PDA

View Full Version : duncan2882

atlfan25
06-19-2010, 05:11 AM
I haven't been around this god damned forum lately but is duncan2882 some fucking RSS news feed bot? I've been reading this shit from it and it seem like bullshit.

Are the non news posts there just to make us think it's a real person? Or this really a real person who lives like a forum slave? A Jehovah's Witness perhaps?

Glenn Holland
06-19-2010, 05:14 AM
I have had a few students of mine who were Jehovah's Witness and they were beyond fucked up. That shit is a CULT and needs to be shut down immediately.

Glenn Holland
06-19-2010, 05:15 AM
And I think Duncan288 is a real poster who started the thread a while back about advice on the advanced stages of the sexual art of bondage. Or am I confused with another poster on this webchat forum?

mookie2001
06-19-2010, 06:53 AM
whats tha tucker atlfan

whats does 3rdcoast post under now?

duncan228 is probably the worst spurs poster, even though she won best poster award, favorite poster, 1st team all spurstalk for some reason- gray posters and name recognition

her boring generic unoriginal copy and paste designated thread starter act got the site threatened with legal action, then afterwards everyone went out of their way NOT to blame her and support her even more, it really is very strange

eisfeld
06-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Nah, she's just a poster who's able to find any piece on information about the NBA in the Internet.

mouse
06-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Just because your wife left you is really no reason for you to be hate'n on Duncan228.

Because of her passion and hard work Kori is able to have more free time to do other tasks.

But you would know all this if you was a regular visitor of ST, if you had a tiny tad of common sense, you would have known to at least PM Kori with any complaints and or questions regarding the site and how it's conducted.

In a nut shell ......I rather read 29 different topics by Duncan228 about Pop's game plan for 2011 then your lame weak online rantings.

but hey that's just how I feel about the matter.....don't take it personal keep in mind I get laid on Saturdays :smokin

Blackjack
06-19-2010, 11:01 AM
mouse speaks truth.

This we know

i saaaaaaiiiiiiidddddd!!!!

Sisk
06-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I don't even know what to say to you anymore, mouse.

Dr. Gonzo
06-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Is that the lanky pitcher with a 6 inch hook?

mouse
06-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I don't even know what to say to you anymore, mouse.

PM me so we can talk about this.

Slydragon
06-19-2010, 03:33 PM
keep in mind I get laid on Saturdays :smokin

I thought they charged more on weekends.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-19-2010, 04:55 PM
lol whoa first atlfan sighting in like six years

isn't it funny that he knows this?

wheres that wigg 3rdcoast (rofl)

mookie2001
06-19-2010, 05:19 PM
I didn't know selling illegal cowboy hats got you so much time in the pen

Summers
06-20-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't understand what mookie's problem is with 228. She never says shit to anyone and he acts like a jealous exboyfriend over her. It's weird.

Sisk
06-20-2010, 08:37 PM
PM me so we can talk about this.

Talk about what?...........

atlfan25
06-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Lol @ losing my wife.

I doubt we will ever see a post under tx3rdcoastborn again. The judge said something along the lines of "you hit a cop, you're going in"

q5JPliWh6G4

Booharv
06-21-2010, 06:51 AM
whats tha tucker atlfan

whats does 3rdcoast post under now?

duncan228 is probably the worst spurs poster, even though she won best poster award, favorite poster, 1st team all spurstalk for some reason- gray posters and name recognition

her boring generic unoriginal copy and paste designated thread starter act got the site threatened with legal action, then afterwards everyone went out of their way NOT to blame her and support her even more, it really is very strange

You've said this in like nine threads now.

manufan10
06-21-2010, 09:15 AM
I don't understand what mookie's problem is with 228. She never says shit to anyone and he acts like a jealous exboyfriend over her. It's weird.

Probably wants all the awards that she received. He wants to be Joe Kingman: "Number One on the field, and Number One in your heart!"

http://www.favoritemovies.info/pictures/gameplan.jpg

sook
06-21-2010, 10:19 AM
wtf?

228 is like the nicest poster on this board.

Get a life.

CubanMustGo
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
wtf?

228 is like the nicest poster on this board.

Get a life.

mookie (and the dude who started this thread) needs to fill out one of these and send it to the appropriate authorities:

http://www.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/butthurt.jpg

sook
06-21-2010, 11:30 AM
mookie (and the dude who started this thread) needs to fill out one of these and send it to the appropriate authorities:

:lmao:lmao

manufan10
06-21-2010, 11:31 AM

:lol:lol

mrsmaalox
06-21-2010, 11:32 AM
:lol "I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flame war."

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Because of her passion and hard work Kori is able to have more free time to do other tasks.

But you would know all this if you was a regular visitor of ST

RACK.

Thanks Duncan228. Please disregard the vocal minority and rest assured that every post you make is appreciated by the masses. You provide an invaluable service to us and most of us recognize that. It's great to not have to surf all over the web for Spurs news and have once centralized location for the latest and greatest.

Thanks and much respect. :flag:

4>0rings
06-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Because of her passion and hard work Her passion and hard work of copying and pasting other peoples passion and hard work?

A monkey could copy and paste articles and tell on posters to moma and papa bear.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Her passion and hard work of copying and pasting other peoples passion and hard work?

A monkey could copy and paste articles and tell on posters to moma and papa bear.

Her passion and hard work of posting links to Spurs news, that is spread across the internet, for us to read or not read at our discretion.

What are you doing that you are upset about someone calling you out for it?

If one acts like a spoiled child, they should in turn expect to be treated as one.

Tom Slick
06-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Her passion and hard work of posting links to Spurs news, that is spread across the internet, for us to read or not read at our discretion.

What are you doing that you are upset about someone calling you out for it?

If one acts like a spoiled child, they should in turn expect to be treated as one.

suck a dick, you fat bastard!

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi Tom.

You mad? :wakeup

Tom Slick
06-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi BigWeirdo

what's your newest shtick, are you super religious again?

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 12:51 PM
I am who I am.

The only 'shtick' around here seems to be the one up your behind, currently.

I am Tom
06-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I am who I am.

The only 'shtick' around here seems to be the one up your behind, currently.

When you stop smoking your posts get religious.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Well I have stopped smoking, so it is what it is, and what if forever shall be from this point forward.

I am Tom
06-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Well I have stopped smoking, so it is what it is, and what if forever shall be from this point forward.

good luck with this one brah

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
No luck required my friend. The decision has been made.

lefty
06-21-2010, 01:23 PM
I respect what 228 is doing, but fuck, she should get paid for it :lol

Leetonidas
06-21-2010, 01:28 PM

So you stopped smoking after you typed that sentence? :lol

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 01:36 PM
So you stopped smoking after you typed that sentence? :lol

It's been about a month to five weeks since my last smoke, by my estimation. :tu

lefty
06-21-2010, 01:38 PM
It's been about a month to five weeks since my last smoke, by my estimation. :tu
Looks lie smoking has made you lose track of time

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Looks lie smoking has made you lose track of time

I did lose a lot of time smoking.

But no use in looking backward except to learn from past mistakes.

God shook me awake again, but this time I was ready for the challenge.

I'm no longer just a talking head, letting the still waters hold me down.

I1wg1DNHbNU

lefty
06-21-2010, 01:48 PM

I1wg1DNHbNU

:tu

Satan
06-21-2010, 01:53 PM

I1wg1DNHbNU

You'll be back........

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
You'll be back........

I'll see you in hell. I look forward to the challenge.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-28-2010, 12:27 AM
So what exactly happened to duncan228? Why'd she leave?

lefty
07-28-2010, 08:16 AM
She is busy copying/pasting her biography

mookie2001
07-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Duncan228 is the prototypical bad poster

it doesn't take all kinds on a messageboard

the Internet is serious business cat

Veterinarian
07-28-2010, 11:18 AM
:cry :cry It's not fair that Duncan228 got a ton of votes for All-ST and we got a total of like two. Why does no one like us!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry

All she does is copy and paste. :cry :cry :cry

Waaahhhhhhhhh we're much better, we can scoff shit and stuff!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

D2Procon
07-28-2010, 08:42 PM
CO-SIGN Duncan228 is a bad poster imo

CubanMustGo
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM

Probably got tired of dealing with all the crap sent her way, examples of which can be found in this thread.

ScoobyDoo
07-28-2010, 09:10 PM
runcan roo roo rate roar ra rin!

MookieCrew_in_HS
07-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Dear Diary,

So it's Saturday Night...

...and Im sitting at home just like I did on Friday. I want to really hang out with Mary, Alicia, and Dan but I cant really be me then, can I?

Mary asks me to hang out with her and Alicia & Dan on prom night since we’re not going. I could see Alicia signaling Dan like that was a bad idea for her to ask. I told her “I’ve got nothing better to do”.

I didn’t mean for it to sound like it was so terrible that if I had something better to do I would do that instead. No, I meant it to open up and show her some honesty and tell her that in my life I truly have NOTHING better to do than to hang out with them.

It was meant to be a compliment to them and a way of showing her that I can be spontaneous. I don’t even know my chances of going anymore. It was never mentioned after that. My stupid comment was the last thing that was said. I don’t even know if this is her way of saying she likes me or if she just feels sorry for me. I tend to think the latter since I’m EXTREMELY negative. Well at least she’s not going out with that friggin Jock Bo anymore. Fucking psycho.

Oh that reminds me, two days ago Bo and his sadistic crew asked me if I wanted a swirlie. Not knowing what that was and assuming it was some sort of ice cream related treat I said yes. I have grown suspect of them, but he really seemed sincere when he asked me if I wanted one. In the past I could tell when they were fucking with me when they were laughing or by the pitch of their voice. I thought maybe he was trying to be friendly and make up for the things he's done to me previously. Anyway he gets me in the bathroom and then his friends show up and pick me up by the legs. I tried to use my arms to prevent them from sticking my head in the toilet but Tank the Jock asshole grabbed my arms forcefully and before I knew it I was shoulder deep in the shit water. Then they laughed like the psychopaths they are and flushed the toilet. It was the worst experience of my life.

Anyway back to prom night, do I give the “puppy dog” reaction and ask if we’re still hanging out that night? It’ll show I have interest. But it might make me look desperate. Fuck. I hate these fucking mind games.

So, I don’t know what to do…Well I guess Ill mention it to her. So what if I sound desperate. I AM DESPERATE So why should I hide it? I’d probably feel a lot better and easier to talk to if I expressed my real feelings instead of what I’m SUPPOSED to be feeling.

Another thing—my hair.

“I like your haircut”

No..wait—

“You got a haircut”
“Yeah” (…)
“I guess you don’t like it by your expression”
“No it’s not that, it’s just I have this self-confidence problem”
“Oh, ok” (nervous smile)
“Haha, STOP LOOKING AT ME!”

Wow, I’m a master conversationalist.

Oh, well… I don’t know how much more I can give to this topic because I needed to get it on paper and now it is. I guess I’ll say something just to show interest and also to get an answer and hopefully it’ll be “of course”.

Oh, and one more thing I met this kid today when I was hiding in the bathroom stall eating my lunch (I get picked on too much to eat lunch in the lunch room) and he was saying some funny stuff about chodes and that movie Robocop. Seemed kinda cool. Maybe I'll run into him again.

kamikazi_player
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
CO-SIGN Duncan228 is a bad poster imo

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
I guess you're still butthurt after you got exposed
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123212
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
In be4 the I can't hear you over the sound of how fat you are.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Post again

4>0rings
07-28-2010, 11:21 PM
NtJowqa_8gk

Zelophehad
07-29-2010, 12:13 PM
NtJowqa_8gk

WTF does this have to do with anything?