PDA

View Full Version : draft talk

spursballer21
06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Say who you think your team is gonna draft and what trades are gonna happen.

Darrin
06-21-2010, 11:10 PM
I want Cousins!

djohn2oo8
06-22-2010, 07:20 AM
DraftExpress
NBA source says both Detroit & Houston are making a major push to trade w/Minnesota to get Cousins with the 4th pick. "His stock is rising."

http://twitter.com/draftexpress

spursballer21
06-22-2010, 01:36 PM
i think were moving up to draft paul george

Ashy Larry
06-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Nothing worth keeping ......

remember when the NBA used to be so damn deep that even when you picked a player at 30-35, you had a pretty damn good player???

Other than Wall and a few others, none of these kids make ya dick hard. Maybe they should stay in school for at least three years.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Nothing worth keeping ......

remember when the NBA used to be so damn deep that even when you picked a player at 30-35, you had a pretty damn good player???

Other than Wall and a few others, none of these kids make ya dick hard. Maybe they should stay in school for at least three years.

I agree, ever year now the draft is a crap shoot outside of a few players, because virtually every player with elite talent doesn't stay in college past their sophomore year. It goes beyond the draft too, the quality of play in the NBA has been majorly hurt by the lack of college, especially the amount of quality bigs. NCAA and NBA basketball would be so much better if they had rules like the NFL that required 3 years out of high school to be eligible.

Demarcus Cousins is the big example this year of someone who probably shouldn't even be thinking about entering next year and should be staying all 4 years. He's got all the tools to be a dominant big, he's tall, strong and big in general, with huge hands that are soft and have great touch around the rim. The problem is he could easily be the next Eddy Curry.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 02:52 PM
DraftExpress
NBA source says both Detroit & Houston are making a major push to trade w/Minnesota to get Cousins with the 4th pick. "His stock is rising."

http://twitter.com/draftexpress

If Houston drafts Cousins, does that mean they're done with Yao Ming once his contract expires?

Kai
06-22-2010, 08:39 PM
If Houston drafts Cousins, does that mean they're done with Yao Ming once his contract expires?

Doubt it.

djohn2oo8
06-22-2010, 09:00 PM

I don't know, but I'm betting that Morey knows that Yao is done, which is why he is aggressively seeking to move up in the draft and take a big man