PDA

View Full Version : what's up with slow...

bus driver
06-22-2010, 03:29 PM
fuck'n drivers?

the past 3 weeks I have gone to corpus (2) and houston and in the fast fuck'n lane there has been a slow ass driver! :bang
just in my 3 week experience it is either a middle aged man driving a mini van or a hybrid or a women!!! :bang WHY?
If you want to drive slow than MOVE THE FUCK OVER!
Isnt this common sense? I mean there are signs all over explaining to keep texas moving....
then they get all mad because i am going like 80 and i am all over their asses going 60 and dont want to move over and drive slower. dont they know they are the reason speeding wrecks happen? Or is it the speeders fault? (i am sure all the slow drivers will say this)

fuck slow drivers on the highway! if you want to drive slow thats COOL just do it in the slow lane!

i have said my peace. thank you

CosmicCowboy
06-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Hmm...I went to Port A last weekend and from Loop 410 to SPID never got below 85.

Sisk
06-22-2010, 04:11 PM
This is one of my biggest pet peeves, easily.

greyforest
06-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I've never understood the allure of morons driving 60mph in the left lane. It's unsafe.

Also, people who go 55mph on an onramp to merge in to 70mph traffic. Again, unsafe.

We need autobahns up in this bitch, and mandatory driving school.

Fillmoe
06-22-2010, 05:11 PM
my pet peeve is easily people merging onto the highway going 55... i hate that shit!

RGMCSE
06-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I got one for you. What about all the basturds that fail to yield on the access road for drivers exiting a highway. I've seen people speed up just to block me from exiting on the access road. Becaus this has happened too many times to count. I speed the fuck up and act like I'm going to ram the fuck out of whoever is next to me! it works, especially if I'm in the Bimmer!!!:lol

Rob

EmptyMan
06-22-2010, 07:25 PM
it is either a middle aged man driving a mini van or a hybrid or a women!

it is either a middle aged man driving a mini van or a hybrid or a women!
it is either a middle aged man driving a mini van or a hybrid or a women!This.

Hybrids have taken over the mini van as most annoying slow driver in the wooooooorrrrlllldddd.

EmptyMan
06-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Also, people who go 55mph on an onramp to merge in to 70mph traffic. Again, unsafe.Also this. I cannot for the life of me comprehend how these idiot drivers do not understand the simple concept that when you are getting on the highway you either

1) Speed up

2) Slow down

You do not fcuking remain at the same gd speed and expect the people already on the highway to conform to YOU. When everyone is going 60-75 and you just keep going 50 mph without trying to find your entrance hole, you do not deserve to gain entry into the elite club of competent highway drivers.

Sisk
06-22-2010, 09:32 PM
you do not deserve to gain entry into the elite club of competent highway drivers.

:lmao

Also what pisses me off is the people that think Yield is code for stop.. just because the damn signs are red and white DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE THE SAME MEANING!

MavDynasty
06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Not really a major pet peeve but it pisses me off how people stop when there is a school bus flashing "stop" on the other side of the median.

There is a fucking median, no need to stop!

bus driver
06-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Not really a major pet peeve but it pisses me off how people stop when there is a school bus flashing "stop" on the other side of the median.

There is a fucking median, no need to stop!

i think your suppose to stop....not sure if it is law but the tickets for school zones is outrageous, so maybe someone can let us know. because it would be cool not to have to stop for a bunch kids