PDA

View Full Version : Fuck bradley

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:13 PM
fucking sorry ass coach, this loss goes on bob bradley. Seriously Ricardo Clark? And then you waste a sub so we have none in extra time.No edson buddle, fuck you bob bradley piece of shit as coach

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:13 PM
oh yea and fuck soccer i will never watch a usa game again if bradley is coach..

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Lame.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:16 PM
shut the fuck up fuck soccer altidore sucks.. he missed 4 goals the last 3 games. all were wide open. freddy adu coulda played better then that.....

MannyIsGod
06-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Bill Bradley is a hell of a coach. Happy to have him.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:17 PM
whatever the hell his name is he sucks, hw do you play clark and findley and altidore over gomez edu and buddle

ElNono
06-26-2010, 04:18 PM
It's ok. Calm down... only one team wins it. Doesn't mean all the other coaches suck.

DPG21920
I don't like Bradley at all. I think he hurts the team. But this thread is lame as hell.

SevenX
Buddle sucks.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-26-2010, 04:20 PM
I suppose you were serving up steaming hot "fire Pop" threads after the playoffs too, huh?

Fuck off.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:20 PM
anyways fuck soccer gay as offsides rule and gay ass flopping, peace

DesignatedT
06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Wasn't his best coached game but the loss was definitely not all on him. We had plenty of opportunities.

ffadicted
06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
lol fairweather fans rule

scottspurs
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Players win games. I'm proud of Bill Bradley and the entire American team they made mistakes, but gave it their all and did it with class.

SevenX
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM

:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 04:23 PM
He is not a very good coach imo. This entire tournament was full of bad personnel decisions and his team did not come out prepared (hence the early goals). That is a coaching problem.

He is not a terrible coach, but in order for USA to truly invest in themselves and make the next jump, they need a top flight coach, not just a decent one.

urunobili
06-26-2010, 04:23 PM
there were some questionable decisions today yes... Findley? WTF?

DJ Mbenga
06-26-2010, 04:26 PM

who is that a picture of? i only see teeth

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:26 PM
oh yea before i go how can yall not blame bradley, wtf stop dick riding it was his fault and yall know it, he doesn't know how to manage a line up come on now buddle was on fire and he benches him, clark was shitty and he started him edu was playing great and he benches him, findley has never scored a goal for the us and was scared to shoot since the first game and yet he still starts him, altidore can't hit a wide open goal and he still starts... wtf come on now buddle and gomez should of played. bradley sucks

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Altidore is our fastest guy. Given Ghana's speed, he had to be out there.

Your anger about that is misplaced.

Plenty to be critical of Bob about...

* Starting Clark in midfield today.

* Our continued infatuation with constantly having Howard punt every ball 50 yards downfield, where we won possession about 10% of the time.

* Ill prepared for the start of any game we played.

ElNono
06-26-2010, 04:32 PM
* Ill prepared for the start of any game we played.

This is a legit concern, because it happened on almost every game. This is the only knock I have on Bradley overall...

LoneStarState'sPride
06-26-2010, 04:34 PM
If the US fixes its game-starting mentality, they'd be a tough out at any level. Mentally (and technically) we're not there yet.

lefty
06-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Lame

Really lame

Bradley has done a great job

He is 10 times better than Saadane

Fuck you Saadane

Spurologist
06-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Bradley would be fired if he was coaching any other country

Spurologist
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Lame

Really lame

Bradley has done a great job

He is 10 times better than Saadane

Fuck you Saadane

:lol

Rabah "my subs will come at the 85' minute mark" Saadane

Je suis desole.

Allez Ghana, no?

Muser
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
This is almost as retarded as the "Fuck Pop" threads in the Spurs forum, Was it Bradleys fault that Altidore can't hit the target for shit? Was it Bradleys fault that all of the American crosses were shit?

lefty
06-26-2010, 04:40 PM
:lol

Rabah "my subs will come at the 85' minute mark" Saadane

Je suis desole.

Allez Ghana, no?
:bang:bang

Also : " it was the altitude, the vuvzelas, 2012, tsunamis"

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Maybe he really is someone who deserves to be on the team so I'm not saying he's wrong for this, but I hate the fact Bradley's son is on the team. Nepotism has no place on a national team.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 04:47 PM
His son clearly deserves to be there.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 04:47 PM
And yeah, the fact the US needs to be behind (or in Algeria's case be in need of a goal) to have complete focus and a sense of desperation is something you can pin on the coach, but I don't know nearly enough about soccer to blame the coach for other stuff. I just can't stand any form of nepotism.

SpursTillTheEnd
06-26-2010, 04:49 PM
This is almost as retarded as the "Fuck Pop" threads in the Spurs forum, Was it Bradleys fault that Altidore can't hit the target for shit? Was it Bradleys fault that all of the American crosses were shit?
wtf shut up yes it is his fault how do you sit the player who was the ony one scoring for team for someone who cant make a wide open shot

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 04:49 PM
A top flight coach is critical for many reasons. That is why teams pay them gigantic salaries.

When you get a winning coach, the team will learn and it will attract more players as well.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Tbh, in addition to a top flight coach, the US simply needs soccer to be more popular in America if the national team is gonna make a leap, and I think it slowly is getting more popular.

Muser
06-26-2010, 05:00 PM
The US needs better players, nothing wrong with the coach. You could put Jose Mourinho as the coach and nothing would change.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Basically, if more African American inner city kids went to the park and played soccer growing up instead of going to the park and playing basketball, the US would get better at soccer.

IronMexican
06-26-2010, 05:13 PM
If there's one good thing about USA being out(And everyone can agree on this), it's probably the last time we'll see OP for rest of WC.

DPG21920
06-26-2010, 05:17 PM
The US needs better players, nothing wrong with the coach. You could put Jose Mourinho as the coach and nothing would change.

This is not England we are talking about. Those dudes are maxed out and disappointing. USA is not. A top flight coach would certainly change things. It might take a few years, but it would help the USA to get there.

It would have changed things this world cup, but not by leaps and bounds. But USA is still a project.

resistanze
Yup, terrible troll (I hope).

Spurologist

yes it would change.....at least Jose would have his lineup sorted out. Edu/Bradley was working.....he blew chemistry.....Jose tells the players exactly where to go and what to expect based on the opponent. Bradley gets some blame because the game was winnable.

Look....i don't want to take anything away from Bradley....he's done really well....finals of confederations cup, Gold Cup etc.....I just think a change in style of play would be best for the US.

Muser
06-26-2010, 05:25 PM
This is not England we are talking about. Those dudes are maxed out and disappointing. USA is not. A top flight coach would certainly change things. It might take a few years, but it would help the USA to get there.

It would have changed things this world cup, but not by leaps and bounds. But USA is still a project.

This isn't about England, USA don't have the players to compete with the top tier teams (Argentina/Brazil etc.) And even the lower tier teams like Uruguay would beat them.

And how would it of changed things? Would those American crosses tonight been on target with a better coach?

Muser
06-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm not criticising the US team, I love their style of play and they're a very good team to watch. I just hate it when a coach gets the blame when there are clearly other factors that caused a team to lose.

The_Worlds_finest
06-27-2010, 06:05 PM
The only person I believe to blame is the shithead who disrespected the #9, his team, and the USA fans, Charlies Davies . Davies and Altidor at the front would have been better than Findley and altidor. Enough bitching and proving hindsight is 20/20.

On a brighter note I am excited about gold cup(11), olympics(12), (hopefully) confederation cup(13). However I am mostly excited for the new fans of USA soccer.

jag
06-27-2010, 06:36 PM
The only person I believe to blame is the shithead who disrespected the #9, his team, and the USA fans, Charlies Davies . Davies and Altidor at the front would have been better than Findley and altidor. Enough bitching and proving hindsight is 20/20.

On a brighter note I am excited about gold cup(11), olympics(12), (hopefully) confederation cup(13). However I am mostly excited for the new fans of USA soccer.

How did Davies disrespect the team?

scott
06-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Bradley did a great job with this team, but has taken us as far as he can. Time to hire Klinsmann to take us to the next level.

Spurologist
06-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Bradley did a great job with this team, but has taken us as far as he can. Time to hire Klinsmann to take us to the next level.

im a huge fan of Klinsmann as a coach...plus he lives in the US

The_Worlds_finest
06-27-2010, 08:47 PM
How did Davies disrespect the team?

In NBA terms "behavior detrimental to the team". Getting into a car with a drunken idiot.

MannyIsGod
06-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Thats some of the most retarded criticism of Davies I've ever heard so I'm not going to give it anymore credibility.

I don't disagree that perhaps a change could do the US some good as far as coaching goes, but I'd also like to point out that it could be a step back if things don't work out. Under Bradley we've seen the largest explosion of US talent but he was working with less than a full deck with a team with very little depth. When I watch what other teams players can do on the pitch I'm left feeling great about how the US did because they lack the individual talent almost every other team possessed up front but still managed to do well.

We tried to get Klinsman after 2006 and while it was said there was interest on his end things didn't work out. I'd be open to that again, but I hate threads like this because a lot of what a national team coach has to do is put together the right mix of a team and I think Bradley was excellent at doing that and fostering a great team environment.

DJ Mbenga
06-27-2010, 11:58 PM
get rid of bradley. any coach that allows his team to give up leads so many times has to go. altidore will be good when the next one comes but he will likely be alone. the us needs to get another striker.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
06-28-2010, 12:04 AM
I thought Bradley did a fine job

MannyIsGod
06-28-2010, 12:25 AM
get rid of bradley. any coach that allows his team to give up leads so many times has to go. altidore will be good when the next one comes but he will likely be alone. the us needs to get another striker.

Charlie Davies.

boston.balla
06-28-2010, 01:38 AM

sons with all the respect you got zero world caliber talent to work with.

You surpassed all expectations at this cup. You won a cup leading just 3 minutes in all games combined. Lemme say it again:

You won a group leading just 3 minutes in all games combined

You simply can't improve more, you had a dream run in confed cup(which every serious football fan knows what it means) and a very very lucky one at this world cup, don't start believing you can get to contender status.

Hell you can hire whoever you want, mourinho or whatever, with your players if you get ger/ned/bra/arg/bra/spa/por and it's a serious game you're more than likely in for it.

Talk about a coach when you have england's squad and fail.
Also, both C-group advancing members got exposed in the 16s so we can all infer that the group quality was not that good (especially since ghana ain't nowhere near a contender)

I appreciate the passion, but god bless wake up, you have a long long way to go, and even if you go all the way in 30 years let's say you'd still have the same big boys to battle through with 50-50/40-60/60-40 chances that are between them, so statistically you'd still need some 24 years like italy. Not to mention a lower seed can always surprise you.

Sons, the world cup is not the superbowl. It's not yearly, it's not a few teams, it's always surprises, it's really really REALLY hard to have as much cups as brasil/germany/italy .. that speaks volumes of their footballing culture and tradition and that really matters.

So in conclusion bradley is far from the fault, and changing him will at most slightly improve the team.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-28-2010, 01:42 PM

You surpassed all expectations at this cup. You won a cup leading just 3 minutes in all games combined. Lemme say it again:

You simply can't improve more, you had a dream run in confed cup(which every serious football fan knows what it means) and a very very lucky one at this world cup, don't start believing you can get to contender status.

Hell you can hire whoever you want, mourinho or whatever, with your players if you get ger/ned/bra/arg/bra/spa/por and it's a serious game you're more than likely in for it.

Also, both C-group advancing members got exposed in the 16s so we can all infer that the group quality was not that good (especially since ghana ain't nowhere near a contender)

I appreciate the passion, but god bless wake up, you have a long long way to go, and even if you go all the way in 30 years let's say you'd still have the same big boys to battle through with 50-50/40-60/60-40 chances that are between them, so statistically you'd still need some 24 years like italy. Not to mention a lower seed can always surprise you.

Sons, the world cup is not the superbowl. It's not yearly, it's not a few teams, it's always surprises, it's really really REALLY hard to have as much cups as brasil/germany/italy .. that speaks volumes of their footballing culture and tradition and that really matters.

So in conclusion bradley is far from the fault, and changing him will at most slightly improve the team.

This is, quite possibly, the most sane thing I've read in a week.

Whisky Dog
06-28-2010, 02:29 PM

Although I agree with most of that (the ref is the reason the US only won one game and led 3 min, should have been 2 wins), you have the absolute dickiest, most assholish way of saying things. You seem to have good takes but the delivery is annoying and borderline insulting.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Although I agree with most of that (the ref is the reason the US only won one game and led 3 min, should have been 2 wins), you have the absolute dickiest, most assholish way of saying things. You seem to have good takes but the delivery is annoying and borderline insulting.

He's a bah-stuhn fan--it comes with the territory. Cut him some slack--he can't help it lol

Whisky Dog
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
He's a bah-stuhn fan--it comes with the territory. Cut him some slack--he can't help it lol

I guess, although I enjoyed my time in Boston the asshole "Im always right so fuck you" nature of the people there is very annoying. Thing is it's not the easiest thing to take something so simple and straight forward and make yourself look like a complete asshole saying it, but those people have that skill down.

boston.balla
06-28-2010, 04:22 PM

son the ref didn't see the ball fly through his hands, that was the england goalkeeper. You can't say stuff like that (goalkeeper, ref, last second goal) mistakes/luck are part of the game both player and ref side. Only sour losers like capello say the little things after being bukkaked 4-1.

Furthermore if you'd have been allowed that 3-2 goal against slovenia that would have ment you've won the group by leading a combined 10 minutes => same shit. Ghana would of still won. Group C would remain the same shit group.

Lemme put it in for ya: uru & mex, arg & korea, ger & ghana, ned & japan, paraguay & slovakia, bra & por, spain & chile, where
bold is clearly played better thruout the tournament
normal is on par
italic is weaker.

You got 11 teams that would of beaten you(yes japan holds midfield much better, chile has better talent, ghana beat you, the rest are obvious), you are on par with 2 and better than one out of a possible 14 16s opponents.

Furthermore, other 3rd teams(as value) vs slovenia in terms of play: south africa, france, greece, australia, serbs, denmark, italy(yes they played like shit but slo can never beat them), civ, swiss.... there are alot of better teams => "the C group was indeed a very shitty group" once more.

I'm not sayin rocket science here just pointin the obvious. I'm sorry for beyin assholish but kg's influence on a boston fan can do wonders and losin to the lakers and seeing faggot sasha frolikin can really get to your heart :lol

Maybe in 2-3 months i'll be nicer... seein bosh/lebron/rose/noah drill the lakers a new one might have something to do with it :lmao

cheers :toast

urunobili
06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
US> UK on the field... :wakeup

Whisky Dog
06-28-2010, 08:20 PM
son the ref didn't see the ball fly through his hands, that was the england goalkeeper. You can't say stuff like that (goalkeeper, ref, last second goal) mistakes/luck are part of the game both player and ref side. Only sour losers like capello say the little things after being bukkaked 4-1.

Furthermore if you'd have been allowed that 3-2 goal against slovenia that would have ment you've won the group by leading a combined 10 minutes => same shit. Ghana would of still won. Group C would remain the same shit group.

Lemme put it in for ya: uru & mex, arg & korea, ger & ghana, ned & japan, paraguay & slovakia, bra & por, spain & chile, when
bold is clearly played better thruout the tournament
normal is on par
italic is weaker.

You got 11 teams that would of beaten you(yes japan holds midfield much better, chile has better talent, ghana beat you, the rest are obvious), you are on par with 2 and better than one out of a possible 14 16s opponents.

Furthermore, other 3rd teams(as value) vs slovenia in terms of play: south africa, france, greece, australia, serbs, denmark, italy(yes they played like shit but slo can never beat them), civ, swiss.... there are alot of better teams => "the C group was indeed a very shitty group" once more.

I'm not sayin rocket science here just pointin the obvious. I'm sorry for beyin assholish but kg's influence on a boston fan can do wonders and losin to the lakers and seeing faggot sasha frolikin can really get to your heart :lol

Maybe in 2-3 months i'll be nicer... seein bosh/lebron/rose/noah drill the lakers a new one might have something to do with it :lmao

cheers :toast

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just thought your post made good points in a very condescending way.

As a Spaniard by birth I love Spanish futbol and am a big Barca fan and have seen a lot of top notch futbol so the difference between that and MLS is obvious. The US needs their players playing in premiership, la liga, and bundisliga etc. That's how the US team will get better, but first they need kids with that talent.

It's always weird watching national teams for me, I don't care for teams like Arg and Brazil so it's weird watching Messi and Dani Alves in anything other than Barca blue and red (or those hideous away jerseys every year). Also, hard to cheer for Sergio Ramos and Iker, national team ball takes adjusting.

boston.balla
06-29-2010, 12:26 AM
I wasn't disagreeing with you, just thought your post made good points in a very condescending way.

As a Spaniard by birth I love Spanish futbol and am a big Barca fan and have seen a lot of top notch futbol so the difference between that and MLS is obvious. The US needs their players playing in premiership, la liga, and bundisliga etc. That's how the US team will get better, but first they need kids with that talent.

It's always weird watching national teams for me, I don't care for teams like Arg and Brazil so it's weird watching Messi and Dani Alves in anything other than Barca blue and red (or those hideous away jerseys every year). Also, hard to cheer for Sergio Ramos and Iker, national team ball takes adjusting.

I knew you agreed, I was just streching the argument a little for reason's sake.

catalan blood :lol
I like barca alot, even if zidane's 2001-2002 real madrid is the last team i watched each game... that was simply too good to be true. I'm sure even a catalan would agree :)

Usa need more runs like this one to attract kids to their sport (or import like adu). Then they need to play a national systems like the germans do (all their squads u15 u17 u19 u21 play same tactical system like the big team) which helps alot if you're undertalented.

PS: hope you beat the fuck outta portugal cause i can't stand ronaldo, his idiotic style of play and all the nobodies rarely seeing football hail him as a great one. I got no mercy for man-above-team mentality, even maradona knew what team meant.