PDA

View Full Version : so what happens if dirk doesn't agree to an extension and actually moves on....?

koriwhat
06-28-2010, 04:21 AM
oh wait he didn't agree to one... hahahahaha!

Dirk Unlikely To Take Extension With Mavericks (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/062810dnspomavslede.1e02532.html)

BRHornet45
06-28-2010, 04:27 AM
son he will go ride the pine on a team full of brotha's that will win a championship

eisfeld
06-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Dirk will be brought back with a new contract. It was a smart thing to opt out and negotiate a new contract in an offseason where many teams are under the cap.

I just can't see him anywhere but in Dallas.

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 05:43 AM
....Cuban will have his wish granted.

sefant77
06-28-2010, 06:08 AM
He cant get a no trade clause with an extension, i thought ppl would know it allready...

He will get his 4 years with no trade clause in his completly new contract.

Venti Quattro
06-28-2010, 06:11 AM
It's no surprise that Dirk was going to opt out of his contract

dirk4mvp
06-28-2010, 06:11 AM
Good thing he didn't get those Maverick calf tats, tbh.

Basketballgirl25
06-28-2010, 06:37 AM
it's pretty smart for him to opt out, but I see him going back to the Mavs. He just seems like one of those people who seems too loyal to leave the team, who knows maybe he will leave and shock everyone, but I don't think that will happen.

easy7
06-28-2010, 07:11 AM
If Dirk goes elsewhere, Mavs fans will be shitting brown babies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 08:03 AM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3863) yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

dirk4mvp
06-28-2010, 08:04 AM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3863) yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

you take this shit way too serious.

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' fags.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the fag squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

check it... i don't give a fuck! have fun!

Greg Oden
06-28-2010, 08:05 AM
tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

Edward
06-28-2010, 08:06 AM
lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

god damn if you arent the fuckin dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass motherfucker here with his gay hardy shirt giving me shit hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.

Serge Ibaka
06-28-2010, 08:08 AM
you take this shit way too serious.

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' fags.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the fag squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

check it... i don't give a fuck! have fun!

also what's funny to me blake is you seem to think i'm somehow embarrassed of a photo i posted months ago... a photo i posted! you get it yet or are you that dumb? and you might copy & paste the link to that photo but you also went out of your way to find a photo of me which just reaffirms my suspensions that most of you, if not all of you who follow me about, are fags. i mean how can you dispute such a claim when you siit here and search for photos of me, my legs, and my replies/posts. if i didn't know better you and the rest of your fag squad really do love me.

have a great day!

http://onni.jkl.fi/%7Elauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg

Axl Rose
06-28-2010, 08:11 AM
also what's funny to me blake is you seem to think i'm somehow embarrassed of a photo i posted months ago... a photo i posted! you get it yet or are you that dumb? and you might copy & paste the link to that photo but you also went out of your way to find a photo of me which just reaffirms my suspensions that most of you, if not all of you who follow me about, are fags. i mean how can you dispute such a claim when you siit here and search for photos of me, my legs, and my replies/posts. if i didn't know better you and the rest of your fag squad really do love me.

have a great day!

http://onni.jkl.fi/%7Elauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg

stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get fucked by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fag fans.

now you know who's ignored. fags.

Frank Lucas
06-28-2010, 08:14 AM
stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get fucked by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fag fans.

now you know who's ignored. fags.

WOW, another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the fuck out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

your type is nothing more than a broken record.

as for calling me a douche... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some bitchmade motherfucker behind a computer screen but you don't know shit.

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

add some substance to the conversation or simply get the fuck out of here.

come out of the woods so i know exactly who to ignore from here on out. thanks!

Michael Kelso
06-28-2010, 08:16 AM
WOW, another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the fuck out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

your type is nothing more than a broken record.

as for calling me a douche... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some bitchmade motherfucker behind a computer screen but you don't know shit.

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

add some substance to the conversation or simply get the fuck out of here.

come out of the woods so i know exactly who to ignore from here on out. thanks!

nah man i definitely know and understand what's going on... i just choose to be entertained, maybe that's the one thing they don't understand.

i find this shit humorous whether or not anyone believes that.

i find it funny these people think knocking someone for tattoos that person chose to get permanently inked into their skin will somehow humiliate that person. i also find it funny that these people only seem to do one thing, copy each other's lame attempt at trolling with no originality from any one of them. and last, these internet e-thugs think they're hardcore and yet one 2 have shown their faces; one's a gorilla and the other a total fresa who has no soap box to stand on after showing up in some gay ass ed hardy shirt with bracelets on his wrists.

it is what it is.

JamStone
06-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Axl Rose. Nice.

Axl Rose
06-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Axl Rose. Nice.
i laugh so hard when i read shit or hear shit like this... do you really believe people get tattoos at my age because they're worried about what they'll look like in 60 yrs?

same with the retards who make threads telling people who smoke bud that they're dumb and that bud is bad for you.

talking to deaf ears, that's all you're doing.

and yes i know mav fans can just stop being mav fans because as we all know already, they're all a bunch of bandwagon fags anyhow. even though your team says spurs i bet you wear your #41 to bed every night and dream of the chance to suck off stretch or roddy.

DisAsTerBot
06-28-2010, 08:31 AM
god i hate the gay parade...

manufan10
06-28-2010, 08:50 AM

:lol

That was a good one, all the others.. :td

stretch
06-28-2010, 09:35 AM
lol calf tats

ohmwrecker
06-28-2010, 09:58 AM
What the fuck are you talking about and who gives a ripe shit?

Findog
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM

I'm currently deliberating on a tattoo design for my calves. Should I go with the new blue and silver horse logo, or keep it old school with the M and Cowboy Hat in front of the basketball?

dbestpro
06-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm currently deliberating on a tattoo design for my calves. Should I go with the new blue and silver horse logo, or keep it old school with the M and Cowboy Hat in front of the basketball?

A tat on a calf is called branding which indicates that you are owned by someone. Since the Spurs own the Mavs I suggest you place a nice Spur on your calf.

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
A tat on a calf is called branding which indicates that you are owned by someone. Since the Spurs own the Mavs I suggest you place a nice Spur on your calf.

You only have the temporary tatoo of a skunk on your calf, chappy.

Happens again though, we'll have to go over that temp with a perm.

Savvy?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-28-2010, 11:00 AM

Savvy?

crucify 'em Cubby, send that Spurfan ass to the tree of woe.

mavs>spurs2
06-28-2010, 11:52 AM

:lmao

mavs>spurs2
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM

baahahahhahahaha cubby is the man!! :lmao

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 01:49 PM

I trimmed the tree yesterday afternoon. It's ready for a fresh batch of crucifiin'.

Oh, I'm draggin' that Spur ass.

Oh, Luva is sittin' in the chaise in shade directin' me.

Oh, I can't wait for Mel & DPG. They're gonna be crucified on the tippy top.

Oh, I can't wait for Will Hunting to show. I'm gonna crucify him on my apple tree. I wonder how Will likes dem apples?

Oh.

ezau
06-28-2010, 10:13 PM

Savvy?

I hear a screaming white Colorado bitch

koriwhat
06-28-2010, 11:04 PM
god i hate the gay parade...

no doubt.

gonna be hilarious if dirk decides to go elsewhere... btw, who would want to come in and play for a team that couldn't win vs a 7seed? or a team that has set consecutive loser awards yr after yr? or a team who has one of the worst fanbase? or a team where the owner thinks he's the coach and a player? or a team that just can't sniff a LOB let alone hoist one? easy answer; no one!

goDIRKgo! go far far away from _allas!

4>0rings
06-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Findog dippin' down in the shit stew.

DPG21920
06-28-2010, 11:08 PM

Savvy?

There goes Cully, getting his Los Angeles Suns on.

Shank
06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Am I racist if I admit I can't tell what the fuck anyone of you are talking about because of the way you write?

koriwhat
06-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Findog dippin' down in the shit stew.

when you're bald and you look like a dick... you must act like a dick.

how's the hairlip findog? wannabe wannabe johnny cash.

Kori Ellis
06-28-2010, 11:26 PM
You guys really need to clean this stuff up. This can be your official "calf tats" thread. I don't want to see it in every other thread koriwhat posts in. The other posters outside the "krew" are tired of it - and I'm tired of reading all the complaints.

So, ease up and figure out how to post about basketball again.

Thanks.

koriwhat
06-28-2010, 11:29 PM
ah hahahahahaha!

Man About Town
06-28-2010, 11:57 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

koriwhat
06-29-2010, 12:03 AM
hey hey goodbye... na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey goodbye!

oh how you all will miss sucking off that germ and tossing his deutsch a-hole.

i can't wait to see you all try and pop your collars under the jerseys yall wear when dirk pops his and heads for greener pastures.

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 12:04 AM
lol having to hide behind Kori cuz your pussy is hurt

lol calf tats

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:07 AM
lmfao calf tats

koriwhat
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
lol having to hide behind Kori cuz your pussy is hurt

lol calf tats

i don't hide behind anyone... i stand on my own!

but keep hating because i know deep down inside you love me. i mean why else do you follow me around as much as you and your squad do? love on hater!

koriwhat
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
lmfao mavs losing to a 7th seed

fify

DAF86
06-29-2010, 12:10 AM
http://www.pressmart.com/blog/2006_10_01_archive.html

Tattoos make you look sexy. Here are some sexy parts to get yourself tattooed and some less sexy parts.

Sexy Parts

1. Upper Back
2. Along the Hip
3. Calves
4. Chest
5. Shoulder

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 12:19 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao lol scrawny legs and hair down to your ass

Giuseppe
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
There goes Cully, getting his Los Angeles Suns on.

lmemulatedao!

I'm The Sage at ST.

koriwhat
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/hotsizzle262/dirk-lakers623.jpg

Amarelooms
06-29-2010, 12:30 AM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/hotsizzle262/dirk-lakers623.jpg

That would make me a Laker fan...even though I'd still want the Mavs to win

:elephant

spursfan1000
06-29-2010, 01:17 AM
Id say theres a 5% chance he leaves Dallas.

dirk4mvp
06-29-2010, 02:01 AM
i don't hide behind anyone... i stand on my own!

but keep hating because i know deep down inside you love me. i mean why else do you follow me around as much as you and your squad do? love on hater!

no doubt.

gonna be hilarious if dirk decides to go elsewhere... btw, who would want to come in and play for a team that couldn't win vs a 7seed? or a team that has set consecutive loser awards yr after yr? or a team who has one of the worst fanbase? or a team where the owner thinks he's the coach and a player? or a team that just can't sniff a LOB let alone hoist one? easy answer; no one!

goDIRKgo! go far far away from _allas!

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 04:39 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/nl3f9z.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/sm82ug.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/vgts8x.jpg

goDIRKgo!

Findog
06-30-2010, 04:47 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

MavDynasty
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:00 PM

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:01 PM
yeah i got a hairlip... and i look like the dude from the goonies and i cheer on a pussy team like the mavs.

BUMP
06-30-2010, 05:02 PM
lol calf tats

lol potassium deficiency

MavDynasty
06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
lol koriwhat is oozing ass hurt

BUMP
06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
lol 110 degree weather

lol exaggerating

MavDynasty
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
lol hair down to knees
lol scrawny 5'8 130 pussy
lol tats on calfs
lol calf tats
lol tats of spurs
lol tube sox
lol capris
lol pussy ass bitch
lol hiding behind kori

BUMP
06-30-2010, 05:09 PM
tbh, i wanna see a few more pictures of Dirk in other unis. That was a pretty sick burn imo

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Kori make it stop! The bullies are hurting my feelings :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Findog
06-30-2010, 05:13 PM
yeah i got a hairlip

lol cleft lip smack

Findog
06-30-2010, 05:14 PM
tbh, i wanna see a few more pictures of Dirk in other unis. That was a pretty sick burn imo

All that effort in CS4 for epic self-ownage :lmao

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 05:15 PM
lol giving someone shit for posting his pic as if he didn't know people would give him shit when he posted it

Findog
06-30-2010, 05:16 PM
lol giving someone shit for posting his pic as if he didn't know people would give him shit when he posted it

lol cleft lip smack
lol calf tats

If somebody told me the cure for male-pattern baldness was calf tats, I'd pass.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 05:20 PM
lol cleft lip smack
lol calf tats

You've got a fan club going now between Oligarchy and koriwhat. They both seem to love your facial features.

Findog
06-30-2010, 05:23 PM
You've got a fan club going now between Oligarchy and koriwhat. They both seem to love your facial features.

They have VERY sophisticated opinions about what they do and do not find sexy in another man.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 05:25 PM
They have VERY sophisticated opinions about what they do and do not find sexy in another man.

Grow some hair and get some calf tats and you might be getting lucky

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:35 PM
to whomever wanted to see another photo of dirk not donning a mav jersey

http://i49.tinypic.com/eik1w7.jpg

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:36 PM
lol 110 degree weather

lol exaggerating

not exaggerating at all... think small shop area, screenprinting and having 1 flash unit at 600 degrees and a conveyor unit with 2 flash units in it at 600 a piece. pretty fuckin' hot.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:37 PM
lol cleft lip smack

dude i can't hear you... everytime you talk it just sounds like you're whistling.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:40 PM

shit... you're way past male-pattern baldness. whatup mr clean.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
All that effort in CS4 for epic self-ownage :lmao

epic self-ownage.... fuckin' dumbass with his dumbass internet lingo. does it come out as ephic sef-ownef when you say it out loud?

jag
06-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm genuinely interested in what you thought the response would be once you revealed those pics of your now infamous calf tats...how did you imagine it would turn out?

I understand you thought your calf tats were ok at the time, and maybe your parents or friends are to blame for that, but there's a little voice inside everyone that screams "no" whenever calf tats come to mind. By simply looking at other people's calves, you had to have noticed the complete lack of tats, right? There's a reason for that, brah.

Findog
06-30-2010, 06:46 PM
fuckin' dumbass with his dumbass internet lingo.

CS4 = Creative Suite 4.

You're welcome, Calf Tats.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:57 PM
CS4 = Creative Suite 4.

You're welcome, Calf Tats.

you're a fuckin' illiterate dumbass... maybe reread once in a while and you might get a clue.

yeah, cs4 is what i was talking about... and yeah, i don't know what cs4 is, please inform me without whistling at me. pretty pretty please!

you're welcome, dipshit!

Findog
07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
you're a fuckin' illiterate dumbass... maybe reread once in a while and you might get a clue.

yeah, cs4 is what i was talking about... and yeah, i don't know what cs4 is, please inform me without whistling at me. pretty pretty please!

you're welcome, dipshit!

U mad, Calf Tats? Why don't you spend the next hour and fifteen minutes painstakingly putting Dirk in a Bobcats uniform, okay? Thanks.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 12:23 AM
U mad, Calf Tats? Why don't you spend the next hour and fifteen minutes painstakingly putting Dirk in a Bobcats uniform, okay? Thanks.

Please, God, no. I might have a heartattack :wow

koriwhat
07-01-2010, 12:26 AM

nah i was bored at work... i'm at home about to watch a comedy so nah... i think i'll get around to that comedy now.

Findog
07-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Please, God, no. I might have a heartattack :wow

Our worst fears realized: Dirk wearing the blue and orange in the heart of NASCAR country.

BillWalton
07-01-2010, 02:14 AM
u mad, calf tats? Why don't you spend the next hour and fifteen minutes painstakingly putting dirk in a bobcats uniform, okay? Thanks.

absolutely uncalled for in every sense of the word. What is going through the mind of koriwhat in this situation?!

kamikazi_player
07-01-2010, 02:35 AM
absolutely uncalled for in every sense of the word. What is going through the mind of koriwhat in this situation?!

LOL a Bill Walton troll. God I love this forum :).

koriwhat
07-01-2010, 02:09 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ytzaef.jpg

4>0rings
07-01-2010, 02:11 PM

This is seriously a good troll, so how the fuck is Amarelooms an idiot?