PDA

View Full Version : Apps Gone On IPhone 3G.......Help!

davi78239
06-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Just the other day, I did the download for the iphone upgrade and when I was done, all the apps that I had added on there were gone! What sucks is that two of those I actually paid for. Any Iphone geniuses out there who can help out? Yes, I did sync it before I did anything as this automatically takes place when you plug it in your laptop/PC. Don't know what happened and haven't been able to figure it out.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Hmm. Well I was going to say just restore your back up but I don't know if that will happen being that you restored while on OS 3. Try that. I'm sure it wont let yo if that is the case.

Heath Ledger
06-24-2010, 07:57 PM
If all else fails just redownload them, the app store tracks what you;ve already paid for you will get a message when you download sayin no charge because youve paid for them before. Go trhough you rpurchase history in itunes it shows both free and paid apps and just download them 1 by 1.

fraga
06-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Your screwed brah...just go ahead and throw that piece of junk in the trash...

Frenzy
06-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Your screwed brah...just go ahead and throw that piece of junk in the trash...

Lol

PM5K
06-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Honestly it's a better idea to start from scratch when you install a new version of the OS, especially if it's a big update.

lefty
06-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Upgraded to IOS 4

Jailbroke and stuff

But no access to 3G; the 3G logo is up, but no service

Found a few fixes on the Internet, gonna have to try them out tonight