston matched the aggression that the lakers showed, while boston's fouls were idiotic plays, like when pierce tried to draw a charge at the circle.

thanks you duhoh.

JamStone
06-18-2010, 12:57 PM

Keep going by all means.

If your argument is that the referees had the "discretion" to make calls or not make calls, you're essentially admitting they weren't bad calls. Discretionary does not mean wrong or bad. Discretionary doesn't even mean questionable. Discretionary means the calls were justifiable based on referee opinion and interpretation. That's a horrible argument if you're trying to claim the calls were bad or biased or rigged.

BadOdor
06-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Was spur fan this mad when leon fucking powe outshot the whole lakers team from the free throw stripe in game 2 in 2008?

Don't believe he was...

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 12:58 PM
dude..those wernt ticky tack fouls in the 4th. Celtics ..............duuuuhh....CLEARELY fouled the Lakers in............duuuhhhh.... 95% of those calls. Clear as day.

Get some..........................duuuuh... glasses bitch.

Three were clear fouls all game long that went uncalled. You really just do not understand how it works.

I do not even know why I am trying to make rational arguments to a mouthbreather like yourself.

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

ITs to the point where I can hear the duuuuhh between the phrases you are typing.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:00 PM
If your argument is that the referees had the "discretion" to make calls or not make calls, you're essentially admitting they weren't bad calls. Discretionary does not mean wrong or bad. Discretionary doesn't even mean questionable. Discretionary means the calls were justifiable based on referee opinion and interpretation. That's a horrible argument if you're trying to claim the calls were bad or biased or rigged.

bam! jamstone up in this bitch! Go pinoy!

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:05 PM

Its like in baseball when the ump wont call strikes low and over the inside part of the plate even though according to the rules that is a strike. I have no issue with that as long as its consistent. If he changes the way he calls the game and starts calling those strikes thats fucked up. If he calls strikes for the other pitcher thats REALLY fucked up.

Thats exactly what happened last night. In the game of basketball, pretty much everything is a similar type call. Hell, even travelling which is pretty cut and dry is given that treatment.

The problem in my view is that the NBA uses that as a tool to achieve goals and has been doing so for a very long time. Of course they can sit back and say well according to the rules its a foul and that is true but if that is true then the shit should have been called for the first 36 minutes.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:05 PM
bam! jamstone up in this bitch! Go pinoy!

Now this is sad. The idiot is trying to support a different argument that he still fails to understand.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:10 PM
The problem in my view is that the NBA uses that as a tool to achieve goals and has been doing so for a very long time. Of course they can sit back and say well according to the rules its a foul and that is true but if that is true then the shit should have been called for the first 36 minutes.

I agree with you. The refs should have called more fouls on the celtics in the first 36 minutes. Kobe was getting hit left and right in the first 3 quarters.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:11 PM
I agree with you. The refs should have called more fouls on the celtics in the first 36 minutes. Kobe was getting hit left and right in the first 3 quarters.

Russell was so very right. I quoted him for a reason.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Russell was so very right. I quoted him for a reason.

lol butthurt...have fun NOT watching the NBA anymore

JamStone
06-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Its like in baseball when the ump wont call strikes low and over the inside part of the plate even though according to the rules that is a strike. I have no issue with that as long as its consistent. If he changes the way he calls the game and starts calling those strikes thats fucked up. If he calls strikes for the other pitcher thats REALLY fucked up.

Thats exactly what happened last night. In the game of basketball, pretty much everything is a similar type call. Hell, even travelling which is pretty cut and dry is given that treatment.

You have an issue with human nature then. Fans have for a long time wanted perfect accuracy in professional sports. Controversy like you just stated have been a product of a loose or tight strike zone in major league baseball, spotting the ball in football, foul calls in basketball. That's the human element. Be disgusted all you want, but the games aren't played by robot machines and they aren't officiated by robot machines.

Tough calls are made. Even bad calls are made. That's the nature of the human element. That's why some people are so adamant about instant replay one way or the other. It both aids and attacks the human element. We could just play all these games in computer simulation.

Your problem isn't with the calls in the fourth quarter being wrong. If you go back and watch the fourth quarter, I bet you that almost all of the calls were good calls and very few were even questionable. Your problem is with consistency. Sorry, but it's just too hard. And it's not like it's the same exact official calling every single call. Consistency is tough to accomplish when you have one official, let alone three different officials who see things differently. Watch an entire game, and each official might call things different when it's their call and they see the same exact play. Part of the human element. Part of the game.

The calls were not wrong (again for the most part). They were discretionary. Did they call it tighter in the fourth quarter? Sure. Were they consistent? Nope. In all reality and honesty, they never are, not for any game, playoffs, regular season, whatever. It's a myth to think a crew of three officials can be completely consistent throughout 48 minutes. They simply won't be. You're going to have a handful of calls you argue with no matter what.

If you're honest with yourself, this is just a matter of you deep inside hating seeing a team you despise win. That's my opinion anyway. But I don't blame you. It's only human nature.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:20 PM
You have an issue with human nature then. Fans have for a long time wanted perfect accuracy in professional sports. Controversy like you just stated have been a product of a loose or tight strike zone in major league baseball, spotting the ball in football, foul calls in basketball. That's the human element. Be disgusted all you want, but the games aren't played by robot machines and they aren't officiated by robot machines.

Tough calls are made. Even bad calls are made. That's the nature of the human element. That's why some people are so adamant about instant replay one way or the other. It both aids and attacks the human element. We could just play all these games in computer simulation.

Your problem isn't with the calls in the fourth quarter being wrong. If you go back and watch the fourth quarter, I bet you that almost all of the calls were good calls and very few were even questionable. Your problem is with consistency. Sorry, but it's just too hard. And it's not like it's the same exact official calling every single call. Consistency is tough to accomplish when you have one official, let alone three different officials who see things differently. Watch an entire game, and each official might call things different when it's their call and they see the same exact play. Part of the human element. Part of the game.

The calls were not wrong (again for the most part). They were discretionary. Did they call it tighter in the fourth quarter? Sure. Were they consistent? Nope. In all reality and honesty, they never are, not for any game, playoffs, regular season, whatever. It's a myth to think a crew of three officials can be completely consistent throughout 48 minutes. They simply won't be. You're going to have a handful of calls you argue with no matter what.

If you're honest with yourself, this is just a matter of you deep inside hating seeing a team you despise win. That's my opinion anyway. But I don't blame you. It's only human nature.

Its not human nature. Its completely deliberate.

What do you think superstar treatment is? Do you honestly not think that the refs are told to try not to keep said superstars out of foul trouble.

You look at the way Tony Parker is called and the way a guy like Oberto is and its fucking obvious that they call the game differently for different players.

Star treatment is an accepted fact for the NBA. That in and of itself is fucked up but what mindboggling is that people will accept superstar treatment without hesitation and then turn around and vehemently deny that they might even do the same fucking thing but for a team.

What I see are people that want to like basketball and cannot see whats right in front of their faces lest they have to stop liking it.

Delude yourself if you want to. I choose not to.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:21 PM

What do you think superstar treatment is? Do you honestly not think that the refs are told to try not to keep said superstars out of foul trouble.

You look at the way Tony Parker is called and the way a guy like Oberto is and its fucking obvious that they call the game differently for different players.

Star treatment is an accepted fact for the NBA. That in and of itself is fucked up but what mindboggling is that people will accept superstar treatment without hesitation and then turn around and vehemently deny that they might even do the same fucking thing but for a team.

What I see are people that want to like basketball and cannot see whats right in front of their faces lest they have to stop liking it.

lol blind and butthurt. Makes a bad combination. Once again, the spurs were THAT GOOD that they overcame the oh so biased referees. HAHAHHA

:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
lol blind and butthurt. Makes a bad combination. Once again, the spurs were THAT GOOD that they overcame the oh so biased referees. HAHAHHA

:lmao

No I am saying that we got preferential treatment. What went on in 2007 in Phoenix was a travesty.

If you possessed the mental acumen to pass a 7th grade reading course you would already know that.

JamStone
06-18-2010, 01:26 PM

Superstar treatment happens.

That's not what happened in the fourth quarter last night. You're lying to yourself if you argue otherwise. Boston was fouling the Lakers. They were reaching and going over the back. And they did it early and often. That's what got them into the penalty early. That's what got the Lakers so many free throws.

Kobe wasn't getting superstar treatment. He's one of the few superstars in the league that doesn't get egregiously favorable calls. That's why he's such a bitch about calls, because he doesn't get them.

You're letting your hatred show.

If you hate superstar treatment, Kobe and the Lakers aren't the team you should target for evidence. They had been out free-throwed basically the entire playoffs. And they get called for fouls at a much greater rate than most teams. And they have bitch ass players who complain about shit and flop. The officials don't even like the Lakers.

This is a big reason why your posts are comical. The Lakers actually deserved their fourth quarter free throws last night and you're huffing and puffing making an irrelevant and incongruent argument.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:27 PM
No I am saying that we got preferential treatment. What went on in 2007 in Phoenix was a travesty.

If you possessed the mental acumen to pass a 7th grade reading course you would already know that.

lol acting like your a complete genius in spurstalk.

lol at your lame comebacks

lol butthurt

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:34 PM

That's not what happened in the fourth quarter last night. You're lying to yourself if you argue otherwise. Boston was fouling the Lakers. They were reaching and going over the back. And they did it early and often. That's what got them into the penalty early. That's what got the Lakers so many free throws.

Kobe wasn't getting superstar treatment. He's one of the few superstars in the league that doesn't get egregiously favorable calls. That's why he's such a bitch about calls, because he doesn't get them.

If you hate superstar treatment, Kobe and the Lakers aren't the team you should target for evidence. They had been out free-throwed basically the entire playoffs. And they get called for fouls at a much greater rate than most teams. And they have bitch ass players who complain about shit and flop. The officials don't even like the Lakers.

This is a big reason why your posts are comical. The Lakers actually deserved their fourth quarter free throws last night and you're huffing and puffing making an irrelevant and incongruent argument.

Youre almost as bad. I never said there was superstar treatment in this game. Superteam treatment, maybe.

The Heat got it a few years ago. We got it back in 2007. The Lakers just happen to get it a lot more.

You admit that they changed the way they called the game in the fourth qurater and you just say thats okay. Whatever dude.

You did not see Sabathia getting inside strikes that the Phillies didnt last October. When the Vikings beat the crap out of the Cowboys it wasnt because they were allowing the Vikings corners to manhandle to Cowboy WR.

This isnt a sports thing its an NBA thing.

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 01:37 PM

Ain't nothin' like the post Award Jammie.

I God's!

TheMACHINE
Youre almost as bad. I never said there was superstar treatment in this game. Superteam treatment, maybe.

The Heat got it a few years ago. We got it back in 2007. The Lakers just happen to get it a lot more.

This isnt a sports thing its an NBA thing.

Holy shit. You're a schitzo. You say something and you claim you didnt say it a few post later.

FuzzyLumpkins
lol acting like your a complete genius in spurstalk.

lol at your lame comebacks

lol butthurt

I am not saying that I am smart. I am saying youre stupid. Theres a difference.

You're making these assumptions that I am all upset about the Lakers title. I am really not. Many of my friends were last night but I found after the game that I really did not care. Its not worth getting upset about any more than it is when Hogan beat Andre.

I got upset when the Yankees won. I was happy to see the Colts lose. Basketball just isnt worth it.

Giuseppe
06-18-2010, 01:38 PM
I am not saying that I am smart. I am saying youre stupid. Theres a difference.

You're making these assumptions that I am all upset about the Lakers title. I am really not. Many of my friends were last night but I found after the game that I really did not care. Its not worth getting upset about any more than it is when Hogan beat Andre.

I got upset when the Yankees won. I was happy to see the Colts lose. Basketball just isnt worth it.

tee, hee.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Holy shit. You're a schitzo.

No youre stupid.

I never said that it was an issue in this game. It is a fact in the NBA as a whole.

Can you understand the difference or do you need for me to dumb it down some more for you?

21_Blessings
06-18-2010, 01:40 PM
lol Leon Powe shooting more FT than the entire Lakers team combined

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:41 PM
No youre stupid.

I never said that it was an issue in this game. It is a fact in the NBA as a whole.

Can you understand the difference or do you need for me to dumb it down some more for you?

Dumb it down for me please. Its hard to understand your point since you like to flip flop.

"They get star treatment'..."i never said they get star treatment"

"Refs are biased..."i never said the refs are biased".

Loooooooney.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Dumb it down for me please. Its hard to understand your point since you like to flip flop.

"They get star treatment'..."i never said they get star treatment"

"Refs are biased..."i never said the refs are biased".

Loooooooney.

I said people accept star treatment as fact in the NBA i never referenced it beyond that. I stated that acceptance flew in the face of denails that they may show preferences to teams. They already do towards stars.

The whole ref thing is just shit that your stupidity conjured up. I have no doubt that the refs are instructed in their bias because there is a uniformity in it.

I am not looney you are just easily confused.

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 02:07 PM
I said people accept star treatment as fact in the NBA i never referenced it beyond that. I stated that acceptance flew in the face of denails that they may show preferences to teams. They already do towards stars.

The whole ref thing is just shit that your stupidity conjured up. I have no doubt that the refs are instructed in their bias because there is a uniformity in it.

ummm okkkkkkk

TheNextGen
06-18-2010, 02:08 PM

Sons, TheMachine has been trolling you all morning. Just give it up already. :p: