PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's advisor: "We're going to Chicago and Chris Bosh is coming too."

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-25-2010, 01:57 PM
To listen to World Wide Wes, LeBron will never look back on Cleveland. “He’s up out of there,” is the way he tells it to people... “We’re going to Chicago,” William Wesley tells people, “and Chris Bosh(notes) is coming, too.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahx05R6mrU.UO4lbWSbWenc5nYcB?slug=aw-lebronfreeagent062510

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-25-2010, 02:00 PM
More proof the NBA is just an entertainment business, it has nothing to do with sports anymore :lol

Lebron and his mates have turned the NBA into a mockery.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-25-2010, 02:04 PM
More proof the NBA is just an entertainment business, it has nothing to do with sports anymore :lol

Lebron and his mates have turned the NBA into a mockery.
Agreed. Lebron has the future of the league for at least the next 5 years in the palm of his hands.

dbestpro
06-25-2010, 02:04 PM
LeBron better sell his house cause they'll burn in down in the unemployed north of Ohio.

baseline bum
06-25-2010, 02:08 PM
LeBron better sell his house cause they'll burn in down in the unemployed north of Ohio.

Who is he going to sell it to? He's the only thing keeping their economy afloat.

dbestpro
06-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Give it away as a homeless shelter and enjoy the tax deduction.

Kevin Durant 35
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
I knew LeBron was going to Chicago ever since he decided to change his jersey number. Because LeBron will not try to be MJ and wear 23 in Chicago. But if he changes his Jersey # then imo it will be more acceptable.

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-25-2010, 02:21 PM
World Wide Cocksucker should've just said "LeBron is going to Chicago" instead of "we"

Nobody gives a flying fuck where he's going

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Is it wrong to wish bankruptcy on someone? Id love if LBJ's mates ripped him off badly and Lebron ended up bunking with Antoine Walker :lmao

06-25-2010, 03:01 PM
for the sake of the rest of the teams, this better not be true. it will be a dark few years as the bulls re-establish their dynastic hold on the league.

namlook
06-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Lebron better move his mom and whole family out of Ohio. Cleveland sports fans are not forgiving.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-25-2010, 03:07 PM
It does not matter. He will never win a championship even though the league and refs try to rig it for him. He is mentally soft and is just like T-Mac was.

The Franchise
06-25-2010, 03:47 PM
I hope he does. That would really help us out with those Knick picks.

Chillen
06-25-2010, 04:19 PM
for the sake of the rest of the teams, this better not be true. it will be a dark few years as the bulls re-establish their dynastic hold on the league.

Sounds good to me, I hope these reports are true. I am surprised that people think this wouldn't be a dominant team, Lebron/Rose, Noah/Bosh, would be scary good.

BUMP
06-25-2010, 04:23 PM
What are your fillers. As is, that team still doesn't beat Boston or Orlando.

Orlando???
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sexinthatsx
06-25-2010, 04:27 PM
It does not matter. He will never win a championship even though the league and refs try to rig it for him. He is mentally soft and is just like T-Mac was.

It's posts like these which make me wonder if your English is off at all, if you're even the same person...

On a sidenote, it doesn't matter where Lebron goes, that guy is a certified choker. If you're a player that wants to win a championship, you're better off teaming up with Wade, who has already 1-upped Lebrink.

Jace
06-25-2010, 04:29 PM

ROFL at that team not beating Boston/Orlando

That team instantly becomes the favorite to win the championship for the next 10 years.

Jace
06-25-2010, 04:41 PM
No one will be hesitant, players love Lebron.

As to role players, you don't really need them if you have good enough stars.

Lebron/Bosh/Rose/Noah is a great little core, all they would really need to add is a shooter.

Not all that difficult to find

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
:lmao Luva is straight butthurt. Rose, Lebron, Deng, Bosh, Noah, Gibson curbstomps this league.

tbh Deng could play the backup 3/stretch 4 role pretty well.

sexinthatsx
06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
You need role players, and you can't sign good ones unless you got money. James may draw Bosh or Shaq, but players will be hesitant to follow James after seeing how he hand selected a team in his home town and then bolted when he failed to lead them to a title.

+1, even though I hate feeding the troll.

sexinthatsx
06-25-2010, 04:55 PM
:lmao Luva is straight butthurt. Rose, Lebron, Deng, Bosh, Noah, Gibson curbstomps this league.

tbh Deng could play the backup 3/stretch 4 role pretty well.

But, the real question is...

Rose/Lebron/Deng/Bosh/Noah?
or
Rose/Lebron/Deng/Amare/Noah?
or
Rose/Wade/Deng/Amare/Noah?
or
Rose/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Noah?

I would personally prefer the Wade/Amare combo.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
:lmao Luva is scared as fuck. Lebron will be on a six year contract, so he won't be able to bolt for a while. Plus anyone who thinks he would bolt an All-Star team like that is retarded. People will go to play with him. Plus did we mention Rose, Lebron, Deng, Bosh, Noah, Gibson. Tbh people forget that if scrubs like Fisher were on Minnesota no one would ever have heard of them, they get famous off of guys like Shaq/Kobe. That team will make tons of limited D-Fish/Kerr/Posey type scrubs famous.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
ROFL at that team not beating Boston/Orlando

That team instantly becomes the favorite to win the championship for the next 10 years.

It would have no bench, it be a great starting core to build around but the starters would be burnt out by the AS break because of the heavy minutes they'd have to play.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Deng would play 20-30 mpg off the bench backing up Lebron and Bosh and would get more minutes if they went small or the team had foul trouble . Shit imagine if they used his contract to sign and trade him for a shooting guard like Joe Johnson! Rose, Johnson, Lebron, Bosh, Noah, Gibson!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 05:02 PM
It would have no bench, it be a great starting core to build around but the starters would be burnt out by the AS break because of the heavy minutes they'd have to play.

Another short bus special. They'd be blowing so many teams out it wouldn't matter. They'd rest almost every fourth quarter.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Who are the lakers 7th and 8th and 9th best players?

Farmar, Brown, and Mbenga.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Another short bus special. They'd be blowing so many teams out it wouldn't matter. They'd rest almost every fourth quarter.

It's funny how people act like Chris Bosh is leagues above Antwan Jamison and it BY FAR the best 2nd option Lebron has ever had. Bosh is a rich man's Antwan Jamison, it's a minimal upgrade as to who Lebron's sidekick is.

sexinthatsx
06-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Deng would play 20-30 mpg off the bench backing up Lebron and Bosh and would get more minutes if they went small or the team had foul trouble . Shit imagine if they used his contract to sign and trade him for a shooting guard like Joe Johnson! Rose, Johnson, Lebron, Bosh, Noah, Gibson!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao

Actually, the Heat have the ability to resign Wade and add two more stars. Chicago, however, does not. Imagining things are good and all, but I'm imagining you to becoming a future Bulls bandwagon fan like the rest of these current Laker and *previous Cavs fans.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 05:10 PM
It's funny how people act like Chris Bosh is leagues above Antwan Jamison and it BY FAR the best 2nd option Lebron has ever had. Bosh is a rich man's Antwan Jamison, it's a minimal upgrade as to who Lebron's sidekick is.

Jamison=Bosh?

Stop it you're killing me.

Actually, the Heat have the ability to resign Wade and add two more stars. Chicago, however, does not. Imagining things are good and all, but I'm imagining you to becoming a future Bulls bandwagon fan like the rest of these current Laker and *previous Cavs fans.

Deng's got a huge contract that can be used in a sign and trade.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 05:10 PM
I'll be quiet to let other people comment. But, I can't be the only that finds these arguments dumb.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Jamison=Bosh?

Stop it you're killing me.

I said Bosh is a rich man's Antwan Jamison but just usage of strawman arguments there. Go find the numbers that prove me wrong. Bosh is not a significant upgrade over Jamison.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Antawn Jamison and Chris Bosh are no where close in terms of talent, that's just idiotic

MiamiHeat
06-25-2010, 05:14 PM

Pau Gasol syndrome.

You are way too quick to dismiss players.

Back when Pau was in Memphis, you'd be saying the same bullshit.

Put Bosh in a situation to succeed, going deep in the playoffs every year, and suddenly people pay attention to his stat-lines, his "winning performances", and how important he is to his team, and suddenly he's now good.

News flash : Gasol was always good, and Bosh is good too.

It's ALL ABOUT the situations you are in.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Waiting for numbers that prove me wrong. Bosh is one of the most overrated players in the NBA.

Booharv
06-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Call me Captain Obvious but Lebron won 66 games and made it to the conference finals with Mo Williams as his second best player.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Pau Gasol syndrome.

You are way too quick to dismiss players.

Back when Pau was in Memphis, you'd be saying the same bullshit.

Put Bosh in a situation to succeed, going deep in the playoffs every year, and suddenly people pay attention to his stat-lines, his "winning performances", and how important he is to his team, and suddenly he's now good.

News flash : Gasol was always good, and Bosh is good too.

It's ALL ABOUT the situations you are in.

So lets see if we're on the same page. Bosh is too much of a pussified wimp to be a "winner" on his own, and the only way he'll ever not be a soft bitch who doesn't play defense is if he's playing with someone like Kobe Bryant who yells at any of his teammates who don't play D?

Amaso
06-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Bosh/Lebron to Chicago wouldn't create a dynasty. It might not even match the Lakers in talent level.

Bosh/Lebron = Kobe/Gasol

Then you have Rose, Noah, Deng(if they can keep him) against Bynum/LO/Artest.

LA still has more size, arguably more talent, and they'll have better chemistry.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:28 PM
tbh Jamison and Bosh averaged around 36 mpg this season, Bosh had a significantly higher shooting percentage (.518 to .461), he was actually a better 3 point shooter even though he took alot fewer 3's, he got to the FT line about twice as often per game as Jamison did, 2.4 more rebounds per game, and 1 more assist per game.

and jamison is 34 and bosh is 26. jamison's athleticism and overall energy just don't match up with a 26 year old entering his prime.

I agree that Bosh is way overrated. He's somehow evaded a rep as a poor defender, even though he's really pretty bad. But he's still a definite upgrade over Jamison.

This was a down year for Jamison and arguably Bosh's best season. Career wise, in basically the same amount of minutes per game, Bosh averages a grand 0.4 points more than Jamison, 1.3 more rebounds, and 3.6% better shooting. They are both shitty defenders, so I'll be kind to Bosh and call it a wash since Bosh is one of the worst defenders in the league.

I'm not talking about a better future option for Lebron, I'm talking about right now, so the age gap is irrelevant. Having Bosh instead of Jamison would have had a minimal effect against Boston.

Shank
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
I like how all these assholes are going to teams in the East and will waste themselves competing in the playoffs each season.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:31 PM
not really. his numbers last year are almost identical, except he got to the FT a little bit more and took more shots.

Care to respond to the rest of my post?

BronxCowboy
06-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Relax, nobody is building a Justice-League team of superheroes. If James/Bosh/Rose/Deng are all on the same team, all of them will see huge drops in their numbers. Except for James, I'm guessing, because he'll always have the ball. There is still only one ball, and only so much scoring that can be done. Collecting all the big names that you can certainly doesn't gaurantee a championship. Ask Kobe, Shaq, Gary, and Karl. Or ask the relatively unheralded Pistons who beat them. Basketball is a team sport still, and how the pieces fit together is still more important than how expensive each of the pieces are.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Jamison's best statistical season came when he was 32, he's only a year removed from that. It's not like Jamison is way over the hill.

And regarding Bosh, it would be foolish to think a lazy pussy plays at a contract year level right after he signs a new contract. The next time Bosh has a season as good as last is the next time he's up for a new contract.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:39 PM
That's like saying "LeBron should have won a title in Cleveland cuz he had Shaq. Look at Shaq's career totals, he's a 24/11 center!"

Retarded comparison considering Shaq is years removed from his prime when two of Jamison's best statistical seasons came in the last 3 years. Compared to 2008 and 2009, this was a down year for Jamison largely because of a shoulder injury during the preseason that lingered.

06-25-2010, 05:40 PM
lmao i can't believe this state of denial. any unbiased NBA fan will see the bulls would eclipse even the lakers in terms of talent with lebron and bosh. a rose/lebron/bosh trio would destroy any other core out there with ease. then they have their role players gibson and noah who do their job very well as well as a high potential sixth man/starter in deng. just need to sign some budget shooters and they are good to go.

it's not going to be hard finding a bench that's better than walton/farmar/vujacic.

ducks
06-25-2010, 05:47 PM
james will actually share the spotlight with bosh???????????????????????????

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:48 PM
His shooting percentages and everything else was basically identical from last season to this season. the big difference being that he took fewer shots this season.

And I'm sorry but there's no way in hell you can just ignore Jamison's age, regardless of his numbers the past 2 years. 34 is 34. He'll be 35 next season, and he's spent time playing PF in this league, he's taken plenty of contact, and he'll continue to do so. His age HAS to be a factor in this, despite what his production was last season. Players have a good year and then fall off a cliff completely the next season, it happens all the time in the NBA.

Or maybe you can find me all the player in their mid-30's who started playing at a higher level, rather than seeing their games go into decline.

I'm saying Bosh is not much of an upgrade over current day Jamison. How bad/good Jamison will be in a few years is irrelevant to my argument.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm saying Bosh is not much of an upgrade over current day Jamison. How bad/good Jamison will be in a few years is irrelevant to my argument.

My point was that Lebron's supporting cast this year wasn't the aborted fetus people make it out to be and that I think the notion any supporting cast including Bosh is a giant upgrade over his current supporting cast is a retarded notion.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:51 PM
And I showed you stats that prove he is a definite upgrade. How Bosh played in a contract year is irrelevant. He performed as he performed. Current day Bosh >>>>>>>>> Current day Jamison, and it's not a small margin. There's no argument against that.

:lmao so how Bosh performed in a fluke contract year is how we should judge him? You sound like Spurfan after Parker's 2009 season trying to argue that's how good Parker was his entire career.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Once Bosh signs his new contract, he'll go back to settling for jumpers, half assed rebounding mode, and he'll go from terrible defense to non existent defense.

Chillen
06-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Deng might be moved to clear up more cap space to sign 2 max free agents, so the casualtys of the LeBron/Bosh tandem will be Kirk Hinrich and perhaps Luol Deng. If the Wizards back out of the Hinrich trade that would be bad for the Bulls. Surprised no one has mentioned it but David Stern has to be licking his chops at the very possibility of LeBron James playing for the Chicago Bulls and competiting for championships. Jordan's Bulls was huge business for the NBA, and James's Bulls would also be huge especially if they sign James and are able to also land Chris Bosh. While they might need to add some shooters and another big (Shaq for MLE possibly), Chicago would be set to compete for the NBA championship for years to come.

If it happens it sort of reminds me of when Boston traded for Garnett and Allen, and we all know how that turned out, championship. Except this would be a younger team, Garnett and Allen being NBA vets ready to play for the big prize.

All this has to happen first but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bulls/Lakers NBA finals in 2011 if they land James/Bosh.

Chillen
06-25-2010, 06:00 PM
That's like saying the Lakers are going to move Luke. Deng is a stiff with a ridiculous contract. You're stuck with his ass.

Haha, yeah, we'll see, but you could be right! :lol

Kevin Durant 35
06-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Bynum>Noah

:lmao

ducks
06-25-2010, 06:08 PM
if two of the stud fa's team up they will have to play a full year plus playoffs before they win a title

it takes time to gel
especially if the two players never played for that team and coach

oh also the coach never was a head coach either ...............

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Bynum>Noah
Gasol>Bosh
Artest<James
Kobe> Whoever they will get
Fish<Rose... accept in big games.

LO>Deng

And both teams will looking to fill spots on the bench. Our defense will be better. Better rebounders. Better clutch players, and the bulls have no 3 point shooters.

This is pretty wrong imo.

Bynum=Noah. Bynum is slightly better than Noah when healthy. Its not that big of a margin. But Bynum gives you 6/5 in the playoffs since he's never healthy and then he's way worse than Noah.

Gasol=Bosh. That's a wash since both were first round loss types before getting to great teams. Plus Gasol never even averaged 20 and 10 on his own in Memphis. Bosh did it three times. Gasol is a better defender, Bosh is a better scorer.

Artest>Deng. Artest is only slightly better than Deng mainly because he's near useless on offense, lol 39% fg +29% 3fg in the playoffs. Deng is a decent defender and an 18/8 guy on effecient shooting who's in his prime.

Kobe<Lebron. Seriously everyone outside LA County knows this. It's not that close tbh. Kobe is better in the clutch but Lebron contributes so much more overall that his clutch weaknesses don't even close the gap.

Fisher<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rose. Rose has been clutch these past few playoffs as well. Plus Fisher is the proverbial corpse at this point.

LO>Gibson. tbh given LO's frequent disappearances like in this year's finals, even this one isn't that much of a difference.

Bulls in 5 tbh.

Shank
06-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Story out about LeBron wanting to meet on neutral ground. New York has to scrap a shitload of plans to accommodate. Haha.

BullsDynasty
06-25-2010, 06:39 PM

Bulls without Bosh and James made it to the playoffs 2 straight years...... Add Bosh and James and they'll be contenders so you're bench argument is irrelevant. And lets not forget if it weren't for Rose Noah and deng all injured at the same time for a month in the season where they went 0-12 the Bulls would have been much better than an 8th seeded team probably would have been 5th or 6th. Add Lebron James and Chris Bosh to a 5th 6th seeded team and you do the math.

In order for the Heat to sign 3 max f.a they would have to completely blow up the team as the Espn analysts said yesterday. They would only be left with Mario Chalmers and Dwayne Wade. If they end up signing Bosh and Lebron they will have to look to sign alot of scrubs for minimum. Talk about a shitty bench and starting all over. Bulls are already established All they need is an upgrade. Adding 2 superstars would only make them that much better.

DazedAndConfused
06-25-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm really confused why people keep writing off the Lakers year after year.

Championship experience matters in the playoffs. Having guys who have won championships and been in crucial Game 7's matters.

You ignore all of this when you just look at the silly stat sheets. Lebron's Cavs have dominated the regular season for two straight years only to get trounced in the playoffs. Why do you think that is?

jermaine
06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Son, after the ownage I've displayed on this board, you'd think you knew better.

What have you owned here gay Paki besides a dick in yo booty!?! Nuttin, not a dam thang! You don't know shit!

Darrin
06-25-2010, 09:27 PM

This season they may not have a piece, but all those talents have at least 10 years left on their careers. That's 9 MLE contracts at 5 million a year to go play with Lebron/Rose/Bosh. Secondly, the Boston Celtics of 2007-08 had a very young Glen Davis, a young Leon Powe, a raw Rajon Rondo, a raw Kendrick Perkins, Eddie House, and James Posey. That was the backup crew to the Big 3 and outside of Posey, Garnett, Allen, and Pierce, no one had been past the first round of the postseason dance, including the Head Coach. They won an NBA Championship. A similar thing could be afoot in Chicago.

ezau
06-25-2010, 10:25 PM
You need role players, and you can't sign good ones unless you got money. James may draw Bosh or Shaq, but players will be hesitant to follow James after seeing how he hand selected a team in his home town and then bolted when he failed to lead them to a title.

:lmao:lmao

ezau
06-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Bosh/Lebron to Chicago wouldn't create a dynasty. It might not even match the Lakers in talent level.

Bosh/Lebron = Kobe/Gasol

Then you have Rose, Noah, Deng(if they can keep him) against Bynum/LO/Artest.

LA still has more size, arguably more talent, and they'll have better chemistry.

Scared? :lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
06-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Scared? :lmao:lmao

Easy, tradin' his San Antonio Celtic's garb in on some sweet San Antonio Bulls gear.

tee, hee.

ezau
06-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Bynum>Noah.

I had to stop reading when I saw this :lmao:lmao

ezau
06-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Easy, tradin' his San Antonio Celtic's garb in on some sweet San Antonio Bulls gear.

tee, hee.

Scared? Yes or No?:lmao:lmao

06-25-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm really confused why people keep writing off the Lakers year after year.

Championship experience matters in the playoffs. Having guys who have won championships and been in crucial Game 7's matters.

You ignore all of this when you just look at the silly stat sheets. Lebron's Cavs have dominated the regular season for two straight years only to get trounced in the playoffs. Why do you think that is?
no gasol to bail him out in close out games? laker fan should know by now when their superstar chokes, it's ok as long as there is an all star next to him to clean up the mess.

it's not about discounting the lakers, it's a thread about a hypothetical bulls team and laker fans in denial. also, i don't know why people are just targeting the lakers. the rest of the league will be screwed as well.

ducks
06-25-2010, 10:55 PM
funny no one knows how bosh and james will play together
no one even knows if phil is going to coach the lakers

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 10:58 PM
:lmao Lakalabia resorted to quoting a point made by short bus captain KBP for crying the fuck out loud in this thread to try and hide his fear. How great is it that the Lakers were given a week to celebrate their title before Lebron and his faggot management team put the league on notice that they were going to be assembling an All-Star team? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Even wojnfkfn32dnfweqbyy23fsky's article screams out anti-Lebron butthurtedness. Seriously, read it: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahx05R6mrU.UO4lbWSbWenc5nYcB?slug=aw-lebronfreeagent062510

Unbelievably butt hurt. wojnfnb3fjcftcue2lsky must be a Laker fan.

Giuseppe
06-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Scared? Yes or No?:lmao:lmao

San Antonio Celtics or San Antonio Bulls?

Smooth Criminal
06-25-2010, 11:00 PM
no gasol to bail him out in close out games? laker fan should know by now when their superstar chokes, it's ok as long as there is an all star next to him to clean up the mess.

it's not about discounting the lakers, it's a thread about a hypothetical bulls team and laker fans in denial. also, i don't know why people are just targeting the lakers. the rest of the league will be screwed as well.
Probably because as of now the Lakers are the runaway favs to repeat. Boston is done, Orlando:lmao.

Miami and Chicago have the best chances to be contenders depending on Free Agency and who they can get

Giuseppe
06-25-2010, 11:01 PM
:lmao Lakalabia resorted to quoting a point made by short bus captain KBP for crying the fuck out loud in this thread to try and hide his fear. How great is it that the Lakers were given a week to celebrate their title before Lebron and his faggot management team put the league on notice that they were going to be assembling an All-Star team? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Even wojnfkfn32dnfweqbyy23fsky's article screams out anti-Lebron butthurtedness. Seriously, read it: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahx05R6mrU.UO4lbWSbWenc5nYcB?slug=aw-lebronfreeagent062510

Unbelievably butt hurt. wojnfnb3fjcftcue2lsky must be a Laker fan.

Vet, gettin' his San Antonio Bulls on.

DMX7
06-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Oh, I thought he was going to the Mavericks. I have it on good authority from a mavericks fan who posted it on the internet.

Veterinarian
06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Vet, gettin' his San Antonio Bulls on.

Pffffffft Spurs fan, guess again son.

Tell the truth: you wet yourself when you heard this news, right?

Giuseppe
06-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Pffffffft Spurs fan, guess again son.

Sure.

The Third Man
06-26-2010, 05:10 AM
I hate LA as much as the next person, but, really, the Lakers have won two titles in a row. What do they have to fear?

Giuseppe
06-26-2010, 05:17 AM
The Chicago Spurs according to Vet, Easy and the other numbnuts.

ezau
06-26-2010, 05:39 AM
San Antonio Celtics or San Antonio Bulls?

Scared? Yes or no? Admit it Laker fan:lol:lol

Veterinarian
06-26-2010, 05:45 AM
I hate LA as much as the next person, but, really, the Lakers have won two titles in a row. What do they have to fear?

The same thing the rest of the NBA has to fear: having to go through the motions for the rest of this decade when we already know who the champions are going to be. Can you say ninepeat?

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/assets_c/2010/01/bulls-bosh-lebron-thumb-500x283-11878.jpg

Ghazi
06-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Vet, gettin his San Antonio Bulls on.

lmao faggot

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 09:03 AM
It's pretty funny how Spurfan is willing to live through any team that has a chance at beating LA.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 09:07 AM
The same thing the rest of the NBA has to fear: having to go through the motions for the rest of this decade when we already know who the champions are going to be. Can you say ninepeat?

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/assets_c/2010/01/bulls-bosh-lebron-thumb-500x283-11878.jpg

Why are you so excited about it?

lotr1trekkie
06-26-2010, 09:15 AM
What about Delonte West so Mamma don't get lonely.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Who the fuck thinks of making a veterinarian troll?

A dipshit, undoubtedly a gray named spurfan.

Chillen
06-26-2010, 10:03 AM

As a fan I'd love to see that lineup on the floor, it has to happen first but if it does it makes the Chicago Bulls an immediate NBA championship contender, one of the East's elite teams and a serious threat to win the 2010-2011 NBA championship. I know Deng perhaps might be traded but imo if there is a way to keep him and land both James/Bosh at his size he could be very valuable to this team.

The one thing that team can do which Cleveland couldn't is be competitive when LeBron isn't on the floor and resting on the bench. Derrick Rose can run the team as he has shown, but every Bulls player will know the Bulls captain is LeBron James, so this team would be all about winning games don't see any issues with that lineup. If Bosh signs to he knows it will be LeBron's team and Rose's team when needed.

Make no mistake about it, if this is the Bulls team that steps on the court in 2010-2011, add some shooters and this could be a scary, dangerous team.

BUMP
06-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Tank u come again :elephant

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 10:22 AM
As a fan I'd love to see that lineup on the floor, it has to happen first but if it does it makes the Chicago Bulls an immediate NBA championship contender, one of the East's elite teams and a serious threat to win the 2010-2011 NBA championship. I know Deng perhaps might be traded but imo if there is a way to keep him and land both James/Bosh at his size he could be very valuable to this team.

The one thing that team can do which Cleveland couldn't is be competitive when LeBron isn't on the floor and resting on the bench. Derrick Rose can run the team as he has shown, but every Bulls player will know the Bulls captain is LeBron James, so this team would be all about winning games don't see any issues with that lineup. If Bosh signs to he knows it will be LeBron's team and Rose's team when needed.

Make no mistake about it, if this is the Bulls team that steps on the court in 2010-2011, add some shooters and this could be a scary, dangerous team.

I agree with the Deng part. I've always thought Lebron would do better as a shooting guard who has a SF to take defensive pressure off him. I haven't watched enough Deng to know what kinda defender he is but he def. has the physical tools to be a shut down defender and that would be a perfect role for him next to Lebron.

If this were to happen, I'd put the Bulls in a slight 2nd behind LA but as the best team in the East by far, if for no other reason because the East is gonna take a step back. Boston is done unless they pull a miracle off season out of their ass, obviously Cle is no longer a contender if this happens, and Orlando seems like they wanna slash payroll while having no real route to take to make them a better playoff team. If Miami got Wade and Amare they'd be contenders but they wouldn't have a supporting cast half as good as Lebron and Bosh do.

MiamiHeat
06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Wade + Amare aint doing shit.

I don't want Amare. Fuck that bum. He can't play D, he lacks self-motivation, and he seems like a genuinely stupid person. Like, low IQ or something. Something is wrong with the dude.

No thanks. Miami won't win shit with Amare on the roster.

Get Bosh

BUMP
06-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Wade + Amare aint doing shit.

I don't want Amare. Fuck that bum. He can't play D, he lacks self-motivation, and he seems like a genuinely stupid person. Like, low IQ or something. Something is wrong with the dude.

No thanks. Miami won't win shit with Amare on the roster.

Get Bosh

That post sounded cool, til the last sentence.

You don't want Amare, but you want the poor man's version

MiamiHeat
06-26-2010, 11:37 AM
That post sounded cool, til the last sentence.

You don't want Amare, but you want the poor man's version

Bosh is an intelligent guy, who I believe just needs an opportunity to really shine. I believe being the #2 to Wade will put him in that situation.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 11:38 AM
That bulls team w bron lacks balance and shooting. Plus rose is so passive it would stunt his growth.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 11:49 AM
The only thing I really like is I believe Bosh/Noah is a perfect pairing. Both have size, Noah is an excellent defender, Bosh has a very good offensive game and that front court is extremely long and balanced.

Giuseppe
06-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Bosh=big deal, a shooting guard.

Armando
06-26-2010, 11:54 AM
I agree with Bump why go for Bosh when you can get Amare. I know he has his flaws but I will take Amare on his worst day then Bosh on a good day. It should set off an alarm in teams that Bosh an alleged elite big man has not even won a playoff series in the EAST!

BUMP
06-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I agree with Bump why go for Bosh when you can get Amare. I know he has his flaws but I will take Amare on his worst day then Bosh on a good day. It should set off an alarm in teams that Bosh an alleged elite big man has not even won a playoff series in the EAST!

Yeah, but remember Pau Gasol never even won a playoff game before he went to LA. 0-12

JamStone
06-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Should be fun watching LeBron teach Joakim how to dance.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/cstalli2/av362q.gif

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx123/akcracker/dance/noahpoleandyanamite.gif

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
He can't play D

[retarded stuff removed]

Get Bosh

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Armando
06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Should be fun watching LeBron teach Joakim how to dance.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/cstalli2/av362q.gif

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx123/akcracker/dance/noahpoleandyanamite.gif

:lmao

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah, but remember Pau Gasol never even won a playoff game before he went to LA. 0-12

Pau Gasol woulda won a playoff game in the East, and Bosh woulda never made the playoffs in the West.

Armando
06-26-2010, 12:02 PM

True but unlike Gasol, Bosh did not go up against San Antonio,Phoenix and Dallas in those series. Those where some incredible teams. Bosh could not even get past the crappy Nets.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Bosh has a very good offensive game

What's that? Settling for jumpers and having a career FG% below 50?

MiamiHeat
06-26-2010, 12:05 PM
True but unlike Gasol, Bosh did not go up against San Antonio,Phoenix and Dallas in those series. Those where some incredible teams. Bosh could not even get past the crappy Nets.

Did Bosh win any playoff games? Don't remember.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Did Bosh win any playoff games? Don't remember.

Would Gasol have won any playoff games if he had Bosh's competition? Would Bosh have even made the playoffs in the West? Bosh was a 3 seed playing a 6 seed in 2007, and he couldn't even win that series after shooting 37% from the field.

MiamiHeat
06-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Would Gasol have won any playoff games if he had Bosh's competition? Would Bosh have even made the playoffs in the West? Bosh was a 3 seed playing a 6 seed in 2007, and he couldn't even win that series after shooting 37% from the field.

So Bosh did actually win more playoff games than Gasol in Memphis, right?

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:14 PM

Sup Allanon (I'm saying that because you love arguing semantics)

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:15 PM
:lol at the hate from you on Bosh. I hate on Bosh more than anyone, but get real.

DPG21920
If Bosh sucks, Amare sucks.

Armando
MiamiHeat,

Pat Riley was a draft pick below from getting Bosh in 2003. You know what that means that the Heat would never had 2006 and you guys would be winning less then 40 games a season.

Goran Dragic
I hate on Bosh more than anyone

The only posts relating to Bosh from you I've ever seen slob his knob.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Pau Gasol woulda won a playoff game in the East, and Bosh woulda never made the playoffs in the West.

Link? Show me some numbers that prove this.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
If Bosh sucks, Amare sucks.

So what are you saying, Bosh is no better than Amare (like I've said all along).

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:17 PM
The only posts relating to Bosh from you I've ever seen slob his knob.

Well I guess you don't pay attention. You are like that emo kid who thinks its cool to hate on everything. I hate on him, but I don't say stupid things just to hate.

He has his flaws, which I point out, but I don't act like he is some scrub and Amare is some fantastic player.

Armando
06-26-2010, 12:18 PM

Yes but again Bosh did not have to play against the likes of Duncan,Amare and Dirk 3 consecutive years.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Link? Show me some numbers that prove this.

The 2006 Grizzlies won 49 games and would have been tied with the Nets for the 3 seed, so they would either played the Bulls or the Pacers, each 41 win teams. Are you saying it's not a fair assumption that a 49 win team could win at least 1 playoff game against a 41 win team?

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:19 PM
So what are you saying, Bosh is no better than Amare (like I've said all along).

No, I am saying, I think Bosh is better than Amare, even if it is negligible (for various reasons).

I am also saying, that if you think Bosh sucks, you have to think Amare sucks because there is not a huge difference in the two impact wise imo. Although I think Bosh in a Pau role would do better than Amare in a Pau role.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:19 PM
He has his flaws, which I point out, but I don't act like he is some scrub and Amare is some fantastic player.

I say they are equal to each other, lol strawman arguments

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I say they are equal to each other, lol strawman arguments

No, you flip flop and post all about Bosh's stats which suck, and then try to prop up Amare.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:22 PM
The 2006 Grizzlies won 49 games and would have been tied with the Nets for the 3 seed, so they would either played the Bulls or the Pacers, each 41 win teams. Are you saying it's not a fair assumption that a 49 win team could win at least 1 playoff game against a 41 win team?

Could not win 1 game. 1. I don't care if you are in the East, West, North or South. 1 game.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:23 PM
It's funny how you argue with stuff I didn't say/do, like how I said "Bosh sucks" (when I didn't) or how I act like he is some scrub (even though I think he's equal to Amare).

I only hate on Bosh because i think it's stupid how people act like he's leaps and bounds better than Amare when they are the same player with minimal difference.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 12:23 PM
You also use stats, and contort them to suit your arguments. Yet, you fail to look at impact and other factors.

"Bosh shoots less than 50%, game set match"

"Pau never won a playoff game" "but, but, but he was in the West"

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:24 PM
No, you flip flop and post all about Bosh's stats which suck, and then try to prop up Amare.

Yup, 20 points and 9 rebounds suck :lol, I'm obviously trying to say Bosh sucks by pointing out the fact he averages 20 points and 9 rebounds.

"game set match"

There you go again with the strawman arguments pointing out stuff I never said.

Armando
06-26-2010, 12:24 PM

Call me what you will but I rather have Amare then Bosh. That is not to say he is without flaws like rebounding. But I rather have someone who will attack the paint then settle for a jumpshot.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:25 PM
you fail to look at impact and other factors.

"but, but, but he was in the West"

So you scoff me for not pointing out other factors then ignore the fact Bosh is in the East and Gasol is in the West?

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Btw what is this "impact" from Bosh that I should be looking at?

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Could not win 1 game. 1. I don't care if you are in the East, West, North or South. 1 game.

Is it not a fair assumption to make that a 49 win team could get a win against a 41 win team? It's a simple yes or no question.

Armando
06-26-2010, 12:29 PM
This is all moot anyways we all know that Bosh will go where LeBron goes. So MiamiHeat fan that leaves you with Amare and Boozer. Who would you rather have?

MiamiHeat
06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Bosh is not going to follow LeBron :)

Bosh will be in a Miami Heat jersey for the 2010-211 season, BOOK IT

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I will make this point. You have seen Amare in his Pau role pretty much as of late. The Suns are Nash's team. Bosh is putting up the same numbers being the number one option.

That is what I am referring to with regards to impact.

DAF86
06-26-2010, 01:10 PM

Don't you think a team like that would be able to draw the attention of a lot of veterans desperate for a ring?

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I will make this point. You have seen Amare in his Pau role pretty much as of late. The Suns are Nash's team. Bosh is putting up the same numbers being the number one option.

That is what I am referring to with regards to impact.

That's a fair argument, and a year ago I would agree with it since Amare couldn't do shit without Nash, but now Amare would do more as the #1 option because of how his offense has blossomed. He's better on isos now than he is on pick and rolls, just look at the LA series as an example. They were shutting his pick and rolls down, while he got anything he wanted isoed against Gasol.

Veterinarian
06-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Lol Dragic butthurt because the Bulls are going to run this league for the next decade.

himat
06-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Screw LeBron. I really wish there wasn't so many annoying Laker fans because I admire the way Kobe has worked his way into becoming a champion. Boy made his mistakes but is still better LBJ in my opinion.

The whole teammate excuse went out the window last year for LeBron btw. If the Bulls do get LBJ and Bosh...I'll be pissed. That changes the whole balance of the league. It will make it that much harder for a smaller market team to build contenders.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Lol Dragic butthurt because the Bulls are going to run this league for the next decade.

lol Veterinarian living through a team he's not a fan of

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 04:27 PM
The whole teammate excuse went out the window last year for LeBron btw.

Yup, their loss to Boston can be pinned squarely on him.

himat
06-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Yup, their loss to Boston can be pinned squarely on him.

I wouldn't go that far. Sometimes teammates have to step up (Like Game 7 for LA went Kobe went 6-24) for the team to be successful.

That didn't happen for the Cavs. At the same time though, the talent was there for that team to win so hate the whole BS he didn't have teammates excuse.

A lot of my friends are all about LeBron and bring up that crap. I even told them to agree with me, before the playoffs began, that they couldn't use that excuse again. They agreed until they actually lost.

So dumb. LeBron is a great talent. He will probably be the greatest athlete to ever play in the NBA. As far as being the best player in the league? He isn't that yet even when Kobe has 2 broken fingers and a jacked up knee.

Trainwreck2100
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Sometimes teammates have to step up (Like Game 7 for LA went Kobe went 6-24) for the team to be successful.

That didn't happen for the Cavs. At the same time though, the talent was there for that team to win so hate the whole BS he didn't have teammates excuse.

A lot of my friends are all about LeBron and bring up that crap. I even told them to agree with me, before the playoffs began, that they couldn't use that excuse again. They agreed until they actually lost.

So dumb. LeBron is a great talent. He will probably be the greatest athlete to ever play in the NBA. As far as being the best player in the league? He isn't that yet even when Kobe has 2 broken fingers and a jacked up knee.

Yeah but wasn't there a game where he showed up hungover

SevenX
06-26-2010, 09:53 PM

This.

Whoever doesn't acknowledge this is pretty much retarded.

ajh18
06-27-2010, 02:07 AM
So say this happens, and you have this stacked Bulls team.

What if Wade manages to convince Amare and Joe Johnson to both sign in Miami. Could a Chalmers/Wade/Johnson/Beasley/Amare lineup challenge in the East?

Suddenly the east becomes significantly stronger than the west, with the Bulls, Heat, Magic, and Celtics as 4 of the top 5 strongest teams in the league.

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 02:12 AM
^Joe Johnson is a bum.

himat
06-27-2010, 02:17 AM
^Joe Johnson is a bum.

He may not be the best 1st Option, but he would be a hell of a second option, and a nightmare 3rd option.

MiamiHeat
06-27-2010, 03:00 AM
So say this happens, and you have this stacked Bulls team.

What if Wade manages to convince Amare and Joe Johnson to both sign in Miami. Could a Chalmers/Wade/Johnson/Beasley/Amare lineup challenge in the East?

Suddenly the east becomes significantly stronger than the west, with the Bulls, Heat, Magic, and Celtics as 4 of the top 5 strongest teams in the league.
Suddenly?

The East is already stronger than the West

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 08:27 AM
He may not be the best 1st Option, but he would be a hell of a second option, and a nightmare 3rd option.

Bum.

m33p0
06-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Suddenly?

The East is already stronger than the West

when did that happen?

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 11:43 AM
...the moment Artest lit Pierce on that 3.

Venti Quattro
06-27-2010, 12:05 PM
The East is just top-heavy

Ashy Larry
06-27-2010, 04:36 PM
If this does happen, just watch the city of Cleveland fall into Lake Erie .......

and once again, downtown Cleveland will be that ghost town we all remembered.

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Morrow's Nut House

Jean's Fun House

The Agora

The Roxy

The Hippodrome

Stage Door Johnny's

Otto Moser's

The Theatrical