PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys see on the news

Kori Ellis
05-14-2005, 12:18 AM
that guy who was jacking off in his car in the Quarry parking lot and ended up being shot and killed when security tried to stop him?
:wow

samikeyp
05-14-2005, 12:20 AM
I did....insert "shooting one's load" and "shooting early" jokes here. What a dumbass.

Kori Ellis
05-14-2005, 12:22 AM
I felt sorry for him at first. But then I heard about the prior arrest for exposing himself to kids. Then I didn't feel as bad.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 12:24 AM
We have had several occurs like those, minus the shooting of course, happening around here. You can't feel comfortable going anywhere anymore. Sad.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Dude wouldn't have been shot had he not used his car to drag the security guard.

Funny thing. The guard shot himself in the hand before shooting the suspect.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 12:27 AM
The guard shot himself in the hand before shooting the suspect.

ok. Bad aim? :makemyday

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 12:28 AM
I think the guard had his hand caught somewhere on the car which is why he was dragged. On his first shot he hit his hand.

Didn't miss the second time. Straight to the suspects head.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Didn't miss the second time. Straight to the suspects head.

That is some "good" shooting and some crazy stuff going on. :depressed

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 12:34 AM
The world can do with less people who find it sane and rational to beat off in a public parking lot. Esp. somehwere that is always busy like the Quarry Market.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 12:39 AM
We had a stranger story than that happen in Brownsville not too long ago. They caught a guy having sex with a minor in the parking lot of a movie theatre. They had met on a singles chatline. Screwed up part is that they hooked up again two weeks later. She was keeping him in her walk-in closet. They found water, food, and blankets in her closet. He had been living there for over a week.

That is some crazy shit.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-14-2005, 12:42 AM
That's fucked up.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 12:55 AM
We had a stranger story than that happen in Brownsville not too long ago. They caught a guy having sex with a minor in the parking lot of a movie theatre. They had met on a singles chatline. Screwed up part is that they hooked up again two weeks later. She was keeping him in her walk-in closet. They found water, food, and blankets in her closet. He had been living there for over a week.

That is some crazy shit.

Not really. But for Brownsville I guess it would be.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2005, 12:56 AM
That's fucked up.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Not really. But for Brownsville I guess it would be.

Honey, that is fucked up anywhere.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 01:03 AM
Honey, that is fucked up anywhere.

An older guy dating a minor?

Not really.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Am older guy dating a minor?

Not really.

Better not be. http://www.improvingsex.com/smileys/boxers.gif

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 01:09 AM
My grandmother was 12 when she married my grandfather who was 23.

Wasn't a big deal back than, isn't as big a deal now, if kept quit from authorities.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 01:13 AM

Wasn't a big deal back than, isn't as big a deal now, if kept quit from authorities.

You need a good beating. Knock some sense into you. http://www.improvingsex.com/smileys/boxers.gif

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2005, 01:13 AM

My grandparents don't share that big of an age discrepancy, but its about 8 or 9 years.

You're right though, it wasnt that big of a deal back then.
Ugh, wait, my grandma was still 17 when she married.

12 is awful young.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 01:16 AM
My grandparents don't share that big of an age discrepancy, but its about 8 or 9 years.

You're right though, it wasnt that big of a deal back then.
Ugh, wait, my grandma was still 17 when she married.

12 is awful young.

She was either 12 or 13.

But human nature and love have no age restrictions, no age limitations. Over time we decided it was shameful so now we teach what we find scary, strange, confusing, as bad morals and then we go on to believe it.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 01:18 AM
My grandparents (mothers side) were together a long time before my grandfather died of a heart attack.

They had 10 children.

And I have to say, they all turned out to be above average citizens.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 01:20 AM
She was either 12 or 13.

But human nature and love have no age restrictions. Over time we decided it was shameful so now we teach what we find scary, strange, confusing, as bad morals and then we go on to believe it.

Back in the day the women married young out of financial necessity.

This whole conversation makes me think of Mary Kay Latourneau. She is getting married soon.

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-14-2005, 01:22 AM
Back in the day the women married young out of financial necessity.

This whole conversation makes me think of Mary Kay Latourneau. She is getting married soon.

And what's wrong with what she and the guy did?

Nothing.

And it wouldn't have been a problem had she not been a teacher nor married.

But if they love each other, you can't tell them they're wrong for it. You can't tell them they're not supposed to feel the way they do for each other.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 01:25 AM

Nothing.

But if they love each other, you can't tell them they're wrong for it. You can't tell them they'renot supposed to fill the way they do for eachother.

Ay, this topic is difficult. Well, at least they are still together. That is the only good thing I can say about it.

ZStomp
05-14-2005, 01:26 AM
****Note to self: Stay at home. :lol

johnny00
05-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Okay since no one else will, I'll make the first joke:

Who shot thier load first? Security guy or Pervert Guy?

Nbadan
05-14-2005, 02:37 AM
I posted this in the political forum - The guy died. Where did you hear that he exposed himself to kids Kori?

Kori Ellis
05-14-2005, 02:40 AM
I posted this in the political forum - The guy died. Where did you hear that he exposed himself to kids Kori?

On the WOAI news. They said he had two priors, one of them being exposing himself to a child.

bigzak25
05-14-2005, 02:50 AM
came and went @ the same time. -richard pryor

so the constable tried a sneak and open the door on the guy move?

what happened to a cop knocking on the window?

get a plate number if the suspect tries a cum n run.

wonder if this gets national press.

Kori Ellis
05-14-2005, 03:24 AM
No one said he snuck up on him as far as I know.

This is what the article says ..

Trevino said the Precinct 4 constable responded to a complaint about a man in a black vehicle masturbating in the parking lot.

When the constable confronted the man, he slammed the door shut on the constable's hand and began dragging the officer with him, Trevino said.

The constable then began to fire his weapon, shooting himself once in the hand. He managed to free himself from the car door and shoot the motorist in the head. The motorist had continued driving, slamming the car into other vehicles, Trevino said.

NameDropper
05-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Rumor has it neither one was shooting blanks.

MannyIsGod
05-14-2005, 07:31 PM

Nothing.

But if they love each other, you can't tell them they're wrong for it. You can't tell them they're not supposed to feel the way they do for each other.
A minor is proclaimed as a minor for a reason. Most kids are not capable of making decisions and deciding that they are in love. They don't have the experiences yet to distinguish between being horny and being in love.

And don't pull out a weird example or 2 in order to make a point, because of course there are exceptions.

But when you use the example of an authority figure taking advantage of a child and then saying there was nothing wrong with it, I have to wonder what kind of rational you are using.

maxpower
05-14-2005, 09:56 PM
You had me at off.