PDA

View Full Version : Black Women Marry Yourself a White Man!

BRHornet45
06-20-2010, 11:39 PM
[

Sisk
06-21-2010, 12:35 AM
This guy is so awesome

Bukefal
06-21-2010, 03:48 AM
'You tired of dating black men, taking you to mcdonalds' :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Tired of drinking red-flavored kool-aid

Wild Cobra
06-21-2010, 10:33 AM
There's this one black chick I see from time to time. She just doesn't date black's anymore. She's tired of being treated the way the threat women. Part of me want's to make her a steady, but she has too much baggage. She drinks too much, but I really like her otherwise.

hater
06-21-2010, 12:05 PM
'If you ever see a black woman with an white guy, you know her credit is fucked up'

Wild Cobra
06-21-2010, 12:09 PM
'If you ever see a black woman with an white guy, you know her credit is fucked up'
You lost me there. That does not compute.

hater
06-21-2010, 12:09 PM
There's this one black chick I see from time to time. She just doesn't date black's anymore.

her credit must be FUCKED UP!

Wild Cobra
06-21-2010, 12:11 PM
her credit must be FUCKED UP!
does "Credit" mean something as code word in the black community?

JoeChalupa
06-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Or they can marry a hispanic....once you go brown...you never turn it down.

CavsSuperFan
06-21-2010, 03:19 PM
White women are throwing their men out the car window…Go get one of them…

This guy grows on you…:lol

CubanSucks
06-22-2010, 03:57 AM
:lmao

Am I supposed to know who this guy is?

DMX7
06-22-2010, 04:03 AM
EmsTfrPbvHA

Trainwreck2100
06-22-2010, 09:56 AM
You lost me there. That does not compute.

I assume the black men they dated prior fucked up their credit

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 10:22 AM
The stuff about Obama is a great combo of mean and hilarious, but the part about white women having it made is the muthafuckin truth, no other racial group of women has a sense of entitlement half as bad as white women do.

White guys in general are like this, but Jewish men moreso than anyone else are raised to treat women like queens (which is why they struggle with the concept that assholes get women), so Manning knows what he talks about when he says marry a Jew. Don't be surprised if the amount of Jew-black marriages sky rockets in the next 10 years. While we were growing up, jews who are now in their teens or twenties listened to their grandma give countless speeches telling them to never even think about marrying a black person (my grandma even went so far to say she wouldn't be able to live with having "baby niglets" as great grandkids). The backlash of this is an entire generation of Jews who are now looking to have more black friends and know more black people of the opposite sex just out of curiosity.

redzero
06-22-2010, 10:45 AM
I lol'd.

The Reckoning
06-22-2010, 10:55 AM
white women are ridiculous. they say theyre independent but feel like theyre entitled to everything. "what's yours is mine and what's mine is my own." they blow up every situation like it's some kind of weekday afternoon television drama and really don't care about something unless they get something in return. they're ditzy, insecure, depressed, two-faced and untrustworthy.

worst of all, they're the biggest materialists in the world. i swear the US wouldn't consume half as much if it weren't for white women buying all sorts of worthless crap. plus they don't age well.

there are exceptions, of course, but after knowing countless white women, my hopes are grim.

BRHornet45
06-22-2010, 01:58 PM
white women are ridiculous. they say theyre independent but feel like theyre entitled to everything. "what's yours is mine and what's mine is my own." they blow up every situation like it's some kind of weekday afternoon television drama and really don't care about something unless they get something in return. they're ditzy, insecure, depressed, two-faced and untrustworthy.

worst of all, they're the biggest materialists in the world. i swear the US wouldn't consume half as much if it weren't for white women buying all sorts of worthless crap. plus they don't age well.

there are exceptions, of course, but after knowing countless white women, my hopes are grim.

son there is so much truth in this post. 5 stars

DMX7
06-22-2010, 02:02 PM

this is all women, not just white women.

hater
06-22-2010, 02:07 PM

sad but true

BRHornet45
06-22-2010, 02:10 PM

son by majority though white women are the absolute worst ... like the honorable Pastor James David Manning said ... "white women have it made" and they know it. Men of ALL races whore after white women far more than they will after women of other races. That's just how it is. Why do you think that damn near EVERY single college or professional black athlete (single or married) chase white women? White women, not all of the time, but most of the time are the most attractive and sexually desired women so once a brotha gets some money and or fame to his name the white women will gladly open her legs for him whenever otherwise she wouldn't give him a second look.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 02:25 PM

bullshit, Hispanic/black women are way more thankful and they are thankful for lesser shit. Unfortunately, as BR said, white women are always the ones who are sexually desirable, and as dumb as some of them may be, all of them know that the men who interact with them want to fuck them.

The Reckoning
06-22-2010, 02:59 PM
bullshit, Hispanic/black women are way more thankful and they are thankful for lesser shit. Unfortunately, as BR said, white women are always the ones who are sexually desirable, and as dumb as some of them may be, all of them know that the men who interact with them want to fuck them.

i think its more of a psychological, social phenomena than attraction. imo, women who are mixed race (to the point where they dont feel like they need to "claim" one) are the most sexually attractive. white women have always been portrayed as the "crown jewel" of women because of their lavish lifestyle and social status. remember, white men crafted society as it is today, so naturally their own women would be spoiled in the eyes of the American public. with the dawn of materialism in the 20th century, the Wanamakers and Frank L Baum's had a message - that to achieve the American Dream is to buy the American Dream. (interestingly enough, Frank L. Baum "invented" the showcase window in dept. stores as well as wrote the Wizard of Oz.)

anyway, the ideal description of a woman at that time was one who looked like one of those window showcases themselves - Marilyn Monroe most notably. to achieve the American Dream would be to "acquire" one of those showcase windows. that's why society has this ideal image of white women today - natural looks has nothing to do with it. so if you get sucked into this notion that white women are hotter than others, click out of this thread and look at the "before and after" pictures of the white celebs without all their glamour and makeup. don't buy into what people are feeding you.

yes, minority women are generally better because they aren't spoiled and haven't been treated like "daddy's little princess" their whole lives. usually they come from large or hardworking families that rely on everyone doing their part. that mentality works wonders whenever they get into a relationship - unlike the whole "spoil me because i'm special" shtick.

/rant

Dark Gable
06-22-2010, 03:00 PM
I have better luck with Asian women.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 03:10 PM
yes, minority women are generally better because they aren't spoiled and haven't been treated like "daddy's little princess" their whole lives. usually they come from large or hardworking families that rely on everyone doing their part. that mentality works wonders whenever they get into a relationship - unlike the whole "spoil me because i'm special" shtick.

This I agree with 100%, the attitude white women have has everything to do with daddy pampering them from birth, and the attitude minority women have has everything to do with being brought up in a family that forces everyone to make sacrifices in order to keep stability.

As far as being fed about what types of women are attractive, I think it's just genetics most of the time and other times it's wanting what you can't have. White men I think are just genetically predisposed to liking white women since it's just natural to be more comfortable with what is similar to you.

Sisk
06-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I knew DoK would focus on the jew part

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 05:21 PM
It's the part I have the most knowledge on :lol

Blue Jew
06-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Jews pride themselves as a mut race to begin with. What's the difference.

:lmao :lmao

Scola
06-22-2010, 11:49 PM
I Lol'ed at the McDs part :lol
---
The two groups that get screwed over in interracial relationships are Asian Men & Black Women.
Most Black/White couples are Black Men with White women -- 72% of the time to be exact.

http://www.isteve.com/images/Intermarriage_graph_1-gif.gif

"white women have it made" and they know it. Men of ALL races whore after white women far more than they will after women of other races. That's just how it is. Yeah, they pretty much know they have it made. Men across all culture seem to prefer lighter skinned women, which usually tend to be White women:
"Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and women suggest that men of all races are subconsciously attracted to fairer-skinned women, while women are more drawn to dark-complexioned men. The researchers, whose study shows that across different races, lighter-skinned women are seen as the ideal, say the attraction is driven by preferences based on moral assumptions. Men are subconsciously attracted to fairer skin because of its association with innocence, purity, modesty, virginity, vulnerability and goodness..." [Source (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women--the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html)]
It could also be because Whites generally control the media, and all the attractive women on tv tend to be White. This is common even in South American countries, just look at any Spanish soap opera. Most of the females are usually blonde & more lighted skinned than the general pop.

bullshit, Hispanic/black women are way more thankful and they are thankful for lesser shit.
I don't buy this, most other women are equally as materialistic, especially Hispanic & Asian women. Its common for Japanese guys to spend most of their life working to be able to afford all the things their wives demand. I know plenty of Asian & Hispanic guys who have been worked to death by their greedy wives :lol

CavsSuperFan
02-24-2016, 04:32 PM
The press continues to bash the Honorable David Manning...:lol

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/24/11105006/daily-show-harlem-church-lgbtq

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 08:45 PM
i'd argue it's even worse than 72% but in Dallas area it's probably closer to 60%

daslicer
02-24-2016, 09:01 PM
i'd argue it's even worse than 72% but in Dallas area it's probably closer to 60%

I would think in big cities its probably around 80 percent especially in liberal areas like LA and NYC.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 09:05 PM
I would think in big cities its probably around 80 percent especially in liberal areas like LA and NYC.

the percentage pertained to the proportion of black men marrying white women vs. white men marrying black women.

I'd argue it's closer to 80% or even more in America in general... particularly in and near those liberal cities/states

but closer to 60% in Dallas/FW area specifically... black women around here are more intelligent and less ratchet on average here

daslicer
02-24-2016, 09:08 PM
the percentage pertained to the proportion of black men marrying white women vs. white men marrying black women.

I'd argue it's closer to 80% or even more in America in general... particularly in and near those liberal cities/states

but closer to 60% in Dallas/FW area specifically... black women around here are more intelligent and less ratchet on average here

Never mind the 80 percent I put up was for the article about percentage of people who support gay marriage. But I do see where you are coming from.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 09:10 PM
Never mind the 80 percent I put up was for the article about percentage of people who support gay marriage. But I do see where you are coming from.
I'm a homophobic conservative but I support gay marriage. Live and let live, c'mon. Free country. And I'm an atheist as well.

Wild Cobra
02-24-2016, 09:17 PM
There's this one black chick I see from time to time. She just doesn't date black's anymore. She's tired of being treated the way the threat women. Part of me want's to make her a steady, but she has too much baggage. She drinks too much, but I really like her otherwise.

Wow.

It's been some time. I enjoy the single life and she lives in another state. I still see here when she comes to visit her family, and in fact, she stays with me when she's here. I would never have her as a steady 24/7, but I like this 2-4 times a year thing!

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 05:54 AM
I'm a homophobic conservative but I support gay marriage. Live and let live, c'mon. Free country. And I'm an atheist as well.

In other words you're trailer trash ?

02-25-2016, 10:28 AM
If I gave a fuck about a bitch I'd always be broke

Wild Cobra
02-25-2016, 11:24 AM

You just need a better job.

02-25-2016, 01:33 PM
You just need a better job.

:rolleyes

UNT Eagles 2016
02-25-2016, 06:56 PM
In other words you're trailer trash ?
hell no

100% elegance

Quetzal-X
02-25-2016, 07:03 PM

...I'd neva have no muthafuckin indo' to smoke

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2016, 08:14 PM

been awhile since I heard that track

might have to turn the dial to WBALLS, the station that slaps you across yo fat ass, wit a fat dick

02-25-2016, 08:24 PM

been awhile since I heard that track

might have to turn the dial to WBALLS, the station that slaps you across yo fat ass, wit a fat dick

https://m.popkey.co/01abd3/YNV4G.gif

:toast