PDA

View Full Version : Splitter on Twitter

jiggy_55
06-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Not sure if this has been posted and if people are aware, but thought I would just in case..

Tiago Splitter is on twitter: http://twitter.com/tiagosplitter21

He posts in Portuguese mostly.. a bit of English too, but rarely..

eyeh8u
06-25-2010, 12:32 PM
might want to change the number if he wants to come to the spurs

Sense
06-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Spanish? hahahhaa

you realize most of that is Portuguese right?

jiggy_55
06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Spanish? hahahhaa

Same thing man :p.. jk

Nathan Explosion
06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Spanish? hahahhaa

Little known fact to lots of Americans, Brazilians speak Portuguese.

Nathan Explosion
06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Same thing man :p.. jk

It's a Romance language.

jiggy_55
06-25-2010, 12:38 PM

Why the assumption that I'm from America? I'm from Lebanon in the Middle East.. No not Middle East in the US, Middle East in Asia..

mudyez
06-25-2010, 12:40 PM
little known fact: thats next to the wild wild west

EricB
06-25-2010, 12:56 PM

little known fact, alot of americans know that.

a little known fact americans aren't as stupid as everyone always assumes.

cornbread
06-25-2010, 12:57 PM

Not really "little known" IMO.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-25-2010, 01:00 PM

It's like in any culture, all the idiots seem to stand out and make the headlines :lol

E-RockWill
06-25-2010, 01:02 PM

I bet a majority of Americans don't know that. A lot of us do, but a whole hell of a lot have noooo idea. Probably think it's spanish.

There are a good many stupid americans, too. Try working in retail......

SenorSpur
06-25-2010, 01:20 PM
I bet a majority of Americans don't know that. A lot of us do, but a whole hell of a lot have noooo idea. Probably think it's spanish.

There are a good many stupid americans, too. Try working in retail......

There is no question that most Americans don't know this fact.

ajballer4
06-25-2010, 01:28 PM
might want to change the number if he wants to come to the spurs

I wonder what he's gonna pick

rascal
06-25-2010, 01:34 PM
There is no question that most Americans don't know this fact.

I agree most Americans are really stupid when it comes to knowing much about other countries in general.

mexicanjunior
06-25-2010, 01:37 PM
http://twitter.com/tiagosplitter21/status/16476258772

Felicidades Lakers!! Llegue a casa pa ver el ultimo minuto!

Guess he is wanting to get traded to the Lakers...do they have some sexy second round pick in 2016 we can get for him before David Stern strong arms us into taking Mbenga for him?

dbestpro
06-25-2010, 01:37 PM
I agree most Americans are really stupid when it comes to knowing much about other countries in general.

I wonder if they know what language they speak in England?

phyzik
06-25-2010, 02:15 PM

sanskrit?

tmtcsc
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM

Other countries ? Hell, try our own ! It's downright scary and embarrassing at the same time.

murpjf88
06-25-2010, 02:25 PM
http://twitter.com/tiagosplitter21/status/16476258772

Guess he is wanting to get traded to the Lakers...do they have some sexy second round pick in 2016 we can get for him before David Stern strong arms us into taking Mbenga for him?

Happy for the Lakers. He arrived at his house to see the final minute.

I Heart Ginobili
06-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Little known fact, this is America and we speak English. If you don't like it, you can get out!

Buddy Holly
06-25-2010, 02:38 PM

I can guarantee a lot of Americans don't know that Brazilians speak Portuguese and simply assume they speak Spanish like all the other South American countries.

Just like a lot of Americans don't know that it's "a lot" not "alot" and I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just using that as an example about how something you'd assume people would know, they just don't.

JustinJDW
06-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Thread Title equals win.

jaffies
06-25-2010, 03:23 PM

check my new sig...

Solid D
06-25-2010, 03:31 PM
"Paulao (Prestes), congratulations on Draft! I remember in 2007, I was super nervous! Congratulations again, learn from your mistakes."

sefant77
06-25-2010, 03:33 PM
OPs world map:

http://www.funfunkypages.com/world_map/worldmap.gif

hsxvvd
06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
"Hot places... Cold places"

eyeh8u
06-25-2010, 10:49 PM
check my new sig...

im honored to be showcased in your sig, but i hope you know i was being sarcastic

buttsR4rebounding
06-25-2010, 10:55 PM

British? Am I smarter than a 5th grader?

eyeh8u
06-25-2010, 10:59 PM
British?

idk but i know its not english because everytime one of them speak english there accent makes it so obvious that its a second language, just like south Africans

planaria
06-26-2010, 06:32 PM
BTW, Splitter post in 3 languages in his twitter: portuguese, spanish and english (since some days ago... :lol ). He also speak german, if Im not wrong.

Budkin
06-27-2010, 12:55 AM
I can guarantee a lot of Americans don't know that Brazilians speak Portuguese and simply assume they speak Spanish like all the other South American countries.

Just like a lot of Americans don't know that it's "a lot" not "alot" and I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just using that as an example about how something you'd assume people would know, they just don't.

:lmao

Chieflion
06-27-2010, 12:59 AM
idk but i know its not english because everytime one of them speak english there accent makes it so obvious that its a second language, just like south Africans

It is English. Why are we discussing this bullshit? Just because there is some accent doesn't mean it is not English.

DrSteffo
06-27-2010, 01:27 AM

"there accent" :lol

m33p0
06-27-2010, 01:52 AM
They're just another kind of Messican, aren't they?

gospursgojas
06-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Little known fact: My country is so great I dont have to know what languages other countries speak because they all speak english too :downspin:

Flux451
06-27-2010, 11:05 AM
MAn, most Americans are horrible with geography and worldly knowledge. Even US geography. Most don't even know where Albuquerque is, let alone know that New MExico is a state in the US. I travel a lot and the question I get asked is...do they speak English there. BRAVO!

Nathan Explosion
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Why the assumption that I'm from America? I'm from Lebanon in the Middle East.. No not Middle East in the US, Middle East in Asia..

There is no Middle East in the US, just the Midwest. But thanks for playing.

As for what language they speak in England, the answer is the Queen's English of course.

jiggy_55
06-27-2010, 04:16 PM
There is no Middle East in the US, just the Midwest. But thanks for playing.

As for what language they speak in England, the answer is the Queen's English of course.

Someone's a smartass..

1. There's a "Lebanon" in the US somewhere.. and knowing how half of the Americans barely know the geography of their own damn country, I'm pretty sure many Americans don't know the country Lebanon.. Many have never heard of it and have no idea where it is located..

2. Why are you directing the English comment to me? I made no comment about that.

taps
06-27-2010, 05:24 PM
i loathe myself too

Nathan Explosion
06-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Someone's a smartass..

1. There's a "Lebanon" in the US somewhere.. and knowing how half of the Americans barely know the geography of their own damn country, I'm pretty sure many Americans don't know the country Lebanon.. Many have never heard of it and have no idea where it is located..

2. Why are you directing the English comment to me? I made no comment about that.

I didn't direct it at you. If I had directed it at you, I would have said so. You see, I put a space in between the two comments to separate them. The first comment is related to the quote. The second one wasn't, and therefore, distanced from the first comment.

As for Lebanon, yes there is one in the US, in Kansas and has a population of 264. My apartment complex may have as many people living in it as this town. So don't bash any Americans for not knowing that there's a Lebanon in Kansas. There's also one in Tennessee, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

Finally, my brother in law is Lebanese. Just saying.

Nathan Explosion
06-27-2010, 06:02 PM
I just realized that no one noticed that I called Portuguese a Romance language. I bet most Americans would say that a Romance language is one that will help you get laid, hence why French and Italian are also called Romance languages.

And just to throw it out there, the other two main languages besides the 3 listed above are Spanish and Romanian. There's actually a 6th but it's not an officially recognized language, just a regional one.

sahoopster
06-27-2010, 06:58 PM
There's a "New" Mexico?

jiggy_55
06-28-2010, 01:22 AM
As for Lebanon, yes there is one in the US, in Kansas and has a population of 264. My apartment complex may have as many people living in it as this town. So don't bash any Americans for not knowing that there's a Lebanon in Kansas. There's also one in Tennessee, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

Finally, my brother in law is Lebanese. Just saying.

Didn't bash anyone for not knowing Lebanon in Kansas. If I was bashing anyone, its in general to those who know nothing outside their US borders. They have no idea what Lebanon is when I say I'm from the country Lebanon, therefore confusing it with some other "Lebanon" in the States. And as you said, there's a few of them in the US.

Bukefal
06-28-2010, 05:59 AM
This topic reminds me of this vid. lol ;

uYjjynROFuI

Americans in general have the image in other parts of the world, of being stupid. Everything is relative. There are stupid people in every country of course so that's crap and prejudice. But it is true I think that general knowledge of the world, geography, history and other countries is lower with the average Americans. By the reactions in this thread I see even Americans themselves are aware of that.

foodie2
06-28-2010, 06:49 AM

This. I hate that "alot" shit--especially when someone is trying to show off his or her intelligence.

gospursgojas
06-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Didn't bash anyone for not knowing Lebanon in Kansas. If I was bashing anyone, its in general to those who know nothing outside their US borders. They have no idea what Lebanon is when I say I'm from the country Lebanon, therefore confusing it with some other "Lebanon" in the States. And as you said, there's a few of them in the US.

Lebanon James is going to chicago which is somewhere by idaho I believe

dbestpro
06-28-2010, 09:31 AM
This. I hate that "alot" shit--especially when someone is trying to show off his or her intelligence.

Hey, if we can get ain't made officially a word, we can do the same with alot. Besides posting and texting notations are alot different than letters to the president as in, "Things are a lot screwed up."

cantthinkofanything
06-28-2010, 09:48 AM
I just realized that no one noticed that I called Portuguese a Romance language. I bet most Americans would say that a Romance language is one that will help you get laid, hence why French and Italian are also called Romance languages.

And just to throw it out there, the other two main languages besides the 3 listed above are Spanish and Romanian. There's actually a 6th but it's not an officially recognized language, just a regional one.

Everyone noticed but no one wanted to comment, lest it give you another chance to post another paragraph or two of pretentious babble. And yet you still found the opportunity.

cantthinkofanything
06-28-2010, 09:52 AM

Don't know how many know this fact. It's probably more than everyone is assuming.

But for those that don't know that Brazilians speak Portugese, they would probably tell you that people in Brazil speak Brazilian. Not Spanish.

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Americans don't give a fuck where Lebanon is because who the fuck cares about Lebanon.

sabar
06-28-2010, 09:59 AM
America is the reigning super power of the world, we don't need to know our own geography if we don't want to. We earned it by beating those guys with the funny English accent twice.

It says something when you can police the world without being able to point out a country on a map or know their language that is spoken by 327 people. We're just THAT good.

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I know right. And why does everybody hate America but when an earthquake hits their bitch ass country they come crying to us for help relief? Bunch of pussies.

lotr1trekkie
06-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Spliiter , like Manu, is obviosly of mixed European descent. Like Manu he looks white. I am a little surprised that he does'nt speak English as well as Manu and Tony did. Or FAb, or Scola. He must speak Spanish since he's played in Spain so long. Who cares!

Drachen
06-28-2010, 10:59 AM

Ok, the big question is, who knows (american or not), who was responsible for Brazil speaking Portugese, and the rest of LA speaking Spanish?

jiggy_55
06-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Americans don't give a fuck where Lebanon is because who the fuck cares about Lebanon.

America is the reigning super power of the world, we don't need to know our own geography if we don't want to. We earned it by beating those guys with the funny English accent twice.

It says something when you can police the world without being able to point out a country on a map or know their language that is spoken by 327 people. We're just THAT good.

You're both retards :)

Drachen
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Other countries ? Hell, try our own ! It's downright scary and embarrassing at the same time.

TBF I think that you could find this anywhere, I lived in Germany as an exchange student and I knew (from my german 1 class in high school) how many states there are in Germany. I was the only one from my group of friends and they were pretty damn smart.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Ok, the big question is, who knows (american or not), who was responsible for Brazil speaking Portugese, and the rest of LA speaking Spanish?

It was the Pope and his 'spheres of influence' back in about the 16th century. He basically divided the new world up. Portugal 'discovered' and got to keep Brazil while the rest pretty much went to Spain.

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
You're both retards :)

And you're one of those douches who thinks he's cultured because he's not from America and has to shit on everyone from America because we're all "stupid" and can't point out shit on a map. Newsflash, not everyone is that bitch from the Miss America pageant.

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Also if you think I'm serious you should eat a bag of baby dicks.

Anyways. Tiago Splitter....awwww yeaaahhh

polandprzem
06-28-2010, 12:06 PM
OPs world map:

http://www.funfunkypages.com/world_map/worldmap.gif

bingo !

polandprzem
06-28-2010, 12:16 PM
hey! wait a minute

Where is poland on this map?
Poland is bigger then yurop damnit ! :pctoss

jiggy_55
06-28-2010, 12:19 PM
And you're one of those douches who thinks he's cultured because he's not from America and has to shit on everyone from America because we're all "stupid" and can't point out shit on a map. Newsflash, not everyone is that bitch from the Miss America pageant.

I love how you make assumptions and put words into my mouth! Never did I say I'm cultured, or that your stupid, or that everyone is like the Miss America pageant lol.

Of course i'm generalizing when I say this, but its quite well known that a portion of the US population is not aware of the Middle East and countries like Lebanon etc. This is pretty much a fact, not bashing or saying anyone's stupid. Considering that your country is the world power, you would think some education systems would be better than they actually are. Anyways, this really isn't a topic of discussion for this forum.

Let's just hope Tiago joins our favorite team :)..

Drachen
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
It was the Pope and his 'spheres of influence' back in about the 16th century. He basically divided the new world up. Portugal 'discovered' and got to keep Brazil while the rest pretty much went to Spain.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Balance
06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Spliiter , like Manu, is obviosly of mixed European descent. Like Manu he looks white. I am a little surprised that he does'nt speak English as well as Manu and Tony did. Or FAb, or Scola. He must speak Spanish since he's played in Spain so long. Who cares!

Wow... This thread is turning into something very wrong...
What Brazilians are supposed to look like?

Anyway... Tiago does speak Spanish on his Twitter, and he explains a lot better than all of you:

Posto em espanol pq a mayoria eh espanhol aqui... Vou ter q postar em 3 idiomas...
http://twitter.com/tiagosplitter21/status/16728546381

"I post in Spanish because most [followers] are Spaniards... I'll have to post in 3 languages..." (or something like that...)

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
I love how you make assumptions and put words into my mouth! Never did I say I'm cultured, or that your stupid, or that everyone is like the Miss America pageant lol.

Of course i'm generalizing when I say this, but its quite well known that a portion of the US population is not aware of the Middle East and countries like Lebanon etc. This is pretty much a fact, not bashing or saying anyone's stupid. Considering that your country is the world power, you would think some education systems would be better than they actually are. Anyways, this really isn't a topic of discussion for this forum.

Let's just hope Tiago joins our favorite team :)..

You know I was being completely unserious this whole thread right?

DrSteffo
06-28-2010, 01:33 PM
:corn:

Seventyniner
06-28-2010, 01:39 PM
This topic reminds me of this vid. lol ;

uYjjynROFuI

Americans in general have the image in other parts of the world, of being stupid. Everything is relative. There are stupid people in every country of course so that's crap and prejudice. But it is true I think that general knowledge of the world, geography, history and other countries is lower with the average Americans. By the reactions in this thread I see even Americans themselves are aware of that.

It's easy to take a hundred or so people from a country of 310 million who (sadly) don't know how many sides a triangle has, and extrapolate that to "all Americans are dumb." However, you don't see anyone getting any question right, so some heavy editing was definitely involved. It's like taking videos of some awful drivers in America and saying "therefore, all Americans are terrible drivers."

Also, the average education level in America is still better than at least 3/4 of the world.

JamStone
06-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Americans are so egocentric. But that's we always assume we everyone else in the world should know how to speak our language. American is pretty easy to learn. We should be more open to learning other languages. Especially from places that are close to the United States. In fact, I'm going to brush up on my Latin because I know some people from Latin America.

Leetonidas
06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Americans are so egocentric. But that's we always assume we everyone else in the world should know how to speak our language. American is pretty easy to learn. We should be more open to learning other languages. Especially from places that are close to the United States. In fact, I'm going to brush up on my Latin because I know some people from Latin America.

Maybe you should learn, too. :lmao

JamStone
06-28-2010, 01:50 PM
The typo isn't the thing that should have stood out as the most stupid part of my facetious post.

Bukefal
06-28-2010, 01:51 PM
It's easy to take a hundred or so people from a country of 310 million who (sadly) don't know how many sides a triangle has, and extrapolate that to "all Americans are dumb." However, you don't see anyone getting any question right, so some heavy editing was definitely involved. It's like taking videos of some awful drivers in America and saying "therefore, all Americans are terrible drivers."

Also, the average education level in America is still better than at least 3/4 of the world.

Of course, I was just posting it, the discussion in this thread reminded me of this vid. I thought it was a pretty funny vid :lol Of course it is not realistic.

And as I said before, everything is relative. There are stupid people everywhere. Also it's not necessarily about people being stupid or about being uneducated. It's just interest. They can be smart, and intelligent in other things. They just arent interested and just do not have a broad general knowledge of 'things'.

Why in America there are a lot of people who do not know about general knowledge like this about the world. I dont know. Maybe because USA is a big country, prosperous and strong/powerful. They don't really 'care' about other countries, nor depend on other countries, nor do they value knowledge of other countries. Like JamStone said, egocentric.

For example in Europe we care a lot about the world, about other nations, languages, world history, geography. I mean kids at school in most European countries must learn at least 2 more languages besides their mother tongue. They must learn the basic history of the whole world and need to know every country, capital and other info of every country in the world. We think it is important. We attach more value to it than the Americans probably .

Drachen
06-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Maybe you should learn, too. :lmao

Fail!

Kamnik
06-28-2010, 02:41 PM

:lol

SpursNextRomanEmpire
06-28-2010, 02:59 PM
This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen

lefty
06-28-2010, 03:23 PM

BWCPAXgrm2U

DJ3RrqBqk14

callo1
06-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Of course, I was just posting it, the discussion in this thread reminded me of this vid. I thought it was a pretty funny vid :lol Of course it is not realistic.

And as I said before, everything is relative. There are stupid people everywhere. Also it's not necessarily about people being stupid or about being uneducated. It's just interest. They can be smart, and intelligent in other things. They just arent interested and just do not have a broad general knowledge of 'things'.

Why in America there are a lot of people who do not know about general knowledge like this about the world. I dont know. Maybe because USA is a big country, prosperous and strong/powerful. They don't really 'care' about other countries, nor depend on other countries, nor do they value knowledge of other countries. Like JamStone said, egocentric.

For example in Europe we care a lot about the world, about other nations, languages, world history, geography. I mean kids at school in most European countries must learn at least 2 more languages besides their mother tongue. They must learn the basic history of the whole world and need to know every country, capital and other info of every country in the world. We think it is important. We attach more value to it than the Americans probably .

I agree that many Americans are unaware of their own surroundings as well as global matters, and their is an egocentric perspective on our part regarding world matters, as we have the attitude that since we are the primary world power, the rest of the world has to learn about us.

There are myriad reasons as to why many Americans know little of their history as well as general world matters. I blame our over infatuation with sports.:lol

Seriously though, so much of textbook history even here in Texas is romanticized to the point of absurdity. Look at Texas heroes like Jim Bowie. Bowie is viewed as a texas hero, when he was really a scumbag slave runner, land swindler, and dishonest prick who only ended up in Texas because he had a bounty on his head in Louisiana.

Bowie would make a great politician today.:lol

spursncowboys
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM
speaking of twitter. Did anyone see blair's tweet asking where the joint is?

Nathan Explosion
06-28-2010, 08:33 PM

I hope this is a joke because English is one of the hardest languages to learn. In fact, the Romance languages (except for French from my understanding) are fairly easy to learn because Latin was very structured with few exceptions to the rules. The structure has been passed on as the languages evolved.

However, the reason Americans assume everyone should speak English is because for the longest time international business was done in dollars as it was the strongest currency and English was the chosen language for business. You want to deal with American businesses, you better speak the "proper" language and deal in the "proper" currency.

Plus, we just kick ass in general.

Dr. Gonzo
06-28-2010, 09:00 PM
If English is so easy to learn why do people call 50 Cent "Fitty"? It's FIF-TEE Cent.

Manufan909
06-28-2010, 11:23 PM
If English is so easy to learn why do people call 50 Cent "Fitty"? It's FIF-TEE Cent.

Those people speaks ebonics, which is a dialect of english.:toast

Dr. Gonzo
06-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Those people speaks ebonics, which is a dialect of english.:toast

Your mom is a dialect of English.

jiggy_55
06-29-2010, 02:26 AM
I hope this is a joke because English is one of the hardest languages to learn. In fact, the Romance languages (except for French from my understanding) are fairly easy to learn because Latin was very structured with few exceptions to the rules. The structure has been passed on as the languages evolved.

LOL I'm thinking you are the one kidding.. Seriously? You actually disagree when that guy says English is hard to learn? Wow LMAO. English is pretty much the EASIEST language to learn, very simple and there aren't too many complications.

On the other hand, languages like Arabic, French are known to be some of the tougher languages.

Sisk
06-29-2010, 02:32 AM
LOL I thinking you are the one kidding.. Seriously? You actually disagree when that guy says English is hard to learn? Wow LMAO. English is pretty much the EASIEST language to learn, very simple and there aren't too many complications.

On the other hand, languages like Arabic, French are known to be some of the tougher languages.

I can't find a smiley to encompass my feelings on this, so I've decided to use a few.
:wakeup :wow :downspin:

Bukefal
06-29-2010, 02:37 AM

However, the reason Americans assume everyone should speak English is because for the longest time international business was done in dollars as it was the strongest currency and English was the chosen language for business. You want to deal with American businesses, you better speak the "proper" language and deal in the "proper" currency.

LOL I thinking you are the one kidding.. Seriously? You actually disagree when that guy says English is hard to learn? Wow LMAO. English is pretty much the EASIEST language to learn, very simple and there aren't too many complications.

:lol :rollin

He was making fun, it is a joke. :lol

jiggy_55
06-29-2010, 02:42 AM
:lol :rollin

He was making fun, it is a joke. :lol

He said I hope this is a joke with regards to what he quoted above..

My thoughts were that he really was kidding, hence the "LOL I'm thinking you are the one kidding.." I really couldn't believe my eyes although I was 99% sure he was joking cuz in no way is someone that stupid hahaha

Solid D
07-11-2010, 04:42 PM
New twitter username. Removed the "21".

http://twitter.com/tiagosplitter

ohmwrecker
07-11-2010, 05:08 PM
You know what's a hard language? Icelandic. It was pretty funny watching news reporters trying to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull.

Obstructed_View
07-11-2010, 05:09 PM

That's actually a really encouraging sign. :)

Dex
07-11-2010, 05:09 PM
This thread title makes me lol.

TIMMYD!
07-11-2010, 05:23 PM
That's actually a really encouraging sign. :)

Spurs Brazil
07-11-2010, 05:24 PM

good find

angelbelow
07-11-2010, 05:53 PM
haha just realized that it rhymes.

Blackjack
07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
This thread title makes me lol.

Yeah, I immediately thought of someone trying to call him and being told: Splitter's on the shitter; watching Glitter; or busy on the one-hitter-quitter.

But I'm borderline retarded.

CaptainLate
07-11-2010, 08:18 PM
MAn, most Americans are horrible with geography and worldly knowledge. Even US geography. Most don't even know where Albuquerque is, let alone know that New MExico is a state in the US.

A designed plan, thanks to the public fool system and those behind the scenes.

http://www.fatimachallenge.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63:masonry-unmasked&catid=21&Itemid=15

ohmwrecker
07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Another nut job. Just what this place needs.

polandprzem
07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
You know what's a hard language? Icelandic. It was pretty funny watching news reporters trying to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull.

Polish is quite tough

Those seaguls will kill me wtf is going on now?!

EduRiker
07-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Born in Brazil, but also speaker of spanish, french and english, I can tell you that english is by far the easiest language of the bunch.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 11:01 PM
I speak 4 languages, and I would say that English is the easiest as well..

ElNono
07-11-2010, 11:05 PM

Not if you're from New Jersey... :lol

polandprzem
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM

Nah, it depends.
To me for example the easiest language is polish. I was learning it few years though but I'm speaking it over 20 years now and I'm not gonna change that.

LoneStarState'sPride
07-11-2010, 11:34 PM
The amount of fail in this thread is embarrassing, irregardless of national origin.

Blackjack
07-11-2010, 11:37 PM
The amount of fail in this thread is embarrassing, irregardless of national origin.

Oh, the irony . . .

LoneStarState'sPride
07-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Oh, the irony . . .

........that apparently went over your head ;) But that's ok, I'll give you a pass this time.

polandprzem
07-11-2010, 11:41 PM
:lol

Leetonidas
07-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Did you guys hear that Michael Jackson died?

polandprzem
07-11-2010, 11:42 PM
It's more like:

That's something wrong :scratching head emote

Blackjack
07-12-2010, 12:02 AM
........that apparently went over your head ;) But that's ok, I'll give you a pass this time.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_arts_letter/files/2010/04/Slater-dazed-and-confused-1626436-200-200.jpg

OOOOO-KAAAY . . .

polandprzem
07-12-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm sick of ***** hotels sometimes I'm tellin ya

:cuss

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Did you guys hear that Michael Jackson died?

Food poisoning from eating 7 year old weiners.

LoneStarState'sPride
07-12-2010, 09:37 AM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_arts_letter/files/2010/04/Slater-dazed-and-confused-1626436-200-200.jpg

OOOOO-KAAAY . . .

Lol

ffadicted
07-12-2010, 09:42 AM
You want to deal with American businesses, you better speak the "proper" language and deal in the "proper" currency.

Nascar and beers on the trailer deck, living the american dream

On a side note, this thread is so racist lol

polandprzem
07-12-2010, 10:24 AM
polish basketball team -17 won silver in basketball world championships.

With no background in Poland that's a big accomplishment

In few years probably those kids would not be successful representing their country

timtonymanurich
07-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Food poisoning from eating 7 year old weiners.

When the "balloon boy" in that silver silver weather ballon thing was acending into the heavens, I thought that it might have been Michael Jackson ordering take out from the heavens....
:eyebrows:eyebrows

sonic21
07-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I hope this is a joke because English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

lol

ElNono
07-12-2010, 11:03 AM
I hope we never have a player named Splatter...

senorglory
07-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Blame Canada!

Solid D
07-28-2010, 02:38 PM
.Ja estou no Rio!!! Ya estoy en Rio!!! Im in Rio !!!! Pronto pra trabalhar! A currar! Ready to work!

Tweeting in 3 languages per burst, now.

lefty
07-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Spwitter !