PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Spurs Mr Potato Head

duncan228
06-24-2010, 04:23 PM
$49.99 to $98.35 for a new one. :wow

San Antonio Spurs Mr Potato Head (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000V4NOMG/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&condition=all)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Vle641XqL._SS500_.jpg

DesignatedT
06-24-2010, 04:24 PM
that's a rip.

TIMMYD!
06-24-2010, 04:25 PM
This would be perfect for Nono.

Shastafarian
06-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Bruce is looking good.

DesignatedT
06-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Bruce is looking good.

:lmao

dougp
06-24-2010, 04:49 PM
I got that one and a Mavs one for $4.95 each + $5 shipping when they were on kids.woot.com

Guess I got a damn good deal!

Shastafarian
06-24-2010, 04:51 PM
If it came with Manu's bat mask I'd buy it.

Chubby_Love
06-24-2010, 04:52 PM
I actually have one. I got it at an HEB a couple of years ago.

Lphenom
06-24-2010, 04:59 PM
I just bought the same one off of Amazon for like $10.

jermaine
06-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I just bought the same one off of Amazon for like $10.

All yal are some fuckin haters! Why are yal knockin this mans hustle!?! If yal think its to steep for you why comment! Then you niggas on here tellin muthafuckas where you can find it for cheap! In the hood a nigga would kill your wife to send you a message to mind your fuckin bisness!

Dex
06-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Damn. :wow

I have one of these, but it's no longer in the package. It's how I made the abominable Snow Tim.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-24-2010, 05:10 PM
All yal are some fuckin haters! Why are yal knockin this mans hustle!?! If yal think its to steep for you why comment! Then you niggas on here tellin muthafuckas where you can find it for cheap! In the hood a nigga would kill your wife to send you a message to mind your fuckin bisness!
this is real muthafucking talk jermaine i take it back your really black

Tito_Trinidad
06-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Mo Williams?????

jermaine
06-24-2010, 05:17 PM
this is real muthafucking talk jermaine i take it back your really black

What does being black gotta do with knockin another mans hustle?

spursfan1000
06-24-2010, 05:21 PM
You can buy one at the flee market for 2 bucks.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-24-2010, 05:23 PM
What does being black gotta do with knockin another mans hustle?
a white dude would of called the cops... what you said was real talk

jermaine
06-24-2010, 05:27 PM
You can buy one at the flee market for 2 bucks.

See what I'm sayin. Check this muthafucka out! Shut the fuck up bitch! I bet your one of the Mexicans that can't speak Spanish that dress lil a nigga & act like 1 too. Then runnin around callin your other lil essay friends nigga.

Chubby_Love
06-24-2010, 05:33 PM
See what I'm sayin. Check this muthafucka out! Shut the fuck up bitch! I bet your one of the Mexicans that can't speak Spanish that dress lil a nigga & act like 1 too. Then runnin around callin your other lil essay friends nigga.
:lmao:lmao:downspin:

lotr1trekkie
06-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Potential ambassador to Afganistan!

jermaine
06-24-2010, 05:35 PM
a white dude would of called the cops... what you said was real talk

Lol. You trippin but I was raised you dfont say shit on how the next man get his $$$$ even if its your enemy. He mite be tryin to get $$$ for his kid surgery or something. If you don't wanna buy it you just keep it moving. How many people on here would stand there next to him on the streetz an do what their doing. NuN, this internet shit is world wide man. Niggas just knocked that man outta a grip.

spursfan1000
06-24-2010, 05:50 PM

:lmao

TwelveGs210
06-24-2010, 06:14 PM

yeaaaaaaaah..in the hood most people ain't reading and posting on spurstalk either.

"If yal think its to steep for you why comment!"

If it aint your hustle why comment?

Just sayin.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2010, 06:17 PM
Essay . . .

jermaine
06-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Essay . . .

The E is silent nigga! Lmao

jermaine
06-24-2010, 06:33 PM
yeaaaaaaaah..in the hood most people ain't reading and posting on spurstalk either.

"If yal think its to steep for you why comment!"

If it aint your hustle why comment?

Just sayin.

Niggas from the hood is the reason the NBA exist, so why wouldn't they be on a sports pg!?! An I love to point out bitch ass niggas like yourself!

TwelveGs210
06-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Niggas from the hood is the reason the NBA exist, so why wouldn't they be on a sports pg!?! An I love to point out bitch ass niggas like yourself!

Well from what you've portrayed yourself as by what you've posted it seems that your from the hood'. Too bad you didn't make the NBA and your a fat 35-ish nobody with a pic holding a 10 dollar Spurs shotglass in a small apartment that you probably got through the San Antonio Housing Authority. Didn't you come up with the AWESOME trade idea of Hill and Blair for Jamario Moon and JJ Hickson? Lol, nuff said on you guy, your a genius.

jermaine
06-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Well from what you've portrayed yourself as by what you've posted it seems that your from the hood'. Too bad you didn't make the NBA and your a fat 35-ish nobody with a pic holding a 10 dollar Spurs shotglass in a small apartment that you probably got through the San Antonio Housing Authority. Didn't you come up with the AWESOME trade idea of Hill and Blair for Jamario Moon and JJ Hickson? Lol, nuff said on you guy, your a genius.

I'm actually from the hood, I'm 32, I do have a 2 bedroom apartment in Dallas, no I'm not nowhere near rich, yes I am chunky, yea I take shot outta my Spurs shot glass, I'm a happy father of 2, an I'm a good guy(kinda like your mother), & your a bitchass nigga! So yes every word is all true. So now what you pussy ass bitch, you still should shut the fuck up about another mans $$$$$!

TwelveGs210
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Haha, so everything i said was true..well maybe when your 400$ worth of Lone Star Card comes in from having those 2 kids and being unemployed, you can sell me a bill's worth for 50, and you can pay your internet bill..i'd hate to lose you from spurstalk, you've proven to be a really knowledgable poster.

Chubby_Love
06-24-2010, 09:46 PM
:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:downspin::lmao:lmao:lmao: lmao:lol:downspin::lmao