95% of French NT in 98 was from Africa

Abd USA team is so white :lmao

hater
06-23-2010, 10:57 AM
thats what you terrorists get

This is why I root for the European racists fucks to fail

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 10:57 AM
thats all algeria is, frenchies and terrorists. and headbutters.

resistanze
06-23-2010, 10:58 AM
mabrignani is Italian. LOL you're arabs.

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 10:58 AM
This is why I root for the European racists fucks to fail

whats worse, bein "racisit" for tellin it how it is or being a terrorist?

Edward
06-23-2010, 10:59 AM
dude, half their team was from france

half French, half terrorist. What a wicked combination of pussies.

lefty
06-23-2010, 10:59 AM
thats all algeria is, frenchies and terrorists. and headbutters.
And Italians are diving pussies

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:00 AM
half French, half terrorist. What a wicked combination of pussies.
So

Who is going to bukkake the U.S in the 1/8 ?

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:00 AM
And Italians are diving pussies

Defending World Cup and 4 time Champions is what you mean

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:01 AM
defending world cup and 4 time champions is what you mean
3 *

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:01 AM
dont talk shit to Lefty, hell shoe bomb you....or headbutt you like that faggot ass terrorist Zidane

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:02 AM
3 *

4 time faggot, get it right

MannyIsGod
06-23-2010, 11:07 AM
I fucking hate assholes like OP.

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:11 AM
I fucking hate assholes like OP.
Me too

IronMexican
06-23-2010, 11:13 AM
DoK and OP are complete fucktards.

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:15 AM
DoK and OP are complete fucktards.

lefty harbors terrorists

Edward
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
All I see in this thread is:

:cry

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
lefty harbors terrorists
You are a bandwagon Italy/USA/Brazil/Prtugal Argentina fan

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
come on guys, Algeria was a tough team, give them props. They are a very solid defensive squad, shutting out England and giving up 2 late goals to slovenia and USA.

monosylab1k
06-23-2010, 11:24 AM
come on guys, Algeria was a tough team, give them props. They are a very solid defensive squad, shutting out England and giving up 2 late goals to slovenia and USA.

don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:24 AM
You are a bandwagon Italy/USA/Brazil/Prtugal Argentina fan

bullshit, italy first, u.s second and nobody else.
go cry to allah for losing you terrorist

Muser
06-23-2010, 11:25 AM
lol gray named spur fan

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2010, 11:25 AM
don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

I'm for the US, dumbass...but give them props...they were 2 minutes from sending US home

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm for the US, dumbass...but give them props...they were 2 minutes from sending US home
This :toast

monosylab1k
06-23-2010, 11:31 AM

Nobody cares what you think, pussy.

Stringer_Bell
06-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Algeria was playing not to lose, US was playing to win until the last minute. I'm not sure why people were crying for Algeria, they got shut out every group match so it's not like this was unexpected. Good to see #4 from Algeria get kicked off as well, that punch on Demp was crap.

On to the next one...

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Nobody cares what you think, pussy.

you cared enough to respond to two of my posts..:lol

you're pissing into the wind and I'm holding the fan:hat

Kori Ellis
06-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Not appropriate at all.

It's a game. Leave the "terrorist" crap out of it.

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Algeria was playing not to lose, US was playing to win until the last minute. I'm not sure why people were crying for Algeria, they got shut out every group match so it's not like this was unexpected. Good to see #4 from Algeria get kicked off as well, that punch on Demp was crap.

On to the next one...
Apprently you didnt watch all the Group C games :rolleyes

lefty
06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Not appropriate at all.

Thanks Kori :tu

jag
06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Lefty is a Canadian Algerian.... That explains a lot.

Btw, I love how fast lefty changed his sig and AV.

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2010, 11:39 AM

Those pussies weren't playing to advance they were playing to draw, fuck em

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Not appropriate at all.

hey its called being real. sorry its not "politically correct" but its a fact. its ok to talk shit about N. Korea on here but not algeria? they are a bunch of al qaeda fruits. read your history.
they did kinda bomb the world trade center...

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:42 AM

hahaha i noticed that

ElNono
06-23-2010, 11:43 AM
hey its called being real. sorry its not "politically correct" but its a fact. its ok to talk shit about N. Korea on here but not algeria? they are a bunch of al qaeda fruits. read your history.

LOL Mussolini lover talking about history... GTFO

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:44 AM
LOL Mussolini lover talking about history... GTFO

that was fuckin 50 years ago and im sicilian, we killed GTFO and read your history

resistanze
Nothing to see here, OP just being the greasy piece of shit he's supposed to be.

sonic21
Yeah

95% of French NT in 98 was from Africa

Abd USA team is so white :lmao

more like 10% and they always have been french, there's some real french in the algerian team.

Brazil
06-23-2010, 11:46 AM
4 time faggot, get it right

lol you're counting the 1934 / 1938 nazist wins :lol ?

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:47 AM
more like 10% and they always have been french, there's some real french in the algerian team.

haha yeah right all of frances team is black africans

mabrignani
06-23-2010, 11:49 AM
lol you're counting the 1934 / 1938 nazist wins :lol ?

back to back ese! and yes its in the record books. thats like saying the spurs 99 finals dont count

ElNono
06-23-2010, 11:50 AM
that was fuckin 50 years ago and im sicilian, we killed GTFO and read your history

What you are is a greasy inbred siciliano. Why don't you go check if Berlusconi banged a new aide this week?

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2010, 11:52 AM
This is why I root for Italian racists fucks to fail

:tu

resistanze
06-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Sicily?????? :lmao

You're basically African!

Brazil
06-23-2010, 11:53 AM
back to back ese! and yes its in the record books. thats like saying the spurs 99 finals dont count

lol at comparing the 99 finals with 1934 / 1938 wins :lmao

DAF86
06-23-2010, 11:56 AM
OP has 400 posts, all dedicated to troll people.

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2010, 12:02 PM

kXjcf47y-zk

monosylab1k
06-23-2010, 12:05 PM
you cared enough to respond to two of my posts..:lol

you're pissing into the wind and I'm holding the fan:hat

How do you post with that thumb up your ass?

Stringer_Bell
06-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Apprently you didnt watch all the Group C games :rolleyes

I only make time to closely watch the USA, South Korea, Chile, and Mexico :p:

I'm sure Algeria tried, but they didn't put any points in any of their Group C matches. In fact, they were the only ones not to win a game in the group. :(

diego
06-23-2010, 12:19 PM

timothy mcveigh and the unabomber are american! americans are terrorists, even their professional athletes! :lol that was easily one of the most retarded posts ever on this site

lefty
06-23-2010, 12:21 PM

:lol

rjv
06-23-2010, 12:22 PM
i think my IQ just dropped several points just reading this thread

lefty
06-23-2010, 12:22 PM
I only make time to closely watch the USA, South Korea, Chile, and Mexico :p:

I'm sure Algeria tried, but they didn't put any points in any of their Group C matches. In fact, they were the only ones not to win a game in the group. :(
We will regreat the Slovenia game for a long time

We should have gotten 3 pts, but we really really shot ourselves in the foot

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2010, 12:26 PM
We will regreat the Slovenia game for a long time

We should have gotten 3 pts, but we really really shot ourselves in the foot

Why? A agree it should/could be even, BUT three points? I donīt get it.

lefty
06-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Why? A agree it should/could be even, BUT three points? I donīt get it.
Because we dominated (not a huge domination thoough)

Then Ghezzal happened

Then Chaouchi happened

:rollin

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Dominated? Neither team couldnīt make two passes and the pace of the game was so slow that only vuvuzelas could have be named as dominating force for that game.

MiamiHeat
06-23-2010, 01:06 PM
who the fuck cares about ALGERIA?

that team wasnt even trying to advance, they were just playing spoiler to tie and eliminate both algeria and the USA

its ok to talk mad shit about NBA teams and players, but we cant say fuck algeria?

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2010, 01:11 PM
What was they suppose to do? Just walk off the court and give you three points? Congrats Algeria for playing hard there.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2010, 01:56 PM

The Algerian soccer team bombed the world trade center? I must have missed that in the history book.

You can either stop, or be shown the door. Pretty simple.

Edward
06-23-2010, 05:51 PM

Fuck that, they were playing to sacrifice themselves to send the US home. It's the equivalent of strapping a bomb to yourself and suicide bombing a building, cutting off your nose to spite your face. Must be a cultural thing.

Muser
06-23-2010, 06:51 PM
who the fuck cares about ALGERIA?

that team wasnt even trying to advance, they were just playing spoiler to tie and eliminate both algeria and the USA

Why would they try to eliminate themselves.

lefty
06-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Are you surprised by Miamiheat's logic?

Why do you think people make fun of him in the NBA forum?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Why don't you go check if Berlusconi banged a new aide this week?

You have to actually check that?

I thought the answer was automatically yes.

And I'd marry Mara on the spot, too.

ElNono
06-23-2010, 09:34 PM
You have to actually check that?

I thought the answer was automatically yes.

And I'd marry Mara on the spot, too.

redzero
06-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey guys, let's not forget those Slovenian faggots who laughed and made fun of the U S of A when the refs saved their asses.

I do, however, admire the kind of audacity it takes to know that one's team didn't lose solely because of the refs, and then brag afterwards.

MiamiHeat
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM

Algeria needed to score more than 1 goal to advance. The commentators said it very clearly.

Yet, the only offense they got going, was counter-attacks because the USA was stretching themselves trying to get a goal.

Algeria was playing to tie 0-0 and end the game, that is basically ELIMINATING yourself and the USA.

Where's the sense of "fuck, I need to score some goals if I want to advance, otherwise, whats the point of tying the USA and going home?"

and then lefty is butthurt and trying to question my logic.

son, if you think you can beat me and my logic, I fucking challenge you to try. It's easy to make shit up and try to claim I'm dumb, but that's only when I say somethign you don't agree with.

You're Algerian so you're butthurt.

I'm American and you didn't see me crying about Slovenia making fun of americans.

lefty
06-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Algeria needed to score more than 1 goal to advance. The commentators said it very clearly.

Yet, the only offense they got going, was counter-attacks because the USA was stretching themselves trying to get a goal.

Algeria was playing to tie 0-0 and end the game, that is basically ELIMINATING yourself and the USA.

Where's the sense of "fuck, I need to score some goals if I want to advance, otherwise, whats the point of tying the USA and going home?"

and then lefty is butthurt and trying to question my logic.

son, if you think you can beat me and my logic, I fucking challenge you to try. It's easy to make shit up and try to claim I'm dumb, but that's only when I say somethign you don't agree with.

You're Algerian so you're butthurt.

I'm American and you didn't see me crying about Slovenia making fun of americans.

We needed to win 2-0 considering the lead England had over Slovenia

But if Slovenia beat or tied England, we would have advanced with a win, regardless of the score

So, we were still trying to win, because the other game wasn't over yet when it was still 0-0 between USA and us, and Slovenia could still tie its game.

So there was no reason for us to eliminate ourselves :wtf

LoneStarState'sPride
06-23-2010, 10:42 PM

But if Slovenia beat or tied England, we would have advanced with a win, regardless of the score

So, we were still trying to win, because the other game wasn't over yet when it was still 0-0 between USA and us, and Slovenia could still tie its game.

Tell that to the myriad Algerian defenders camping in front of their own goal.

Look, I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound, but with time winding down in the 2nd half and Algeria KNOWING England was still up on Slovenia, I didn't see a sense of urgency from the guys in green at all. The US was on the attack at seemingly every opportunity, and Algeria should've been doing the same, knowing the stakes as well as the Americans did.

So yes, by the strategy the Algerians adopted in the second half, they were effectively embracing elimination.

lefty
06-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Tell that to the myriad Algerian defenders camping in front of their own goal.

Look, I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound, but with time winding down in the 2nd half and Algeria KNOWING England was still up on Slovenia, I didn't see a sense of urgency from the guys in green at all. The US was on the attack at seemingly every opportunity, and Algeria should've been doing the same, knowing the stakes as well as the Americans did.

So yes, by the strategy the Algerians adopted in the second half, they were effectively embracing elimination.

Its not that we didnt want to score

Its just that we couldnt

Why?

Not a lot of strikers on the rosters

- Djebbour almost scored early (when he hit the cross bar)m but the the USD adjusted

- Ghezzal ........ well he is not bad .... but after his legendary move vs Slovenia :hat, I guess the coach didnt want to play him a lot

- then you have Ziaya, who is a heck of a striker, but he and the head coach don't get along, so Saadane didn't select him for the WC; too bad cause he is good

But we have tons of midefielders

Go figure

MiamiHeat
06-23-2010, 10:48 PM

The England game was going on at the same time the USA game was going on, so they can't exactly play to the results of a game that is proceeding at the same exact time as their game.

So they have 2 options

1) Play to the worst case scenario. England beats Slovenia, meaning Algeria has to score more than 1 goal against USA to advance.

This is the GUARANTEED result to get Algeria to advance to the next round.

2) Play to the best case scenario. Slovenia beats or ties England, Algeria advances. So, just don't lose against USA, and hope that Slovenia wins or ties England.

This is a RISKY, NON-GUARANTEED tactic, because the England-Slovenia game is going on at the same time as the USA game. So you cannot predict the outcome and rely on that.

So, looking at those options, the BEST result is going for Tactic #1. If you can accomplish this, it guarantees, no matter what, that you advance.

lefty
06-23-2010, 10:54 PM
The England game was going on at the same time the USA game was going on, so they can't exactly play to the results of a game that is proceeding at the same exact time as their game.

So they have 2 options

1) Play to the worst case scenario. England beats Slovenia, meaning Algeria has to score more than 1 goal against USA to advance.

This is the GUARANTEED result to get Algeria to advance to the next round.

2) Play to the best case scenario. Slovenia beats or ties England, Algeria advances. So, just don't lose against USA, and hope that Slovenia wins or ties England.

This is a RISKY, NON-GUARANTEED tactic, because the England-Slovenia game is going on at the same time as the USA game. So you cannot predict the outcome and rely on that.

So, looking at those options, the BEST result is going for Tactic #1. If you can accomplish this, it guarantees, no matter what, that you advance.

I wish we had the Option 1 mindset

Saadane has the reputation of being too conservative sometimes
For example, after US and England opened group C with a tie, I expected an all out offense vs Slovenia, but no, it looked like as if Saadane wanted to protect a lead we didnt have :wtf

I guess today he didnt expect Slovenia to win, and thought we could get away with a 1-0 win

Don't ask me why, but that's Saadane

That, combined with the lack on strikers on our roster (see my previous post)

Edward
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
You'd have to be pretty retarded to not see the blatantly obvious tie Algeria was playing for. They were ready to off themselves in order to off America in the process, just how Al Queda likes their sheep to think.

Edward
06-23-2010, 11:07 PM

Idk, why would anyone want to suicide bomb something when that would end their lives? It's not a thought process that has any logical explanation.

4>0rings
06-23-2010, 11:15 PM
lol stinky ter's

Edward
06-23-2010, 11:16 PM
lol stinky dirkas

mabrignani
06-24-2010, 02:15 AM
americans 1 terrorists 0

Whisky Dog
06-24-2010, 08:02 AM

You mafioso harboring spaghetti dick, GTFO

Muser
06-24-2010, 10:32 AM
thats what you terrorists get

LMAO Italy

Slo spurs fan
06-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Lol fashist scum mabrignani.
Lol Italy.
Lol finally Italy couldnīt make it "Italian way".

Big fucking congrats Slovakia

Slo spurs fan
06-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Sorry double post :blah

Stringer_Bell
06-24-2010, 11:21 AM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/06/world-cup-reporter-slapped-by-alegerian-player/1

Rafik Saifi slapped a female reporter for no reason. Is that how Algerians treat their women after disappointments?

SAtown
06-24-2010, 11:25 AM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/06/world-cup-reporter-slapped-by-alegerian-player/1

Rafik Saifi slapped a female reporter for no reason. Is that how Algerians treat their women after disappointments?

:lmao

Worse meltdown than France?

mabrignani
06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
they are terrorists, nothin but some al qaeda lovin sand ######s

Edward
06-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Italy losing doesn't change the fact Algeria is a stinky country full of camel jockeys who wipe their ass with sand.

MiamiHeat
06-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Italy losing doesn't change the fact Algeria is a stinky country full of camel jockeys who wipe their ass with sand.

They weren't even trying to advance.

They just wanted to take us down with them. Fuck them.

lefty
06-24-2010, 01:55 PM
They weren't even trying to advance.

They just wanted to take us down with them. Fuck them.
You are an idiot

mabrignani
06-24-2010, 06:11 PM
You are an idiot

you('re country) harbor(s) terrorists

lefty
06-24-2010, 06:41 PM
you('re country) harbor(s) terrorists
LOL Italy

LOL Mafiosos

LOL cheaters

LOL Divers

LOL primadonnas

LOL fat mamas

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2010, 06:44 PM
You are an idiot

He speaks truth, they were playing for a draw when they needed a win, fuck em

lefty
06-24-2010, 07:37 PM
He speaks truth, they were playing for a draw when they needed a win, fuck em
Wow :lol

hater
06-24-2010, 10:15 PM
:lmao at the OP

Whisky Dog
06-25-2010, 12:40 AM

The best part was she made him bleed. What a pussy.

mabrignani
06-25-2010, 04:08 PM
LOL Italy

LOL Mafiosos

LOL cheaters

LOL Divers

LOL primadonnas

LOL fat mamas

im surprised you havent headbutted me yet...or try and blow up the Corpus Christi "twin towers"

lefty
06-25-2010, 05:07 PM
im surprised you havent headbutted me yet...or try and blow up the Corpus Christi "twin towers"
I'm surprised you havent been headbutted yet

ElNono
06-25-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm surprised you havent been headbutted yet

He'll just flop anyways... :lmao

MannyIsGod
06-25-2010, 07:14 PM
he'll just flop anyways... :lmao

lol!

lefty
06-25-2010, 10:00 PM
He'll just flop anyways... :lmao

mabrignani
06-26-2010, 03:01 PM
flop and get a world cup championship....ill take it

mabrignani
06-26-2010, 03:04 PM
i think its funny how spurs fans get so butt hurt about flopping when Manu flops all the time

ElNono
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
lol 2 points

LoneStarState'sPride
06-26-2010, 04:36 PM
i think its funny how spurs fans get so butt hurt about flopping when Manu flops all the time

Basketball flopping and soccer flopping are two completely different animals, IMO.

lefty
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
It's more versatile in basketball, as you can also do vocal flopping

Just ask Gasol and Kobe

LoneStarState'sPride
06-26-2010, 04:41 PM
It's more versatile in basketball, as you can also do vocal flopping

Just ask Gasol and Kobe

Gasol is probably the best at "verbal flopping" :lol Duncan used to do a little of that back in the day, but not as well as Pau

resistanze
06-26-2010, 06:14 PM
My 7000th post :toast. Gotta make it meaningful:

lol Italy.

MannyIsGod
06-26-2010, 06:32 PM

lefty
06-26-2010, 07:21 PM
My 7000th post :toast. Gotta make it meaningful:

lol Italy.

mabrignani
06-26-2010, 09:44 PM
LMAO Italy

lmao the main guy in your sig is an italian

mudyez
06-28-2010, 07:25 AM
just have to add this regarding italian soccer...and even while its fake, I'm pretty sure, there is a lot of truth to it....

...or where they hit by an invisible albanian terrpist bomb?

Sa-Lujvjw-Y

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/457x325/818616-01-08.jpg

Muser
06-28-2010, 09:44 AM
lmao the main guy in your sig is an italian

And he's probably gonna get fired.

LMAO Italy.

lefty
06-28-2010, 09:57 AM
This

But Mono and mbrignani are bandwagon soccer fans

They dont know jackshit about soccer (heck they dont know shit when it comes to basketball either)

mudyez
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
...and politics!

lefty
06-28-2010, 10:05 AM
...and politics!
That too

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 12:28 PM
This

But Mono and mbrignani are bandwagon soccer fans

They dont know jackshit about soccer (heck they dont know shit when it comes to basketball either)

im bandwagon for going for the country i was born in and have citizenship of?
i know i can beat your ass in either sport and thats some real shit

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 12:31 PM
just have to add this regarding italian soccer...and even while its fake, I'm pretty sure, there is a lot of truth to it....

...or where they hit by an invisible albanian terrpist bomb?

Sa-Lujvjw-Y

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/457x325/818616-01-08.jpg

algerians dont use bombs, they run our planes into our buildings or use shoe bombs...they cant even get a bomb to work, we saw this with the example in ny just a few months ago

mudyez
06-28-2010, 12:32 PM
algerians dont use bombs, they run our planes into our buildings or use shoe bombs...they cant even get a bomb to work, we saw this with the example in ny just a few months ago

didn't come some of them from germany (hamburg)?

guess we are terrorists too!

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
And he's probably gonna get fired.

LMAO Italy.

hahahahahahahahahahaha capello took englands money and ran!

mudyez
06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha capello took englands money and ran!

...and I was wondering why this f§$ka$$ Silvio Berlusconi is voted again and again...now I know!

mudyez
06-28-2010, 12:36 PM
http://www.uwe-nielsen.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/090413berlusconi.jpg

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/abdul_wadud_nr.jpg
just found a picture of lefty

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 01:01 PM
thats a real bonafide algerian terrorist right there.

lefty
06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
thats a real bonafide algerian terrorist right there.
Actually thats a pic of Lakaluva

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Actually thats a pic of Lakaluva
all yall terrorists look alike

lefty
06-28-2010, 01:38 PM
all yall terrorists look alike
So I guess you are an overgelled, fat spaghetti eater who can not have sex unless he owns a strip club

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
So I guess you are an overgelled, fat spaghetti eater who can not have sex unless he owns a strip club

you mean, handsome, six pack and takes all your girls when they hear me speak italian

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
all the algerian women take their rags off their head when they hear my name

ElNono
06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
It's hard to laugh with a veil...

mabrignani
06-28-2010, 09:00 PM
im done with this thread, just like italy in the knockout stage

lefty
06-28-2010, 10:11 PM
you mean, handsome, six pack and takes all your girls when they hear me speak italian
crofl

Bukefal
06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8819/italyscoachmarcellolipp.jpg

And no, I dont hate Italy, it's just funny :lol

SinBAD
06-30-2010, 09:49 PM
I am egyptian and I will tell you right now algerians are the most violent arabs in the mid east.when Algeria lost to egypt 4-0 in the african cup and 2-0 in cairo, they burned down all egyptian companies in algeria over a soccer game.they beat up egyptian fans at the game in sudan.when egypt only sent celebs and their upper class for the game, algeria sent their terrorists.
check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2ZTgf7guc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3Wffksm-s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RxxxA8Kj2Q&feature=related

and you ask why egypt lost in sudan!players after the game said we are thankful we lost otherwise we wouldv'e been killed.In Angola when egypt won 4-0 they couldn't do shit because they didnt have the fan base.

B4 the wc it was obvious algeria wasnt gonna do shit.their style relied on aggressive tackles to scare the other teams but that only works in africa with our weak refs.in the wc they tried that shit and it didnt work.they got yellow carded anytime they tried that shit.they also have no offense outside counter attacks and crosses.
they are a classless team with similar fans.the player slapping the journalist is just an example of how they are.

SinBAD
06-30-2010, 09:59 PM
algerians are more french than arab.they cant even speak arabic.they mainly speak french because they think its classy.on the other hand arabs are not terrorists you dumb fuck.you cant generalize.i wont waste time arguing with illiterate fags like you say what you want it really doesnt effect me.some arabs flew a plane into the wtc.the whole middle east had to pay for it.during bush the US killed over 200,000 innocent arabic children.who are the real terrorist you dumb fuck?italy is pathetic.I hate algerias but nothing was expected of them.the italians were the cmaps and for them to leave the wc how they did is disgraceful.you have no right to say shit.fuck italian soccer.

ElNono
06-30-2010, 10:05 PM
yeah, but...

lol Italy

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 10:14 PM
I am egyptian and I will tell you right now algerians are the most violent arabs in the mid east.when Algeria lost to egypt 4-0 in the african cup and 2-0 in cairo, they burned down all egyptian companies in algeria over a soccer game.they beat up egyptian fans at the game in sudan.when egypt only sent celebs and their upper class for the game, algeria sent their terrorists.
check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2ZTgf7guc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3Wffksm-s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RxxxA8Kj2Q&feature=related

and you ask why egypt lost in sudan!players after the game said we are thankful we lost otherwise we wouldv'e been killed.In Angola when egypt won 4-0 they couldn't do shit because they didnt have the fan base.

B4 the wc it was obvious algeria wasnt gonna do shit.their style relied on aggressive tackles to scare the other teams but that only works in africa with our weak refs.in the wc they tried that shit and it didnt work.they got yellow carded anytime they tried that shit.they also have no offense outside counter attacks and crosses.
they are a classless team with similar fans.the player slapping the journalist is just an example of how they are.

:lmao boom, roasted!

apalisoc_9
07-01-2010, 03:53 AM
algerians are more french than arab.they cant even speak arabic.they mainly speak french because they think its classy.on the other hand arabs are not terrorists you dumb fuck.you cant generalize.i wont waste time arguing with illiterate fags like you say what you want it really doesnt effect me.some arabs flew a plane into the wtc.the whole middle east had to pay for it.during bush the US killed over 200,000 innocent arabic children.who are the real terrorist you dumb fuck?italy is pathetic.I hate algerias but nothing was expected of them.the italians were the cmaps and for them to leave the wc how they did is disgraceful.you have no right to say shit.fuck italian soccer.

Lefty, I'm sorry but this is true. They really do prefer speaking french for the cool part thingine..it's amazingly funny. I knew an aglerian guy beofre, in his early 20's. His parents spoke arabic but when asked he always speaks in french. I asked him why he does this, he replays it's cooler. I'm sorry, but you have to be very pathetic to go with that reason. and sadly, the other algerians i know are the same.

mudyez
07-01-2010, 06:22 AM

Am I the only one that has an idea, how the Spurs will never loose a home game again! :hat

lefty
07-01-2010, 03:02 PM
lol Sinbad

lol butthurt

lolk posting lies

lol Egyptian cheaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-QXaa0kKTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSc_J_LyWoM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQKomJ1E4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6mb4mZSMl8&feature=related

:lmao :lol

mabrignani
07-02-2010, 11:57 AM

thats bullshit, you have no proof of bush and the u.s military killing over 200,000 arabic children. you arab fucks get biased media.
i didnt say arabs were terrorists, i said algeria are terrorists. they are al-qaeda supporters and train people to blow up the trade center.
yall all look mexican anyways

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:27 PM
thats bullshit, you have no proof of bush and the u.s military killing over 200,000 arabic children. you arab fucks get biased media.
i didnt say arabs were terrorists, i said algeria are terrorists. they are al-qaeda supporters and train people to blow up the trade center.
yall all look mexican anyways

And you criticized Sinbad for not having proof

Spurologist
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8819/italyscoachmarcellolipp.jpg

And no, I dont hate Italy, it's just funny :lol

SinBAD
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
lol Sinbad

lol butthurt

lolk posting lies

lol Egyptian cheaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-QXaa0kKTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSc_J_LyWoM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQKomJ1E4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6mb4mZSMl8&feature=related

:lmao :lol

lol lefty,
you make me laugh.2 fans threw stones at the bus.that was a wrong thing to do.we admit to that and protected the algerian team the rest of the way.but it happens.on the other hand algeria sent terrorists to buy swords and knives as you saw in the videos to beat up/kill egyptian players.
This is one more link to show how dirty algerian players are and they were exposed this wc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mF3wMB-Wow
algerians are thugs.all arabs know that.they had tribal wars going on for years where 1 tribe would surround a village and take out everyone.I have to say some algerians are good people, lefty might be one but the majority are thugs.

lefty
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Ok ok

We are thugs

But you didnt go to the WC

LOL Egypt

And lol Italy

TDMVPDPOY
07-08-2010, 02:01 AM
bump latest news hahaha funni shit

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/world-cup-2010/little-wonder-rooney-cant-score-hes-voted-world-cups-ugliest-footballer/story-fn5epklx-1225889435562

Little wonder Rooney can't score - he's voted World Cup's ugliest footballer

AFTER a hugely disappointing World Cup, England striker Wayne Rooney is unlikely to be cheered by his latest accolade - ugliest footballer on the planet.

The Manchester United goal machine, who flopped after being hyped as a potential superstar in South Africa, heads the list of unattractive players on dating website BeautifulPeople.com.

Most beautiful, according to online voters subscribing to the site, are Italy's Fabio Cannavaro, Fernando Torres and David Villa of Spain, US mainstay Landon Donovan and France's Thierry Henry.

Rooney has the company of England team-mate John Terry in the top 10 ugliest, but it's the Algerian team that comes out as collectively the least attractive on the planet, according to the poll.

BeautifulPeople.com claimed that 200,000 people had already voted and that the polling was ongoing.