PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about Bosh

djohn2oo8
06-27-2010, 08:15 AM
I'll be the first one to admit it, I was wrong about him, I wanted him on my team. However, I did know he was somewhat of an attention whore (see. the all star campaign video) but I didn't know just how deep he was on LeBron's and Wade's dick.

Chris Bosh told us Saturday he hasn't decided what team he will sign with but is seriously considering Miami and expects to meet with Heat officials after free agency starts July 1. Also Saturday, Yahoo.com (http://Yahoo.com)reported the Heat will be one of six teams granted a meeting with LeBron James.
Asked if the Heat has as good a chance at landing him as any team, Bosh said yes but that he will not decide until he has met with suitors that interest him.

``Miami is in top contention,'' Bosh said during a quiet moment at DJ Irie's charity golf tournament in Miami Beach. ``With the money they have, the cap space they have, the rights on Dwyane [Wade], him possibly staying. And just having a good organization; they are known as a first-class organization. Dwyane is going to be one of the greatest players in the history of the game when it's said and done.''

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/26/v-fullstory/1702872/bosh-says-heat-is-in-top-contention.html#ixzz0s3iPbYTc

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/26/v-fullstory/1702872/bosh-says-heat-is-in-top-contention.html#ixzz0s3iM0Htt

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Gee, Bosh & Wade competing for the SG position with the Heat.

Kamnik
06-27-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't really see what was so wrong with what he said...

If I would be an good big man but not a franchise player (which Bosh certainly isn't) I would also go to one of the teams that Wade or Lebron select. He is just being honest about it.

Harry Callahan
06-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Bosh does not want the pressure of going to a team where he has to be "the Guy". Being a 2nd option is more his speed.

Kamnik
06-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Bosh does not want the pressure of going to a team where he has to be "the Guy". Being a 2nd option is more his speed.

It is simply his reality which it seems he accepted.

He is not Duncan/Kobe/Wade/Lebron etc but he can be a Gasol, TP or Garnett type of player...

SevenX
06-27-2010, 10:08 AM

Didn't he just say he wanted to be the centerpiece of a team?

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Things are shaping up that Wade, Bosh and Lebron are all gonna end up on Miami.

BUMP
06-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Things are shaping up that Wade, Bosh and Lebron are all gonna end up on Miami.

I sure hope they all end up on the same team. That would be downright nasty.

That would be a sick finals Lakers* vs Heat

* However the championship experience of San Antonio cannot be ruled out, since they have Tiago Vlade Splitter and James Drexler Anderson added to the mix this year. Watch out LA!:rollin

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 10:21 AM

The San Antonio Heat........hmmmmmmmm, doesn't have the hutzpah of The San Antonio Bulls, or, especially the San Antonio Celtics. Now that one was gonna be something else again, till Bryant & Artest got their Fish on.

BUMP
06-27-2010, 10:25 AM
The San Antonio Heat........hmmmmmmmm, doesn't have the hutzpah of The San Antonio Bulls, or, especially the San Antonio Celtics. Now that one was gonna be something else again, till Bryant & Artest got their Fish on.

The Heat thought they had it all won,

Wade was ready to ride off in the sunset.

Til Kobe, gave him a piece of his mind and drove a stake through his heart.

Wade was left dead in the ground,

tee hee

b-3s90fR1ak

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Damn, BUMP, can't beat that "dead in the ground" business, eh?

You know where I originated it from?

BUMP
06-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Damn, BUMP, can't beat that "dead in the ground" business, eh?

You know where I originated it from?

One of the Mavs choke jobs im guessing?

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 10:34 AM
One of the Mavs choke jobs im guessing?

No, it's a small, throw-away line from "Lonesome Dove."

BUMP
06-27-2010, 10:37 AM

"Life is cheap up here on the Canadian, and it's likely to get a lot cheaper"

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 11:03 AM
"Life is cheap up here on the Canadian, and it's likely to get a lot cheaper"

Another good one!

How bout this one:

"Your hangin's waitin'."

eyeh8u
06-27-2010, 11:18 AM

you dumb faggot, its the san bostonio bulls, 27 ring asschecker

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 11:22 AM
you dumb faggot, its the san bostonio bulls, 27 ring asschecker

Sure, now it is. But, I was referencin' when you was the San Antonio Celtics, gettin' close to your 21 1/2 ring and then it went away, and you went back to 3 1/2 rings.

ha, ha.

DPG21920
06-27-2010, 11:23 AM

* However the championship experience of San Antonio cannot be ruled out, since they have Tiago Vlade Splitter and James Drexler Anderson added to the mix this year. Watch out LA!:rollin

It's crazy because Dallas already has two Wades on their team. Roddy Wade and Dominique Wade. How will they play together?

BUMP
06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
It's crazy because Dallas already has two Wades on their team. Roddy Wade and Dominique Wade. How will they play together?

:lol

Oh, don't worry son. We're about to get a lot deeper too.

Hakeem Al O'neal Jefferson Jabbar or Joe MJ Johnson could be on their way to town so an already crowded backcourt is going to get a lot more crowded. And then Jabbar is gonna need his touches. The Mavs are a lock for a 3peat, sons

DPG21920
06-27-2010, 11:58 AM
We Stacked.

Mel_13
06-27-2010, 12:00 PM
I'll be the first one to admit it, I was wrong about him, I wanted him on my team.

Good. You've worked your way through all five stages to arrive at acceptance. Now you can move on.

BullsDynasty
06-27-2010, 12:42 PM

No it wouldn't because then they'd have little money to sign scrubs to fill up the 12 man roster. So basically you're looking at

PG Chalmers/ Backup Scrub
PF Bosh/ Michael Beasley
SG Wade/ Backup Scrub
SF Lebron/ Backup Scrub
C Scrub/Backup Scrub

They'd have the best starting 5 in the nba but arguably the worst backup/bench in the history of the NBA. This team wont win any champions...

BUMP
06-27-2010, 01:07 PM
No it wouldn't because then they'd have little money to sign scrubs to fill up the 12 man roster. So basically you're looking at

PF Bosh/ Michael Beasley
SG Wade/ Backup Scrub
SF Lebron/ Backup Scrub
C Scrub/Backup Scrub

They'd have the best starting 5 in the nba but arguably the worst backup/bench in the history of the NBA. This team wont win any champions...

Get real. I guess you haven't been watching the Lakers win championships

PG Fisher/ Backup Scrub
PF Pau/ Backup Scrub
SG Kobe/ Backup Scrub
SF Artest/ Odom
C Scrub/ Backup Scrub

Even if they don't have much money, they could easily match the LA bench

IronMexican
06-27-2010, 01:10 PM
It's pretty funny that rocketfan even thought they had a chance at a top 15 player.

BullsDynasty
06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Get real. I guess you haven't been watching the Lakers win championships

PG Fisher/ Backup Scrub
PF Pau/ Backup Scrub
SG Kobe/ Backup Scrub
SF Artest/ Odom
C Scrub/ Backup Scrub

Even if they don't have much money, they could easily match the LA bench

No they are not scrubs compared to what Miami will be getting. All those so called scrubs you're talking about get paid like what 3-8 million per person? The Miami heat will have about 5 million to split among 6 scrubs. Thats scrub....... And oh you forgot Bynum...

dallaskd
06-27-2010, 01:18 PM
It is simply his reality which it seems he accepted.

He is not Duncan/Kobe/Wade/Lebron etc but he can be a Gasol, TP or Garnett type of player...

Duncan is no longer that player..

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 01:35 PM
The funny thing about Bosh is when ESPN had their free agency special they had highlights of Wade, Lebron, Bosh and Amare. They managed to make a highlight reel of Lebron, Wade and Amare power dunks while the Bosh highlight reel consisted of jumpers and soft layups.

sook
06-27-2010, 02:11 PM
It's pretty funny that rocketfan even thought they had a chance at a top 15 player.

sorry we don't have stars falling into our back pocket.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:20 PM
lol @ Bosh being a top 15 player

resistanze
06-27-2010, 02:28 PM
You sure you don't mean you wanted him until you realized there was no chance of getting him? :lol

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Let's see if Bosh is a top 15 player

1 LeBron
2 Kobe
3 Wade
4 Durant
5 Nowitzki
6 Paul
7 Williams
8 Melo
9 Howard
10 Duncan
11 Gasol
12 Nash
13 Amare
14 Bosh :tu
15 Roy/Rose

Am I missing anybody?

Ghazi
06-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Bogut

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:32 PM

1 LeBron
2 Kobe
3 Wade
4 Durant
5 Nowitzki
6 Paul
7 Williams
8 Melo
9 Howard
10 Duncan
11 Gasol
12 Nash
13 Amare
15 Roy/Rose

Am I missing anybody?

Bogut, Joe Johnson (before loling at his playoff performance at least he got his team to the playoffs), and Brandon Roy > Bosh when healthy.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:35 PM
I also know most people will disagree but I'd consider Paul Pierce a better player than Bosh.

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Bogut, Joe Johnson (before loling at his playoff performance at least he got his team to the playoffs), and Brandon Roy > Bosh when healthy.

Bogut is a reach considering Bosh averages more points (by a big margin) and rebounds.

Roy I think is about even

Joe Johnson is pretty close but Bosh's stats are better so I have to give Bosh the edge, but this one could go either way too

Only one I have an issue with is Bogut. If Andrew Bogut is ever a top 15 player in this league than the NBA is in trouble

Giuseppe
06-27-2010, 02:39 PM
^Fuckin' shame you fucked me, Duncan, cuz I miss citing your intelligence more than you'll ever know.

sexinthatsx
06-27-2010, 02:40 PM

1 LeBron
2 Kobe
3 Wade
4 Durant
5 Nowitzki
6 Paul
7 Williams
8 Melo
9 Howard
10 Duncan
11 Gasol
12 Nash
13 Amare
15 Roy/Rose

Am I missing anybody?

Rondo.

BadOdor
06-27-2010, 02:42 PM
How the fuck is duncan a top 10 player?

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Bogut is a reach considering Bosh averages more points (by a big margin) and rebounds.

Roy I think is about even

Joe Johnson is pretty close but Bosh's stats are better so I have to give Bosh the edge, but this one could go either way too

Only one I have an issue with is Bogut. If Andrew Bogut is ever a top 15 player in this league than the NBA is in trouble

Bogut was 3rd all NBA this year and is probably the best interior defensive anchor in the NBA not named Dwight Howard. Chris Bosh meanwhile is jump shooting puss who doesn't play defense. Chris Bosh's impact stops at the numbers he puts up while Bogut does so many things that can't be measured by stats. The Bucks don't win 46 games and aren't a top 3 defensive team if they have Bosh instead of Bogut.

DPG21920
06-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Is Amare a top 15 player?

MiamiHeat
Bosh will be in a Miami Heat uniform for 2010-2011 season.

LeBron will not be in a Miami Heat uniform. He's going to Chicago or staying in Cleveland.

dallasmavsnfuego214
Bogut was 3rd all NBA this year and is probably the best interior defensive anchor in the NBA not named Dwight Howard. Chris Bosh meanwhile is jump shooting puss who doesn't play defense. Chris Bosh's impact stops at the numbers he puts up while Bogut does so many things that can't be measured by stats. The Bucks don't win 46 games and aren't a top 3 defensive team if they have Bosh instead of Bogut.

Yeah, because there's no competition outside of Howard. Amare Stoudemire was 2nd team C, and he's not even a real center. They had to move him there, because the center position is just so weak

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Is Amare a top 15 player?

Here's who I would consider the top 15 players in basketball (no particular order):

Lebron
Kobe
Durant
CP3
Williams
Wade
Melo
Dirk
Howard
Bogut
Gasol
Pierce
Nash
Duncan
Roy

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah, because there's no competition outside of Howard. Amare Stoudemire was 2nd team C, and he's not even a real center. They had to move him there, because the center position is just so weak

They coulda just as easily moved Bosh there if he was so much better than Bogut.

HarlemHeat37
06-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I've soured on Bosh because of his attitude(moist pussy), but he's definitely a top 15 player IMO..

Off the top, Lebron, Nowitzki, Kobe, Gasol, Wade, Paul, Howard, Durant and Williams are better than him IMO..

Anthony, Nash, Stoudemire, Roy and Duncan have arguments, although I would probably only take Anthony over Bosh out of these guys..

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 03:08 PM
I've soured on Bosh because of his attitude(moist pussy), but he's definitely a top 15 player IMO..

Off the top, Lebron, Nowitzki, Kobe, Gasol, Wade, Paul, Howard, Durant and Williams are better than him IMO..

Anthony, Nash, Stoudemire, Roy and Duncan have arguments, although I would probably only take Anthony over Bosh out of these guys..

Just so you know, Lebron and Bosh don't read this message board. Giving them internet reach arounds isn't gonna increase the likelihood of them going to New York.

lol @ saying Melo and Bosh are even comparable.

4>0rings
06-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Fancy a poke?

BUMP
06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Bosh is top 10, and given my recent ownage of this board concerning gauging talent, none of you should speak otherwise.

lol f(x)=3x^2+6x+8, f(x)'=?

BUMP
06-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I wake up in cold sweats at night thinking about indefinite integrals :cry:cry

06-27-2010, 04:08 PM
if bosh was really serious about being the "centerpiece" of a team, he's going to spend the rest of his career ringless. however, if he does come to his senses and join a superstar, he will be one of the greatest sidekicks and probably win a few rings.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Bosh is top 10, and given my recent ownage of this board concerning gauging talent, none of you should speak otherwise.

was this ownage like when you told me there was no way the Suns could win two games against the Lakers?

baseline bum
06-27-2010, 04:29 PM

PF Bosh/ Michael Beasley
SG Wade/ Backup Scrub
SF Lebron/ Backup Scrub
C Scrub/Backup Scrub

I remember everyone saying the same about Garnett/Pierce/Allen, and then they won 66 games and a title.

Ashy Larry
06-27-2010, 04:39 PM
We Stacked.

classic ......

http://www.thebettyfactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/markcubanhidingfaceinhandsphoto5-1-07-reuters-jessicarinaldi.jpg

hitmanyr2k
06-27-2010, 04:42 PM
if bosh was really serious about being the "centerpiece" of a team, he's going to spend the rest of his career ringless. however, if he does come to his senses and join a superstar, he will be one of the greatest sidekicks and probably win a few rings.

This superstar/sidekick garbage gets blown out of proportion. What the fuck is a "centerpiece"? :lol Without a good foundation around ANY star player what the fuck is he? He's a loser, that's what :lol

Lebron hasn't done shit without another star player besides make a fluke Finals appearance. He can put up great stats but he can only go so far. Is Kobe a "centerpiece"? Without Gasol what the fuck was he doing for 3 years? No playoffs one year. First round and out the next two years. Dude was screaming trade me and all kinds of shit :lol Was he a "centerpiece" back then?

Those guys were in the same boat Bosh is in right now. Bosh could be a superstar in his own right if he got the right team and coaching staff around him. Besides Duncan in '03 and Hakeem in '94 I can't remember the last time a lone superstar took his team to a title.

djohn2oo8
06-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Soured on him b/c he seems to want to be a coattail rider, and another second he wants to be the centerpiece.