PDA

View Full Version : James, bosh joining wade in miami!?

Flo-Rida
06-28-2010, 12:43 PM
JAMES, BOSH JOINING WADE IN MIAMI!?!: The great Stephen A. Smith, :lol the defrocked ESPN talking head presently ranting for Fox Sports radio, reported on The Dan Patrick Show this morning that free agents-to-be LeBron James and Chris Bosh (such a package deal!) will both be joining Dwyane Wade in Miami. In the classic spirit of talk radio, no source was named, although Smith said: "It comes down to LeBron picking between the Miami Heat and Cleveland. I've spoken to my sources in Cleveland and New York and I've known one guy for 15 years that has never given me false information. You're only as good as your sources. LeBron James is going to play with Dwyane Wade in South Beach. Chris Bosh and LeBron James are going to the Miami Heat. It's not official, but I'm telling you LeBron is going to the Miami Heat." Smith later called that happenstance "highly likely." Do we believe it? Dare we hope that big? One hesitation here is that other reports have LeBron and Bosh to the Chicago Bulls as the likelihood. The other hesitation is that nobody as this point is doing anything more than guessing, with free agency not even officially starting until midnight Wednesday. With that caveat, take a dip in our poll. Remember: Not asking what you hope will happen but what you realistically think will.

http://blogs.herald.com/random_evidence/2010/06/an-apology-to-loria.html#ixzz0sAe86eVg

monosylab1k
06-28-2010, 12:44 PM
How loudly did he yell this?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2010, 01:19 PM
:lmao even Screamin A Smith has dropped New York as a candidate for Lebron

Udokafan05
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Dan Patrick Show is the best

06-28-2010, 01:36 PM
JAMES, BOSH JOINING WADE IN MIAMI!?!: The great Stephen A. Smith, :lol the defrocked ESPN talking head presently ranting for Fox Sports radio, reported on The Dan Patrick Show this morning that free agents-to-be LeBron James and Chris Bosh (such a package deal!) will both be joining Dwyane Wade in Miami. In the classic spirit of talk radio, no source was named, although Smith said: "It comes down to LeBron picking between the Miami Heat and Cleveland. I've spoken to my sources in Cleveland and New York and I've known one guy for 15 years that has never given me false information. You're only as good as your sources. LeBron James is going to play with Dwyane Wade in South Beach. Chris Bosh and LeBron James are going to the Miami Heat. It's not official, but I'm telling you LeBron is going to the Miami Heat." Smith later called that happenstance "highly likely." Do we believe it? Dare we hope that big? One hesitation here is that other reports have LeBron and Bosh to the Chicago Bulls as the likelihood. The other hesitation is that nobody as this point is doing anything more than guessing, with free agency not even officially starting until midnight Wednesday. With that caveat, take a dip in our poll. Remember: Not asking what you hope will happen but what you realistically think will.

http://blogs.herald.com/random_evidence/2010/06/an-apology-to-loria.html#ixzz0sAe86eVg
Might be time to bandwagon to the heat. This might possibly form one of the best trios of all time. Still, i'll believe it when i see it.

lil_penny
06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
The great steven a. Smith has spoken

Juanobili
06-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Everything he says is impotant!

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
0% chance of this happening.

James is going to want his own team....0% chance he goes to Miami.

Bosh, though, will be in Miami.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:10 PM
now, I forgot to add

Wade is HUMBLE as fuck on the basketball court. If there's a top level superstar who can make it work, it's D-Wade. He WILL play as a team and defer if that's what it takes.

but I just don't see James doing this. I believe he wants his own team...

though, if you ask me, this would instantly skyrocket NBA ratings and popularity.

SpursSecurity
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
If this happens, could you use DREAM TEAM again

mindcrime
06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
0% chance of this happening.

James is going to want his own team....0% chance he goes to Miami.

Bosh, though, will be in Miami.

James is a moron if he turns down playing alongside Wade.

Kai
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Only way James and Wade play together is they aren't in Miami. Miami is the only place where it wouldn't be his team.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Only way James and Wade play together is they aren't in Miami. Miami is the only place where it wouldn't be his team.

Nah, not true.

LeBron is recognized as the best basketball player in the world.

Reigning 2 time league MVP...., everyone acknowledges that LeBron is better than Wade. so it'd be his team....

but knowing the friendship they have, maybe they go "our team" thing

Kai
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Nah, not true.

LeBron is recognized as the best basketball player in the world.

Reigning 2 time league MVP...., everyone acknowledges that LeBron is better than Wade. so it'd be his team....

but knowing the friendship they have, maybe they go "our team" thing

If LeBron goes to the Heat, who is last in the player introductions at home games?

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:34 PM
however, if this DOES happen

im not gonna fucking play nba 2k11 online this year

all these fags would be picking my team.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:35 PM
If LeBron goes to the Heat, who is last in the player introductions at home games?

thats true, but i could see them taking turns or some shit. i could even see wade giving it up for lebron.

Wade really doesn't care about that stuff. if he was a bitch ass punk, i would tell you, but he's not.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Yes he do. Any fag that wears band-aids on his face for attention cares about shit like that.

off-the-court fashion has nothing to do with on the court humbleness.

i'm sure wade likes it, but he wouldn't care to give it to lebron. wade cares about winning more than anything else.

cobbler
06-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Luva talking to Miami as if he has any more real info on the Heat over any of the past 5 bandwagons he's jumped on and off over the last 6 months. :bang

DPG21920
06-28-2010, 04:52 PM
This just seems soooooooooooooooo unlikely.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
This just seems soooooooooooooooo unlikely.

0% chance of all 3 in Miami, imo ;p LeBron will be a Cavalier imo.

I will eat crow forever if this actually happens though.

Kai
06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Miami should make a very hard push for Bosh, re-sign Haslem and use the extra money on role players. Wade + Bosh is a championship combo, especially if it means preventing a Lebron + Bosh combo.

BullsDynasty
06-28-2010, 05:04 PM
If Lebron Bosh and Wade join the heat then the team is going to be complete shit. Management is going to blow all their money on 3 superstars whom aren't going to average near to what they were averaging because they're going to have to share between each other and on top of that you're going to have about 5 million dollars left to split between 7 guys to fill in required 12 man roster because the only players left on heat with guaranteed contracts right now are Beasley and Chalmers...... So they're going to spend about 600k for each player. players with 600k contracts are shit....

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 05:12 PM
If Lebron Bosh and Wade join the heat then the team is going to be complete shit. Management is going to blow all their money on 3 superstars whom aren't going to average near to what they were averaging because they're going to have to share between each other and on top of that you're going to have about 5 million dollars left to split between 7 guys to fill in required 12 man roster because the only players left on heat with guaranteed contracts right now are Beasley and Chalmers...... So they're going to spend about 600k for each player. players with 600k contracts are shit....

actually, Beasley is being shopped around right now... some people think it's to make room for others.. I don't know, but he's being shopped around.

Riley would get rid of Beasley, and then also buyout James Jones...which would give the Heat more space.

spursfan1000
06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Good thing all the teams that are in talks with the big time free agents are all in the east! Miami,Chicago,New jersey, New York...

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 05:30 PM
The Miami Spurs. Has a nice ring to it...

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It's me, Eric, Pat Riley.

You signed James & that shooting guard Bosh, didn't ya.......uh, coach?

Let me in, Eric, I have a severance package for ya that'll blow your Spoelstras off.

spursfan1000
06-28-2010, 05:31 PM
The Miami Spurs. Has a nice ring to it...

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It's me, Eric, Pat Riley.

You signed James & that shooting guard Bosh, didn't ya.......uh, coach?

Let me in, Eric, I have a severance package for ya that'll blow your Spoelstras off.

As long as its not the Lakers :toast

MiamiHeat
06-28-2010, 05:36 PM
well, if LeBron and Bosh do come to Miami..

it's a given Spoelstra is on the out. Riley will go back to the sidelines...

heck, with LeBron at point forward, Riles might just bust out some old Showtime playbooks

boston.balla
06-29-2010, 12:13 AM
sons, if these guys can understand the fact that ego << having fun with you friends and bukkakeing the league then i'm all for it. Celts are done and we're not gon be in contention for a time, so might as well let them superstars win now than be desperate in 3-4 years when we'll bounce back with some nice trade from are subsidiaries.

Amarelooms
06-29-2010, 12:14 AM
I don't see them doing this...but would be awesome to see. Way too much pressure though...if they lose they'd never hear the end of it

:elephant

boston.balla
06-29-2010, 12:16 AM
seriously .. the only problem is ego, not even who the alpha dog is, we all know it's gonna be james, wade has to play all by himself like a madman to put the obscene stats lebron does on regular basis and he will not be in a position to do that.

Chalmers is a good defender and decent 3pt shooter thus this leaves the need for a big. A MLE. Fill the rest out with veterans in need of a ring each year and you got yourself a dynasty.

boston.balla
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
I don't see them doing this...but would be awesome to see. Way too much pressure though...if they lose they'd never hear the end of it

:elephant

so what team double teams wade and james in the same time?

any 2 slashers playing with bosh are gon have a great time.. with chalmers making his training (50% shoot 3pters, 50% train rest) it'll be drive and kick all day long.

eyeh8u
06-29-2010, 01:09 AM
i hear boozer is gonna take a pay cut to join the fray

namlook
06-29-2010, 01:13 AM
The Heat are Wade's team. It could easily turn into a clash of egos if Lebron comes in and acts like he runs the place.

Chillen
06-29-2010, 02:19 AM
James would have to come in a let Wade run the team, it would be his team, and he'd have to settle for a role player role most of the time. Wade is good but James/Bosh teaming with Rose/Noah sounds just as good if you ask me. If it happened that Miami team could win the East and be a legit threat to win it all, but that could also be said for the Chicago Bulls with Rose/Noah.

Kai
06-29-2010, 02:38 AM
James would have to come in a let Wade run the team, it would be his team, and he'd have to settle for a role player role most of the time. Wade is good but James/Bosh teaming with Rose/Noah sounds just as good if you ask me. If it happened that Miami team could win the East and be a legit threat to win it all, but that could also be said for the Chicago Bulls with Rose/Noah.

I generally agree.

Giuseppe
06-29-2010, 05:19 AM
Celts are done and we're not gon be in contention for a time, so might as well let them superstars win now than be desperate in 3-4 years when we'll bounce back with some nice trade from are subsidiaries.

:rolleyes

Venti Quattro
06-29-2010, 05:23 AM
I can see Wade running the team. Can't argue against championship experience.

Giuseppe
06-29-2010, 05:51 AM
.......case in point=the Mavs didn't so much as make a peep.

ezau
06-29-2010, 05:57 AM
I don't think James is the kind of player who will demand the ball and recognition to be the alpha dog to play well. He's a very willing passer and with Wade and Bosh playing alongside, there's less pressure for him to do everything by himself.

MiamiHeat
07-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Bosh tweeted this, and now Wade broke his twitter silence and Re-Tweeted what Bosh wrote :

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

Just had dinner w @dwadeofficial. Great way to end day 1 of #freeagency although it feels like someone is missing...... http://say.ly/FrP2L8

http://media.whosay.com/1297/1297_la.jpg

I WONDER WHO COULD BE MISSING? :lol

thedong
07-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Too bad David Lee is not a center, but

David Lee
Chris Bosh
Mike Miller
Wade
Chalmers

sons, damn.

bdictjames