PDA

View Full Version : Why does Stephen A. Smith still have a job?

djohn2oo8
06-19-2010, 11:38 AM
lebron james is getting in a new york state of mind, according to one longtime nba observer."from what my sources tell me, he still hasn’t made a final decision, but he’s higher on new york now than he was a month ago," stephen a. Smith told espn radio on friday (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5298934&callsign=espnradio&########=1). "and the reality is that he is leaning more towards new york than he is towards returning to cleveland."

the sources said james' favor toward the knicks played a role in tom izzo (http://spurstalk.com/t/tom_izzo)turning down the cavaliers' head coaching position.

“lebron didn’t speak to izzo because he doesn’t want to have anything to do with who the next coach of the cavs is going to be just in case he leaves,” said smith, who covers the nba for the philadelphia inquirer

read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/report_lebron_leaning_toward_knicks_9g3ijfy23mybms 3czexlcj#ixzz0rdub7q3j

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2010, 12:06 PM
He was on "The View" Friday I shit you not

boutons_deux
06-19-2010, 12:20 PM
affirmative action

MateoNeygro
06-19-2010, 12:31 PM
That guy is a fucking tool. I hate him.

Donkeybong
06-19-2010, 12:37 PM
what was wrong with what you quoted.

Pelicans78
06-19-2010, 12:40 PM
affirmative action

That's the line I was going to use :lol

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 12:41 PM
He was on "The View" Friday I shit you not

:lmao

djohn2oo8
06-19-2010, 12:47 PM
what was wrong with what you quoted.

The Knicks actually think they will get LeBron, and Stephen A. actually believes it too

Stephen A.Smith
06-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Quite Frankly, i talked to Labrooon i talked to his agent and this is what they have told me!!
HOWEVAAAA now that that ABOMINATION of a coach, Mike Brown is gone, there is a small chance he could stay in Cleveland. More likely he is gonna go to a contender.

New Jersey? Puhlleeeaaaaze!!!! :rolleyes

I love Avawy to death but that team was ABYSMAL in every sense of the word. Only thing that was worse than watching that team play night in and night out.....IS WATCHING KWAMAY BROWN STEP OUT ON THE BASKETBALL COURT!!!!:sleep:sleep:sleep

Now God forbid me here, but the secret to all this could be....bear with me.....Erick Dampier!!! Yes I said it E-rick Damp-ier!!! Who has an outrageous contract!!! Cuban what were you thinking!!!! Now I love Erick Dampier as a person, but the man is a flat out bum!!! This would be one of the biggest steals in the history of pro sports if the Mavericks could some how pull this off!!!!
HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!
:blah:blah

Goran Dragic
06-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Quite Frankly, i talked to Labrooon i talked to his agent and this is what they have told me!!
HOWEVAAAA now that that ABOMINATION of a coach, Mike Brown is gone, there is a small chance he could stay in Cleveland. More likely he is gonna go to a contender.

New Jersey? Puhlleeeaaaaze!!!! :rolleyes

I love Avawy to death but that team was ABYSMAL in every sense of the word. Only thing that was worse than watching that team play night in and night out.....IS WATCHING KWAMAY BROWN STEP OUT ON THE BASKETBALL COURT!!!!:sleep:sleep:sleep

Now God forbid me here, but the secret to all this could be....bear with me.....Erick Dampier!!! Yes I said it E-rick Damp-ier!!! Who has an outrageous contract!!! Cuban what were you thinking!!!! Now I love Erick Dampier as a person, but the man is a flat out bum!!! This would be one of the biggest steals in the history of pro sports if the Mavericks could some how pull this off!!!!
HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!
:blah:blah

What are your feelings on Rasho Nesterovic?

Stephen A.Smith
06-19-2010, 12:57 PM
What are your feelings on Rasho Nesterovic?

RASHO NESTEROVIC!!?!?!?! PUHLEEASE!!!!:wow:wow:wow

Are you trying to give me a heart attack!!? We're talking about a guy that couldn't even catch malaria if he went straight into the forests of Africa and it slapped him in the face!!!!!

:bang

I'll tell you what we should do ...We take all these scrubs..We take Eric Dampier, Rasho, Kwame, Tim Thomas, and lord heaven forbid SLAVA MEDVEDENKO!!! and we put them all in a plane together and deport them back to the country they came from!! WHO CARES! Either that or these guys find new careers!! Start a talk show, make millions writing a book, build roads whatever they wanna do!!! Cause quite frankly, basketball never had a chance with these clowns!!!

dbreiden83080
06-19-2010, 08:43 PM
he got fired from evey job he had at ESPN.

TV show cancelled
Radio show cancelled
No longer NBA Anaylist
They demoted and fired him from draft night duties
He's obnoxious and a broken record..

He is irrelevant anymore..

Darthkiller
06-19-2010, 08:50 PM
say what you want about him, he has always been right about his reports, he has really good sources and he know kobe and lebron personally very well.

dbreiden83080
06-19-2010, 08:57 PM
if Lebron goes to NY he is flushing his career completely down the toilet..

What's the upside for going?

They suck
They are run by a moron in Dolan, eveyone in NY hates his ass
They are years away from contending for anything..

Darthkiller
06-19-2010, 09:00 PM
if Lebron goes to NY he is flushing his career completely down the toilet..

What's the upside for going?

They suck
They are run by a moron in Dolan, eveyone in NY hates his ass
They are years away from contending for anything..

they wouldnt suck if lebron goes there. knicks roster+ another max FA >>> Cleveland without lebron

BRHornet45
06-19-2010, 09:35 PM
affirmative action

DJ Mbenga
06-19-2010, 11:00 PM
http://thesportsclown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/stephensmith.jpg

Chieflion
06-19-2010, 11:01 PM
I want some cheese doodles.

fevertrees
06-20-2010, 12:43 AM
affirmative BLACKtion

Serge Ibaka
06-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Why does every Hornet fan on this site have the internet persona of a black guy who hates black people?

fevertrees
06-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Why does every Hornet fan on this site have the internet persona of a black guy who hates black people?

That's me in my avatar...I'm not black.:nope

Serge Ibaka
06-20-2010, 12:57 AM
That's me in my avatar

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao no wonder why you like the WNBA so much

Chieflion
06-20-2010, 02:17 AM
nAB5lOIl-2U

EvJGghOuFlQ

NaqxreC2wgo

SQxOvTpMH1s

QUITE FRANKLY, this is the best heckling series. HOWEVA, I would really appreciate it if they did it again this year.

Juanobili
06-20-2010, 02:28 AM
^ ahahahahaha