PDA

View Full Version : This biznitch

I. Hustle
06-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Ok I am not a baller. I do ok for me and my fam but I am working my butt off to move up. This crackhead wore who works with me has 4 kids from 3 different fathers, works shit hours and always asks for time off drives a new car wears coach and polo everyday and is always going out. That bitch is on every freaking government program. She gets $600 a month for food alone, that's on top of the other bullshit money she gets from the gov't and child support from those sperm donors. Then at tax time she gets double what I get and I have 3 kids.
It wouldn't piss me off so much if I didn't fel like the money that I work for goes to her. Not only is she a ghetto bitch but sh is teaching her kids to expect everyone else to do for them too. F N Bullshit

4>0rings
06-22-2010, 10:34 PM
I know a guy that gets $400 a month for food. Signed his car title over for a loan on some rims for it...

I. Hustle
06-22-2010, 10:56 PM
You jealous of a welfare bitch?!:wow

Hell yeah ... in a way. I mean damn I work my ass off and she gets a shitload of my money. I should at least get head out of it.

balli
06-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I know some fucker who sells oxycontin, skis or golfs everyday, eats sushi 5 times a week, wears incredibly expensive clothing and generally acts like he deserves all the empty shit he fills his life with. But at the end of the day, he's just a fucking druggie bitch who can't get laid, drives a '98 Nissan and lives with his mom because he can't stop spending $200 a day on golfing and packing his nose with hillbilly heroin.

Fuck these types of people. They'll get their come-uppins in this life or the next.

I. Hustle
06-22-2010, 11:01 PM
I want to see it happen though

Frenzy
06-22-2010, 11:12 PM
People always take advantage of the system. It's the American way....

marini martini
06-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuustle!!! I've missed the shit out of you!!!!:cry!!!

z0sa
06-22-2010, 11:34 PM
It's the American way....

Fuck yeah!!

Fpoonsie
06-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Goddamn! Where the HELL you been, Hust?

The Franchise
06-23-2010, 12:04 AM

:lol

Ignignokt
06-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Oh shit, this thread is a list of all the people i've made my bitch during my time here at ST.

I'm glad you all planned a reunion.:lol

Jacob1983
06-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Americans have been abusing welfare since the day it was invented. Nothing new here.

Stringer_Bell
06-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Ok I am not a baller. I do ok for me and my fam but I am working my butt off to move up. This crackhead wore who works with me has 4 kids from 3 different fathers, works shit hours and always asks for time off drives a new car wears coach and polo everyday and is always going out. That bitch is on every freaking government program. She gets $600 a month for food alone, that's on top of the other bullshit money she gets from the gov't and child support from those sperm donors. Then at tax time she gets double what I get and I have 3 kids.
It wouldn't piss me off so much if I didn't fel like the money that I work for goes to her. Not only is she a ghetto bitch but sh is teaching her kids to expect everyone else to do for them too. F N Bullshit

You also forgot the money she gets on the side in gifts/food from the dude she's fucking at any given time. I wonder how many actual "single mothers" there are these days, considering all the programs and dicks being given to them. Women are smart yo.

to21
06-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Is that bitch a fatty? If so, send her to tonylongoriafan, he loves him some single moms.

lebomb
06-23-2010, 07:55 AM

:nope ................ dont tawk bout ma babymamma like dat!!!!

desflood
06-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Hustle, you better not have come in here without new baby pics.

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2010, 08:25 AM
i got a neighbor like that, she gets knocked up to get on welfare, and ask the father for child support payments, gets the 2 elder children to pay rent which covers her rent, also on welfare...dont forget she spends 3/4 a day at someones house freeloading their food and shit, oh yeh this biatch is a real snitch...some ppl just have no fkn shame

lebomb
06-23-2010, 09:46 AM
i got a neighbor like that, she gets knocked up to get on welfare, and ask the father for child support payments, gets the 2 elder children to pay rent which covers her rent, also on welfare...dont forget she spends 3/4 a day at someones house freeloading their food and shit, oh yeh this biatch is a real snitch...some ppl just have no fkn shame

Damn man, where you live section 8? :depressed

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM
The best way to help the poor is to make them uncomfortable in their poverty
-Thomas Jefferson

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM

marini martini
06-23-2010, 11:51 AM
The best way to help the poor is to make them uncomfortable in their poverty
-Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, take away their I Phones!!!:ihit

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Yeah, take away their I Phones!!!:ihit

Oh noes. I's don't wanna make al and Jesse perturbiziz

marini martini
06-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Oh noes. I's don't wanna make al and Jesse perturbiziz

Those fawkers got I Phones????:wow

mavs>spurs2
06-23-2010, 12:03 PM
just like the white trash bitch who goes in the grocery store with her 4 kids to feed that she keeps shitting out her nasty infested vagina..even though she probably can't even afford to take care of herself. spends about 1200 a week (maybe every 2 weeks?) on groceries and buys it all on yep, you guessed it, food stamps..and it's not even necessity items, it's cokes and junk food and all kinds of other bullshit to keep her fat fucking ass nice and flabby. fuck freeloaders.

BadOdor
06-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Just the drags of society being the drags they are supposed to be. These type of people are pretty much the reason I would never go back to Israel.

The Gemini Method
06-23-2010, 02:00 PM
I live next to a suspicious lady whom I am guessing is a woman of the night. Almost every night, there is some new guy coming over and leaving with a smile. She also has a new car almost every month and I don't think I've ever seen her leave the house. I know she's hustlin' somehow, but augments it via state/federal funds.

I. Hustle
06-23-2010, 11:26 PM
I missed you too babe

They cut me off at work. Plus I've been tryng to move up so that means less time on the interwebs.

Oh shit, this thread is a list of all the people i've made my bitch during my time here at ST.

I'm glad you all planned a reunion.:lol
Who are you ?

Hustle, you better not have come in here without new baby pics.

Done

marini martini
06-23-2010, 11:54 PM

Hell yeah ... in a way. I mean damn I work my ass off and she gets a shitload of my money. I should at least get head out of it.

I missed you too babe

They cut me off at work. Plus I've been tryng to move up so that means less time on the interwebs.

Who are you ?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Hustle, Hustle, He's our Man

If he can't do it,

No body can!!!!:toast

Fillmoe
06-24-2010, 12:08 AM
i work at a pharmacy and i see this shit so much... bitches come in with expensive clothes/bags and they get their meds 100% paid for by medi-cal

marini martini
06-24-2010, 12:17 AM
i work at a pharmacy and i see this shit so much... bitches come in with expensive clothes/bags and they get their meds 100% paid for by medi-cal

Start your own thread, Nig Nog!!!

Shooo! GTFO of here!!!:nope

Fillmoe
06-24-2010, 12:24 AM
suck my dick slore and stfu

marini martini
06-24-2010, 10:35 AM
:lmao

Sorry your Soccer Team lost to USA, man!!!! :cry

............but can't you go beat up one of your wives, or something???

Blake
06-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Start your own thread, Nig Nog!!!

nig nog?

marini martini
06-24-2010, 04:06 PM
nig nog?

One of B2B favorite sayings!!!:lmao

I. Hustle
07-07-2017, 09:14 PM
What up, nig nogs?

They all left. 'Cept you, Blake. You'll never leave me... will you?