PDA

View Full Version : I'm on FIRE...

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:05 PM
and about to get FIRED.

Funny how life works out.

Seems God may be closing the door on me at my present company.

Time to start looking for His open window.

Basically, they think I gave away company property that was in fact stolen from me. I admit fault for not watching as closely as I should have. However, they are thinking because I gave away all my money to strangers and that that is sooo shockingly unusual to them, that they believe, from a heresay off the cuff comment by someone, that I gave away my laptop as well. :lol

Now, I "can't be trusted", am a "security risk", etc.

Had the same laptop for 2 1/2 years. Took it home almost everyday.

Taken it on 3 business trips with no issue. Two of them for 3 week intervals.

Then the one time that it hits the fan, I'm not given the benefit of the doubt...

It's disappointing. I expected better. I'm currently on paid suspension pending the final decision.

I tell ya. Mysterious ways.

I feel like I'm destined to change jobs anyhow, so even if they decide to give me a stay of execution, I'm out soon anyway. I won't work for a place with a culture like that. Hopefully I get a good severance as wifey is about to pop in August with boy #2, Lord willing.

I'll keep you posted. :tu

SourCandy
06-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Pee in someones coffee.

Sisk
06-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Wait........ you gave strangers all your money?

Kori Ellis
06-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, it's too bad that they think you stole from them. Use this paid suspension as a time to look for other jobs.

lil'mo
06-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Rofl. Is it possible for god worshippers to do so privately. You're like gay guys who go around flaunting their homosexuality. Sup gayabc.

4>0rings
06-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I can see their connection of you giving away all your money and now your laptop is gone. Sucks.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Well, it's too bad that they think you stole from them. Use this paid suspension as a time to look for other jobs.

Definitely Kori. It is too bad, and it's really their loss. I told the HR lady that it's gonna be a big mistake on their part, but oh well, I only pray for God's will to be done and me be guided appropriately.

I have a place in mind already and they seem to have a couple of positions open, so I'm not worried.

It's good to be off though as I need to replace my license, cell phone, and social security card that I threw away in Dublin.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Rofl. Is it possible for god worshippers to do so privately. You're like gay guys who go around flaunting their homosexuality. Sup gayabc.

I'm just talking about my actions and their consequences. When I get preachy on you, you may have room to type, but until then, stick to your cow worship.

Kori Ellis
06-21-2010, 10:21 PM
It's good to be off though as I need to replace my license, cell phone, and social security card that I threw away in Dublin.

Sorry about the Dublin experience. I was trying to tell you that you were in manic mode, but you were too busy saving people ;) You need to take care of yourself. You have babies to think about.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Wait........ you gave strangers all your money?

Not really, I got to know them for a few minutes first.

It's just money. Just a tool.

Doesn't have any real value in the long run anyhow, so I invested wisely in my estimation.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Sorry about the Dublin experience. I was trying to tell you that you were in manic mode, but you were too busy saving people ;) You need to take care of yourself. You have babies to think about.

Just praying for people and wanting to help.

I can't save anyone but myself.

And no need to be sorry. It was one of the best experiences of my life so far.

I have zero regrets. Do it the same exact way if I had a 2nd chance.

4>0rings
06-21-2010, 10:28 PM
So why do you even work then?

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:32 PM
I can see their connection of you giving away all your money and now your laptop is gone. Sucks.

The one thing they are not taking into account is that I would consider giving something away that isn't mine in the first place to be flat out stealing.

And as we all know, Thou shalt not steal.

They are missing the big picture, and I think the decision has been made quite frankly. HR lady seemed to believe me, however, she also seemed to have low confidence that anything I said mattered in the slightest.

Goose might be cooked already. So be it. Onto my next adventure.

Not too often a pretty good gig gets flushed in a blink for an obsolete, maybe worth 300 bux at most laptop.

Shelly
06-21-2010, 10:39 PM

Why did you throw those away? I hope no one found your SS card...

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:40 PM
So why do you even work then?

Good question.

I work for God. Just realized it a few weeks ago though.

The money I earn is a tool that unfortunately, currently primarily is used to maintain the middle class lifestyle we have grown accustomed to.

Just cuz I work for God doesn't mean he wants my family out on the street.

However, if I was to pay off the house, leave my wife/kids in good standing, then I'm ready to travel abroad to serve His will as He deems fit.

That said, I feel television is a medium that can be utilized to communicate to the masses the way we should be doing things. You think Real World would take on a peer mentor working for God? I think they might be interested as, at some point, they gotta think to themselves, great, another season of drunken arguments with no real purpose...

And I think it's in Detroit this year, and talk about a place that needs community help and guidance...

Anyhow, extreme longshot, no doubt. But if it's His will, I think it would happen.

DoubtingThomas
06-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Is this the same incident you posted in the troll forum where you threw away all your cash and passport and were in a hospital? I was wondering what the outcome of your actions would be. I doubted everything would be peachy.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Why did you throw those away? I hope no one found your SS card...

I understand your concern.

I'm pretty sure I tore it up first.

It was a test of faith for myself.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Is this the same incident you posted in the troll forum where you threw away all your cash and passport and were in a hospital? I was wondering what the outcome of your actions would be. I doubted everything would be peachy.

One in the same.

Didn't throw away cash. Gave away cash. Threw away that American airlines check for 8 bills.

No need for doubt. Everything is going as planned.

DoubtingThomas
06-21-2010, 10:50 PM
One in the same.

Didn't throw away cash. Gave away cash. Threw away that American airlines check for 8 bills.

No need for doubt. Everything is going as planned.

You planned on getting fired?

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
You planned on getting fired?

:lol

Not my plan man. His plan.

tlongII
Do you have medication? Cuz if you don't you better get yourself some! You jess kent do tings like det!

Sisk
I don't know if throwing away $800 cements your faith in any way or that God would want you to do that in the first place.. but.. to each his own I suppose

Jesus
I understand your concern.

I'm pretty sure I tore it up first.

It was a test of faith for myself.

But remember my son.....You must not put the Lord your God to the test.

Jesus
06-21-2010, 10:55 PM

Not my plan man. His plan.

Well, this is not really the way I had planned it out but sometimes I have to let you be you....and learn things the hard way.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Do you have medication? Cuz if you don't you better get yourself some! You jess kent do tings like det!

I'm taking some seroquel they gave me in Ireland. Got an appt for wed morning with my local doc to extend my prescription or whatever. No worries.

And I'm here to prove, that yes, we can, and should, do things like that...as long as what we do is for His glory and not our own, and as long as we lead with our hearts and with the purest of intentions. He just won't let me fail.

God is Great!

You shall see, if you don't already.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I don't know if throwing away $800 cements your faith in any way or that God would want you to do that in the first place.. but.. to each his own I suppose

It cemented my faith as one of my many actions for Him, on that day.

But that was then. It means nothing going forward. I will serve His will for the rest of my life, that is but a recent microcosm.

DoubtingThomas
06-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm taking some seroquel they gave me in Ireland. Got an appt for wed morning with my local doc to extend my prescription or whatever. No worries.

And I'm here to prove, that yes, we can, and should, do things like that...as long as what we do is for His glory and not our own, and as long as we lead with our hearts and with the purest of intentions. He just won't let me fail.

God is Great!

So...God is the prescription you need?....

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 11:02 PM
But remember my son.....You must not put the Lord your God to the test.

Take off those sunglasses. It was a test for myself, I saaaaid.

bigzak25
06-21-2010, 11:02 PM
got to go to bed. see you guys around...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-21-2010, 11:07 PM
So, what happened in Dublin? Phenomenon?

Enquiring minds and all.

tlongII
06-21-2010, 11:07 PM

God is Great!

Zak, you're a good kid. I truly believe that. And smart too. You have to be in order for that company to trust you with their assets to go overseas and work for them. But you NEED HELP! I suggest you contact your EAR and see what options are available. Whatever bipolar medication you are on is NOT working. This episode doesn't have anything to do with God. It's about you going on some highly dramatic emotional swing. You have a wife and kid to think about and you better start keeping an even keel so you can take care of them. Admitting you need help is the first step to recovery brah! :tu

Jesus
06-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Take off those sunglasses. It was a test for myself, I saaaaid.

No test is without my influence.....

Pero
06-21-2010, 11:16 PM

Ah so, do you know what he plans to do about all the problems in his/your company? :D

BadOdor
06-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Would your wife approve of this "test of faith" once she learned you threw away 800 bucks?

I seem to recall she was pretty pissed the last time you went on one of your crazed Jesus escapades....

Mavs_man_41
06-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Would your wife approve of this "test of faith" once she learned you threw away 800 bucks?

I seem to recall she was pretty pissed the last time you went on one of your crazed Jesus escapades....

lol God hater

Edward
06-21-2010, 11:53 PM
lol God hater

lol godluva

Mavs_man_41
06-21-2010, 11:58 PM
lol godluva

yep

Edward
06-22-2010, 12:00 AM
tbh making fun of someone for throwing away $800 doesn't necessarily mean they're god haters, BadOdor is actually one of god's chosen people.

oh crap
06-22-2010, 12:03 AM
god thread!

MannyIsGod
06-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I believe that where people want to see a message they will. But perhaps you're not getting the correct message.

Zak I have no clue whats going on in your life, but I know that last time you went on a religious trip like this you lost your job and got into a lot of trouble. Right now is not a good time at all to start looking for a new job and instead of trying to read this situation as god trying to close a door maybe its god trying to tell you to act differently.

If I were you, I'd do everything possible to make sure you do not lose this job because this is about the worst time in our lives to be without work. It will be hard to get into another position unless you are extremely lucky.

Mavs_man_41
06-22-2010, 12:14 AM
tbh making fun of someone for throwing away $800 doesn't necessarily mean they're god haters, BadOdor is actually one of god's chosen people.

tbh a troll knows a troll when he sees one, and badodor scoffs God on the regular

Blake
06-22-2010, 12:40 AM
tbh a troll knows a troll when he sees one, and badodor scoffs God on the regular

m_m_41: troll for the Lord

Edward
06-22-2010, 12:56 AM

He scoffs creationists and zealots, that doesn't necessarily mean he scoffs god.

lil'mo
06-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Wow...

Edward
06-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Sup thispego?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-22-2010, 01:16 AM
and about to get FIRED.

Funny how life works out.

Seems God may be closing the door on me at my present company.

Time to start looking for His open window.

Basically, they think I gave away company property that was in fact stolen from me. I admit fault for not watching as closely as I should have. However, they are thinking because I gave away all my money to strangers and that that is sooo shockingly unusual to them, that they believe, from a heresay off the cuff comment by someone, that I gave away my laptop as well. :lol

Now, I "can't be trusted", am a "security risk", etc.

Had the same laptop for 2 1/2 years. Took it home almost everyday.

Taken it on 3 business trips with no issue. Two of them for 3 week intervals.

Then the one time that it hits the fan, I'm not given the benefit of the doubt...

It's disappointing. I expected better. I'm currently on paid suspension pending the final decision.

I tell ya. Mysterious ways.

I feel like I'm destined to change jobs anyhow, so even if they decide to give me a stay of execution, I'm out soon anyway. I won't work for a place with a culture like that. Hopefully I get a good severance as wifey is about to pop in August with boy #2, Lord willing.
I'll keep you posted. :tu

FAT ZAX

I've been saying this for years and you still do not listen:

Dude you gotta slake that pizza stereotype persona you have constructed for yourself and get with the program (1993) man come on. They used you and that is what happens in the real world. If you really were this naive to get douched by something like this, then posting on spurstalk and reading THESE RESPONSES should be a WAKE UP CALL to you to change the way you interact with people to not be such a fucking pushover. I'm pretty sure I've met you at least once and you seem like no pushover. You fucking rule dude. So step back from this bull shit and realize that maybe things aren't the way they seem at the moment. Stop being an emo. Do not let the man control you if you have your own leverage.

CBF, OUT.

to21
06-22-2010, 06:57 AM
From the reaction you say you got from someone at your job who made an "off the cuff comment" that "I gave away my laptop as well", is a confirmation that you have some folks confused at your recent actions (born again) at work.

Like Kori says take care of you and your family FIRST, I'm sure HE would want it like that. Not trying to lump you into a group but, most newly "born agains" I've met often mistake the outcomes of their very own irresponsible actions as an "act of God". I hope this is not you....it's a bad time to lose a job.

I hope everything works out for you.

mrsmaalox
06-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Bigzak this is quite a big test set upon you! :) I understand your need to follow the will of God, but please try to understand that there appear to be other influences at work here also. Because of the manic episode you've been living through recently, your thinking processes may be getting a bit crossed. It's good you are on medication and hopefully at your appt this week more progress can be made on this front.

But as far as your job goes, I really think some outside counseling (as in legal) might be beneficial to you. If you can't go through it right now you should suggest it to your wife. Your employers may truly believe what they cited as their reason for termination (they think you gave away their laptop), but I think it is also possible that it may be a front to separate themselves from you after the episode in Dublin---they may see you more as "unreliable" because of this history, than "untrustworthy" because of the laptop. And they can't do that to you. It's no different than finding out an employee has cancer and then suddenly finding a reason to terminate them. The HR people may be sympathetic, but remember, they are also employees of the same company. At this point in your life, you cannnot afford to be out of work. God willing everything with your wife and new child will work out well, but you just never know. Things can take a terrible turn at any time. Please, please as far as this job goes, consider your family first! They need someone to look out for their best interests right now---and if you can't do it, find them someone who can help.

You and your family are in my thoughts---I wish the best for you.

boutons_deux
06-22-2010, 10:14 AM
"Seems God may be closing the door on me at my present company."

God has transformed your brain into oatmeal. He Can Do It, You Can Help.

manufan10
06-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Bigzak this is quite a big test set upon you! :) I understand your need to follow the will of God, but please try to understand that there appear to be other influences at work here also. Because of the manic episode you've been living through recently, your thinking processes may be getting a bit crossed. It's good you are on medication and hopefully at your appt this week more progress can be made on this front.

But as far as your job goes, I really think some outside counseling (as in legal) might be beneficial to you. If you can't go through it right now you should suggest it to your wife. Your employers may truly believe what they cited as their reason for termination (they think you gave away their laptop), but I think it is also possible that it may be a front to separate themselves from you after the episode in Dublin---they may see you more as "unreliable" because of this history, than "untrustworthy" because of the laptop. And they can't do that to you. It's no different than finding out an employee has cancer and then suddenly finding a reason to terminate them. The HR people may be sympathetic, but remember, they are also employees of the same company. At this point in your life, you cannnot afford to be out of work. God willing everything with your wife and new child will work out well, but you just never know. Things can take a terrible turn at any time. Please, please as far as this job goes, consider your family first! They need someone to look out for their best interests right now---and if you can't do it, find them someone who can help.

You and your family are in my thoughts---I wish the best for you.

I agree, again, with MrsMaalox. She's just what the doctor ordered. :lol

Hope everything works out for the best. :tu

Oh, Gee!!
06-22-2010, 11:06 AM
sounds like you do a bunch of stupid and crazy shit and blame God for it.

The Reckoning
06-22-2010, 11:19 AM
remember that noone is responsible for your actions but you. when you've done everything you can possibly do to solve a problem, and it's beyond your means, leave it up to God. however, in the end, nobody will pity you because you're one less person they have in their way of achieving their own goals.

Homeland Security
06-22-2010, 11:35 AM
white trash bipolar

lil'mo
06-22-2010, 12:11 PM
So bigsax is crazy now? WTF happened in Dublin?

The Reckoning
06-22-2010, 12:14 PM
So bigsax is crazy now? WTF happened in Dublin?

probably drank a little too much DP

thispego
06-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I think his problem is more complicated than that. I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of bigzax

BadOdor
06-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Jesus drug is worse than weed tbh.

lol fucking over your family as a "test of faith".

spursncowboys
06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Pee in someones coffee.

crap in their shoe

Spurminator
06-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Wait, did I read that right? Your fall back plan is to be cast on The Real World: Detroit? Tell me you have other opportunities in mind...

Aside from that, hope you find what you're looking for.

JoeChalupa
06-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Hope all is well with the big guy. :tu

ChuckD
06-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Wait, did I read that right? Your fall back plan is to be cast on The Real World: Detroit? Tell me you have other opportunities in mind...

Aside from that, hope you find what you're looking for.

:lol Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but now that you have...

I had a roommate in college who wanted to write scripts for the Love Boat. Some people just don't expect much out of life.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-22-2010, 07:40 PM

Wait, this is real?

Please, please, please stick them in Cass Corridor or off of 6 and McNichols.

howbouthemspurs
06-22-2010, 09:01 PM
ask for a raise... it couldnt hurt

bigzak25
06-22-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm unofficially terminated, but got 3 months severance and insurance.

Thanks to all for your words of concern.
I take them all to heart, you can be assured of that.

I have considered the lawyer option as I too came to the realization that this is not about a cheap computer at all.

And I'm sure i'll have to sign some waiver when accepting the severance.

However, I figure it's God's will that I not work there any longer.
So I'll take my severance, move forward, and find my open window.

If you are a believer, please just say a prayer for God's will to be done.

That's all I wish for. Thanks and God Bless all of you.

4>0rings
06-22-2010, 09:11 PM
God didn't get you fired, you did.

Happy Devil
06-22-2010, 09:28 PM
God didn't get you fired, you did.

He had some help. :lol

4>0rings
06-22-2010, 10:50 PM
He had some help. :lolWhat's sad is that he has to drag his wife and kids through this mess they never asked for. If he did this all by himself and only had to take care of himself... do what ever you please. You have a wife, kids... you have responsibilities.

I. Hustle
06-22-2010, 11:00 PM
A wise man once said "Take a dump in someone's desk drawer"

tlongII
06-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Unbeavable!

JoeChalupa
06-22-2010, 11:04 PM
If you are a believer, please just say a prayer for God's will to be done.

That's all I wish for. Thanks and God Bless all of you.

You are in my prayers my brother.

MannyIsGod
06-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Fuck dude, someone really just needs to slap some sense into that bald head of yours. Go talk to a pastor about this (same shit I told you last time I believe) because you always use the "its gods will" schtick to justify your bad decisions.

Its Gods will you take care of your children so I hope you man up and do that. Your life is no longer your life but their life so you should think about that long and hard when you have these selfish freak outs because it just ends up hurting the people around you and you just justify it by "its gods will"

Zak, its time for you to do some growing up and realize your responsibilities to others come above all this other bullshit.

marini martini
06-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Zak, Manny's right. Quit blamming God for your mistakes! There is an evil power called Satan, and he is fucking with you bro!!! Good/evil!!! Evil/Good!!! Pick good over evil, and you will head towards the right path.!!!Your job is to take care of your family, no matter what. Kick the evil to the curb, bro~!!!! I'm serious!!!:toast Amen!!!

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2010, 12:46 AM
i thought ur stationed in the states, wtf u doin in ireland...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-23-2010, 01:02 AM
I think the right approach here is to stop trying to advice bigzak and start trying to advice his wife that this dude is probably not the right choice for a healthy relationship. 'Course I don't personally know Bigzak, and some of you do. I'm just saying.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm unofficially terminated, but got 3 months severance and insurance..

Give all your money to your wife. You don't know when/if you are going to have another manic episode. I know you trust that whatever is going to happen is God's will, but you have to make sure that your mortgage is paid and food is on the table for your wife, son, and unborn baby. At this point, don't trust yourself to manage the money. That might be a hard pill to swallow, but accept that you have faults and that someone else (wife, therapist, etc) needs to help you right now.

Get on track mentally/emotionally, then start looking for a job asap. I don't want Wifey to divorce you. And I don't want your kids to suffer. So get well, man up and take care of your family.

And call us if there's something we can do to help you get on track.

bigzak25
06-23-2010, 02:14 AM
I understand where everyone is coming from, especially considering this is Act 2 and I realize why I won't receive the benefit of the doubt this time.

But I must stress that this time it's a whole different ball game.

Same coin, yet the opposite side.

I feel the facts are getting lost in translation. I did not jump off the cliff this time. I am not blaming God for anything. I take full responsibility for the welfare of my family and my love for them comes 2nd ONLY to my love for God.

This time, I was pushed out the door, against my will. I did not choose to have my laptop stolen from me. I admit my fault in not watching it as diligently as I should have. I failed in that regard, no doubt.

However, I feel this is a blessing, and a God given opportunity. The old me would have been devastated at this news. The current me, with the bad parts of me flushed, is excited about the chance to serve God's will in a whole new environment.

There is no blame, except to myself for not having a keen eye when I should have. There is no 'emo'. There is only the truth and the way.

Kori,

I understand your concern about the financial aspect of the matter.

I've learned my lessons from 05. I believe that's what 05 was all about. My trial run, so I could fall and fall again, and learn from those failures. All of which resulted from bad decisions, time and time again, decisions based on selfish desires, and evil intentions.

That is no longer the case. I have managed all of the household related finances for the past two years and will continue to do so. I do not wish to pass on any unnecessary burdens to my wife. That said, I will sit down with her and inform her of our budget and my plan, get her input, and adjust accordingly.

I don't expect anyone here to believe me or to have faith in me. I'm just a man finding his way and trying with all I've got to not stray from the path of righteousness from here on out. I will fail again in my life, multiple times, but hopefully not nearly as many as I would have before, under my old ways of operation.

Faith and undeniable believe in God and Jesus as the way is what I'm here to be an example of. I don't know God's will, but I feel the love, and I feel I will not fail.

GodBless you all, and sincerest Thanks.

jcrod
06-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Dude, It does suck to be looking for work now. There are so many qualified people looking also, so it is no easy transition. Good luck.

bigzak25
06-23-2010, 02:21 AM
Thanks jcrod, I appreciate your well wishes.

I'm more than ready to throw my hat, resume, and self-confidence in the ring.

As long as I work diligently to get my name in as many appropriate HR boxes as possible, I'm willing to let the chips fall where they may.

I'll work 80 hrs a week as a garbage man to keep from losing this house.

I'm not concerned with status in the least, but losing this house to me, means losing the faith of my wife, and that's not something I can afford to lose.

I have no fear. I will do what I have to do.

bigzak25
06-23-2010, 06:34 AM
UBoQvhzeeCY

:toast

clambake
06-23-2010, 10:13 AM
you make angel luv look like a rookie.

tlongII
06-23-2010, 02:32 PM
I understand where everyone is coming from, especially considering this is Act 2 and I realize why I won't receive the benefit of the doubt this time.

But I must stress that this time it's a whole different ball game.

Same coin, yet the opposite side.

I feel the facts are getting lost in translation. I did not jump off the cliff this time. I am not blaming God for anything. I take full responsibility for the welfare of my family and my love for them comes 2nd ONLY to my love for God.

This time, I was pushed out the door, against my will. I did not choose to have my laptop stolen from me. I admit my fault in not watching it as diligently as I should have. I failed in that regard, no doubt.

However, I feel this is a blessing, and a God given opportunity. The old me would have been devastated at this news. The current me, with the bad parts of me flushed, is excited about the chance to serve God's will in a whole new environment.

There is no blame, except to myself for not having a keen eye when I should have. There is no 'emo'. There is only the truth and the way.

Kori,

I understand your concern about the financial aspect of the matter.

I've learned my lessons from 05. I believe that's what 05 was all about. My trial run, so I could fall and fall again, and learn from those failures. All of which resulted from bad decisions, time and time again, decisions based on selfish desires, and evil intentions.

That is no longer the case. I have managed all of the household related finances for the past two years and will continue to do so. I do not wish to pass on any unnecessary burdens to my wife. That said, I will sit down with her and inform her of our budget and my plan, get her input, and adjust accordingly.

I don't expect anyone here to believe me or to have faith in me. I'm just a man finding his way and trying with all I've got to not stray from the path of righteousness from here on out. I will fail again in my life, multiple times, but hopefully not nearly as many as I would have before, under my old ways of operation.

Faith and undeniable believe in God and Jesus as the way is what I'm here to be an example of. I don't know God's will, but I feel the love, and I feel I will not fail.

GodBless you all, and sincerest Thanks.

You crazy MOFO! When are you going to learn? Family comes first! It is second to NOTHING! Did you tell your wife that she comes second in your life before you married here? I'm guessing not...

Secondly, do you remember this?

You recall correctly Joe.

I had some tests of faith I had to overcome while abroad.

One involved me throwing away my $800 dollar travel voucher, my $800 dollar check, my passport, Driver's license, and yes, even my cell phone, thusly stranding myself in Dublin with no money and no id and no easy way home.

I don't know if it was God stirring my actions through my heart or simply my exhaustion.

However, I am home and well now. I feel either way, God's will was served.

Test of faith, PASSED.

This is why you got fired. Losing your laptop was just one more log added onto the fire. How can your employer trust you overseas when you do this kind of shit? You need to WAKE THE FUCK UP DUDE! I'm guessing you need medication, but that's for a doctor to decide. I advise that you go see one. :tu

bigzak25
06-23-2010, 02:39 PM
I went to the Dr. this morning. I am taking care of business.

I know you are advising with the best of intentions tlong, and I'll take your words to heart for consideration.

Much love man.

GodBless you.

Dr.Phil
06-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I went to the Dr. this morning. I am taking care of business.

Best move yet. :tu

manufan10
06-23-2010, 04:25 PM
GwpbKYbX3gU

manufan10
06-23-2010, 04:29 PM
eConC09RBmE

BadOdor
06-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Must be nice being a jesus freak. Every time you mess up - "it's god's will I tellz ya!!"

manufan10
06-23-2010, 04:33 PM
3ZPiZ261qeE

Dark Gable
06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/W/htmlW/wilsonflip/wilsonflipIMAGE/wilsonflip.jpg
"The devil made me do it!"

Sportcamper
06-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Zak…Knowing “Gods Will” is really not that difficult to figure out…

Gods Will is getting out of bed & getting to work on time even when you are hung over & feeling like garbage… Gods Will is being polite to your employer & co workers even when they are obnoxious & incompetent… Gods Will is following the rules; even if they seem petty …Gods Will is playing with your children, helping them do their homework, listening to your teenage daughter, even though she sounds like she is from outer space… Gods Will is paying the kids orthodontist bills, when in reality you want a new truck...Gods Will is making love to a woman you sometimes can’t stand & treating her with the same kindness & respect that you did when you were dating...

tlongII
06-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Zak…Knowing “Gods Will” is really not that difficult to figure out…

Gods Will is getting out of bed & getting to work on time even when you are hung over & feeling like garbage… Gods Will is being polite to your employer & co workers even when they are obnoxious & incompetent… Gods Will is following the rules; even if they seem petty …Gods Will is playing with your children, helping them do their homework, listening to your teenage daughter, even though she sounds like she is from outer space… Gods Will is paying the kids orthodontist bills, when in reality you want a new truck...Gods Will is making love to a woman you sometimes can’t stand & treating her with the same kindness & respect that you did when you were dating...

Damn! SC almost made me religious! :lol

bigzak25
06-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Knowing “Gods Will” is really not that difficult to figure out…

You are right Sportcamper.

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?" "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." (NIV, Mark 12:28-31).

GodBless you.

FortuneCookie
06-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Happiness is not a destination.....it is a method of life.

Lucky Numbers: 13, 19, 33, 44, 47, 52 34

BlackSwordsMan
06-24-2010, 12:16 AM
like god gives a fuck where you work

TDMVPDPOY
06-24-2010, 03:51 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155733-2/Fire_suicide_jumper.gif

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 09:13 AM
I work for Him now and forevermore.

God is my defacto Boss.

Of course He cares where I do work in His name.

Good morning to all. Have a Blessed day. :)

imX2NuEyTTo

Soul_Patch
06-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Do you have any more money? I think God probably wants you to give it to me.

manufan10
06-24-2010, 10:23 AM
You are right Sportcamper.

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?" "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." (NIV, Mark 12:28-31).

GodBless you.

“But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?version=31&search=2 Thessalonians 3:3)

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 11:22 AM
If they are giving you abilify, seroquel or ther atypical antipsychotics (ADAs) then you need to go to a different doctor. From what you are saying, you are prone ot severe manic symptoms but from what I have read you show nothing of schizoeffective disorder.

ADA are often prescribed because drugs like lamictal and tegatrol no longer are patented while they can charge 700% more for an ADA. Thats why you see the blitz of ads on TV and why your shrink will have cabinets full of free samples to give you.

Unfortunately, ADA's have serious side effects such as increase in diabetes which bipolars already have a proclivity towards and a condition called Tardive dyskinesia. TD is that thing you see people in mental institutions do where they twitch and loll there tongue and the like involuntarily. The beauty of it is that once you get it, it doesn't go away even after you stop taking the drug.

I suppose if you are having paranoid delusions, solid hallucinations or other psychotic behavior associated with schizoeffective disorder consider ADAs although I am sure there are better meds that that. Otherwise stay the fuck away from them and the bastards that peddle them.

You have some pretty serious manic episodes though and a mood stabilizer makes a lot of sense, something like lithium or tegatrol.

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 12:53 PM
If they are giving you abilify, seroquel or ther atypical antipsychotics (ADAs) then you need to go to a different doctor. From what you are saying, you are prone ot severe manic symptoms but from what I have read you show nothing of schizoeffective disorder.

ADA are often prescribed because drugs like lamictal and tegatrol no longer are patented while they can charge 700% more for an ADA. Thats why you see the blitz of ads on TV and why your shrink will have cabinets full of free samples to give you.

Unfortunately, ADA's have serious side effects such as increase in diabetes which bipolars already have a proclivity towards and a condition called Tardive dyskinesia. TD is that thing you see people in mental institutions do where they twitch and loll there tongue and the like involuntarily. The beauty of it is that once you get it, it doesn't go away even after you stop taking the drug.

I suppose if you are having paranoid delusions, solid hallucinations or other psychotic behavior associated with schizoeffective disorder consider ADAs although I am sure there are better meds that that. Otherwise stay the fuck away from them and the bastards that peddle them.

You have some pretty serious manic episodes though and a mood stabilizer makes a lot of sense, something like lithium or tegatrol.

Wow. Thank-you very much for the heads up. I never wanted to take these in the first place, but I was giving the doctors the benefit of the doubt that maybe they knew something I didn't, and thinking that God put these pills in my path for a reason. They also instilled a bit of caution in me when they told me that stopping these cold has bad side effects.

I got 4 days of free samples of seroquel yesterday morning and then a whole months prescription at HEB in the afternoon.

They have me on 300mg. But the samples are 150mg and they expected me to just double up. I think I am going to read up a bit on wiki about the drug, but then start dosing down, starting tonight and take 150 for a couple days and then stop altogether.

In the meantime, I do have a Dr's appt with a mental health doctor setup for next month and I'll investigate the mood stabilizers you suggested. I think it depends on how I feel my mental state is at that time.

I'd prefer to be drug free 100%.

I understand that clinically, what I am experiencing is a 'manic' episode, but that is only because people refuse to think outside the box.

Episodes go away. This is for life.

Believing in true love in its purest form with all your heart, mind, and soul is not a manic episode. It is a spiritual awakening.

Thanks for the advice. GodBless you.

Oh, Gee!!
06-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Believing in true love in its purest form with all your heart, mind, and soul is not a manic episode. It is a spiritual awakening.

for some people it's a spiritual awakening, for some people (you....cough cough) it's just another manic episode.

clambake
06-24-2010, 01:27 PM
this has to be an act........right?

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 01:28 PM
for some people it's a spiritual awakening, for some people (you....cough cough) it's just another manic episode.

Considering your present avatar, I'll take your opinion for what's it's worth.

Is it really that difficult to believe in Love above all else?

I know all of you realize the truth, it's just that some of you have it buried deeper than others. Let go of the pain in your hearts. Forgive those that have helped put it there. They did not know better.

Let go of your egos. Flush it down the toilet where it belongs.

Get out of your own way.

I love you all. Do not give up. Victory is upon us.

g6A6pMO_WKM

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Wow. Thank-you very much for the heads up. I never wanted to take these in the first place, but I was giving the doctors the benefit of the doubt that maybe they knew something I didn't, and thinking that God put these pills in my path for a reason. They also instilled a bit of caution in me when they told me that stopping these cold has bad side effects.

I got 4 days of free samples of seroquel yesterday morning and then a whole months prescription at HEB in the afternoon.

They have me on 300mg. But the samples are 150mg and they expected me to just double up. I think I am going to read up a bit on wiki about the drug, but then start dosing down, starting tonight and take 150 for a couple days and then stop altogether.

In the meantime, I do have a Dr's appt with a mental health doctor setup for next month and I'll investigate the mood stabilizers you suggested. I think it depends on how I feel my mental state is at that time.

I'd prefer to be drug free 100%.

I understand that clinically, what I am experiencing is a 'manic' episode, but that is only because people refuse to think outside the box.

Episodes go away. This is for life.

Thanks for the advice. GodBless you.

I cannot emphasize enough your need to go to a different doctor. It is obvious that he did not tell you anything about TD or diabetes which in and of itself should be enough for you to go elsewhere but it goes much much further than that.

That shrink is more interested in helping that fine ass pharm rep that comes in and brings the free samples then they are for you. You do not show any psychotic tendencies. ADAs also are less effective at stabalizing mood than the tried and true and cheaper options like tegatrol, lamictal, lithium depakoate etc.

http://www.healthyplace.com/images/stories/bipolar/hp-mood_chart_blank.pdf

Thats a link to a mood chart. I recommend that you begin charting your moods. Over time you will be able to get a sense of how long the episodes last, how often, and the severity. You will also be able to to tell if there are anything that triggers them. They key here is to know yourself to the point where you can see whats happening and mentally stop yourself from doing stupid shit.

The people around you that you trust can also use this info to help you see and understand whats going on. When youre really manic and wanting to buy out a pet store or the like if you might not know what youre doing unless someone around you knows whats going on and tells you. A support network helps out so much.

I can certainly understand the desire for not needing medication and its a good sign that you understand that this is just not going to go away. My girlfriend who has her phd in psychology tells me that there are successful therapies for 'curing' bipolar so you may want to look into that.

But failing that this is something that you are going to have to work at especially if you want to be a normal functioning person. You have seen first hand from your job how it can affect your life and unfortunately people do not understand bipolar at all and treat people with the disorder differently and all too often badly.

I do not believe as you do but if your faith gives you strength then thats a very good thing. Good luck mang and just keep your eyes open and understand that shrinks are people that often have huge debts and pharm reps up the ass.

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Cool. Thanks again.

I will print out and use the chart you linked. Thanks for that.

I'll see when my next appt is for a mental doc, as yesterday's visit was just to my general practitioner. Then look into the cheaper mood stabilizers you suggested as my work insurance expired at the stroke of midnight last night...

Thanks again. You have really helped me out with your posts and I cherish every opportunity to lessen my ignorance.

GodBless.

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 01:51 PM
qpnaLJ-jn1k

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 02:03 PM

Who says the two are mutually exclusive? Newton wrote Principia in a severe manic state. He was out of his mind and right all at the same time.

ploto
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Who says the two are mutually exclusive?

Giving a bunch of money away may be manic and Christian.

Intentionally putting oneself in dire straits as a test and "blaming" God for making irresponsible choices when you have a spouse and children are only manic.

I think given what I have read on here that any sort of awakening would send this person into a state of mania- regardless of the source.

lint
06-24-2010, 02:48 PM
I cannot emphasize enough your need to go to a different doctor. It is obvious that he did not tell you anything about TD or diabetes which in and of itself should be enough for you to go elsewhere but it goes much much further than that.

That shrink is more interested in helping that fine ass pharm rep that comes in and brings the free samples then they are for you. You do not show any psychotic tendencies. ADAs also are less effective at stabalizing mood than the tried and true and cheaper options like tegatrol, lamictal, lithium depakoate etc.

http://www.healthyplace.com/images/stories/bipolar/hp-mood_chart_blank.pdf

Thats a link to a mood chart. I recommend that you begin charting your moods. Over time you will be able to get a sense of how long the episodes last, how often, and the severity. You will also be able to to tell if there are anything that triggers them. They key here is to know yourself to the point where you can see whats happening and mentally stop yourself from doing stupid shit.

The people around you that you trust can also use this info to help you see and understand whats going on. When youre really manic and wanting to buy out a pet store or the like if you might not know what youre doing unless someone around you knows whats going on and tells you. A support network helps out so much.

I can certainly understand the desire for not needing medication and its a good sign that you understand that this is just not going to go away. My girlfriend who has her phd in psychology tells me that there are successful therapies for 'curing' bipolar so you may want to look into that.

But failing that this is something that you are going to have to work at especially if you want to be a normal functioning person. You have seen first hand from your job how it can affect your life and unfortunately people do not understand bipolar at all and treat people with the disorder differently and all too often badly.

I do not believe as you do but if your faith gives you strength then thats a very good thing. Good luck mang and just keep your eyes open and understand that shrinks are people that often have huge debts and pharm reps up the ass.

Do you know Tom Cruise?

Oh, Gee!!
06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Who says the two are mutually exclusive? Newton wrote Principia in a severe manic state. He was out of his mind and right all at the same time.

when the OP changes the course of human history, I'll change my mind. until then, he's a nutjob

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 03:05 PM
Do you know Tom Cruise?

Cruise and other scientologists are against psychotherapy and I would assume psychiatry.

I spoke against a particular group of antipsychotics still under patent being prescribed to people with bipolar and depression irresponsibly IMO.

You are an idiot.

lint
06-24-2010, 03:06 PM
Cruise and other scientologists are against psychotherapy and I would assume psychiatry.

I spoke against a particular group of antipsychotics still under patent being prescribed to people with bipolar and depression irresponsibly IMO.

You are an idiot.

So then you don't know him?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 03:09 PM
So then you don't know him?

Ack now don't I now feel like a douchebag. I completely misread what you said. Sorry for the aggressiveness. No, I do not.

lil'mo
06-24-2010, 03:10 PM

http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/god-warrior.jpg

I AM A GOD WARRIOR!!!

oh crap
06-24-2010, 03:33 PM
bat.shit.crazy.

Carnie
06-24-2010, 03:51 PM
TOTW for sure!

Blake
06-24-2010, 03:51 PM
That said, I feel television is a medium that can be utilized to communicate to the masses the way we should be doing things. You think Real World would take on a peer mentor working for God? I think they might be interested as, at some point, they gotta think to themselves, great, another season of drunken arguments with no real purpose...

And I think it's in Detroit this year, and talk about a place that needs community help and guidance...

Anyhow, extreme longshot, no doubt. But if it's His will, I think it would happen.

You think Jesus would do Real World Detroit?

I'd love to see that.

mrsmaalox
06-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Bigzak please be careful. Taking medication advice from a message board can be very, very dangerous! Don't stop or adjust any dosages unless you are being directly supervised by your own health care provider. There are many different treatments/schools of thought for many different problems and although you may not have found what is right for you yet, making an adjustment because someone on an anonymous message board (who has never met you) believes differently can be very detrimental to you. If you feel you have to do something sooner than waiting for your appt next month, please go to an emergency room and have them help you find a clinician who can see you immmediately and who can work with you and your new found information.

Don't take any unnecessary risks!

z0sa
06-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Bigzak please be careful. Taking medication advice from a message board can be very, very dangerous! Don't stop or adjust any dosages unless you are being directly supervised by your own health care provider. There are many different treatments/schools of thought for many different problems and although you may not have found what is right for you yet, making an adjustment because someone on an anonymous message board (who has never met you) believes differently can be very detrimental to you. If you feel you have to do something sooner than waiting for your appt next month, please go to an emergency room and have them help you find a clinician who can see you immmediately and who can work with you and your new found information.

Don't believe her.

marini martini
06-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Zack, go to MHMR, ASAP. please!!!!

Sportcamper
06-24-2010, 04:29 PM
FuzzyLumpkins…Seems awful smart & stuff…What’s he doing here?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IpV476Fpy7kxqM:http://topbanana.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/confused.jpg

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Intentionally putting oneself in dire straits as a test and "blaming" God for making irresponsible choices when you have a spouse and children are only manic.

I blame God for nothing! I thank Him for everything!

I take full responsibility for all my choices, but I also accept the fact that my ultimate destiny is in His hands.

Irresponsibility is in the eye of the beholder.
Judgments made with incomplete information are dangerous.

God will hold me responsible for every choice I make for the rest of my life and for all the choices I have made thus far.

I am ultimately accountable to Him, and to Him alone.

Thanks for your input and GodBless you. :toast

FuzzyLumpkins
06-24-2010, 05:16 PM

I assume you are referring to my statements and I hope you noticed that I said that he should go see a different doctor not stop taking his medication.

JoeChalupa
06-24-2010, 05:22 PM
I was given some xannax after I had surgery because I felt anxiety but never took them and just took the daily med my doc prescribed. But only took that a like a week and then stopped because I felt better and never wanted to be on meds. He told that was fine and just to hold on the my meds in case I felt I needed to take them and if I did to see him asap if I felt the urge.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers Bigzak. :tu

JoeChalupa
06-24-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm leary of doctors giving out meds due to my thinking they are in cohoots with the insurance and drug co's.

The Reckoning
06-24-2010, 07:41 PM
get a mistress. problem solved.

ploto
06-24-2010, 07:42 PM
I take full responsibility for all my choices...

Getting yourself fired and then saying God must not want you to work there anymore is not taking responsibility for your choices.

I figure it's God's will that I not work there any longer.

pickle girl
06-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Getting yourself fired and then saying God must not want you to work there anymore is not taking responsibility for your choices.

I smell bacon that just got burned

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 10:29 PM

Other than keeping a better eye on my laptop and making sure I got some solid sleep during the week, I would not do a single thing different.

When I ascribe blame, I use a mirror. :toast

tlongII
06-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Other than keeping a better eye on my laptop and making sure I got some solid sleep during the week, I would not do a single thing different.

And therein lies the problem...

marini martini
06-24-2010, 10:47 PM

And therein lies the problem...

:lmao You understand!!!:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2010, 10:49 PM
hyeah i would not say this to anyone else but BigZaxx needs to be more like TLong

bigzak25
06-24-2010, 11:02 PM
hBR4EPBNI2A

:toast

marini martini
06-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Whatever, whom ever, God Bless them both!!!:tu

PakiDan
06-25-2010, 01:00 AM
A wise man once said "Take a dump in someone's desk drawer"

And it only took 3 pages!!! Be weary of trolling bosses!

Skywalker
06-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Good Morning!

Let us celebrate the day we have been given while we do our work.

Let us jump for His love!

Have a Blessed day! :)

BgSyB5xSo2U