Primoz Brezec
Matej Krusic
Hasan Rizvic
Gasper Vidmar

reserves

Mirza Begic
Aleksandar Capin
Marko Vranjkovic

Even with 3 players of Slovenia choosing to not play, Domen Lorbek, Erazem Lorbek, Matjaz Smodis even then he could not make the roster.

Pero
06-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Uh it's not that he couldn't make it - there were no tryouts for the 20 man roster. He just wasn't selected, probably because of last years incident.

sook
06-21-2010, 11:25 AM
haha faggot :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Where's Rasho Nesterovic? I imagine they're gonna start Goran, Beno, Brezec and Nachbar, if they had Rasho that's a respectable starting 5 that could compete in Fiba this year.

j.dizzle
06-21-2010, 11:29 AM
LOL Sasha will be busy poppin champagne all summer & banging maria sharapova. Guess he deserves it for making the 2 biggest FT's of his life hahaha lucky bitch.

JamStone
06-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Maybe he made the women's team.

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 11:35 AM
The Machine's too busy winning a NBA championship and banging Maria Sharapova to commit to playing with cry baby Dragic.

Pero
06-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Where's Rasho Nesterovic? I imagine they're gonna start Goran, Beno, Brezec and Nachbar, if they had Rasho that's a respectable starting 5 that could compete in Fiba this year.

Rasho retired from national team play a couple years back. The starting 5 will likely be without either Beno or Dragic, with Becirovic instead.

Pero
06-21-2010, 11:36 AM
The Machine's too busy winning a NBA championship and banging Maria Sharapova to commit to playing with cry baby Dragic.

Cry baby who almost managed to single handedly force a game seven vs the Lakers. :lol

Dex
06-21-2010, 11:39 AM
:lmao

At least he actually scored points in the Finals this time.

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 11:41 AM
almost

muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Cry baby who almost managed to single handedly force a game seven vs the Lakers. :lol

single handedly my ass. He made a few buckets and got the suns within 10. Woopty woo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/350x.jpg

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 11:47 AM

At least he actually scored points in the Finals this time.

nigga sealed the deal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/nba_g_ginobili_580.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-21-2010, 11:55 AM
single handedly my ass. He made a few buckets and got the suns within 10. Woopty woo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/350x.jpg

At one point he got it down to like a 5 point game iirc, and it was a 3 point game a minute or so after Nash came back in. The only reason it wasn't closer is because Gentry went into black Dumbtoni mode, kept brickbosa in the game, and decided to put Hill back in for Dudley. The Suns were down by a ton before that happened and had no life, they looked ready to pack it in, that foul rejuvinated the crowd and the team.

BlackSwordsMan
06-21-2010, 12:08 PM
he was busy winning a real championship in america not some bullshit greek league thing

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 12:14 PM
At one point he got it down to like a 5 point game iirc, and it was a 3 point game a minute or so after Nash came back in. The only reason it wasn't closer is because Gentry went into black Dumbtoni mode, kept brickbosa in the game, and decided to put Hill back in for Dudley. The Suns were down by a ton before that happened and had no life, they looked ready to pack it in, that foul rejuvinated the crowd and the team.

yah the foul rejuvinated the team, but when taht fould happened, it was a 15 point game, then he made like 3 buckets in a row, then stupid Gentry took him out. lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-21-2010, 12:17 PM
yah the foul rejuvinated the team, but when taht fould happened, it was a 15 point game, then he made like 3 buckets in a row, then stupid Gentry took him out. lol

Na he left Goran and Barbosa in the game till there were like 3 minutes left. Barbosa should have never been on the court in the 4th quarter, and Dudley should have never left the game so Hill could come in and get bukkaked by Kobe. If those two giant coaching errors don't happen Phoenix probably closes the gap and has a chance to win.

Kamnik
06-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Could we please stop using Vujačič and Slovenia together... please. It is embarasing...

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Rasho retired from national team play a couple years back. The starting 5 will likely be without either Beno or Dragic, with Becirovic instead.

Becirovic can barely even walk these days.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 12:34 PM
he was busy winning a real championship in america not some bullshit greek league thing

This is the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP roster. Not something tiny like North American NBA title.

Dex
06-21-2010, 12:36 PM
nigga sealed the deal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/nba_g_ginobili_580.jpg

Hey, while we're bringin' up old shit...

http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QCM4wuSkiMo/0.jpg

I await your reference to 2004.

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I smell skunk.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2010, 12:53 PM
I smell skunk.

You've got no one to blame but yourself for that. When you take a cub scout into the bushes to fuck you may run into some wild life.

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 12:54 PM
I still smell skunk.

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Color me not giving a fyuck ...

there are not 19 better players than sasha in Slovenia ... sasha and the coach and their best player (Dragic) dont get along ...

this is newsworthy because ....

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Hey, while we're bringin' up old shit...

I await your reference to 2004.

waiting for this one?

http://the208.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fisher-4.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Color me not giving a fyuck ...

there are not 19 better players than sasha in Slovenia ... sasha and the coach and their best player (Dragic) dont get along ...

this is newsworthy because ....

Goran Dragic is not the best Slovene player. Erazem Lorbek is their best player. Dragic does not have any pull in their federation to ban any player. Also Slovenia already hired a new coach. So none of those excuses make sense.

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Goran Dragic is not the best Slovene player. Erazem Lorbek is their best player. Dragic does not have any pull in their federation to ban any player. Also Slovenia already hired a new coach. So none of those excuses make sense.

But the point remains he feuded with the last coach and assuming whomever is in charge of the Slovenian National team ...supported that coach ...why would that change with a new coach?

Also maybe Lorbek is their best player but he has NOT proven that on the NBA level ...Dragic has.

I know there are some great leagues overseas... but I go by what I see ...Dragic is the best player I have seen that is slovenian.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 01:37 PM
But the point remains he feuded with the last coach and assuming whomever is in charge of the Slovenian National team ...supported that coach ...why would that change with a new coach?

Also maybe Lorbek is their best player but he has NOT proven that on the NBA level ...Dragic has.

I know there are some great leagues overseas... but I go by what I see ...Dragic is the best player I have seen that is slovenian.

Lorbek is definitely better than Dragic. And as far as "proving it in NBA" so what? Dragic was never more than a backup in Euroleague just like he is a backup in the NBA.

manufan10
06-21-2010, 01:49 PM
This is the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP roster. Not something tiny like North American NBA title.

NBA Title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World Championship

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 01:55 PM
nba title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> world championship

qft

Pero
06-21-2010, 02:11 PM

Goran Dragic
06-21-2010, 02:16 PM

Dragic isn't the only guy on the Slovenian national team who hates Vujacic, everybody does. Just look at the posts from Slovenian fans on this board, that entire country hates Vujacic and considers him a disgrace.

Goran Dragic
06-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Could we please stop using Vujačič and Slovenia together... please. It is embarasing...

:lmao and people think it's a mystery why he was left off the Slovenian national team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Dragic isn't the only guy on the Slovenian national team who hates Vujacic, everybody does. Just look at the posts from Slovenian fans on this board, that entire country hates Vujacic and considers him a disgrace.

The only person in the world that likes him is the rapist Kobe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 02:47 PM

Yes being the best of Canada and US is better than being the champion of the world. :lmao:downspin::lol:lmao:rollin:blah:rolleyes

An Unbiased Fan
06-21-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm sure both Sasha and Duncan wish they had international success, but sometimes you're just not good enough. Winning NBA titles is a nice conselation prize though.

:wakeup

Edward
06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm sure both Sasha and Duncan wish they had international success, but sometimes you're just not good enough. Winning NBA titles is a nice conselation prize though.

:wakeup

Your whole Skip Bayless shtick is funny when talking about Lebron but doesn't make any sense with Duncan considering the hard on Bayless has always had for him.

Bandwagon Fan
06-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes being the best of Canada and US is better than being the champion of the world. :lmao:downspin::lol:lmao:rollin:blah:rolleyes

Sad thing is that's the truth. That's not even limited to basketball.

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 03:31 PM

I don't dispute that Sasha isnt liked many Laker fans cant stand him either ...and i heard he is the player that people want to slug most in practice.

My only point was/is that this is not newsworthy ...

Dragic hates him
slovenia hates him
Etc.

So if let's say Ron artest was left off of the USA Olympic team AFTER the Malice in the Palace ....cuz everyone hated him ...

how would that be newsworthy? A non superstar that is disliked NOT making a national team?

On top of it all Sasha has sucked the past 2 years ...

Muser
06-21-2010, 03:35 PM
I don't dispute that Sasha isnt liked many Laker fans cant stand him either ...and i heard he is the player that people want to slug most in practice.

My only point was/is that this is not newsworthy ...

Dragic hates him
slovenia hates him
Etc.

So if let's say Ron artest was left off of the USA Olympic team AFTER the Malice in the Palace ....cuz everyone hated him ...

how would that be newsworthy? A non superstar that is disliked NOT making a national team?

On top of it all Sasha has sucked the past 2 years ...

After Sasha had that one good playoff campaing i'm guessing he was a star in Slovenia

Pero
06-21-2010, 03:37 PM
After Sasha had that one good playoff campaing i'm guessing he was a star in Slovenia

I don't think so because he hasn't played for the national team.

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Lebromn should just retire since he already has a gold metal in the olympic.

You know World > NBA Title

Karl Malone > Duncan

Pero
06-21-2010, 03:40 PM

Karl Malone > Duncan

How would he achieve his dream of being a bilionare then? :lol

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 03:44 PM
How would he achieve his dream of being a bilionare then? :lol

sons, dont you know that Lebron is trying to become a billionaire without actually doing it on the court.

Ill give him props if he can accomplish that.

Pero
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
sons, dont you know that Lebron is trying to become a billionaire without actually doing it on the court.

Ill give him props if he can accomplish that.

No, I don't know that. I think that he cares more about it than winning though.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-21-2010, 07:47 PM

Karl Malone > Duncan

Olympic gold is not considered a world title.

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Olympic gold is not considered a world title.

lol then fuck the world championships. :lol

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 09:20 PM
The only person in the world that likes him is the rapist Kobe.

And Lefty holding up that "Sasha, let's bone." sign at the parade this afternoon.

j.dizzle
06-21-2010, 09:28 PM
You know whats funny..Sasha had like 20+ pts in a game in the 2008 finals hahaha he used to actually hit shots. Oh well, atleast he hit those 2 FT's the other day. Those two FT's only cost Buss two & a half mil each hahaha

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 10:34 PM

What ever happened to Nachbar? didnt he have a nice couple seasons in the NBA?

Pero
06-21-2010, 10:39 PM

He's playing in Turkey now after he played in Russia. He got a lot of money to go, though I'm not sure if he wouldn't have gotten more if he stayed in the NBA. And I'm also wondering if he would've gotten fat if he stayed too.

Bandwagon Fan
06-22-2010, 02:26 AM
lol then fuck the world championships. :lol

Lakers are the World Champions.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-22-2010, 02:29 AM
He's playing in Turkey now after he played in Russia. He got a lot of money to go, though I'm not sure if he wouldn't have gotten more if he stayed in the NBA. And I'm also wondering if he would've gotten fat if he stayed too.

Nachbar is lazy. He had a bad season in Euroleague. I used to like him as a player but now he seems useless.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Lakers are the World Champions.

Lakers are the world champions of USA/Toronto.

manufan10
06-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Then why is it that a majority of European players have said that it's their dream to play in the NBA?

NBA Title >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>World Championship

manufan10
06-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Lakers are the world champions of USA/Toronto.

I didn't know that USA/Toronto made up the world. Good to know.

TheMACHINE
06-22-2010, 12:16 PM

knowing is half the battle

Kamnik
06-22-2010, 12:17 PM

More like a 1 good season... he underachieved his whole career as I see it.

Allthough he is very important for the Slovenian NT as he is our only real SF... (who isn't undersized or 90 years old)

manufan10
06-22-2010, 12:18 PM
knowing is half the battle

:lol

Venti Quattro
06-22-2010, 12:28 PM
nobody gives a fuck about the euroleague except europeans.

the NBA, it's a global business

You're not going to beat the US again.

Pero
06-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Then why is it that a majority of European players have said that it's their dream to play in the NBA?

To international players world championship or the olympics are more important than the NBA. They would like to play in the NBA because it's the best league in the world (and it pays well). But it's not the same as playing in the world championship.

TheMACHINE
06-22-2010, 01:30 PM

To international players world championship or the olympics are more important than the NBA. They would like to play in the NBA because it's the best league in the world (and it pays well). But it's not the same as playing in the world championship.

You think Dirk would rather have a World Championship over a NBA titile?

Pero
06-22-2010, 01:31 PM
nobody gives a fuck about the euroleague except europeans.

the NBA, it's a global business

You're not going to beat the US again.

We're talking about the world championship not Euroleague, dumbass.
Or perhaps you're so dumb and thought the US are in Europe and play in the Euro championship which you also confused with Euroleague?
edit: not to mention Europe doesn't have a team of it's own, or the Euroleague for that matter. :lmao

Pero
06-22-2010, 01:32 PM

Now? Maybe not because he got destroyed so many times (edit: in the NBA). :lol
But a couple years back? Sure.

manufan10
06-22-2010, 01:42 PM

the best league in the world

The best league in the world's title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other title

:toast

Pero
06-22-2010, 01:44 PM

I don't think so. I doubt this is something US and international people will ever agree on. :lol

manufan10
06-22-2010, 01:45 PM
I don't think so. I doubt this is something US and international people will ever agree on. :lol

Probably not. :D

Ashy Larry
06-22-2010, 01:57 PM
LOL Sasha will be busy poppin champagne all summer & banging maria sharapova. Guess he deserves it for making the 2 biggest FT's of his life hahaha lucky bitch.

Even when he loses, he wins

Venti Quattro
06-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Dragic can redeem himself for all he wants. Sasha earned his ring this year and deserves to bang Masha all summer long

Venti Quattro
06-22-2010, 11:28 PM
fuck double post

me15lo
06-23-2010, 01:13 AM

i didnt know he was an imbecile

milkshakeballa
06-23-2010, 02:19 AM

you have ZERO fucking clue as to what you are talking about wow

what comedy

Pero
06-23-2010, 02:26 AM
you have ZERO fucking clue as to what you are talking about wow

what comedy

?

HarlemHeat37
06-23-2010, 02:32 AM
I didn't read what this conversation is about, but I'll go against which ever side milkshakeballa is on..he's probably in the top 3 worst posters in internet history..

Giuseppe
06-23-2010, 03:34 AM
..but, a 16 time NBA World Champion nonetheless.

manufan10
06-23-2010, 08:19 AM
i didnt know he was an imbecile

You will soon learn that he is much more than just an imbecile.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-23-2010, 10:06 AM

Don't bother trying to explain this to the NBA fans. They are so arrogant and full of it they cannot accept reality.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-23-2010, 10:06 AM

Yes.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-23-2010, 10:08 AM

So according to you Champions League title is > than World Cup title

:lol:lol:rollin:lmao:blah

manufan10
06-23-2010, 10:10 AM

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Stop making up lies.

manufan10
06-23-2010, 10:15 AM

TheMACHINE
06-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Yes.

credibilty ----> out the window

Venti Quattro
06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Stop making up lies.

Last time I read it was you who was caught lying. Does Romain Sato ring a bell?

Killakobe81
06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
I didn't read what this conversation is about, but I'll go against which ever side milkshakeballa is on..he's probably in the top 3 worst posters in internet history..

Overstate much ... harlem ?

but it did make me laugh ...thanks!

Like i said when you are NOt hating your are golden ... wel sometimes when you are hating IT Is funny still ...

Corn on the Colb
06-23-2010, 04:25 PM

In soccer, World Cup >>> Everything else.

Hell, I'll give international championships to baseball over the World Series, too.

But I'd like any nation to put their best team together, and come on over to play the Lakers in a 7 game series.

Fastest.

Sweep.

Ever.

And I hate the Lakers.

Spursfan092120
06-23-2010, 04:35 PM
credibilty ----> out the window
KBP lost his credibility when he said he was in Greece while posting from his computer in Mountain Home, Arkansas.

sendman
06-23-2010, 04:41 PM

Hell, I'll give international championships to baseball over the World Series, too.

But I'd like any nation to put their best team together, and come on over to play the Lakers in a 7 game series.

Fastest.

Sweep.

Ever.

And I hate the Lakers.

How about US national team?
Would they have any chances against the Lakers?

That would be even the faster sweep, US national team would win this series in just two games, Lakers wouldn't even bother to show up for the third one.

Giuseppe
06-23-2010, 04:43 PM
And I hate the Lakers.

It's no wonder you being ringless and all and us makin' ya put yer upper bite upon that curb back in the '80s.....

"now, say good night."

Corn on the Colb
06-23-2010, 04:45 PM
How about US national team?
Would they have any chances against the Lakers?

That would be even the faster sweep, US national team would win this series in just two games, Lakers wouldn't even bother to show up for the third one.

Hmm.. Let's see if the U.S. National team could beat the Lakers.

Lakers:

Derek Fisher
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Pau Gasol
Andrew Bynum
Lamar Odom
Jordan Farmar
Luke Walton
Shannon Brown

USA:
Deron Williams
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudamire
Chris Paul
Josh Smith
Joe Johnson

You tell me, dumbass.

Of course the US would win. What's the point you're trying to get at?

Seems like you're making my point, by emphasizing how much better basketball is in the NBA than anywhere else.

Pero
06-23-2010, 06:55 PM

Fastest.

Sweep.

Ever.

And I hate the Lakers.

LMAO fine, I take Spain and with that Pau Gasol too. Let's see your Lakers now. :lmao

edit: although on second thought, it's pretty stupid to compare national teams which get together once a year for a short time to basketball clubs where players play together for most of the year.

loveThe23
06-23-2010, 11:39 PM

:lol

SomeCallMeTim
06-24-2010, 12:08 AM
I wonder: what's the relevance is of where the teams are located?

It's far less significant where the teams play than where the players are from.

The NBA is a global league based on where it gets its players. The Euroleague teams are global as well but it's hard to make any argument that their play is on the same level as NBA play.

sendman
06-24-2010, 02:32 AM
Hmm.. Let's see if the U.S. National team could beat the Lakers.

Lakers:

Derek Fisher
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Pau Gasol
Andrew Bynum
Lamar Odom
Jordan Farmar
Luke Walton
Shannon Brown

USA:
Deron Williams
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudamire
Chris Paul
Josh Smith
Joe Johnson

You tell me, dumbass.

Of course the US would win. What's the point you're trying to get at?

Seems like you're making my point, by emphasizing how much better basketball is in the NBA than anywhere else.

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the box, huh?

If you want to be an NBA champion, you have to beat the Lakers
If you want to be a World champion, you have to beat a team of US national team quality. See the difference....dumbass?

Oh, and one more thing. US national team already got their asses handed to them a few times in the past. So put a cork in it...dumbass.

InK
06-24-2010, 07:13 AM
I thought Sasha decided not to play this year, before the rooster got announced.

Anyways, he would be a solid addition if he played for the national team in the same manner that he does for the Lakers. Dragic and Vujacic combo could work really well, certainly better then most of our guard combos, maybe with the exception of Udrih-Dragic. Lotsa potential hustle plays, steals, good defense and size between the both of them. Shame those two hate each others guts.

manufan10
06-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Kill_Bill_Pana http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3399505#post3399505)

Once again your knowledge of this subject is very low. You are basically a 1 on scale of 1 to 10 in knowledge of this subject but you argue over and over like you are an expert. You are too much.