PDA

View Full Version : J.R Smith

Sissiborgo
06-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know if J.R is going to be traded or stay in Denver? We know that he is unsetteld in Denver and wants a trade. Is that something we the Spurs could jump in and try to get JR?:rolleyes

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-24-2010, 09:08 AM
The look of Pop going ballistic on his ass after he throws a couple of bad shots in a row with 20 seconds remaining on the clock would be worth whatever it would take to bring him here.

Perhaps I should have written it in blue.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Pop is more likely to bring back Finley for one more season than JR Smith :bang

Gino2882
06-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Didn't the Spurs almost have a trade completed for JR Smith a few years back. JR is an electric shooter whose game needs refinement. I have watched a lot of Denver games and there are seriously times when he simply does not miss in the 4th quarter. He is absolutely not afraid to shoot and there are times when Carmelo Anthony just hogs the ball and JR gets no chance.

Not saying I would want him on the Spurs, but JR is a dynamite scorer.

nkdlunch
06-24-2010, 09:59 AM
JR would run over a mexican in his first week as a spur

Muser
06-24-2010, 10:06 AM
lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-24-2010, 10:06 AM
It's becoming harder and harder to emphatically say, "No, never ever ever!", as the Spurs need for another scorer grows, but as long as Pop's around I just don't see a spot for this guy on the Spurs. Too much inconsistency in his game, which would likely lead to a lack of trust or consistent minutes and breed even more inconsistency and eventually enough bad blood for JR to do something really stupid.

jermaine
06-24-2010, 10:08 AM

Now that's just mean! I'd love for that retarded nigga to be a Spur! He aint to take any shot. Like he said &i don't take bad shots". Dam near all his 3s be 3ft behind the 3pt line!(An he makes em)! Some one should repost that picture of him makin da dumbass face hold his hands with the upside down 3s. That's classic!

duhoh
06-24-2010, 10:44 AM

:lol

i lol'd. JR would be much better than having mason/bonner off the bench for sure, even if his IQ and attitude needs to be worked on.

jb4g
06-24-2010, 11:05 AM
attitude problems aside...I would love to see him in silver and black.

ducks
06-24-2010, 11:56 AM
jr smith if mike brown was here would do well
mike brown broke sj

jr smith is streaky but the shooters on the spurs right now are
and atleast jr is not afraid to shoot

sexinthatsx
06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Listen, J.R. Smith is a GREAT shooter, but this guy shoots the ball without conscience, and thus that is how he always goes on scoring tears. For those of you who think that Pop can teach him to play in the Spurs system, you can forget about it. Pop's implementation of making J.R. shoot based off being open and taking good shot will eventually make J.R. turn out worse of a trade or signing than Richard Jefferson, which is essentially what happened.

Agloco
06-24-2010, 01:12 PM

:lol

Now that's just mean! I'd love for that retarded nigga to be a Spur! He aint to take any shot. Like he said &i don't take bad shots". Dam near all his 3s be 3ft behind the 3pt line!(An he makes em)! Some one should repost that picture of him makin da dumbass face hold his hands with the upside down 3s. That's classic!

He ain't what? scurd? Just sayin....... :rolleyes

ElNono
06-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Man, I almost thought we wouldn't have a J.R. Smith thread this summer!

manufan10
06-24-2010, 01:26 PM
I'd really love to have this guy on the Spurs. He is exactly what the Spurs are missing to be championship contenders once again!

J.R. Smith would just end up being another guy we hate having on the Spurs team, IMO.

MavDynasty
06-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Nights he will go 9-11 for 3pt range and then the next night he will drop a 0-7 for 3pt range. Chucker is as chucker does

Sissiborgo
06-25-2010, 06:11 AM
J,R does have a attitude! but i that not something pop could change?

Sissiborgo
06-25-2010, 06:12 AM
If his attitude changes J.R could become a much better player and much better team player!