PDA

View Full Version : FIFA has ZERO balls (testicular, not soccer)...

DMX7
06-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Not only won't they say what the foul was that robbed the U.S. of a winning goal but they won't even say who the foul was called on.

But it get's typically worse, not even a replay of the sequence is available of Fifa's website and I'm convinced they've completely censored the FIFA fan comments too because there's 25 pages worth of comments and I couldn't find even a mention of the play (although I didn't read them all but I searched for some).

diego
06-18-2010, 05:30 PM
stern on the other hand has huge balls. like when fisher fouled barry in 08, the NBA went out and said "that was the wrong call, and we arent doing anything about it"- clearly, a much better approach that makes it easier for the fans to sleep at night

ffadicted
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Shouldn't have played a shitty ass first half

DMX7
06-18-2010, 05:36 PM
stern on the other hand has huge balls. like when fisher fouled barry in 08, the NBA went out and said "that was the wrong call, and we arent doing anything about it"- clearly, a much better approach that makes it easier for the fans to sleep at night

NBA has nothing to do with this response.

Shouldn't have played a shitty ass first half

Shitty first half has nothing to do with this response.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Not only won't they say what the foul was that robbed the U.S. of a winning goal but they won't even say who the foul was called on.

But it get's typically worse, not even a replay of the sequence is available of Fifa's website and I'm convinced they've completely censored the FIFA fan comments too because there's 25 pages worth of comments and I couldn't find even a mention of the play (although I didn't read them all but I searched for some).

I really don't think anyone is disputing that the dissallowed goal was a fuck up. FIFA isn't censoring it, they just don't allow anyone other than officially approved broadcasters to show replays of the WC. Hence, you won't find many. Having said that, anyone watching the game saw it was bullshit. Hell, anyone watching the game saw 5 or 6 Slovene fouls on that play before they'd ever see an American one :lol That makes all the more ridiculous.

Trainwreck2100
06-18-2010, 06:14 PM
i thought they called offsides

MaNuMaNiAc
06-18-2010, 06:18 PM
i thought they called offsides

Nobody is quite sure what the fuck was called :lol

wut
06-18-2010, 06:26 PM
I think you're right, Fifa is certainly censoring their comments for the match, it's hard to believe NO ONE would comment about what was clearly the defining momment of the whole match.

Also I agree with ManuManiac...I think I saw ONE American foul among 4 Slavanian fouls; but the ref clearly was looking at the ONE American foul on the play and he must've felt like it was that foul that freed up Edu for the goal. I won't pretend to know football rules enough to say, if that was the case if the goal is disallowed in those situations.

NRHector
06-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Telefutura is showing tha game right now

ElNono
06-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Meet Sepp Blatter... mobster extraordinaire...

ffadicted
06-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Shitty first half has nothing to do with this response.

Yes, fair enough, you can say it was a shitty call, I just thought you were blaming the entire loss on the ref lol

The_Worlds_finest
06-18-2010, 06:48 PM

Are you new to soccer? 2002 Germany hand balled a shot out of the goal against us. 86 Maradonna hand balled a goal in. Henry double hand balled to get into the cup. Hopefully USA will shake it off and beat leftys team.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 04:01 AM
I think you're right, Fifa is certainly censoring their comments for the match, it's hard to believe NO ONE would comment about what was clearly the defining momment of the whole match.

Also I agree with ManuManiac...I think I saw ONE American foul among 4 Slavanian fouls; but the ref clearly was looking at the ONE American foul on the play and he must've felt like it was that foul that freed up Edu for the goal. I won't pretend to know football rules enough to say, if that was the case if the goal is disallowed in those situations.

Fucking Amarikens:rolleyes

Muser
06-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Yeah they fucked up, but god damn get over it.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 10:15 AM
lol at telling people to get over it not even 24 hours and lol at Slovenians who can't even acknowledge how lucky they are if they go through.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 10:21 AM
We are the luckyest nation in the world, ok Manny? And we will go trough with that point or without it becouse we will beat England.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Why do you guys have to be such cocks? The rest of the world can fucking see that you lost that game but you guys have to come on here and be fucking assholes to those of us that have been anything but to you. Just show some fucking humility. I hope England smashes you at this point.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Ohh my god, here we go again. WE FUCKING KNOW that was a goal and that we are lucky to have that point, got it?!?!?!?

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Oh and I hope and belive Algeria won´t make same misstake as our players did and will step on your throat and kill you.

symple19
06-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Ohh my god, here we go again. WE FUCKING KNOW that was a goal and that we are lucky to have that point, got it?!?!?!?

Oh and I hope and belive Algeria won´t make same misstake as our players did and will step on your throat and kill you.

same mistake? rolling around on the ground like a bunch of 10 year old girls and doing every dirty thing known to a soccer player? I doubt Algeria, or any nation on earth, can stoop to the low level your pathetic nation did yesterday. Congrats on supporting such a classless side.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-19-2010, 10:37 AM

Ummmmmmm, ok :lmao

ffadicted
06-19-2010, 10:41 AM

Man, USlulzA is gonna destroy Algeria

Pero
06-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Why do you guys have to be such cocks? The rest of the world can fucking see that you lost that game but you guys have to come on here and be fucking assholes to those of us that have been anything but to you. Just show some fucking humility. I hope England smashes you at this point.

Those of us who aren't blind homers aren't like that. Though I admit for me it helps that I'm not really into football, I wouldn't be upset even if we lost. On the other hand, basketball is a completely different story. :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
06-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Those of us who aren't blind homers aren't like that. Though I admit for me it helps that I'm not really into football, I wouldn't be upset even if we lost. On the other hand, basketball is a completely different story. :lol

I'm with you, Pero--I'd actually predicted the US would get beat 2-1 (different forum lol), so I was looking like a genious through 3 quarters of the match. At the end of the day, though, I'm just biding my time because the Spurs weren't in the Finals, gridiron football hasn't started yet, and NASCAR only races on Sundays :lol

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Man, USlulzA is gonna destroy Algeria

We will see, we will se.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 10:56 AM
same mistake? rolling around on the ground like a bunch of 10 year old girls and doing every dirty thing known to a soccer player? I doubt Algeria, or any nation on earth, can stoop to the low level your pathetic nation did yesterday. Congrats on supporting such a classless side.

Clint Dempsey says hello.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Your team full of yellows says hello.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 11:56 AM
I do think its funny how so many Slovenian fans have convinced themselves that Clint Dempsey's elbow was sooooooooooooooooooooooo horrific.

symple19
06-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Clint Dempsey says hello.

Rofl times a billion.... Refer to Manny's post above

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 12:01 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4063/4712648193_e1ea0f175e.jpg

Justified because of the elbow. Obviously.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL the guy hugging Bradley owes him a fucking drink. Jesus Christ I hope he used a condom.

symple19
06-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Motherfuckin Manny and me will take whatever assault you fuckers can gather. We will prevail, because "right" is not only what we saw, but what the world saw.

U to the S to the Motherfuckin A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2

symple19
06-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Bitches

MaNuMaNiAc
06-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Motherfuckin Manny and me will take whatever assault you fuckers can gather. We will prevail, because "right" is not only what we saw, but what the world saw.

U to the S to the Motherfuckin A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2

Manny hasn't bitched like a little 15 year old girl like you. There is no you and Manny :lmao

waiting for more nationality smack sweetheart :lol

Pero
06-19-2010, 12:08 PM
BTW, LOL at the title of this thread. :lol

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 12:09 PM
:lmao Thread title is ridiculous but so is this whole situation.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-19-2010, 12:11 PM

:lmao @ the bearhug. That shit was so blatant.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2010, 12:24 PM

What's really sad is all that fouling, and they still put it in the back of the net

LoneStarState'sPride
06-19-2010, 12:48 PM

Good God that's a motherfucking battle royal going on in there :ihit

Cry Havoc
06-19-2010, 01:27 PM
:lol at the Slovenian fans in this forum.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 01:28 PM

What the fuck has this to do with that intentional foul by Dempsey?
We all know that US was screwed but please give me a break that only our players played dirty and yours was innocent like a little girl.
I rest my case. You were screwed, both teams got the point, deserved or not. We were in your skin so fucking many times and I understand what you feel right now.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2010, 01:37 PM
We all know that US was screwed but please give me a break that only our players played dirty and yours was innocent like a little girl.
I rest my case. You were screwed, both teams got the point, deserved or not. We were in your skin so fucking many times and I understand what you feel right now.

Dempsey would have resulted in a free kick. This was a goal and 3 points

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Dempsey would have resulted in a free kick. This was a goal and 3 points

I was talking about first minute elbow to the head.

boston.balla
06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
lmao at all people bitching like that. There are 22 players and one fucking ref plus another line ref who is 25m away ... shit happens, it was not on purpose.

Imagine if all the heskey turns with contact from defenders in the usa-eng match would of been fouls (with certain euro refs that would have been more than probable) .

IF you want shit on purpose look at netherlands-japan replay, the consistency with which the calls went ned's way made it look dubious.

So to conclude ... you people are not experienced with this kind of shit ... it happens alot and more often than not it is not on purpose. Blatant decisions and referring are easily observed throught history (hello south korea), you guys got unlucky and that's that.

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:14 PM
We are the luckyest nation in the world, ok Manny? And we will go trough with that point or without it becouse we will beat England.

England are going to be fired up for Wednesday, you can believe that.

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:19 PM
I love how the Elbow = all the dirty shit Slovenia did. It seemed like every possesion America had in the last 20 minutes someone got kicked or taken out.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 03:24 PM
I love how the Elbow = all the dirty shit Slovenia did. It seemed like every possesion America had in the last 20 minutes someone got kicked or taken out.

Yes, poor Americans :(
Your shitty team is next.

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Slovenia fan talking shit :lmao

Spursfan092120
06-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Good god, dude..slow your role.

Spursfan092120
06-19-2010, 03:32 PM

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 03:34 PM

Right now I can.:toast

LOL best group since The Beatles

LOL
England
Algeria
Slovenia
Yanks

LOL Balooney
LOL Fabio

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:36 PM
This isn't about England sucking, this is about how Slovenia are lucky as shit to have 4 points. It took a lucky goal and some bullshit officiating.

I look forward to our shitty squad skullfucking the beno tribe.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 03:40 PM
4points > 2points
LOL Muser

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:41 PM
5 points > 4 points.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 03:43 PM
7 points > 2 points

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:45 PM
It's going to be sweet when both England and USA win. lol 3rd place.

Slo spurs fan
06-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Man give me a break. It comes only once or twice in my lifetime that we are at the big stage and have great opportunity to qualify in elimination stage. I am allowed to talk crap now! I will enjoy it while it last! So, Slovenia all the way!

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:53 PM
There is a difference between talking shit and being a douchebag.

velik_m
06-19-2010, 03:54 PM
England will beat us. If push comes to shove, Rooney will just flop inside the box and win them a penalty. We have to count on Algeria to get a draw against USA.

Muser
06-19-2010, 03:57 PM
England will be a lot better than they were against Algeria, All of the backlash + Fabio will light a huge fire under their ass.

At least that's what i hope, and right now hope is all i've got with these sackless pieces of shit.

boutons_deux
06-19-2010, 04:46 PM
The ref in USA-SLV game has been banned from reffing any more WC games.

boston.balla
06-19-2010, 05:14 PM
England will beat us. If push comes to shove, Rooney will just flop inside the box and win them a penalty. We have to count on Algeria to get a draw against USA.

i agree, there will definately be some home cooking for england.

Possible game scenario:

slo defends well and poses problems on the counter
england has 1 or 2 chances blown by rushing due to pressure
referee gives alot of fouls to eng which all transform to long balls in the box
1) england finaly lucks on in
slo now have to attack
england change heskey/crouch to winger and try to expose slo on the counter while packing their side

2) if england does not luck one in
they risk more and more
become frustrated
slo does not take the risk to attack but has moderate chances on wing play due to (terry/carragher/johnson being poor defensively either by positioning or speed)
probably draw

1) is more probably due to the bolded line = that's the key of the game

MannyIsGod
06-19-2010, 07:04 PM

:lmao @ intentional

Whisky Dog
06-19-2010, 07:06 PM
lmao at all people bitching like that. There are 22 players and one fucking ref plus another line ref who is 25m away ... shit happens, it was not on purpose.

Imagine if all the heskey turns with contact from defenders in the usa-eng match would of been fouls (with certain euro refs that would have been more than probable) .

IF you want shit on purpose look at netherlands-japan replay, the consistency with which the calls went ned's way made it look dubious.

So to conclude ... you people are not experienced with this kind of shit ... it happens alot and more often than not it is not on purpose. Blatant decisions and referring are easily observed throught history (hello south korea), you guys got unlucky and that's that.

One ref and a line ref would explain if there was a missed call, not a phantom call made probably due to personal bias and political issues. You never call anything in the box late unless it is blatant (like the Slovenian bear hug on Bradley). That was intended. It just sucks that we can't have fair competition without political bias. Like Michael Bradley and Donovan were the cause of the Iraqi war and all the political issues. It's sad, sport is supposed to transcend that.

Whisky Dog
06-19-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm over it. It was unfortunate, but like I was drilled in the Marine Corps - adapt to any situation and overcome adversity. The situation has since turned in the US's favor - beat Algeria and you're in the knockout stage with a chance at group winner. The way I see it if the US squad can't rise to the occassion and beat Algeria (not Spain or Brazil or Germany but freaking Algeria) then they really don't deserve to move forward in the tourney. The task is at hand, the obstacle clear and visible, go execute and leave nothing to chance or human error. There is 80+ minutes of game to dominate to ensure one judgement call can't kill you.