paraguay - 4 pts
ita - 2 pts
nz - 2 pts
svk - 1 pt

Games:
ita -svk
para - nz
both games in the same time.

svk HAS to attack so ita will have opportunities on the counter and will not need to attack(as much as svk) knowing the paraguay probably won't shit the bed with nz.
If ita and svk draw nz has to beat paraguay or score another goal...that would be stretching the odds they already scored 2 this tournament and they didn't play nowhere near good.

So we are looking at the lovable possibility (quite probable) of seeing italy qualify with 3 points. Let the hate begin :lol

Bukefal
06-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Which team are you rooting for Boston.balla? Italy?

Anyway, I think Italy will play different this last group stage game and beat Slovakia. Now when it matters, I think they'll step up their game.

sonic21
06-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Italy will qualify without winning a game.

boston.balla
06-22-2010, 06:34 AM
Which team are you rooting for Boston.balla? Italy?

Anyway, I think Italy will play different this last group stage game and beat Slovakia. Now when it matters, I think they'll step up their game.

brasil and germany through family roots.
lived as a kid in italy for 10 years and I can't stand their play :lmao i remember being 14 and playing with other kids and daaamn son it starts early in italy with cheating .. as in you can't believe how 13-14 kids know the rulebook by heart and try to cheat in any imaginable way.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao .. memories.

ElNono
06-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Remember 1982... Italy tied all 3 games in the group phase... then went on to win it all...
Don't underestimate the azzurra!

TDMVPDPOY
06-22-2010, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy52Lr8TW5A

harden up italians

Bukefal
06-23-2010, 04:57 AM
brasil and germany through family roots.
lived as a kid in italy for 10 years and I can't stand their play :lmao i remember being 14 and playing with other kids and daaamn son it starts early in italy with cheating .. as in you can't believe how 13-14 kids know the rulebook by heart and try to cheat in any imaginable way.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao .. memories.

haha yeah, they are some cheaters, its unbelievable :lol The kings of Schwalbe's as they say in German.