PDA

View Full Version : Retirement from Spurstalk

BUMP
06-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I, BUMP, hereby announce my retirement from Spurstalk. I will never post here under this name or any trolls under any circumstance. This is my last official post at Spurstalk. You will never see me here again

Its been a fun 4 years. :toast

-Adios everybody!

IronMexican
06-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Bump

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
drama queen faggot no one cares

Muser
06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
gay

Juanobili
06-28-2010, 06:10 PM
k.

badfish22
06-28-2010, 06:10 PM
gay

JamStone
06-28-2010, 06:17 PM
My family is from the Philippines and my dad still has a pretty bad accent when he speaks English. When he retired, he loved to tell people, "I'm retired." Except the accent made it sound like something else.

"I'm retard."

LnGrrrR
06-28-2010, 06:33 PM
See you in a week BUMP :toast

Booharv
06-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Will this last longer than mnosylab1k's retirement from after the playoffs?

MavDynasty
06-28-2010, 06:50 PM
lol

BoricuaCJA
06-28-2010, 07:19 PM
We don't care!

timvpimp
06-28-2010, 07:21 PM
u shoulda done it as early as like 1 year ago, bump. there's no means to waste even one minute on this piece of shit, though it used to be nice before the hordes of dumbasses joining it.

DMX7
06-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Cool story bro.

Dex
06-28-2010, 07:30 PM
shut up.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Was BUMP not someone's troll?

redzero
06-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Bye.

MavDynasty
Was BUMP not someone's troll?

no, bump owns many trolls though

MavDynasty
RIP Rappin' Shaq

easy7
06-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Say it isn't so....

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Woulda been swell if the OP was Mel, or his sister DPG.

Ghazi
06-28-2010, 08:20 PM
crucify em Cubby, send that DPG ass to the trees of woe

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Alrighty then..

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Alrighty then..

lol mmgay

Dr. Gonzo
06-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Go with God.

Booharv
06-28-2010, 09:05 PM
lol mmgay

Interesting that the forum where people call 6'5 275lb buick benching motherfuckers pussies and bitches is filled with the most sensitive faggots on this forum. tbh I'm a fan of MMA but if you attempt even the most light trolling over there they act all butthurt and delete it.

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Interesting that the forum where people call 6'5 275lb buick benching motherfuckers pussies and bitches is filled with the most sensitive faggots on this forum. tbh I'm a fan of MMA but if you attempt even the most light trolling over there they act all butthurt and delete it.

Well only one mod posts there so only one guy gets mad and deletes it, it's probably for a good reason

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:12 PM
lol mmgay

nice to meet you too...

Dr. Gonzo
06-28-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm going to work out and get muscular so I can have another muscular man roll around on the ground with me. There's nothing homoerotic about that at all.

monosylab1k
06-28-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm going to work out and get muscular so I can have another muscular man roll around on the ground with me. There's nothing homoerotic about that at all.

:cry :cry :cry the QB in football touches the center's ass!!!! that's gayer than mma!!! it is!!!!! :cry :cry :cry

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:17 PM

Uh no. I am the mod there that posts the most and i have never deleted anyones post on a topic. Only stretch threads when he comes in and starts threads with no meaning whatsover have got deleted as far as i know. He even posted a link with a virus in it once. Never on a MMA related topic. You want to come bye and smack talk

Go right ahead..

monosylab1k
06-28-2010, 09:17 PM
tbh i was told that MMA fighters are basically superhuman weapons would could go 1 on 10 against Navy SEALs and kill them all within 2 minutes.

The fact that they waste their time in the octagon and don't go to Afghanistan and unleash hell on Bin Laden is the real reason MMA fighters are faggots.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM

Lets work out and get muscles so we can put our hands on tall black men to stop them from throwing a giant orange ball into a hoop..

What's funny is a lot of people think MMA fans only like MMA while most like myself are fans of all the major sports.. A lot of MMA fans got fed up with how shitty boxing got and crossed over..

Booharv
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I have made some admittedly lame gay jokes/questions there in the past with troll accounts (a few month ago) and they were all deleted within like five minutes.

One was: "has anyone ever popped a boner during an MMA match?"

and another was: "has there ever been an all nude MMA match? If they want to beat boxing's PPV record that's the way to go."

Nothing that bad just little jokes. Lasted on there like 5 minutes.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:22 PM
tbh i was told that MMA fighters are basically superhuman weapons would could go 1 on 10 against Navy SEALs and kill them all within 2 minutes.

The fact that they waste their time in the octagon and don't go to Afghanistan and unleash hell on Bin Laden is the real reason MMA fighters are faggots.

Well they could send Chuck Liddell over there.. But he's not likely to stay sober long enough to be of much use..

Dr. Gonzo
06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Lets work out and get muscles so we can put our hands on tall black men to stop them from throwing a giant orange ball into a hoop..

Racist.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Racist.

You mean they are all white

When the fuck did this happen???

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2010, 09:29 PM
One was: "has anyone ever popped a boner during an MMA match?"

and another was: "has there ever been an all nude MMA match? If they want to beat boxing's PPV record that's the way to go."

Yes
they already beat boxing.

jag
06-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I wonder what makes someone "retire" from an internets forum after hanging out for four years.

monosylab1k
06-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I wonder what makes someone "retire" from an internets forum after hanging out for four years.

i have no idea. it's pretty lame tbh.

Mavs_man_41
06-28-2010, 09:44 PM

because this forum sucks ass

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:47 PM

Actually it's the best forum on the net for B-Ball and other sports. Mav and Laker fans don't just flock here to smack talk Spurs fans. They are here because the options they have for forum talk suck ass compared to what they get here..

Hell there are still Pistons fans here from the 2005 finals..

HarlemHeat37
06-28-2010, 09:50 PM

I would have to agree with this..I usually enjoy Bump's posts, but why exactly would he be doing this? attention?..

Mavs_man_41
06-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Actually it's the best forum on the net for B-Ball and other sports. Mav and Laker fans don't just flock here to smack talk Spurs fans. They are here because the options they have for forum talk suck ass compared to what they get here..

no, actually i'm just here to talk shit. the average IQ of most posters here is below the level of retardation. almost no good intelligent basketball talk goes on here

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
of most posters here is below the level of retardation

Stop reading Stretch's Threads then..

Veterinarian
06-28-2010, 09:55 PM
they already beat boxing.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=3922

4>0rings
06-28-2010, 09:55 PM
no, actually i'm just here to talk shit. the average IQ of most posters here is below the level of retardation. almost no good intelligent basketball talk goes on hereTrolls, that's only reason ST has the success it has, well that and SR tanking. If trolls weren't allowed, this place would be... lame. That's why moma and papa bear allow it.

Giuseppe
06-28-2010, 09:59 PM

db is correct here. There is no other Board that equals this one. Not even close.

And the Piston fans are here because you built first= that shoe store in their ass in the 2005 Finals, and then built second= that little shotgun shack with the built in wailing wall in the basement for 'em.

And the suckers went in there like the poon tangers they are.

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:00 PM
lol mmgay

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:01 PM
BUMP's doing this because he wants to draw a reaction out of people calling him an attention whore.

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:03 PM

What's funny is a lot of people think MMA fans only like MMA while most like myself are fans of all the major sports.. A lot of MMA fans got fed up with how shitty boxing got and crossed over..

This cuckold has some of the weirdest most nonsensical counter smack I've ever seen. When someone on this site talks shit about mmgay, he'll go on a rant about how much gayer basketball is, and then say he likes basketball.

thedong
06-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Amanda Bynes retirement from acting >>>>>> BUMP's retirement from ST

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=3922

Boxing can still sell the mega fight and i love boxing but they don't match MMA year round. Last couple UFC events this year did close to 1 million buys. UFC 100 did like 1.6 million

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:07 PM
he'll go on a rant about how much gayer basketball is, and then say he likes basketball.

Or we could be mature about this and say "Neither sport is gay" don't think you are drving at that one though champ..

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:09 PM
db is correct here. There is no other Board that equals this one. Not even close.

Yep. Once you start looking for other forums you see it very quickly. ST really outshines the others..

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Or we could be mature about this and say "Neither sport is gay" don't think you are drving at that one though champ..

It's not a question of maturity, it's a question of thought processing. Most people associate the thought of half naked men in spandex rolling around on the ground with each other with homosexual activities, yet mmgay fans insist it's not gay.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:14 PM
It's not a question of maturity, it's a question of thought processing. Most people associate the thought of half naked men in spandex rolling around on the ground with each other with homosexual activities, yet mmgay fans insist it's not gay.

Whatever you say buddy.. The object of MMA is to beat the hell out of your opponent. When you say most people, who might that be since it's one of the fastest growing sports in the world that has replaced boxing in terms of attendance and PPV buys?? We are not talking about some minor league sport. I doubt you would walk up to Brock Lesnar and tell him you find "What he does gay for a living" Not unless all your insurance is paid up, you have plane tickets and your bags packed..

Anyway i am done letting you troll just to get a reaction

Later..

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Whatever you say buddy.. The object of MMA is to beat the hell out of your opponent. When you say most people, who might that be since it's one of the fastest growing sports in the world that has replaced boxing in terms of attendance and PPV buys?? We are not talking about some minor league sport. I doubt you would walk up to Brock Lesnar and tell him you find "What he does gay for a living" Not unless all your insurance is paid up, you have plane tickets and your bags packed..

Anyway i am done letting you troll just to get a reaction

Later..

Well he at least makes money doing it, you people pay money to watch men role around on the ground with each other. Det's gay.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Well he at least makes money doing it, you people pay money to watch men role around on the ground with each other. Det's gay.

If people didn't watch it

there would be no money to make moron..

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:18 PM
If people didn't watch it

there would be no money to make moron..

Brock Lesnar makes money because people get off to watching him perform homoerotic activities. The joke is on you brah.

dirk4mvp
06-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Uh no. I am the mod there that posts the most and i have never deleted anyones post on a topic. Only stretch threads when he comes in and starts threads with no meaning whatsover have got deleted as far as i know. He even posted a link with a virus in it once. Never on a MMA related topic. You want to come bye and smack talk

Go right ahead..

Holy fuck that's a pretty cool lie you got there brah. My nigga Greg Oden has had a handful of threads and posts deleted because it didn't involve sucking off sweaty dudes in boxer shorts.

Booharv
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
I doubt you would walk up to Brock Lesnar and tell him you find "What he does gay for a living" Not unless all your insurance is paid up, you have plane tickets and your bags packed..

Dude, one of the most annoying things about that forum (to me anyway) is that everyone sits around there scoffing mma fighters who could curbstomp them. They also question their toughness, call them bitches and pussies, and now you want to throw out the "they could beat you up" card. Read through that forum and point that out to anyone scoffing a guy four times their size then getting butthurt when someone trolls them. The levels of irony here is giving me a headache.

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Holy fuck that's a pretty cool lie you got there brah. My nigga Greg Oden has had a handful of threads and posts deleted because it didn't involve sucking off sweaty dudes in boxer shorts.

Tbh the mmgay krew wanted to see more naked pictures of Greg Oden and he refused, that prolly pissed them off.

Kori Ellis
06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
One time, back in the day, timvp made one of these "retirement" threads back at SpursReport (way before we were dating/married).

I'll tell you the same thing that I told him... "No one cares, drama queen."

If you want to leave, leave. If you think you don't have time for the forum, I call BS - posting takes five minutes a day. If you think the forum has gone "downhill", then step up your game.

:dramaquee

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Dude, one of the most annoying things about that forum (to me anyway) is that everyone sits around there scoffing mma fighters who could curbstomp them. They also question their toughness, call them bitches and pussies, and now you want to throw out the "they could beat you up" card.

How the hell is that different than any other sport with the fans?? Do you read the shit that gets said about NBA players around here??

"Kobe is a rapist and a A-Hole"

Well yeah but he would kick your ass in a game of one on one..

DPG21920
06-28-2010, 10:24 PM

Maybe if you offer to fight some people on the internet more, the forum can return to greatness.

Also, if you tell everyone about Oak Cliff and how it's cool to break the law, we can all gain the basketball knowledge you possess.

Booharv
06-28-2010, 10:27 PM
How the hell is that different than any other sport with the fans?? Do you read the shit that gets said about NBA players around here??

You just basically said to Goran Dragic "Why don't you say it to his face?"

Then you scoff and ridicule 6'5 275 lb guys who could surbstomp you (or me) on the internet.

http://mauiganic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/irony-meter.jpg

DPG21920
06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Is surbstomping worse than curbstomping, because I can't take that tbh.

dbreiden83080
06-28-2010, 10:31 PM
You just basically said to Goran Dragic "Why don't you say it to his face?"

Then you scoff and ridicule 6'5 275 lb guys who could surbstomp you (or me) on the internet.

http://mauiganic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/irony-meter.jpg

I'm not the one calling Brock Lesnar or MMA gay? Calling something gay that obviously is not is just lame. Lesnar is seen as an MMA heel, people tune in hoping he gets his ass kicked.. You are smack talking the forum for deleting troll threads. As far as your prior point goes

Fans will be fans and part of that is their right to passionately take sides and voice thier opinion. When that person stops caring to the point they don't want to take a side.. That is when they stop watching.. Smack talk is a huge part of every sport.. Always will be

Goran Dragic
06-28-2010, 10:31 PM

"Kobe is a rapist and a A-Hole"

Well yeah but he would kick your ass in a game of one on one..

No one on this site says they can beat Kobe in a one on one game, people in the mmgay forum act like they can beat mmgay fighters up, then they cry when someone says mmgay is gay.

Booharv
06-28-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm not the one calling Brock Lesnar or MMA gay? Calling something gay that obviously is not is just lame. Lesnar is seen as an MMA hell, people tune in hoping he gets his ass kicked.. You are smack talking the forum for deleting troll threads. As far as your prior point goes

Fans will be fans and part of that is their right to passionately take sides and voice thier opinion. When that person stops caring to the point they don't want to take a side.. That is when they stop watching.. Smack talk is a huge part of every sport.. Always will be

I didn't start threads, in an existing thread on like page 5 a few months ago I said:

me:"Has anyone ever popped a boner during an MMA match?"

butthurt mma fan:"Stop trolling with that faggot shit, no one gets erections during matches."

me:"Oh, I see. Has there ever been an all nude MMA match? I think that would be the way to beat boxing PPV record tbh."

Totally light hearted basic trolling. Not even that offensive. Like two minutes later they were deleted. tbh any mention of gayness gets deleted immediately. Its like a fear of gayness or something. I think a few of the guys over there are like Kevin Spacey's next door neighbor in American Beauty tbh.

Wifebeater
06-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Most of closeted gays in the MMA forum couldn't beat up my wife and she's pretty shell shocked at this point.

4>0rings
06-28-2010, 10:54 PM
I lied, I'am a BUMP troll

- BUMP troll

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 12:21 AM
BUMP's doing this because he wants to draw a reaction out of people calling him an attention whore.

tbh BUMP's been jockin my style for a couple years now. Just another example of it imho.

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 12:23 AM
the average IQ of most posters here is below the level of retardation.

tbh you don't do anything to help with your "mavs need to blow it up" post-2000 mavs fan horseshit.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Maybe if you offer to fight some people on the internet more, the forum can return to greatness.

Also, if you tell everyone about Oak Cliff and how it's cool to break the law, we can all gain the basketball knowledge you possess.

see it's because people like you are so full of suck

step your game up son, and maybe the posters who used to be decent will actually talk basketball again

IronMexican
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
One time, back in the day, timvp made one of these "retirement" threads back at SpursReport (way before we were dating/married).

If you want to leave, leave. If you think you don't have time for the forum, I call BS - posting takes five minutes a day. If you think the forum has gone "downhill", then step up your game.

You married a guy who made a retirement thread? That jokes on you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-29-2010, 12:32 AM
tbh you don't do anything to help with your "mavs need to blow it up" post-2000 mavs fan horseshit.

You're right to a large extent, the blow it up approach isn't nearly all Portland and OKC make it cracked up to be, but with Cuban as owner it wouldn't mean a decade of shit like during the 90's. It's perfectly reasonable for people to be tired of the same group of players winning 50 games and then losing in the playoffs every year, regardless of how bad the franchise was prior to said group of players.

DAF86
06-29-2010, 12:37 AM

lol at the boss

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
It's perfectly reasonable for people to be tired of the same group of players winning 50 games and then losing in the playoffs every year, regardless of how bad the franchise was prior to said group of players.

You have no room to talk either. The Suns never experienced an entire decade of sucking.

If you went through 10 straight years of being the worst franchise in the NBA (worse than the clippers, they actually made the playoffs in the 90's) then you'd understand where 90's era Mavs fans are coming from.

You don't go back to that willingly. Not ever.

The only Mavs fans who would advocate blowing this thing up are the ones who didn't suffer for 10 long fucking years.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:00 AM
You have no room to talk either. The Suns never experienced an entire decade of sucking.

If you went through 10 straight years of being the worst franchise in the NBA (worse than the clippers, they actually made the playoffs in the 90's) then you'd understand where 90's era Mavs fans are coming from.

You don't go back to that willingly. Not ever.

The only Mavs fans who would advocate blowing this thing up are the ones who didn't suffer for 10 long fucking years.

no one wants to blow it up, we just don't want to keep sacrificing our future in order to stay "mediocre" today. all moves made should at least make some sort of sense from a future planning standpoint. this means no retarded roddy for JJ trades that don't address any of our main weaknesses.

spursfan1000
06-29-2010, 01:08 AM
You should have just left, no need to make a thread.

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 01:08 AM
no one wants to blow it up, we just don't want to keep sacrificing our future in order to stay "mediocre" today. all moves made should at least make some sort of sense from a future planning standpoint. this means no retarded roddy for JJ trades that don't address any of our main weaknesses.

50+ wins is not fucking mediocre. I can't believe I actually have to resort to dictionary smack.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mediocre

of moderate or low quality, value, ability, or performance

50+ wins and being a top 10 team in the league every season is far from mediocre.

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 01:10 AM
The Mavs have anywhere from 2-4 more years of Dirk being able to carry the franchise. 2-4 more years of 50+ wins. And 2-4 more years of getting lucky with a trade or signing or something else. 2-4 more years of a legitimate shot at a title.

Fuck the future.

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Fuck the future.

:lol

Blackjack
06-29-2010, 02:01 AM
What's with all the derogatory gay talk?

If I were a less evolved person and not the owner of a pristine reputation, I'd call you a bunch of homophobic fags, tbh . . .

ata
06-29-2010, 03:31 AM

:rollin

ata
06-29-2010, 03:34 AM
I, BUMP, hereby announce my retirement from Spurstalk. I will never post here under this name or any trolls under any circumstance. This is my last official post at Spurstalk. You will never see me here again

Its been a fun 4 years. :toast

-Adios everybody!

http://ohsnos.com/2009/nooo.gif

PS: Just kiddin'. Truth:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Fj8l1EN851U/ScsfYQS8qqI/AAAAAAAAAKE/ApK5NK64CGI/S1600-R/Do+I+even+give+a+damn.gif

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 08:07 AM
see it's because people like you are so full of suck

step your game up son, and maybe the posters who used to be decent will actually talk basketball again

This is funny. You are a terrible poster who only trolls and hardly ever talks basketball. All you do is repeat old jokes and talk about oak cliff.

Mavs_man_41
06-29-2010, 10:10 AM
This is funny. You are a terrible poster who only trolls and hardly ever talks basketball. All you do is repeat old jokes and talk about oak cliff.

That's probably because faggots like you make it pointless to talk about anything worthwhile. Why try to reason with dumbasses? The stupidity of spur fan (yeah, remember the "4 rings faggot" crew) is largely responsible fir the deteriation of the NBA forum. Now no one cares

Mavs_man_41
06-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Noooo you fucking monkey. The Mav Krew took this board to the ghetto. I'm getting tired of carrying this joint on my back.

My reasoning was if you can't beat em, join em

tee, hee

Mavs_man_41
06-29-2010, 10:19 AM
And no brah, you and kook aid man, and 21 blessings and dazedandconfused before you are just as much to blame as anyone

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 10:22 AM
21_blessings is quality trolling. He's done such a good job earning the rep of a serious poster, that he can make a thread that shows any sign of remote homerism and it'll be a multi-page thread in no time with a bunch of "haha Andrew Bynum" responses.

DazedandConfused is the dumbest motherfucker on this site. He and DrHouse are the same person btw, the threads he makes are reactionary, retarded pieces of shit that contribute nothing.

manufan10
06-29-2010, 10:36 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8YU85R0mJvv3vM:http://blog.worldstudioinc.com/wp-content/uploads/GoodRiddance_Logo.png (http://blog.worldstudioinc.com/wp-content/uploads/GoodRiddance_Logo.png)

Ghazi
06-29-2010, 10:40 AM
hhmm, Mavs are not mediocre for an NBA team, but theyre drifting toward that if they stand pat. It may be fair to call the Mavs a mediocre playoff team, though.

but we gettin bron or wade
staaaaaacked :lobt:

dbreiden83080
06-29-2010, 12:05 PM
No one on this site says they can beat Kobe in a one on one game, people in the mmgay forum act like they can beat mmgay fighters up, then they cry when someone says mmgay is gay.

Nobody says that can kick Brock Lesnar or any other great fighters ass either. They call them out about not having heart or being over-rated same as fans do here with NBA or any sport.. How many people were here saying "Peyton Manning is a bum" after last years Superbowl??

Welcome to the world of being a fan douche-bag..

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:18 PM
That's probably because faggots like you make it pointless to talk about anything worthwhile. Why try to reason with dumbasses? The stupidity of spur fan (yeah, remember the "4 rings faggot" crew) is largely responsible fir the deteriation of the NBA forum. Now no one cares

Lol at you son. I talk basketball all the time. As many have pointed out to you, you do nothing positive. God bless.

jag
06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
My nigga Greg Oden

:lol

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Lol at you son. I talk basketball all the time. As many have pointed out to you, you do nothing positive. God bless.

no, you obsess about south dallas and make really really really weak attempts at being a smartass. nobody on this board has displayed any type of intelligence in about 2 years, so don't look at me, or mavsman, or any other mav fan for that matter.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
no, you obsess about south dallas and make really really really weak attempts at being a smartass. nobody on this board has displayed any type of intelligence in about 2 years, so don't look at me, or mavsman, or any other mav fan for that matter.

Even for a troll you are dense. I obsess about south Dallas? You post videos and constantly go on about oak cliff. You bring really weak attempts at being funny probably bc your ball takes are so dumb you have nothing else to fall back on. Man you are one lame cat.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
It's funny bc I talk actual ball w mav fans more than you do. I also know more about your current team than you. It's sad. Step your game up.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Even for a troll you are dense. I obsess about south Dallas? You post videos and constantly go on about oak cliff. You bring really weak attempts at being funny probably bc your ball takes are so dumb you have nothing else to fall back on. Man you are one lame cat.

:lmao you're so obsessed with me being from south dallas it's comical. stop popping up in every thread that i post in

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:40 PM
It's funny bc I talk actual ball w mav fans more than you do. I also know more about your current team than you. It's sad. Step your game up.

lol no. if you think that joe johnson is going to solve any of the mavs problems, then you go ahead and think that. you wouldn't be any dumber than any of the other mouthbreathers on this forum

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Guy, you have a twisted sense of reality.

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 12:47 PM
lol no. if you think that joe johnson is going to solve any of the mavs problems, then you go ahead and think that. you wouldn't be any dumber than any of the other mouthbreathers on this forum

Brah most Mavfans on this site agree with you about Beaubois for Joe Johnson, DPG and I are in the minority there.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Guy, you have a twisted sense of reality.

explain exactly how joe johnson is what we need rather than just trolling mr "i bring sooo much to this board"

this ought to be great

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Also, I guess it is pure brilliance to spout off "we stacked" and breakdown how cle has to trade dal lebron. No mouth breating there.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:56 PM
explain exactly how joe johnson is what we need rather than just trolling mr "i bring sooo much to this board"

this ought to be great

I have already broken down my opinion at length on the matter. My suggestion was not that jj was likely to come or that he would be the best available. It was simply that sg and a legit second option are two of the mavs biggest needs and jj is a great fit. I also thought it was silly to scoff at a jj deal bc Roddy was in it.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Also, I guess it is pure brilliance to spout off "we stacked" and breakdown how cle has to trade dal lebron. No mouth breating there.

the only time i breath through my mouth is when my nose is so stopped up from smelling your shit all over this board, short shit

cue :cry post about me always calling you short

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 12:59 PM
No but you can cue my post about your lame attempts to be funny. I will just do what you do: "omg :lol you are so obssesed with my height, you just follow me around :lmao"

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:01 PM
I have already broken down my opinion at length on the matter. My suggestion was not that jj was likely to come or that he would be the best available. It was simply that sg and a legit second option are two of the mavs biggest needs and jj is a great fit. I also thought it was silly to scoff at a jj deal bc Roddy was in it.

he may be a legit 2nd option but we would still have absolutely no speed or anybody to attack the rim and get easy buckets. playoff games always boil down to 2 things: getting stops, and being able to execute and get easy buckets in the halfcourt, neither of which he addresses. he's essentially the SG version of dirk because his game is also predicated on jumpshots. it just seems pretty redundant and stupid to trade for him if it means giving up roddy who at least isn't scared to take it to the hole and has great upside.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:01 PM
the only time i breath through my mouth is when my nose is so stopped up from smelling your shit all over this board, short shit

cue :cry post about me always calling you short

I know you normally don't breathe through your mouth; that's hard to do w a d always in it.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:02 PM
No but you can cue my post about your lame attempts to be funny. I will just do what you do: "omg :lol you are so obssesed with my height, you just follow me around :lmao"

yep, that whole saying that every post is an attempt at humor (whether or not it is or isn't) and :cry that it wasn't funny is definitely another shtick of yours, aside from that whole obsessed that i'm from south dallas thing.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:03 PM
I know you normally don't breathe through your mouth; that's hard to do w a d always in it.

:cry that wasn't funny :cry

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 01:04 PM
he may be a legit 2nd option but we would still have absolutely no speed or anybody to attack the rim and get easy buckets.

Do the Lakers have that? Joe Johnson might not get a bunch of easy buckets but he does address getting stops for Dallas in the following ways:

Jason Terry never sees the floor in crunch time again
Caron Butler gets to be more of a defensive minded player since he would have less of a role on offense
Joe Johnson has the length and lateral quickness to defend wings who can drive better than anyone currently on Dallas.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:05 PM
"omg quit following me :lmao. Imma catch you in that soc son, real tawlk."

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:07 PM
he may be a legit 2nd option but we would still have absolutely no speed or anybody to attack the rim and get easy buckets. playoff games always boil down to 2 things: getting stops, and being able to execute and get easy buckets in the halfcourt, neither of which he addresses. he's essentially the SG version of dirk because his game is also predicated on jumpshots. it just seems pretty redundant and stupid to trade for him if it means giving up roddy who at least isn't scared to take it to the hole and has great upside.

you ignore the post where i try to talk basketball and keep posting dumb shit. this is why i don't talk basketball on this forum. thanks for stopping by to get owned and prove my point in the process, scrah.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Do the Lakers have that?

yeah that kobe bryant guy has been known to attack the rim sometimes, and that gasol guy gets some easy points in the paint. are those not easy buckets, i'm not sure if i get your agenda here?

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:13 PM
you ignore the post where i try to talk basketball and keep posting dumb shit. this is why i don't talk basketball on this forum. thanks for stopping by to get owned and prove my point in the process, scrah.

I have already explained my take. The lamest thing on the Internet is people self proclaiming ownage.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:14 PM
I have already explained my take. The lamest thing on the Internet is people self proclaiming ownage.

and i tried to debate with you why your take wasn't totally correct, and you ignore it and post dumb shit instead. point proven. you don't offer anything to this forum, just like all the rest. you might as well be gray named spur fan #1239843.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
and i tried to debate with you why your take wasn't totally correct, and you ignore it and post dumb shit instead. point proven. you don't offer anything to this forum, just like all the rest. you might as well be gray named spur fan #1239843.

Guy, I just responded to your troll post after my jj post (which I shouldn't have). I never said my take was totally correct, is yours? Explain to me who the mavs can get that is better.

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 01:20 PM
yeah that kobe bryant guy has been known to attack the rim sometimes, and that gasol guy gets some easy points in the paint. are those not easy buckets, i'm not sure if i get your agenda here?

Kobe Bryant doesn't attack the rim anymore than Joe Johnson does these days, the majority of his point come in the midrange game. Yes Gasol gets easy shots but I assumed you were referring to guys who "attack the basket", and I wouldn't really describe Gasol as someone who does that.

My agenda is to point out that having an athletic, ultra quick guard who can attack the rim is overrated. I'm not trying to single you out since a lot of people disagree with me here, but against a team like LA that has two 7 footers who rotate well congesting the paint all the quickness in the world won't change the fact beaubois would have difficulty shooting over Gasol and Bynum. How effective was Rondo's penetration in the half court against LA? In a tight halfcourt playoff game with good defense being played, you're only gonna get so many high percentage shots at the rim, the only shots you end up getting are midrange shots.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Guy, I just responded to your troll post after my jj post (which I shouldn't have). I never said my take was totally correct, is yours? Explain to me who the mavs can get that is better.

no one, i'd rather just see us stand pat rather than hurt our future by giving JJ max money and trading away beaubois. we ain't a contender without JJ, we ain't a contender with him. i'm not even sure that acquiring him would bump us up even 2 spots in the seedings.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Not to mention jj is a legit ball handler which the mavs need more of. Pick and roll is important and Dirk+JJ is nice. Plus, like I said, jj is a good defender when focused.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:24 PM
That's just silly to act like jj does not improve the mavs over turtle head and Roddy. Mavs aren't that far off and upgrading talent at a position of need is not a bad idea.

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 01:28 PM
That's just silly to act like jj does not improve the mavs over turtle head and Roddy.

In defense of m>s most NBA fans are judging JJ based off a few bad playoff games against a team that he was completely over matched against. No one remembers that he was the best player on a team that won 53 games this year.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Kobe Bryant doesn't attack the rim anymore than Joe Johnson does these days, the majority of his point come in the midrange game. Yes Gasol gets easy shots but I assumed you were referring to guys who "attack the basket", and I wouldn't really describe Gasol as someone who does that.

i still think that kobe attacks the rim more than joe johnson, even today. i'd have to look it up to see exactly how many points he scores in the paint, but i'm sure it is more. and no i'm not picky on how the mavs get their easy points, i'm just saying that its a problem that we need to address and there aren't many great post scorers on the market. do you have any suggestions?

My agenda is to point out that having an athletic, ultra quick guard who can attack the rim is overrated.

getting easy points in crunch time of playoff games is most certainly not overrated.

I'm not trying to single you out since a lot of people disagree with me here, but against a team like LA that has two 7 footers who rotate well congesting the paint all the quickness in the world won't change the fact beaubois would have difficulty shooting over Gasol and Bynum. How effective was Rondo's penetration in the half court against LA? In a tight halfcourt playoff game with good defense being played, you're only gonna get so many high percentage shots at the rim, the only shots you end up getting are midrange shots.

yes LA did limit rondo's effectiveness, but that's just what good defensive teams do. Rondo was still one of the more productive players in that series for either team. And Boston has Pierce to attack the rim and use his size to post up, both of which gets him easy shots. my point is that the mavs don't have a guy like that. the lebrons, wades, kobes, pierces of the league are still going to get to the rim and get their share of easy points no matter how long or good the defense is. the teams that are forced to settle on "midrange shots" as you say are usually the teams that lose.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:33 PM
That's just silly to act like jj does not improve the mavs over turtle head and Roddy. Mavs aren't that far off and upgrading talent at a position of need is not a bad idea.

it's not about terry, terry sucks and should have a limited role next year. this is about joe johnson not addressing the issues that need to be addressed. yes, he is better than JET, no he is not putting us over the top or anywhere near the top for that matter. we should pursue someone who is a better fit and addresses our needs.

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Who? JJ is likely the best available and I think you are underrating him. Like I said i don't see very many other options.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Who? JJ is likely the best available and I think you are underrating him. Like I said i don't see very many other options.

there really aren't, and this is why i am not very optimistic about next season. i'd rather plan for the future and keep beaubois than sign JJ for max money. we all gotta wake up and face the music sometime..even if your name is monosylab1k

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 01:46 PM
i still think that kobe attacks the rim more than joe johnson, even today. i'd have to look it up to see exactly how many points he scores in the paint, but i'm sure it is more.

Joe Johnson's shot selection (http://www.82games.com/0910/09ATL5.HTM): (http://www.82games.com/0910/09ATL5.HTM%29:)
79% jumpers
18% close
1% dunk
2% tip

Kobe Bryant's shot selection (http://www.82games.com/0910/09LAL5.HTM): (http://www.82games.com/0910/09LAL5.HTM%29:)
77% jumpers
20% close
2% dunk
0% tip

Almost identical shot selection. Less than 1 shot per game difference.

and no i'm not picky on how the mavs get their easy points, i'm just saying that its a problem that we need to address and there aren't many great post scorers on the market. do you have any suggestions?
Not saying you were picky, I just thought when you said someone who attacks the rim you were referring to guards who can drive.

getting easy points in crunch time of playoff games is most certainly not overrated.
You don't get easy points in crunchtime of playoff games. Even the Phoenix Suns played good enough defense against the Spurs in tight playoff games to prevent Tony Parker from getting easy shots at the rim. Close playoff games are won by wings who can shoot from anywhere on the court.

yes LA did limit rondo's effectiveness, but that's just what good defensive teams do. Rondo was still one of the more productive players in that series for either team.
Not in the 4th quarter of any of the close games he wasn't.

And Boston has Pierce to attack the rim and use his size to post up, both of which gets him easy shots. my point is that the mavs don't have a guy like that.
The majority of Pierce's shots are jumpers. Yes, his size gets him more shots closer to the rim, but the shots he takes late in close playoff games are midrange shots.

the lebrons, wades, kobes, pierces of the league are still going to get to the rim and get their share of easy points no matter how long or good the defense is. the teams that are forced to settle on "midrange shots" as you say are usually the teams that lose.
How many easy shots at the rim did Lebron have against Boston at critical times? How many easy shots at the rim did Kobe have against Boston at critical times? I'm not denying they get their share of easy shots, but easy shots are a rare occurence late in close playoff games.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 01:51 PM
DoK..Parker, Pierce, Lebron etc DO get to the rim in crunch time of close games. Paul Pierce takes it to the rim like a fucking man. Those guys either get the layup, or draw the foul and parade to the line in crunch time. free throws are also another form of easy points. you can't tell me with a straight face that those guys don't shoot TONS of free throws at the end of ballgames. And while maybe i overrated kobe's ability to get to the rim these days, he's still great at getting to the line. that's easy points. and he also has a well balanced team with guys like odom, gasol, and bynum who all 3 get their share of easy points. all three are great rebounders and get a lot of putbacks on their own. My point is that the mavs don't have this ability to generate easy points, while the good teams do, and if we are trying to become a good team then this is the first thing that needs to be addressed. joe johnson doesn't address it, even if he was a former sun and you really liked him.

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 02:11 PM
DoK..Parker, Pierce, Lebron etc DO get to the rim in crunch time of close games. Paul Pierce takes it to the rim like a fucking man. Those guys either get the layup, or draw the foul and parade to the line in crunch time. free throws are also another form of easy points. you can't tell me with a straight face that those guys don't shoot TONS of free throws at the end of ballgames.
Tony Parker does not shoot a ton of free throws at the end of ball games, Manu Ginobili might, but Parker doesn't. At the end of close playoff games, speedy point guards like Parker and Rondo are about as useful as an asshole on your elbow. Lebron does get his share of foul shots and easy points, but were talking about the most athletically gifted basketball player ever. If he were an option for Dallas I'd say trade for him instead of JJ.

And while maybe i overrated kobe's ability to get to the rim these days, he's still great at getting to the line. that's easy points.
Does he get to the line because of his speed and athleticism, or does he get to the line because he's a polished offensive player who can shoot from anywhere and get defenders in bad position?

and he also has a well balanced team with guys like odom, gasol, and bynum who all 3 get their share of easy points. all three are great rebounders and get a lot of putbacks on their own.
While his point guard's job is to camp and shoot 3 pointers.

My point is that the mavs don't have this ability to generate easy points, while the good teams do, and if we are trying to become a good team then this is the first thing that needs to be addressed. joe johnson doesn't address it, even if he was a former sun and you really liked him.
Roddy Beaubois doesn't address it either. Point guards/combo guards are simply not reliable, productive late game players when you're deep in the playoffs. Look at the Spurs Hornets series in 2008 as another example. Parker and CP3 were tearing it up the entire series, game 7 goes into the 4th quarter with both teams capable of winning it, and who ends up closing the game out? CP3 is forced to defer to Jannero Pargo and Parker is forced to defer to Manu Ginobili, and the Spurs win since Manu > Pargo.

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 02:13 PM
lol cp3 deferring to jannero fucking pargo in game 7

DPG21920
06-29-2010, 02:15 PM
So essentially you are saying the mavs should s&t Dirk? That is where your logic is headed.

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 02:21 PM
So essentially you are saying the mavs should s&t Dirk? That is where your logic is headed.

I don't think m>s is one of the Mavfans who would argue with you there, but you're 100% right. People blaming the SG and PG position for not getting any shots at the rim when you have a 7 foot power forward who gets no shots at the rim is some of the most backwards logic I've ever seen.

Muser
06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
lol italy.

redzero
06-29-2010, 03:56 PM
I skipped from page 2 to page 6 and was magically transported to that Dwyane Wade/Mavericks topic.

NRHector
06-29-2010, 03:59 PM
I skipped from page 2 to page 6 and was magically transported to that Dwyane Wade/Mavericks topic.exactly, I don't think that's what OP was expecting :lol

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 04:38 PM

i wouldn't mind it for the right young player, but i don't want to blow it up just to blow it up. i also think it's unfair and selfish to keep dirk here and not surround him with a supporting cast that can help him win a ring just so the mavs can stay "slightly better than mediocre." sup mono. (i only say this because as mono so kindly pointed out, mediocre would be being the 14th best team in the league, and the mavs are maybe the 10th!) the man deserves his fucking ring.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Roddy Beaubois doesn't address it either. Point guards/combo guards are simply not reliable, productive late game players when you're deep in the playoffs. Look at the Spurs Hornets series in 2008 as another example. Parker and CP3 were tearing it up the entire series, game 7 goes into the 4th quarter with both teams capable of winning it, and who ends up closing the game out? CP3 is forced to defer to Jannero Pargo and Parker is forced to defer to Manu Ginobili, and the Spurs win since Manu > Pargo.

please, don't change this to the point guard argument again. I never said that the mavs needed a ball dominant pg in order to contend. i said we need to somehow generate easy points. whether that be a take over guy like kobe who gets to the line with his offensive skill, a slasher like dwade or lebron who can get to the rim and draw the foul, a low post scorer like gasol, or any other way you can dream up.

sook
06-29-2010, 04:42 PM
fuck you. Don't' ever come back son.

And where is that fool rogue?

monosylab1k
06-29-2010, 04:45 PM
i wouldn't mind it for the right young player

only one guy in the league fits that description, imho

http://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/anthony-randolph-dunk-warriors1.jpg

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2010, 04:53 PM
fuck you. Don't' ever come back son.

And where is that fool rogue?

fucking your mother

regards

sook
06-29-2010, 04:56 PM
fucking your mother

regards
you don't know that. He could be on top of your mother for all youknow.

FkLA
06-29-2010, 10:10 PM
4 rings faggot

BUMP
06-30-2010, 12:56 AM
lol

BUMP
06-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Too many people PMed me begging me to come back