PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans:

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 10:41 PM
What would you like the Spurs roster to look like next season? For me personally this is what I would like.

PG: Parker/Temple
SG: Manu/ Hill
SF: Jefferson/ drafted SF (athletic)/ Bogans
PF: Duncan/Blair
C: Splitter/Mcdyess/Mahammi

Maybe we could add a experienced point guard like Earl Watson or something, he was really impressive in the games against the Spurs.

tdunk21
06-21-2010, 10:48 PM
SG: Manu/ Hill/2nd rounder(just to give manu some rest)

like it this way

Dr. Gonzo
06-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Fantastic thread.

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Fantastic thread.

Why did you waste a post on saying that instead of replying to the question?

TIMMYD!
06-21-2010, 11:03 PM
What would you like the Spurs roster to look like next season? For me personally this is what I would like.

SG: Manu/ Hill

Maybe we could add a experienced point guard like Earl Watson or something, he was really impressive in the games against the Spurs.

I personally believe Temple could be a great back-up point guard but we do need someone experienced like you said. The only problem with your roster is Bogans but I think he can also be easily replaced.

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I personally believe Temple could be a great back-up point guard but we do need someone experienced like you said. The only problem with your roster is Bogans but I think he can also be easily replaced.

He could be a great backup PG but we need some insurance. Bogans would be insurance as the 3rd string SF, if he can get his shot down I think he can turn into a good backup SF.

TIMMYD!
06-21-2010, 11:12 PM
He could be a great backup PG but we need some insurance. Bogans would be insurance as the 3rd string SF, if he can get his shot down I think he can turn into a good backup SF.

I don't think it has to do with his skills but with Pop, you just know he's going to play him more than the rookie.

Dro210
06-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Parker/Hill/Temple
Manu/Jordan Crawford (move up by trading 49 + future pick)/Michael Jordan (7th ring at 48, lol, suck it Kobe)
Lebron (for the LLE)/Paul George (20)/Hairston
Amare (S&T for RJ & Gee)/Blair/McDyess
Duncan/Splitter/Mahinmi

Championship!

EricD
06-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Parker/Temple/
Hill/Harryston
Sato/Manu/Jefferson (buy out)
Timmy/Bonner/Blair
Splitter/McDyess

= Championship :lob

Sato no body knows go read his thread though. The guy is the next Barbosa but with longer arms!

tim_duncan_fan
06-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Sato no body knows go read his thread though. The guy is the next Barbosa but with longer arms!

Everyone knows who he is. The Spurs drafted him once upon a time(don't remember when) but anyway, he's 29. Kinda old there.

EricD
06-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Everyone knows who he is. The Spurs drafted him once upon a time(don't remember when) but anyway, he's 29. Kinda old there.

If MacDice can play til he's 46 years old, Sato will be just fine at 29.

He is faster than any guard and has arms 7 foot long!!! Guy can dunk with out hardly jumping and shoots the 3 better than Keerr!!

Get it done Bofurd!

:cheer gimme an S...

Blackjack
06-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Parker/Temple/
Hill/Harryston
Sato/Manu/Jefferson (buy out)
Timmy/Bonner/Blair
Splitter/McDyess

= Championship :lob

You ain't foolin' the 'Jack, brah. :smokin

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 11:36 PM
if macdice can play til he's 46 years old, sato will be just fine at 29.

He is faster than any guard and has arms 7 foot long!!! Guy can dunk with out hardly jumping and shoots the 3 better than keerr!!

Get it done bofurd!

:cheer gimme an s...

s

EricD
06-21-2010, 11:38 PM
s

:cheer

Gimme a P...

Blackjack
06-21-2010, 11:39 PM
P!

spursfan1000
06-21-2010, 11:48 PM
:cheer

gimme a p...

p!

TJastal
06-22-2010, 01:14 AM
If that rumored Parker for Murphy/Rush/#10 were to go through that would be a sweet lineup. A starting lineup of Duncan/Murphy/Jefferson/Manu/Hill is dyno-mite IMO.

Throw in Mcdyess, Blair, Rush & Temple as the main rotational players with Hairston and Mahinmi playing spot minutes and that's solid. With the #10 pick as the icing on the cake.

spurs10
06-22-2010, 02:50 AM
If that rumored Parker for Murphy/Rush/#10 were to go through that would be a sweet lineup. A starting lineup of Duncan/Murphy/Jefferson/Manu/Hill is dyno-mite IMO.

Throw in Mcdyess, Blair, Rush & Temple as the main rotational players with Hairston and Mahinmi playing spot minutes and that's solid. With the #10 pick as the icing on the cake.
You're forgetting Splitter....he's coming!:hat

spursfan1000
06-22-2010, 02:58 AM

Thats what I was thinking. Murphy is a better 3pt shooter then bonner and can rebound better no doubt. Rush can be a nice spark off the bench for us and bring alot of energy. 10th pick is icing on the cake haha, lets us add another young player next to Hill and Blair.