PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHA suck it Frenchies!

dickface
06-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Just like any good Frenchy, as soon as things get tough, you lay down and surrender. Unfortunately for you, the US isn't around to get you out of the fetal position this time.

Ireland would have put up a far better fight in the WC.

Fuck France!

IronMexican
06-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I didn't even know mono watched Soccer

lefty
06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
At least they have won a WC :D

easy7
06-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Cest' la vie...

ElNono
06-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Domenech refuses to shake Parreira's hand, wags finger (http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Domenech-refuses-to-shake-Parriera-s-hand-wags-?urn=sow,250450)

EDrq1SM9f_o

France's 2-1 loss to South Africa sealed an embarrassing end to a shameful World Cup appearance that included everything from Nicolas Anelka being sent home early to the team boycotting a training session and the team's sponsors abandoning them. The gross displays, however, just kept coming.

Once the final whistle blew, French manager Raymond Domenech - whose successor, Laurent Blanc, already was named before the tournament even started - began the customary ritual of shaking hands with those around him, but when South Africa coach Carlos Alberto Parreira offered his hand and a smile, Domenech shook his finger at him and tried to walk away.

Parreira grabbed him by the jacket and tried to talk to him, but Domenech - a man who called his own team "unspeakably stupid" before the match - decided to continue with his uncouth behavior and lecture the Brazilian with an abundance of finger pointing.

Once the press got a hold of Domenech, he didn't offer any answers for his actions. From the AFP:

"I have no intention of replying to this question," he said.
"Is there another question?" he asked after the question was posed to him again by another journalist.

A third tried his luck: "Why are you refusing to answer this question?"
Domenech responded: "Is there another question?"

"If these are all the questions you are going to ask me, I am going to leave you, we are not from the same world," he added later, in response to a question about the crisis in the French team.

Well, that is true. After all of Domenech's astrology-based roster decisions, post-match marriage proposals, and complete inability to maintain order in his team, I'll agree that he's probably not from the same world.

Parreira, meanwhile, at least tried to explain the rudeness he was subjected to:

"I believe it was because I had criticised his team after they qualified [when they controversially beat Ireland in the playoffs], but I really don't remember.

"This is what his assistants told me."

So in the end, it all goes back to Ireland and that Thierry Henry handball. Of course. And while the French keep finding new ways to embarrass themselves, their own fans even abandoning them to root for South Africa, the Irish are eating their free pizza and laughing. Laughing and laughing and laughing.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-22-2010, 06:26 PM
:lol fucking disgraceful. Domenech just keeps embarassing his country

lefty
06-22-2010, 07:38 PM
France's fail is not just Dodo's fault

Players are to blame as well

The French Federation is guilty too

Brazil
06-22-2010, 09:45 PM
This whole story is a shame. I have no words to describe how I feel.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-22-2010, 09:58 PM
This whole story is a shame. I have no words to describe how I feel.

Look at it this way, you still have Tony.

Bukefal
06-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Well lets not jump into conclusions. I mean we don't know why. Who knows what he has said. I mean a lot has been said about him and about his team, the past year, the past days. He has endured a lot of shit (no im not saying he doesnt deserve it, im saying he endured it). So, who knows what he has said, maybe he is right in not shaking his hand.

He isnt doing it for nothing. Also, although Domenech is stupid and made mistakes, he does seem like a nice guy :lol . So who knows what Parreira has said.

boston.balla
06-23-2010, 02:50 AM
sons you can talk smack all you like but france still has alot of great finishes in the world cup and is light years ahead of us.

Domenech really fucked them up bad. .. you could see it from euro 2008. Ofc players start to get annoyed with such management(federation) and coach(domenech) and not care anymore.

Time to flush the old generation and embrace the new for france, they have shitloads of talent so that won't be a problem (ribery, nasri, benzema, afra, lloris etc).

This looks like 2002 all over minus zidane plus idiot coach :lol

sonic21
06-23-2010, 04:47 AM
He isnt doing it for nothing. Also, although Domenech is stupid and made mistakes, he does seem like a nice guy :lol . So who knows what Parreira has said.

lol, you clearly don't know him.

Bukefal
06-23-2010, 04:56 AM
lol, you clearly don't know him.

haha yeah I dont, that's why I said, he seems like a nice guy. :lol

Anyway, still, we don't know shit.

sonic21
06-23-2010, 05:17 AM
haha yeah I dont, that's why I said, he seems like a nice guy. :lol

Anyway, still, we don't know shit.

Pareira said in december France didn't deserve to be in the WC, that's why he didn't shake his hand.

Bukefal
06-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Pareira said in december France didn't deserve to be in the WC, that's why he didn't shake his hand.

That's what people/media are speculating. We don't know for sure. I mean, almost everyone said that France didn't deserve to be in the WC, so Domenech should stop with shaking hands in general :lol

Maybe he said something different, that domenech is so mad about. Maybe you are right though and it is just about that. But all im saying is, we as outsiders, dont know exactly what happened, and why. Or did Domenech talked about it afterwards?

sonic21
06-23-2010, 05:28 AM
That's what people/media are speculating. We don't know for sure. I mean, almost everyone said that France didn't deserve to be in the WC, so Domenech should stop with shaking hands in general :lol

Maybe he said something different, that domenech is so mad about. Maybe you are right though and it is just about that. But all im saying is, we as outsiders, dont know exactly what happened, and why. Or did Domenech talked about it afterwards?

Domenech doesn't speak english, he wouldn't have understood if pareira was talking shit.

ffadicted
06-23-2010, 05:32 AM
lool @ Parreira not taking no for an answer and grabbing him... What a legend :smokin

hater
06-23-2010, 11:08 AM
damn the french left the world cup like used prostitutes

Brazil
06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Look at it this way, you still have Tony.

:depressed TP who everybody want to see traded for pacers 10th + troy :depressed

not a good period to be french