PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is rigged i'm done

Y2Spursk
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Its been an amazing ride for the Spurs to win 4 titles in the span that they did in the WBE (World Basketball Entertainment) but i'm done now. NBA is rigged

peace

resistanze
06-21-2010, 03:59 PM
:lmao

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 04:46 PM
GTFO ...you wont be missed ...

JamStone
06-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Good stuff. The NBA is rigged, except when the championship team is a team no one cares about, then it's not rigged. But maybe it's still rigged and that team won despite it being rigged. Or maybe they rigged it for a team that no one cares about to win it so the NBA wouldn't look rigged every year. And then maybe they don't really rig it the years teams that ESPN slobbers over win it and they win it just because they're good and they're beating the NBA conspiracy to rig it against the historic franchises in order to get away from that image that the league is rigged. I reckon it's a pretty complicated series of rigs and anti-rigs that really challenge the rigors of theoretical anti-establishment thinking. Yeah, it's rigged.

Killakobe81
06-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Good stuff. The NBA is rigged, except when the championship team is a team no one cares about, then it's not rigged. But maybe it's still rigged and that team won despite it being rigged. Or maybe they rigged it for a team that no one cares about to win it so the NBA wouldn't look rigged every year. And then maybe they don't really rig it the years teams that ESPN slobbers over win it and they win it just because they're good and they're beating the NBA conspiracy to rig it against the historic franchises in order to get away from that image that the league is rigged. I reckon it's a pretty complicated series of rigs and anti-rigs that really challenge the rigors of theoretical anti-establishment thinking. Yeah, it's rigged.

LOL Jamstone with the "goods" ...

mavsfan1000
06-21-2010, 06:02 PM
As Stern said before, the ideal final is the lakers vs. the lakers.

Andrew Bynum
06-21-2010, 06:11 PM
As Stern said before, the ideal final is the lakers vs. the lakers.

Yeah, I'm sure Stern didn't want the MVP of the last two years LeBron James in the finals the past two years..