PDA

View Full Version : Greek Media Says Scola Is Talking With Olympiacos

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-25-2010, 02:40 PM
It is reported that Olympiacos (if the tax issue is solved) is negotiating with Luis Scola. Olympiacos is offering 3 times more than the Rockets.

lefty
06-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Cool story

In a related cool story, I just creamed my computer screen up because of your sig

The Franchise
06-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Cool story

In a related cool story, I just creamed my computer screen up because of your sig

:lol

spursfan1000
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
umm link?

Kai
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Scola's tweet last night:

New teammate! All my houston followers... Tell mr things about him, please about 19 hours ago via UberTwitter

Sounds as if he's still with houston to me....

Mel_13
06-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Olympiacos is offering 3 times more than the Rockets.

So how much are the Rockets offering?

That information is not available via American media. Apparently only Greek media in Arkansas is aware of the details of negotiations between Scola and the Rockets. We don't get that station, please share.

CubanMustGo
06-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Greek media say no debt problem in Greece, too.

sook
06-25-2010, 04:53 PM

That information is not available via American media. Apparently only Greek media in Arkansas is aware of the details of negotiations between Scola and the Rockets. We don't get that station, please share.

:lol

KBP alwats makes shit up. Never a link.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-25-2010, 05:19 PM

They said Rockets want to offer MLE and Olympiacos will offer $15 million. I am not saying anything about him going there. I do not believe he will leave the Rockets. But this will prove the Rockets will not be able to low ball him as they are trying to. if they do he will leave them.

Mel_13
06-25-2010, 05:21 PM
But this will prove

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-25-2010, 06:36 PM
It is reported that Olympiacos (if the tax issue is solved) is negotiating with Luis Scola. Olympiacos is offering 3 times more than the Rockets.Then since the tax issue isn't solved, they aren't negotiating with him.

They said Rockets want to offer MLE and Olympiacos will offer $15 million. I am not saying anything about him going there. I do not believe he will leave the Rockets. But this will prove the Rockets will not be able to low ball him as they are trying to. if they do he will leave them.The Rockets don't have to use the MLE on Scola at all. That information can be found on page 160 of the CBA.

Here's a link to the section:

http://www.nbpa.org/sites/default/files/ARTICLE%20VII.pdf

DaDakota
06-26-2010, 12:09 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH !!!

The Rockets have not made an offer to him at all.

More made up bogus stories...

DD