PDA

View Full Version : If Lewis is REALLY injured.

T Park
05-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Force him to run, force him to drive.

No open jumpers, force him to drive to the hole, and slow him down.

It would be cool if both lewis and evans were out, but, I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt they will miss the game.

Solid D
05-13-2005, 09:45 PM
He looked injured to me. Hyperextensions aren't easy to deal with on toes (turf toe in football).

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2005, 09:47 PM
If he's really injured, screw making him run. Just stomp on his toes a few times :lol

Jimcs50
05-13-2005, 09:47 PM
his wittle toe has a boo boo.....po wittle Sonic needs to rest his toe.....

Sheesh....and Ray Allen calls Bowen a sissy. :rolleyes

T Park
05-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Just stomp on his toes a few times

lmao, coughmassenburgcough

nickbroken
05-13-2005, 09:52 PM
No way man turftoe is major suck to get, if he even plays he wont be doing much although a if his feet get in the way...well things happen eh?:D

Solid D
05-13-2005, 09:57 PM
It depends on the degree of hyperextension. Players like Steve McNair have played through it but you need to rest it as much as possible or it can become chronic. The Spurs should help Lewis out by closing the Sonics out in 5, so that he he won't develop his own "spurs". :hat

T Park
05-13-2005, 09:57 PM
That would be nice to end this tuesday.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
I did not even see him go down last night

How did it happen? I saw him grabbing his foot on highlight shows and i was like wtf?

Jimcs50
05-13-2005, 10:32 PM
I did not even see him go down last night

How did it happen? I saw him grabbing his foot on highlight shows and i was like wtf?

I will tell you then.

Ray Allen was running towards Jack Nies crying about some horrendous treatment he recieved by Bruce again, and as he turned towards Nies, Lewis was walking up behind Ray and Ray turned right into Lewis, causing Lewis to try to dodge Ray, but Ray's foot was already on top of Lewis' toe and he fell on top of him causing the injury.

Ray then jumped up screaming at Jack Nies blaming Bowen for the whole mishap.

Jack Nies then went to scorer's table and reported that Bowen commited a flagrant foul 1.

It was all just awful really...Lewis was writhing in agony, Ray was crying, Bruce was just standing there scratching his bald pate wondering what the fuck just happened.

I could not help but laugh at it all....you really missed someing there.

:)

exstatic
05-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I will tell you then.

Ray Allen was running towards Jack Nies crying about some horrendous treatment he recieved by Bruce again, and as he turned towards Nies, Lewis was walking up behind Ray and Ray turned right into Lewis, causing Lewis to try to dodge Ray, but Ray's foot was already on top of Lewis' toe and he fell on top of him causing the injury.

Jack Nies then went to scorer's table and reported that Bowen commited a flagrant foul 1.

It was all just awful really...Lewis was writhing in agony, Ray was crying, Bruce was just standing there scratching his bald pate wondering what the fuck just happened.

I'm sure he will blame it on Bowen, because after all, he had to complain to the ref about his mistreatment, and Rashard got in the way. Bowen's fault, don't you see? ;)

2pac
05-13-2005, 10:43 PM
I hope Lewis is every bit as soft as Deion Sanders. Career-ending Turf Toe.

Solid D
05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
I will tell you then.

:lol
Link? :hat

Jimcs50
05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
I got your link right here, Solid.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Sounds just as stupid as when Big Dogg pushed Lewis into a ref.

Did they really call a flagrant and Bowen????

How the F did i miss this?

T Park
05-13-2005, 10:51 PM
dude, hes full of shit lol.....

Jimcs50
05-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Sounds just as stupid as when Big Dogg pushed Lewis into a ref.

Did they really call a flagrant and Bowen????

How the F did i miss this?

Purely fictional reading for your enjoyment.

~Chris~
05-13-2005, 11:33 PM
When your toes hurt like that.. it effects your abilty to hit jump shots too. I don't think forcing him to drive would be much tougher an alternative to having to put enough pressure on your toes while jumping.