PDA

View Full Version : Looks geeeeerATE !!!

word
06-26-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

DMX7
06-26-2010, 05:09 PM
We're never going to pay it off and we're too big to fail, so there.

jack sommerset
06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Goddamn Barry. Just stop that clock, man. Quit adding to it.

George Gervin's Afro
06-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Goddamn Barry. Just stop that clock, man. Quit adding to it.

congress spends the money dummy

ChumpDumper
06-26-2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/Where did you get the idea that Saudis owned Reuters?

Yonivore
06-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Congress is legislating Barry's agenda, dummy.

Wild Cobra
06-26-2010, 10:47 PM
So which of the spending not recognized by the constitution would you cut?

Winehole23
06-27-2010, 03:13 AM
Defense and the dole.

Winehole23
06-27-2010, 03:15 AM
I know that's drawing outside the lines, but why should I accept the restriction you tried to put my suggestion?

Defense is big government too.

baseline bum
06-27-2010, 03:27 AM
I know that's drawing outside the lines, but why should I accept the restriction you tried to put my suggestion?

Defense is big government too.

The PR machine in Washington has us all trained well when even critics are using the word defense to characterize the invasions of other nations. George Orwell is rolling over in his grave.

George Gervin's Afro
06-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Congress is legislating Barry's agenda, dummy.

so congress spends the money dummy..

EVAY
06-27-2010, 09:24 AM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

To whom, exactly, is this a surprise?

It has been moving at this rate for years. In fact, it was under that Republican President Bush, with his Republican congress for the first 6 years of his presidency, that they had to add a new line to the one in Times Square because they had run out of room.

Be careful, now. You mustn't let your hypocrisy show too much.

Stringer_Bell
06-27-2010, 03:21 PM
To whom, exactly, is this a surprise?

It has been moving at this rate for years. In fact, it was under that Republican President Bush, with his Republican congress for the first 6 years of his presidency, that they had to add a new line to the one in Times Square because they had run out of room.

Be careful, now. You mustn't let your hypocrisy show too much.

In fairness to Word, I don't think the post had any real opinion other than to bring the site to our attention. We're fucked, and the site is just another way of saying it.

I'd hope most people realize that defense spending and the strain it causes when our troops can't be deployed quickly to help at home with borders/disasters/etc have a big cost too...and that started under Bush. People can be angry all they want, but it's not Obama's fault we live in a society (which really isn't much different than most) with lots of corruption in power and people that want easy money. One man and one congress did not do this, we need look no further than ourselves.