PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with the NBA!

Spurfan
06-21-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm tired of seeing the refs rig it against my team every year :cry, I didn't even watch the finals this year because I already knew the refs would rig it for the Lakers. Sure enough, the refs took over the 4th quarter of game 7 by sending LA to the line :cry Back in 2007, my Spurs were just THAT good that they overcame the refs conspiring against them, but they can only do that so many times before Darth Stern figures out a full proof way to stop the Spurs from winning like sending Pau Gasol to the Lakers :cry There is no point in following the NBA unless the Spurs are winning :cry, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I just only pay attention when my team is good :cry

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm tired of seeing the refs rig it against my team every year :cry, I didn't even watch the finals this year because I already knew the refs would rig it for the Lakers. Sure enough, the refs took over the 4th quarter of game 7 by sending LA to the line :cry Back in 2007, my Spurs were just THAT good that they overcame the refs conspiring against them, but they can only do that so many times before Darth Stern figures out a full proof way to stop the Spurs from winning like sending Pau Gasol to the Lakers :cry There is no point in following the NBA unless the Spurs are winning :cry, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I just only pay attention when my team is good :cry

Best line all season hands down LMAO!!!!!

TheManFromAcme
06-21-2010, 01:14 PM
"See spot run. Run spot run"

Spurfan
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Best line all season hands down LMAO!!!!!

It's true, just because I don't follow the Spurs when they suck doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan! I became a Spurs fan in 2003 only because they were a winning team and were classy! Do you expect me to still care about the NBA when I've been a die hard fan since 2003 and the Spurs aren't good anymore?

manufan10
06-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Too many troll threads are popping up. :td

baseline bum
06-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Mav trolls are getting lazy.

BadOdor
06-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Could be a legit spur fan - a lot of them sound like this nowdays.

manufan10
06-21-2010, 01:28 PM
http://www.youn00b.com/youn00bimage1229890800

Goran Dragic
06-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Mav trolls are getting lazy.

This guy isn't a Mavs troll and neither are these dipshits:

though I'm a diehard fan and have cherished the great accomplishments of our team, I have to say my faith in the NBA was deeply rattled in the 4th quarter of game 7 in the Finals this year. As I watched the Lakers, who admittedly I detest, go over and over again to the freethrow line I couldn't help but feel the illegitimancy of what I was witnessing. I still very much remember the urgency of game 7 in 2005 when TD, Manu, and company fought with everything they had for the championship. I know what I saw was real. So, I'm having trouble feeling that if the fix was in, how can I continue to take my family to games if it's all bullshit?
Perhaps my disdain for the Lakers has clouded my vision....I actually hope so.

what's the score? should be to game 3 or 4 by now right?

naw nevermind, I don't even fucking care!

have fun with your LA/NY/Boston Basketball Association Mr. Stern! cause I don't fucking give a shit!

go Boise St!!!

posting on this forum does not contribute a single cent to the NBA to my knowledge, and through the miracle of DVR, I can't remember the last time I watched a game that the Spurs lost :lol I watched pieces of the SAS/PHX series, but that was mostly in an attempt to defend Bonner and point out how old and incompetent our big 3 was :lol

eisfeld
06-21-2010, 01:46 PM
At least this guy is a creative new troll ;)

TheNextGen
06-21-2010, 01:47 PM
At least this guy is a creative new troll ;)

nothing new about other team fans pretending to be Spurs fans.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-21-2010, 02:08 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2936/wambulance5fw.jpg

monosylab1k
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM

:lmao:toast

monosylab1k
06-21-2010, 02:19 PM
It's true, just because I don't follow the Spurs when they suck doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan! I became a Spurs fan in 2003 only because they were a winning team and were classy! Do you expect me to still care about the NBA when I've been a die hard fan since 2003 and the Spurs aren't good anymore?

tbh most spurs fans hopped on the wagon after D-Rob got drafted. They've heard that the Iceman was a legend but wouldn't really know.

Goran Dragic
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM

Wow, so much self ownage in this post.

v2freak
06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Another hilarious guy. Where do all these hilarious guys come from?

eisfeld
06-21-2010, 04:09 PM

Absolutely right - Still, it's been a long time the last bandwagon spurs troll showed up.

TheNextGen
06-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Absolutely right - Still, it's been a long time the last bandwagon spurs troll showed up.

true that. I dont know why people do that shit. It's lame.

TheNextGen
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow, so much self ownage in this post.

Sorry i dont follow. Im a Spurs fan idiot. See my avatar. It has Duncan in it.

Edward
06-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Sorry i dont follow. Im a Spurs fan idiot. See my avatar. It has Duncan in it.

Too bad all you ever do is talk about the Lakers and you're a bigger Kobe apologist than most Lakers fans on this site.