PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Cuban....the key is SHAQ

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Shaq has played with both Wade and Lebron. Despite being slow and old I bet he can talk one of them or at least a second tier player to request a sign & trade to Dallas.

Go get the big diesel on your side 1st....his FAT ASS is the KEY to the free agent puzzle

:elephant

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:04 PM
This is what you need to do Cuban....follow this shit...step by step:

1. July 1st...call Shaq....tell him we want and need him for MLE. You also talk to Dirk and say...."nigga you best be staying....just sit back and watch what's bout to go down"....he can resign at the end

2. Seems like Atlanta is willing to do a sign & trade for Joe Johnson. For some reason they may really like Haywood. If so sign that useless fuck and trade him along with JJB, Stevenson and a draft pick...notice I SAID ONE PICK....for JJ.

3. Since you still have the DUST chip...aka Erica Dampier...time to get down to business. Now you try and find a team that needs financial help. If stupid New Orleans wasn't in our division this is a no brainer...you get CP3. Not sure Hornets will trade with Dallas but Damps contract is ideal for cap relief. If Wade or Bron are not signed yet and they see JJ in place with Shaq, Dirk. Kidd etc maybe they will want to come to Dallas now. Then you can do a sign & trade using Damp, Roddy, and Terry/Caron.

4. Sign the Big German

Easy ass 4 step plan....

DPG21920
06-28-2010, 11:05 PM
lol talking to yourself.

4>0rings
06-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Yes Cuban. You HAVE to sign Shaq and the trophy will be shipped to Dallas pronto!!!

Oh please let this happen.

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Yes Cuban. You HAVE to sign Shaq and the trophy will be shipped to Dallas pronto!!!

Oh please let this happen.

Shaq is the key nigga...read above.

Ghazi
06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
lol dumb iranian

4>0rings
06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Quick, Cuban needs to know the thoughts of a guy(I think) that was a Phoenix fan, then became a Dallas fan but still uses his Phoenix name who also ends every post with a pink elephant.

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:10 PM
lol dumb iranian

baba joon...send this shit to Cuban. What is his freakin website....HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS.

Only problem if they get CP3...what do you do with old ass Kidd? Would he be good coming off the bench? His ass probably needs to be traded then lol

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:16 PM
What does Cleveland get out of this deal?

Son first of all you need to take down that picture....it's gross and disturbing despite being fake.

Cleveland gets nothing unless they're involved in the trade my nigga. If Lebron wants to come to Dallas they get Roddy Caron or Terry, a 1st round pick and cap space when the release Damp.

However the IDEAL team to use the Dust chip with is the Hornets.

MavDynasty
06-28-2010, 11:18 PM
backup center?

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:24 PM
backup center?

Starting lineup:

C- SHAQ DADDY
PF -Dirk
SF - Marion
SG- Joe Johnson
PG - CP3

Bench:
PG - Kidd
SG - Caron or Terry - whoever wasn't traded, also that rookie this year out of Central Florida
PF - Najera, Kurt Thomas
C - either resign Damp after he's cut or get another player cheap with the LLE

Ghazi
06-28-2010, 11:25 PM
haywood > 39 YO fucking shaq

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:30 PM
haywood > 39 YO fucking shaq

dummy Haywood is shit and that's debatable whether he is better....I'll take Shaq if Atlanta want's Haywood and that helps us get JJ. Read above my Persian brother. Shaq can score 8-10 points a game and all he is need for is to play D, take up space, and rebound......

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:41 PM
The pic is real jackass. It's symbolic of my position on this board. I'm the bull, yall the nigga getting ran through. Now, if they want cap space, then they just let Shaq and James walk. That takes them to 52 mil right there. If they wait one more year, they relieve themselves of about four more scrubs and another 12-13mil. Now they can get right back in the game of free agency and be rid of the residue of James. Why would they carry Damp's contract on for this year just appease James? Do you think if he leaves them their going to help?

Dummy you have no idea about how Damp's contract AKA the DUST CHIP works. The team gets INSTANT relief and can cut his sorry ass this year.....now stop messing up my thread.

MavDynasty
06-28-2010, 11:46 PM
:lmao no-neck bastard

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:48 PM
:lmao no-neck bastard

Yeah that no necked bastard is stuck as our SF...his ass better be in the gym as we speak workin on that horrid shot of his....

Amarelooms
06-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Explain the Dust Chip. I'm not familiar with these terms you all use. Also, why would Cleveland help Lebron? Would you help another nigga fuck you? You probably would seeing how easy yall gave it up to Wade.:lmao

Here is an expert nigga....google dust chip for the full article:

But Erick Dampier's contract – The DUST Chip -- simply erases all those problems for Dallas.

By using it for the salary match, the Mavs will not gut their team, because his "instant expiring" contract can trade-match a salary up to $16.4475M. One player and done. In addition, the old team merely waives Dampier once the trade is done and ends up with $0 added to their payroll. Dallas of course includes a sizable "tip" to the deal (such as picks and/or cash) along with the DUST, and the old team ends up netting picks and/or cash for a player they were losing anyhow, without any of the normal cap increase that accompanies sign-and-trades.

MavDynasty
This thread is just adding to the idiocy of the Mav nation. No one is coming to Dallas. Good players leave Dallas. Dallas is the team where players come to retire and get a last payday.

You said it honey. These fags ain't got no game, so they create troll after troll hoping that someone pays them some attention, then retire as if someone will miss they 0'fer asses. If you homos want some attention, do like my woman says, step ya game up, bitches.

MavDynasty
lol stinky paki pretending he is some type of ghetto nigga

eisfeld
06-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Explain the Dust Chip. I'm not familiar with these terms you all use. Also, why would Cleveland help Lebron? Would you help another nigga fuck you? You probably would seeing how easy yall gave it up to Wade.:lmao

You can say what you want, the Dust Chip is the best thing which can happen to a team. The key is, if they trade Ericka's sorry ass, the team he's traded to can release him without taking on the remainder of his contract.

Kudos to the Mavs for that!