PDA

View Full Version : On a serious note: Has anyone filed a missing poster report on ChrisR?

cobbler
06-18-2010, 05:10 PM
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's out cashing in his coke bottles to come up with the $100.00 earmarked for the donation to ST. :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I haven't been able to log into my account, so I'm just sticking to the HarlemHeat account..

cobbler
06-18-2010, 05:14 PM
I haven't been able to log into my account, so I'm just sticking to the HarlemHeat account..

Touchee!

Now that was funny! :toast

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 06:10 PM

You've been on Miamiheat a few times..just type ChrisRichards instead...im sure all 3 use the same password. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2010, 09:56 PM
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's out cashing in his coke bottles to come up with the $100.00 earmarked for the donation to ST. :lol

oh no he ok's I heard paramedics found him in an alley with a needle in his arm and a stolen jiffy lube crow bar wedged in in ass...:toast

djohn2oo8
06-18-2010, 11:13 PM
An update on ChrisRichards guys:

Last updated at 11:05 p.m. June 18, 2010

An unknown male was last seen standing on the edge of a Miami bridge, drinking, it is unknown what happened next, as he disappeared 5 seconds later. It is believed that he fell in the river, and is still submerged in it. On the way down, people heard a loud scream of "Fuck you Kobeeee"

abc13.com

MiamiHeat
06-18-2010, 11:17 PM

An unknown male was last seen standing on the edge of a Miami bridge, drinking, it is unknown what happened next, as he disappeared 5 seconds later. It is believed that he fell in the river, and is still submerged in it. On the way down, people heard a loud scream of "Fuck you Kobeeee"

abc13.com

ChrisRichards doesn't live in Miami. I live in Miami, and KoriEllis is on record posting that CR and I don't even live anywhere even remotely close to each other.

He isn't even a HEAT Fan. You guys have been successfully trolled by him.

He's a Laker fan, who's gimmick is to make fun of Kobe/Laker bashers by "being one of them" and going to the extreme to make himself look stupid.

Giuseppe
06-19-2010, 12:12 AM

abc13.com

:lol

cobbler
06-19-2010, 12:14 AM

abc13.com

DJ!!! Absolutely hillarious!!!! :toast

EHL
06-19-2010, 12:26 AM
rofl, love how ChrisRichards/MiamiHeat/HarlemHeat bitched out from BasketballForum.com months ago too. For a Heat fan the puss definitely can't take all of it. :lol

MiamiHeat
06-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Don't try to play it off gobbler. You are probably chrisrichards.

cobbler
06-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Don't try to play it off gobbler. You are probably chrisrichards.

I have only this account and have posted as none other.

Funny coming from you of all people.... now go log in and honor your debt.

If anything.... the loss of the 100.00 that was earmarked to Kori and ST is well worth it after watching your alter ego tuck tail and run.

I killed ChrisRichards!!!!!!
...if this doesn't bring him out of hiding then he is the pussiest of the pussys!

If anything I should get a medal for that! :lmao

namlook
06-19-2010, 06:09 PM
I have only this account and have posted as none other.

Funny coming from you of all people.... now go log in and honor your debt.

If anything.... the loss of the 100.00 that was earmarked to Kori and ST is well worth it after watching your alter ego tuck tail and run.

I killed ChrisRichards!!!!!!

If anything I should get a medal for that! :lmao

It's worth $100. :toast

cobbler
06-19-2010, 06:10 PM
it's worth $100. :toast

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-19-2010, 07:01 PM
ChrisRichards doesn't live in Miami. I live in Miami, and KoriEllis is on record posting that CR and I don't even live anywhere even remotely close to each other.

He's a Laker fan, who's gimmick is to make fun of Kobe/Laker bashers by "being one of them" and going to the extreme to make himself look stupid.

I don't think people understand this is 100% true.

My Fault
06-19-2010, 09:19 PM

He's actually Luva... Yes he is that good of a troll

lakaluva's mom
06-19-2010, 09:50 PM
He's actually Luva... Yes he is that good of a troll

If my son is actually ChrisRichards, then doesn't that make his life even more empty since he already averages 17.47 posts per day as laka?